Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

"Fuck it" list !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a kinky sexual bucket list.

I call it my "fuck it" list.

When I first joined Fab I had a number of things on this list that I fantasied about doing.

Over the past 15 months I've been lucky to do quite a lot from that original list, and when I've done a thing from the list that I've got written on my profile, I erase it as I've done it so it doesn't need to be on my sexy "to do list" anymore!

However... I thought my list would be getting shorter as more things have been ticked off, but that isn't the case, as I seem to continually find new things or variations of a previous idea I want to try!

Does everyone else find a similar thing in that you never run out of new & exciting things you wish to try sexually!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have a kinky sexual bucket list.

I call it my "fuck it" list.

When I first joined Fab I had a number of things on this list that I fantasied about doing.

Over the past 15 months I've been lucky to do quite a lot from that original list, and when I've done a thing from the list that I've got written on my profile, I erase it as I've done it so it doesn't need to be on my sexy "to do list" anymore!

However... I thought my list would be getting shorter as more things have been ticked off, but that isn't the case, as I seem to continually find new things or variations of a previous idea I want to try!

Does everyone else find a similar thing in that you never run out of new & exciting things you wish to try sexually!?"

Oh sure this site opened my eyes fully and then I keep finding new things I wanna try.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread