Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Swinging conversion therapy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having sex with people you're not married to is 'against the bible'. Group sex, BDSM, kinky sex etc are all therefore also against the bible teachings as it's not just 2 people having sex within their marriage.

If there was Swinging conversion therapy would you give it a try? The intention being that it would convert you to being monogamous.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ants_Nerdy_CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Havant

Not being religious in any way, I don't feel I need to pay attention to what any given religion says I should do with my body, so no. I don't think it's immoral to swing. It's helped save our marriage.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, I wish I could do monogamy. I love being part of a relationship and being in love but it doesn't take long for my eye to wander. I would love to "cure" myself and have a "normal" take on relationships

over a year ago

Nah.

I doubt it would be convincing and I don't have a desire for someone to convert me to begin with. I was brought up Catholic (including going to religious classes and church every week and all the rest), so if anything, I've already gone through that therapy and it failed.

over a year ago

"Yes, I wish I could do monogamy. I love being part of a relationship and being in love but it doesn't take long for my eye to wander. I would love to "cure" myself and have a "normal" take on relationships "

What if you could have a relationship with a swinger or a cuckold so you could meet with his permission?

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Nope I went to hell a long time ago. I could do a non monogamous full blast swinging relationship though, bring that shit on

over a year ago

Gay conversion therapy is in the news again, hence the OP.

Being a swinger seems about as acceptable to the General Public as being gay.... I'm trying to stir up some debate.

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"Gay conversion therapy is in the news again, hence the OP.

Being a swinger seems about as acceptable to the General Public as being gay.... I'm trying to stir up some debate. "

Nope I don't want to be converted to gay

over a year ago

Being a swinger seems about as acceptable to the General Public as being gay.... I'm trying to stir up some debate. "

Marc always says to me that swingers should have parades and stuff like gay pride. Would be interesting.....

As for gay conversion therapy, I haven't seen the latest news on it, but it's absolutely horrendous. I've heard stories of people who grew up in the southern US who had to do it because of their parents and they tried to kill themselves time and again. I don't think swinging/non-monogamous conversion therapy would have the same impact, but I could be wrong.

over a year ago

Being a swinger seems about as acceptable to the General Public as being gay.... I'm trying to stir up some debate.

Marc always says to me that swingers should have parades and stuff like gay pride. Would be interesting.....

As for gay conversion therapy, I haven't seen the latest news on it, but it's absolutely horrendous. I've heard stories of people who grew up in the southern US who had to do it because of their parents and they tried to kill themselves time and again. I don't think swinging/non-monogamous conversion therapy would have the same impact, but I could be wrong. "

Swinger Pride would be ace but I don't think many would be marching. I suppose swinging is easier to hide than being gay. Still sexual desire though.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

I don't need therapy, I just need to find the right Woman

Post new Message to Thread