Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Days of the week...

Jump to newest

By *ntriguedcouple7 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Surrey

In consecutive demonstrations of my poor decision making skills I have firstly decided to rank the days of the week and then secondly decided it was a good topic for the first thread we've started on here...

1. Saturday.

No work, lie in, plenty of sport on TV and can stay up as late as you want without worrying about it. What's not to like?

2. Sunday.

No work, lie in, some sport on TV, but the evening is a bit rubbish with Monday looming.

3. Friday.

No work anyone cares about any more and you don't have to be up early the next day. But no lie in.

4. Thursday.

Starting to think about the weekend, it's getting closer.

5. Wednesday.

Hump day.

6. Tuesday.

Pretty rubbish, the weekend is a long way away now.

7. Monday.

The alarm goes off about 3 hours earlier than you wish it would and then you have to spend the day back at work. Also, I'm voluntarily sharing with the internet that I've ranked the days of the week on a Monday, this can't be a high point.

What's everyone else reckon? Other than the fact that I really should ask some serious questions about how I've spent the last half an hour!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Pretty spot on summary. Other than the being even more tired on the Monday because I revert to nocturnal over the weekend regardless of how early I make myself get up an avoid lie-ins -

and have to shock my body clock back into daytime with a Monday at work on an average of 4 hours sleep. If I've had a week or more off then Mondays have to be got through despite not sleeping since Saturday night/Sunday morning.

over a year ago

Surrey

"Pretty spot on summary. Other than the being even more tired on the Monday because I revert to nocturnal over the weekend regardless of how early I make myself get up an avoid lie-ins -

and have to shock my body clock back into daytime with a Monday at work on an average of 4 hours sleep. If I've had a week or more off then Mondays have to be got through despite not sleeping since Saturday night/Sunday morning."

We're both quite bad for becoming nocturnal over the weekend too - it's a real killer when it comes to trying to sleep on Sunday night having only been up a few hours so I can feel your Monday pain!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I work Thursday Friday and Saturday so I have 4 nice days off

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Wed. Early clothing day at the sauna.

over a year ago

Surrey

"I work Thursday Friday and Saturday so I have 4 nice days off "

I knew this thread would backfire! I'm jealous now...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I work Thursday Friday and Saturday so I have 4 nice days off

I knew this thread would backfire! I'm jealous now..."

Plus taking only the 3 days of gives me 7 11 day holidays a year .ie sun m t w .t f s.s m t wed

over a year ago

Surrey

"I work Thursday Friday and Saturday so I have 4 nice days off

I knew this thread would backfire! I'm jealous now...

Plus taking only the 3 days of gives me 7 11 day holidays a year .ie sun m t w .t f s.s m t wed "

Now saying that is just being mean!

Post new Message to Thread