Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bi guys

Jump to newest

By *aled OP   Couple
over a year ago

newcastle

why when straight guys mail you and you say your actually looking for bi, they have all previously had bi encounters?? discuss x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"why when straight guys mail you and you say your actually looking for bi, they have all previously had bi encounters?? discuss x "

I ONLY EVER get biguys approach me... does that mean they see me as a man????

Where am I going wrong...?

By *aled OP   Couple
over a year ago

newcastle

not advertising yourself as looking for bi guys lol x

By *uttonBiMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield B73 5XP

I do not meet guys who say on profile "Straight" unless they have a nice cock lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"why when straight guys mail you and you say your actually looking for bi, they have all previously had bi encounters?? discuss x "

Keep adding to the list. i.e. likes to cross dress, wear a strap on so they have 2 dicks as your into DP etc, see how many say they have some experience of it. Then end with washing dishes, whilst giving partner oral....

Always funny when people with a profile and add loads of other info when messaging. Guess they have their profile as neutral as possible, for any meet lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i find it difficult not to get annoyed at st8 guys who say they only suck cock it a level of bisexualality that i dont undastand im 100% bisexual men n women Big full Stop ... u is .... u int

Post new Message to Thread