Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A question for The Men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What makes you feel most appreciated?

We all have those particular things that make us feel wanted and appreciated. Do the women of Fab, your friends, lovers, fuck buddies make you feel worthy? Are we doing enough to show you that we appreciate you? Would you like to receive unsolicited compliments or thank you messages more often?

Guys, let us know your thoughts.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think I'm happy I love a good verification just so you know you was respectful and it's a bit of an ego boost lol

Reply privately

By *reman6976Man
over a year ago

Deeping St James

Just the attention during the meet, that and the odd message.

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

The people away from Fab really. That's not ment to be negative towards fab it's just how it is.

Reply privately

By *hocolate_HeavenMan
over a year ago

Birmingham and Dubai

"What makes you feel most appreciated?

We all have those particular things that make us feel wanted and appreciated. Do the women of Fab, your friends, lovers, fuck buddies make you feel worthy? Are we doing enough to show you that we appreciate you? Would you like to receive unsolicited compliments or thank you messages more often?

Guys, let us know your thoughts. "

Refreshing post. They can make your day . Can be something simple as "I like what you have to say" or "nice smile".

Reply privately

By *venturerMan
over a year ago

Bodmin

When someone orgasms under my touch does it for me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a woman messages first with more than just a hey or hi then I feel appreciated.

Reply privately

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Fantastic idea for a thread good shout!

Us men do have feelings and it's always nice to recieve a compliment to put a smile on your face and a spring in your step. To know you make somebody smile, or that they enjoy your company or chats or that you hit the spot in bed. It's all good and nice to be appreciated

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think I'm happy I love a good verification just so you know you was respectful and it's a bit of an ego boost lol"

I like to show my appreciation through an honest verification and yes, always hope my words make the guy feel good about himself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rubbing/Massaging my back

Reply privately

over a year ago

always nice to feel appreciated by a sexy person as I give my all in a meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

The silly happy messages from friends ,and one has to remember appreciation is a two way street

Reply privately

over a year ago

I met my partner off fab, now my lover and even though we are not interested in playing seperately or with anyone else, she makes me feel really appreciated especially when i make her squirt all over me

Reply privately

By *hil39Man
over a year ago

Dagenham

I'd just like to get into meaningful chat, I have messaged many and had replies but I don't think I have ever been messaged first. I have a few people on here that chat quit regularly with me however.

Reply privately

By *hocolate_HeavenMan
over a year ago

Birmingham and Dubai

Though my verifications speak volumes about my character I would like to think. I know there are women who have said to me it's boring to hear you are reliable, good conversation and get involved.

When you read the number of posts about time wasters you want to be clear to interested parties you are the real deal. It's appreciated when people back that up. Maybe the man of few words ticks more boxes for some people?Thoughts?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If a woman messages first with more than just a hey or hi then I feel appreciated. "

Totally agree, talk to us please ladies. We do not bite

Reply privately

over a year ago

cuddles and kisses, love em

Reply privately

By *W ChapMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Just someone saying something nice, or even showing an interest.

Reply privately

By *hocolate_HeavenMan
over a year ago

Birmingham and Dubai

"I think I'm happy I love a good verification just so you know you was respectful and it's a bit of an ego boost lol

I like to show my appreciation through an honest verification and yes, always hope my words make the guy feel good about himself. "

Makes a big difference

Reply privately

By *uicy72Woman
over a year ago

North Colchester

Great question x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any attention is a bonus for me

Reply privately

By *rladytoyMan
over a year ago

plymouth

If my well thought out, witty and unique message gets read and then theres a minimum of 5 mins before its deleted and im blocked, then im golden for the rest of the day

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just the attention during the meet, that and the odd message. "

Yes, giving attention is key to making you feel wanted and messages after a meet keep the memory alive and the smiley face for longer

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If my well thought out, witty and unique message gets read and then theres a minimum of 5 mins before its deleted and im blocked, then im golden for the rest of the day "

I shouldn't be laughing, but that made me chuckle. Women are so brutal!

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a man, I'd like to be respected, I'm

not just someone that's here until you need me to make you have an orgasm.

As a lover/fwb or any other label. A message would be nice, i like the friend bit about swinging, I got to know you a little, that's what attracted me. Communication before, during and after, let me know what you like or liked.

And yes, flattery goes a long way to keep someone's confidence up in here, of a guy doesn't feel confident, he might just go Unlos one day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic idea for a thread good shout!

Us men do have feelings and it's always nice to recieve a compliment to put a smile on your face and a spring in your step. To know you make somebody smile, or that they enjoy your company or chats or that you hit the spot in bed. It's all good and nice to be appreciated "

Duly noted

Reply privately

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Wanders out of man cave...

Ohhh look a fun thread...

Trogladytes have feelings too.

But it's the simple things that often mean the most... a thought a kind word a message that makes us smile even the fact that you remembet our name or the fact that guys like to be appreciated as much as girls...

And when it works on both directions it makes 2 people happy... and they both make more people happy simply because someone said it did something that changed the way we view ourselves or the people we interact with in whatever way do so..

Too many words... back to sit on my rock and rest my thumbs....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shown respect is all I appreciate mainly

Reply privately

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Sometimes I get told "you're not as much of a twat as I thought"

That's pretty much where it's at for me

Reply privately

By *relanddirectMan
over a year ago

cheshire

I do have to say when I log in and see that I have had a fab on one of my pics it does perk me up, other than that I'm a pretty simple guy! The odd compliment and general chat is good for me x

Reply privately

By *iscreetmrnickMan
over a year ago

windsor

A good compliment is always nice to hear.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This has to be the sweetest, kindest post I've ever seen on here . Kindness , warmth and caring are very underrated qualities and you clearly have those qualities in abundance

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh wow great thread!

The ones who let me know they have a fancy integrated dishwasher before I splash everywhere ffs

When they pop upstairs and say "I will be down in a minute" actually come down in a minute and not an hour later. How rude is that. Shows they don't value my time. Therefore I don't feel appreciated especially when I have travelled far

The list is endless really...

No time to carry on as I need to take a look at all your pics before getting back to work.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"If a woman messages first with more than just a hey or hi then I feel appreciated. "

Or answers a message, rather than just deleting.

A Fab on our photos now and then to show your appreciation, instead of "Mmmmmmm I love that, but I'd better not Fab it or he'll assume we're now engaged" I've lost my enthusiasm for taking pics now

Reply privately

By *rladytoyMan
over a year ago

plymouth

"If my well thought out, witty and unique message gets read and then theres a minimum of 5 mins before its deleted and im blocked, then im golden for the rest of the day

I shouldn't be laughing, but that made me chuckle. Women are so brutal! "

Its only an online thing , makes me chuckle also

Reply privately

By *rrol.BMan
over a year ago

Wrexham

A trophy wouldn't go amiss.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I admit.... I'm a sucker for a random message just to compliment me...makes me smile, and feel great about myself and others x

Especially when they come from the more 'popular' ladies here...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just tell me I'm pretty and stroke my hair.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a man, I'd like to be respected, I'm

As a lover/fwb or any other label. A message would be nice, i like the friend bit about swinging, I got to know you a little, that's what attracted me. Communication before, during and after, let me know what you like or liked.

And yes, flattery goes a long way to keep someone's confidence up in here, of a guy doesn't feel confident, he might just go Unlos one day. "

Yes, respect the person you have been intimate with or shared time with at all times. I'm guilty of having friends that I don't chat to and the comments on here will make me show my appreciation of that friendship more. Communication is definitely key and it shouldn't always be down to the man to instigate the chat.

We do flatter guys don't we....I Fab pics and try my best to let guys know they are super hot/funny/fuckable

Reply privately

over a year ago

This has to be the sweetest, kindest post I've ever seen on here . Kindness , warmth and caring are very underrated qualities and you clearly have those qualities in abundance

Reply privately

over a year ago

A lady asking for a second play meet, that's always a nice boost.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If a woman messages first with more than just a hey or hi then I feel appreciated.

Totally agree, talk to us please ladies. We do not bite "

But if a woman mails a man to compliment him on his pics or profile or forum posts, won't he assume she wants to fuck him?

I appreciate all men forum posters. Even the grumpy ones! You make it lively and fun (for me). Thank you. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh wow great thread!

The ones who let me know they have a fancy integrated dishwasher before I splash everywhere ffs

When they pop upstairs and say "I will be down in a minute" actually come down in a minute and not an hour later. How rude is that. Shows they don't value my time. Therefore I don't feel appreciated especially when I have travelled far

The list is endless really...

No time to carry on as I need to take a look at all your pics before getting back to work.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"

Put your glasses on next time you try to do the dishes

It's a woman's perogative to keep a man waiting. We like to look out best Sir.

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Wot makes me fill wanted ????

Honestly.......

fab in general....No. A lak of messages and meets don't help but Nuthing ses not wanted mor that a message just deleted without even beening red.

And Haveing asparagus meens sending a message is far mor dornting for me than most others.

I bild up my confardounce. Take a big berth.

Rite a nice message out. Take a nother deep breath and a nother confardounce boost just to send it as my nurvrs always play up at that point.

Just to have it deleted without reeding it.

Hints y I've stopped sending opening messages.

But The fab forums.....

Yes as sum have sed thay want to meet me. And all ways fill like in part of the gang lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

And yes, flattery goes a long way to keep someone's confidence up in here, of a guy doesn't feel confident, he might just go Unlos one day.

Yes, respect the person you have been intimate with or shared time with at all times. I'm guilty of having friends that I don't chat to and the comments on here will make me show my appreciation of that friendship more. Communication is definitely key and it shouldn't always be down to the man to instigate the chat.

"

The man always had to instigate the chat? I thought a conversation is 50/50. Maybe that's what lets me down, I sometimes expect a little back. If a woman is expecting a message out of the blue, why can't a man?

I'll take some of it on my shoulders, but this is about showing your appreciation, how is that when you expect me to do all the work to begin?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A trophy wouldn't go amiss."

A trophy? We wouldn't want to take away your motivation to improve and raise your self esteem. How about a high five

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wot makes me fill wanted ????

Honestly.......

fab in general....No. A lak of messages and meets don't help but Nuthing ses not wanted mor that a message just deleted without even beening red.

And Haveing asparagus meens sending a message is far mor dornting for me than most others.

Rite a nice message out. Take a nother deep breath and a nother confardounce boost just to send it as my nurvrs always play up at that point.

But The fab forums.....

Yes as sum have sed thay want to meet me. And all ways fill like in part of the gang lol

"

You are liked by many on the forums. You're a star.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When she remembers how I like my tea and is happy to share the wet patch

Reply privately

over a year ago

A lady asking for a second play meet, that's always a nice boost."

Oh god yes, wanting to do it all over again and receiving a message saying such a thing makes you feel great about yourself.

As an insecure woman though, I'm terribly guilty of waiting to see if the guy says "when can I see you again". I think women should also show they are keen. I guess it's a confidence thing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wot makes me fill wanted ???

"

Seeside, you've been working in the kitchen to long, take some time off.

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

Honestly.......

But The fab forums.....

You are liked by many on the forums. You're a star. "

Thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

The man always had to instigate the chat? I thought a conversation is 50/50. Maybe that's what lets me down, I sometimes expect a little back. If a woman is expecting a message out of the blue, why can't a man?

I'll take some of it on my shoulders, but this is about showing your appreciation, how is that when you expect me to do all the work to begin? "

I totally agree, it should be 50/50 and shouldn't all be down to the man. You shouldn't feel that you are not appreciated by a special friend

Reply privately

over a year ago

A lady asking for a second play meet, that's always a nice boost.

Oh god yes, wanting to do it all over again and receiving a message saying such a thing makes you feel great about yourself.

As an insecure woman though, I'm terribly guilty of waiting to see if the guy says "when can I see you again". I think women should also show they are keen. I guess it's a confidence thing?"

It is a confidence thing. Great sex is about confidence.

If I've asked a woman to see me again and she says no, I'd feel used or even worse, not great at sex.

So how do we let someone know they're appreciated? Tell them. Maybe.

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

"Wot makes me fill wanted ???

Seeside, you've been working in the kitchen to long, take some time off.

"

I wos ment to have the larst 3 days of but got cald in to work on 2 of them. Today is day 3

Reply privately

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

A man likes a woman to appreciate his passion. If he plays tennis, fixes cars, does yoga, etc... A woman who takes interest or compliments him in his area of passion scores very high bonus points...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The silly happy messages from friends ,and one has to remember appreciation is a two way street "

It is Taff and most folk on here really show appreciation to your kind, funny and thoughtful ways x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just tell me I'm pretty and stroke my hair. "

*strokes hair*

Reply privately

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

For me, what makes me feel really appreciated is when a woman takes an interest or asks about my interests or hobbies...

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

"For me, what makes me feel really appreciated is when a woman takes an interest or asks about my interests or hobbies...

"

Have you been in to space as that's clearly not earth your talking about

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For me, what makes me feel really appreciated is when a woman takes an interest or asks about my interests or hobbies...

Have you been in to space as that's clearly not earth your talking about "

Some women do exactly that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just tell me I'm pretty and stroke my hair.

*strokes hair*"

Reply privately

By *inkyJamesMan
over a year ago

80020 Broomfield

Id feel the most appreciated if I could get a woman horny enough then willing to correspond about every suck and fuck scenario that she graves,lust & desires with her being the center of attion involving lots of hot intense group sex,

after all this is a swingers site

But that's just me

Reply privately

over a year ago

*strokes hair*

"

You're very rarely gross you know.

Reply privately

By *inkyJamesMan
over a year ago

80020 Broomfield

Stroke is the erotic key word here

Don't ya think?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Though my verifications speak volumes about my character I would like to think. I know there are women who have said to me it's boring to hear you are reliable, good conversation and get involved.

When you read the number of posts about time wasters you want to be clear to interested parties you are the real deal. It's appreciated when people back that up. Maybe the man of few words ticks more boxes for some people?Thoughts?"

I personally prefer to meet a guy/couple who have been verified as reliable etc. I really don't know what the answer is as I've met guys who have very little to say on their profile and few veri's and also guys with lots of veri's. It's a tricky one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Stroke is the erotic key word here

Don't ya think?"

He does genuinely like having his hair stroked.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just tell me I'm pretty and stroke my hair. "

I don't want to stroke your hair

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't ya think?

He does genuinely like having his hair stroked. "

He does.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't want to stroke your hair "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I admit.... I'm a sucker for a random message just to compliment me...makes me smile, and feel great about myself and others x

Especially when they come from the more 'popular' ladies here... "

I'll bet and you do have a hot bod

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Good question Dana and one I've never considered before.

It's always nice to be nice, to share nice messages although being a guy of the single variety I expect absolutely zero from this site if I am being honest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't ya think?

He does. "

You do?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do not know how to answers this due to being left out in fun

Reply privately

By *hocolate_HeavenMan
over a year ago

Birmingham and Dubai

"If a woman messages first with more than just a hey or hi then I feel appreciated.

Totally agree, talk to us please ladies. We do not bite

But if a woman mails a man to compliment him on his pics or profile or forum posts, won't he assume she wants to fuck him?

I appreciate all men forum posters. Even the grumpy ones! You make it lively and fun (for me). Thank you. x"

I don't know about fuck, but I would say she is keen to find out more about you.

Thank you! Hope I am not too grumpy x

Reply privately

over a year ago

A fab'd photo always brings a smile to my face x

Reply privately

over a year ago

A hug or kiss your not expecting. A nice compliment from a stranger on here, don't get many but they are nice. When having sex if the person I'm with is reciprocating with the same level of passion as me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honestly.......

But The fab forums.....

"

You should feel wanted and appreciated. I love your posts and humour as do most folk on here. I just wish you could hook up with someone and change your "No Meet Thread" Title soon x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't ya think?

He does.

You do? "

I do.

Reply privately

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I love finding out what turns a guy on. I'll send compliments when I see nice eyes and a great smile.

I'll give honest verifications without giving a blow by blow account of every detail. Yes, I've taken an interest in hobbies as well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" A fab'd photo always brings a smile to my face x"

You don't have many, do some more, get more "love"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A hug or kiss your not expecting. A nice compliment from a stranger on here, don't get many but they are nice. When having sex if the person I'm with is reciprocating with the same level of passion as me."

It's a wonderful feeling when doing the deed to know they are enjoying it as much as you are

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't ya think?

He does.

You do?

I do. "

And having your wounds neatly sewn after someone's taken your kidneys out?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A hug or kiss your not expecting. A nice compliment from a stranger on here, don't get many but they are nice. When having sex if the person I'm with is reciprocating with the same level of passion as me.

It's a wonderful feeling when doing the deed to know they are enjoying it as much as you are "

It's the best feeling.

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

Some women do exactly that "

We'll thay are not in the south east that's for shor

Reply privately

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Good verification helps, knowing want to see you again and maybe feeling like you something a little diff to others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't ya think?

He does.

You do?

I do.

And having your wounds neatly sewn after someone's taken your kidneys out? "

That's always appreciated, and a bath of ice is helpful.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We'll thay are not in the south east that's for shor "

Really? I always tend to find men with common interests to myself, like reading, creative writing, similar tastes in films/music which gives us plenty to talk about.

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

Honestly.......

But The fab forums.....

You should feel wanted and appreciated. I love your posts and humour as do most folk on here. I just wish you could hook up with someone and change your "No Meet Thread" Title soon x"

Thanks

I keep wishing to but i think i got better chances of winning the lotto wear i am

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't ya think?

He does.

You do?

I do.

And having your wounds neatly sewn after someone's taken your kidneys out?

That's always appreciated, and a bath of ice is helpful. "

I can't help being so good and thoughtful.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We need to remember that this is fab ... but on saying that it is nice to be appreciated as s person and not just a sex object ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I feel appreciated in every walk of life. It's what makes it worthwhile getting out of bed in the morning.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Just don't rely on others opinions, a compliment is the cherry on the icing, know your own worth and others will recognise it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good question Dana and one I've never considered before.

It's always nice to be nice, to share nice messages although being a guy of the single variety I expect absolutely zero from this site if I am being honest. "

I learn to "accept" instead of "expect". Then you have fewer disappointments?

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are apparently 5 different languages of love;

Physical contact

Acts of kindness

Gifts

Words of affirmation

Quality time

Rank them in order of importance to you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I feel appreciated in every walk of life. It's what makes it worthwhile getting out of bed in the morning. "

That must be a great feeling

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/09/17 11:08:33]

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

We'll thay are not in the south east that's for shor

Really? I always tend to find men with common interests to myself, like reading, creative writing, similar tastes in films/music which gives us plenty to talk about. "

Mabey that's my problum then.

As i have a youneek tast in music

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just read the OP's post here

I think some of us like to feel appreciated - either sex - and in this female dominated majority of FAB's, it makea a pleasant change to receive

Us men, by nature give out compliments where they are due to you lovely women, but occasionally, sexual desire takes over our brains and we say anything to make you smile and notice us, on the glimmer of hope you connect

Reply privately

over a year ago

Men appreciate a compliment as much as women do,sadly too many women don't give them out..

My experience in life..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I feel appreciated in every walk of life. It's what makes it worthwhile getting out of bed in the morning. "

That must be a great feeling

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I feel appreciated in every walk of life. It's what makes it worthwhile getting out of bed in the morning.

That must be a great feeling "

It is but i don't take it for granted, i still try to do my absolute best with everything i attempt.

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

A compliment makes anyone feel good i think. Theres been a few threads lately about the subject. A lot of women saying that they take them with a pinch of salt and i do understand that. I think its nice to recieve them in any case. Well in all honesty for me its bloody brilliant.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A compliment makes anyone feel good i think. Theres been a few threads lately about the subject. A lot of women saying that they take them with a pinch of salt and i do understand that. I think its nice to recieve them in any case. Well in all honesty for me its bloody brilliant."

I appreciate a man that loves animals (especially squirrels). Oh, and you need to pull the zip down on your jeans a little further

Reply privately

over a year ago

a great thread Dana x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've been reading all the posts and it's made me think that as a woman as much as I take some of the compliments I receive with a pinch of salt, they're also taken for granted. I do try and say nice things back but I find it hard to say something that doesn't mean I want to get horizontal with everyone I talk to.

I think I shall have to learn to be more complimentary x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I say nice things too men who come over honest and genuine .It's just not many come over that way

Reply privately

over a year ago

I got a random unsolicited message complimenting my profile the other day! Completely out of the blue and put a grin on my face all day!

Things like that are nice!

Reply privately

By *arry WindsorMan
over a year ago

Heaton Park Manchester

When replying to "looking for older men", not getting blocked because I had the audacity to send a message to someone.

Oh well, as they say, "Plenty more fish in the sea!"

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

" A fab'd photo always brings a smile to my face x"

Smile

Reply privately

over a year ago

A long hug and a thankyou would do

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Great thread Dana

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being contacted under this profile by an interestes fem rather than on our couples profile would be a huge ego boost. When you're only ever contacted on the couples profile you do kinda wonder

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

It would be nice to feel that someone had made time to meet me. And doesn't want to kick me out afterward.

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

A compliment makes anyone feel good i think. Theres been a few threads lately about the subject. A lot of women saying that they take them with a pinch of salt and i do understand that. I think its nice to recieve them in any case. Well in all honesty for me its bloody brilliant.

I appreciate a man that loves animals (especially squirrels). Oh, and you need to pull the zip down on your jeans a little further "

Haha that can be arranged

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"I've been reading all the posts and it's made me think that as a woman as much as I take some of the compliments I receive with a pinch of salt, they're also taken for granted. I do try and say nice things back but I find it hard to say something that doesn't mean I want to get horizontal with everyone I talk to.

I think I shall have to learn to be more complimentary x "

Absolutely. I give compliments out to be complimentary and nothing more. If i want to get jiggy with someone i make sure they know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My fwb often brings me sweets when we meet, I like that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmm another survey about men.

Which university ru from?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sadly i dont feel appreciate or wanted what's so ever. My profile never gets a view from single woman no do i ever get a message. Went down hill for me after 30 lol....i have learnt to love and appreciate myself from within.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It would be nice to feel that someone had made time to meet me. And doesn't want to kick me out afterward. "

You have to leave at some point though? Or do you mean ask you to sling your hook straight after sex because they didn't like you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great thread, lovely!

I like to think I make my "friends" feel appreciated. Much of the time, I enjoy having someone to make breakfast for. It's weirdly comforting!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmm another survey about men.

Which university ru from? "

I studied at Salisbury University specialising in men's brains and how they work with a particular interest in the "promiscuity gene"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Great thread, lovely!

I like to think I make my "friends" feel appreciated. Much of the time, I enjoy having someone to make breakfast for. It's weirdly comforting! "

Continental or Full English?

Reply privately

By *oping for funMan
over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

To hear a lady orgasm and get very very wet ... and then the fact she wants to meet for a replay xx

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Gosh aren't you a needy lot!!!

Only joking......its nice to feel appreciated, especially if you've met someone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are we powerless in the dating world?

Topic by Sword

Home › Forums › Dating › Are we powerless in the dating world?

Tagged: Dating

This topic contains 59 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  hollowtips 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 60 total)

123?

Author

2014-10-14 at 2:51 PM#4835

+18

Sword

Participant

When even the unattractive bottom of the barrel females can be swarmed with attention from beta males and manginas it becomes apparent that somewhere down the line, something went horribly wrong.

When it comes to online dating, the one thing that has drastically f~~~ed us over is preconceived notions of chivalry. More specifically! the idea men must chase and initiate the first move, this is the foundations of an unbalanced “game” that has been exploited to its fullest at our expense.

The reason in which we first created these unwritten rules is now obsolete due to the shift in power that now favours the female as the dominant species. Now I know what your thinking…….but try and explain what power we actually have over women in this day and age? And Lettuce be cereal, if a man hits a woman in public he is demonised and punished, but if the tables are turned he is laughed at and ridiculed.

Our power is meaningless and holds no true value beyond pure aesthetics and in most cases…not even once.

We now find ourselves submissive to the decisions of a female and the outcome of our actions will rest entirely in her decision, whether it be casual sex or a cup of coffee.

To further complicate matters and create even more unbalance is the sheer amount of competition you are up against.

The layers upon layers of makeup that these females wear has significantly affected the playing field and made the game almost unplayable for the less attractive males who would otherwise stand a fair chance at meeting someone they could be happy with.

This has led to men being willing to offer financial security for a piece of the action, which In turn has created a domino effect causing many of the more desirable females to pursue this as well.

For many of us, We are playing a game we can’t win, Many will fall and some may even give up all together and join the other team.

We need to take action and stop putting these girls on a pedestal because as much as they would hate to admit it, they need us.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"

When even the unattractive bottom of the barrel females can be swarmed with attention from beta males and manginas it becomes apparent that somewhere down the line, something went horribly wrong.

When it comes to online dating, the one thing that has drastically f~~~ed us over is preconceived notions of chivalry. More specifically! the idea men must chase and initiate the first move, this is the foundations of an unbalanced “game” that has been exploited to its fullest at our expense.

The reason in which we first created these unwritten rules is now obsolete due to the shift in power that now favours the female as the dominant species. Now I know what your thinking…….but try and explain what power we actually have over women in this day and age? And Lettuce be cereal, if a man hits a woman in public he is demonised and punished, but if the tables are turned he is laughed at and ridiculed.

Our power is meaningless and holds no true value beyond pure aesthetics and in most cases…not even once.

We now find ourselves submissive to the decisions of a female and the outcome of our actions will rest entirely in her decision, whether it be casual sex or a cup of coffee.

To further complicate matters and create even more unbalance is the sheer amount of competition you are up against.

The layers upon layers of makeup that these females wear has significantly affected the playing field and made the game almost unplayable for the less attractive males who would otherwise stand a fair chance at meeting someone they could be happy with.

This has led to men being willing to offer financial security for a piece of the action, which In turn has created a domino effect causing many of the more desirable females to pursue this as well.

For many of us, We are playing a game we can’t win, Many will fall and some may even give up all together and join the other team.

We need to take action and stop putting these girls on a pedestal because as much as they would hate to admit it, they need us.

"

That reads as 'boo hoo, those horrid women won't let us do anything we want to them'.

Misogyny at its finest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This may sound sexist but dinner?

Reply privately

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"

That reads as 'boo hoo, those horrid women won't let us do anything we want to them'.

Misogyny at its finest."

I just thought it was a load of bollocks

Reply privately

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

A message out of the blue can be nice but having a chat with a lady that will put more than one word answers is better

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like to be appreciated for those things I really value about myself. Anything else is not really important for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Great thread, lovely!

I like to think I make my "friends" feel appreciated. Much of the time, I enjoy having someone to make breakfast for. It's weirdly comforting!

Continental or Full English?"

I'd maybe go bacon sandwich, but a full English!? Naaaaah!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When even the unattractive bottom of the barrel females can be swarmed with attention from beta males and manginas it becomes apparent that somewhere down the line, something went horribly wrong.

"

You should be a motivational speaker. Or not.

Reply privately

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

[Removed by poster at 05/09/17 15:02:50]

Reply privately

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Great thread lovey.

Guys, ok the decent ones on here, really do need to be appreciated.

Chucked a few fabs on all your pics x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Great thread, lovely!

I'd maybe go bacon sandwich, but a full English!? Naaaaah!"

Blown your chances with me then!

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"It would be nice to feel that someone had made time to meet me. And doesn't want to kick me out afterward.

You have to leave at some point though? Or do you mean ask you to sling your hook straight after sex because they didn't like you?"

More so because they've cum so the sex is over. That may feel natural at the time. But its nice to have options. "I've booked a room and I'll be there from 7 'till breakfast.." is an ideal. If the meet feels at an end by 11 with both parties sated then . But its nice to have options. Not "I'll meet you at 7 but i want you gone by 9".

Reply privately

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

"Great thread lovey.

"

Thank you miss Phoenix

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Great thread, lovely!

I'd maybe go bacon sandwich, but a full English!? Naaaaah!

Blown your chances with me then!"

I think I can just about live with that!

Reply privately

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Great thread lovey.

Thank you miss Phoenix "

You're very welcome x

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Great thread lovey.

Thank you miss Phoenix

You're very welcome x"

Aw ta

Reply privately

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"

"

I didn't want to take the thread off topic but feel compelled to answer this post with a counter argument.

Firstly, your post smacks of a return to the 1950's and even suggests that hitting a woman should be acceptable, which is so disgusting I'm lost for words.

9 years ago I was still married (to a lovely lady) but ours was a sexless marriage. We divorced amicably and in the years since I've had the more sex than the rest of my life put together and the sexiest of times, with untold partners. I've enjoyed NSA one- offs, had FWB's and swinging relationships, thresseomes, foursomes, orgies, gangbangs, parties, clubs, hosted parties, made platonic female friends, in fact the list is endless. I've gone from zero sexual confidence to extremely confident in those short few years. All this has been facilitated by the internet and sites like Fab. Only an idiot would argue against the ladies and couples holding the cards so to speak. But my glass is well over half full thank you very much !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are we powerless in the dating world?

Topic by Sword

Home › Forums › Dating › Are we powerless in the dating world?

Tagged: Dating

This topic contains 59 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  hollowtips 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 60 total)

123?

Author

2014-10-14 at 2:51 PM#4835

+18

Sword

Participant

"

Not all women think they call the shots and not all women behave like men are not good enough for them.

I totally disagree that men are powerless in the dating world. Utter Bollocks

Reply privately

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I don't like attention as I'm shy

I don't know if I mentioned it or not but I do like cake. So if there's any hot bakers out there that want to bake me a cake I'd appreciate it

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I think that a pm or mention from dana2000 would make me feel very very appreciated

Reply privately

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

"I don't like attention as I'm shy

I don't know if I mentioned it or not but I do like cake. So if there's any hot bakers out there that want to bake me a cake I'd appreciate it "

Brilliant idea

Reply privately

over a year ago

A second meet show appreciation. Actually a first one would be good...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wanders out of man cave...

But it's the simple things that often mean the most... a thought a kind word a message that makes us smile even the fact that you remembet our name or the fact that guys like to be appreciated as much as girls...

And when it works on both directions it makes 2 people happy... and they both make more people happy simply because someone said it did something that changed the way we view ourselves or the people we interact with in whatever way do so..

Too many words... back to sit on my rock and rest my thumbs...."

Do come back when your thumbs are well rested

Reply privately

By *igerstyle2k2Man
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

A compliment or message would be nice. Or hug, but not from a random person in the street or someone springing up to you to give you hug. That's just scary, haha!

A compliment or random message introducing themselves, saying a bit more than 'hi' would be really nice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Great thread, lovely!

I like to think I make my "friends" feel appreciated. Much of the time, I enjoy having someone to make breakfast for. It's weirdly comforting! "

"friends" ...

I feel excluded, but I do enjoy a double breakfast.

Oh flippin heck that has just reminded me...

*runs off to kitchen*

Reply privately

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

"Wanders out of man cave...

Too many words... back to sit on my rock and rest my thumbs...."

This

Reply privately

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

To be brutally honest if we are talking swinging ,then nothing makes me feel appreciated in fact I feel pretty much invisible.

When people are nice to me I know that it's only because they want to shag my Mrs.

Even the women!

But if I was to be pinned down to something then just a hint from a lady that I am not wasting my time completely.

Sounds a bit poor old me.

But you asked and it's the truth.

Reply privately

By *aturelover2016Man
over a year ago

London

A response, even if it's just to tell me to fuck off!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

More often than not yes, j feel somewhat appreciated. However, occasionally not so much.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't really come here to feel appreciated

I wander around making an arse of myself and if someone laughs then I'll be happy.

When it comes to others, being listened to is important to me and not just a 'nod the head while being miles away' listening.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A response, even if it's just to tell me to fuck off!!!"
Absolutely!

Reply privately

By *ocks99Man
over a year ago

Reading

"A response, even if it's just to tell me to fuck off!!!"

A polite one would be nicer :o

Send a first message wouldn't hurt either....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I appreciate it when a woman unexpectedly treats me like a human, not a walking, talking penis.

Sometimes, you can see it happen... the moment of revelation, when she notices and ackowledges that simple truth - always feels good.

Reply privately

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

If I'm honest I rarely feel appreciated on here and Im definitely not appreciated in RL and this isn't a pity me moment you asked for the truth and I've given it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I've had a good read at all your thoughts and it seems the women aren't making enough effort and communication most of the time seems to be one way traffic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honestly a simple conversation would be nice, a lot of people seem to stuck up, I totally don't understand what is wrong in getting to know someone, and yes compliments and honesty would be nice

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Eh?

Do people really need others to make them feel worthy?

I very much like the people I hang out with/have sex with, but I don't need them to boost my self esteem.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Eh?

I very much like the people I hang out with/have sex with, but I don't need them to boost my self esteem. "

So are you saying that you wouldn't care if the people you are closest to never complimented you, said the sex was great, gave feedback or even messaged you? Some people have low self esteem and need a boost?

Reply privately

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

I've learned through life OP to not expect anything be it compliment or whatever else...

even the odd occasion when some lady does compliment or show interest be it on here or in real life at work etc I just say thanks but don't really look much into it...

then they lose interest soon as its pretty much a brief interest they have in me and move onto the next guy, yeah thats about it really but I'm used to it so I just leave em to it and become oblivious..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well I've had a good read at all your thoughts and it seems the women aren't making enough effort and communication most of the time seems to be one way traffic.

"

I don't think it's all women but I do think a lot of the women are on here for different reasons to a lot of the guys and they are the women who tend to just want to be chased without giving much back. They don't tend to be the type that post on the forum much.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Message out the blue, even a wink, wouldn't go a miss!

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Eh?

I very much like the people I hang out with/have sex with, but I don't need them to boost my self esteem.

So are you saying that you wouldn't care if the people you are closest to never complimented you, said the sex was great, gave feedback or even messaged you? Some people have low self esteem and need a boost?"

Course I wouldn't.

I find compliments mildly unsettling, and to be honest, if you paid me a ot of them, I would probably avoid spending time with you (and I have done this). If the sex isn't great, I'd expect to know, communication is good, but I don't need a "well done" for a mutually beneficial experience.

If they didn't message me, I would assume they were no longer interested and not message them, I do message people every so often, but I wouldn't want to be spending time messaging people unesscessarily - once every few weeks is fine. I message my male friends a lot less than that. I see little need to bother people unless it's to arrange spending actual time with them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get compliments about how good looking I am all the time and I hate it. I don't need to be told something I already know. I try to quickly change the subject but I can see they resent me doing that. It's like they expect me to show some kind of gratitude. Well they can shove it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Eh?

So are you saying that you wouldn't care if the people you are closest to never complimented you, said the sex was great, gave feedback or even messaged you? Some people have low self esteem and need a boost?

Course I wouldn't.

I find compliments mildly unsettling, and to be honest, if you paid me a ot of them, I would probably avoid spending time with you (and I have done this). If the sex isn't great, I'd expect to know, communication is good, but I don't need a "well done" for a mutually beneficial experience.

If they didn't message me, I would assume they were no longer interested and not message them, I do message people every so often, but I wouldn't want to be spending time messaging people unesscessarily - once every few weeks is fine. I message my male friends a lot less than that. I see little need to bother people unless it's to arrange spending actual time with them. "

Blimey, your female block list must be huge as I've seen so many gushing compliments about you. (Mental note: never tell Jimi he's hot)

Reply privately

By *ild PhoenixMan
over a year ago

London

Well for me I enjoy good hug after sex for 10 to 15 mins where heart beats and sweat combine over our bodies, thats actually whate feel.wanted and appreciated

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well if I get a lolly pop after I'm happy I'm a sucker for a good lolly.

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"I get compliments about how good looking I am all the time and I hate it. I don't need to be told something I already know. I try to quickly change the subject but I can see they resent me doing that. It's like they expect me to show some kind of gratitude. Well they can shove it. "

Reply privately

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Eh?

Course I wouldn't.

If they didn't message me, I would assume they were no longer interested and not message them, I do message people every so often, but I wouldn't want to be spending time messaging people unesscessarily - once every few weeks is fine. I message my male friends a lot less than that. I see little need to bother people unless it's to arrange spending actual time with them.

Blimey, your female block list must be huge as I've seen so many gushing compliments about you. (Mental note: never tell Jimi he's hot) "

I don't generally block people - but out of those people, how many have I met?

I've met a few forumites and none have paid me compliments on the forums (and one actively gives me shit)....

Reply privately

By *riscolMan
over a year ago

gateshead

And message or a fab. Someone's saying hello.great place to begin

Reply privately

over a year ago

the woman being the big spoon while we watch tv

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Eh?

Course I wouldn't.

Blimey, your female block list must be huge as I've seen so many gushing compliments about you. (Mental note: never tell Jimi he's hot) "

Ha ha

Well what a cracking thread this has been. Interesting points from all sides.

We can all agree to disagree on some things, but I am also sure we can all have a fabulous journey no matter how or where Fab takes us.

Just be yourself and let happiness thrive. It don't matter who makes the first move or how long it takes. Never forget what is important for you and the reasons "why" you joined Fab.

I once said:

If you're getting what you wanted from Fab then you have won the World Cup!

Oh yeah you know that!!

Had to mention footy in Dana's thread. That is standard

Nice one D x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I forgot to mention:

Everything has to be mutual for me. Nothing is ever one way.

It takes two to tango and all that stuff

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Just don't rely on others opinions, a compliment is the cherry on the icing, know your own worth and others will recognise it. "

You don't need to be patronised to or have false compliments or messages from women you don't know to validate your own self worth and esteem. The onus shouldn't be on the women of fab making you feel worthy - you are worthy.

Reply privately