Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What makes a great oral?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Many of us think we are good at oral sex. I heard from many women that they have amazing bj skills and also some men think they are good at licking and fingering women...

Have you (we) thought you are maybe wrong?

Oral requires passion, skills and communication. It is an art you might say.

Not to mention every women and men are different...

So what you think a good oral requires?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rCurious1Man
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Been good at it

over a year ago

"Been good at it"

You are not answering...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Enthusiasm

over a year ago

At least a second person for me

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Actually enjoying giving oral helps. The amount of crap oral I've had from guys who, when tasked with their underperformance, stated that they actually don't like giving it, is depressing.

I love giving oral. I've been told I am very good at it. Probably some kind of link there.

over a year ago

"Actually enjoying giving oral helps. The amount of crap oral I've had from guys who, when tasked with their underperformance, stated that they actually don't like giving it, is depressing.

I love giving oral. I've been told I am very good at it. Probably some kind of link there."

This It's no fun receiving from someone you know isn't enjoying what they're doing

over a year ago

When you understand that it is impossible to have the perfect technique and your main goal isn't to make your partner cum... that's when you will give great oral.

over a year ago

Same with all sex... communication. And I don't mean the sighing moaning crap, you need to be unafraid to say just another finger, or lick like that again.

over a year ago

Relaxing and enjoying doing it. With no preconceived idea of how it should go or expectations. Just finding out what works by watching and feeling the reactions.

over a year ago

"Enthusiasm "

Yes... passion as I said?

over a year ago

"Relaxing and enjoying doing it. With no preconceived idea of how it should go or expectations. Just finding out what works by watching and feeling the reactions. "

Great... very tantric

Thanks

over a year ago

"When you understand that it is impossible to have the perfect technique and your main goal isn't to make your partner cum... that's when you will give great oral. "

Quite, I hate the pressure of being expected to come. I want to know the other person is getting lost in enjoying it as much as me, rather than being on a mission

over a year ago

"When you understand that it is impossible to have the perfect technique and your main goal isn't to make your partner cum... that's when you will give great oral.

Quite, I hate the pressure of being expected to come. I want to know the other person is getting lost in enjoying it as much as me, rather than being on a mission "

totally second that. It takes me a while and to feel completely relaxed with someone for me to really have a proper good orgasm. If that's all someone's trying for with me then they're gonna be reeeeeally disappointed.

over a year ago

"Same with all sex... communication. And I don't mean the sighing moaning crap, you need to be unafraid to say just another finger, or lick like that again. "

100% agree with this

over a year ago

I've never had a complaint on my oral skills but again I love doing it. The more I feel the guy likes it, spurs me on.

Plus if there's a specific bit which he likes the most then I'll add more of that.

I've recently tried carrying on after he's cum but it was too sensitive for him. Will keep trying though.

As for me, I've only ever met one guy who was awesome at giving me oral.

I'm ever hopeful though

over a year ago

I'd say don't be afraid to get stuck in and get messy. Put some effort in to it until you're tongue aches and the lady is wriggling around on the bed.

over a year ago

"I've never had a complaint on my oral skills but again I love doing it. The more I feel the guy likes it, spurs me on.

Plus if there's a specific bit which he likes the most then I'll add more of that.

I've recently tried carrying on after he's cum but it was too sensitive for him. Will keep trying though.

I'm ever hopeful though "

Thanks

It's good if you wait after he cums. Maybe you just need to hold the lingam inside your mouth, don't you stroke it, just wait and enjoy it and love it...

over a year ago

"I've never had a complaint on my oral skills but again I love doing it. The more I feel the guy likes it, spurs me on.

I'm ever hopeful though

Thanks

It's good if you wait after he cums. Maybe you just need to hold the lingam inside your mouth, don't you stroke it, just wait and enjoy it and love it..."

Hey I'm always up for pointers!

Can't knock it til you've tried it as they say

over a year ago

I'm rubbish. Woman tell me to stop.

By *eansayianMan
over a year ago

oxford

for me i need a woman to use there hand at the sametime as there mouth, twisting the hand back and forth is good to. no tongue licks up and down the shaft that doesnt do anything for me. the shaft isnt sensitive only near the head. not many women are really good at giving oral, i dont think anyway.

ive been told im good at giving oral though haha. you only know if they orgasm though. what i try to do is not become repatative, like just on the clit at one speed. it can work but its more stimulating to mix things up i think. slow to fast ect, bring them to the brink and keep them there for a bit with just enough stimulation but not to much. drives a woman crazy

By *rbane PlayerMan
over a year ago

London

"Many of us think we are good at oral sex. I heard from many women that they have amazing bj skills and also some men think they are good at licking and fingering women...

Have you (we) thought you are maybe wrong?

Oral requires passion, skills and communication. It is an art you might say.

Not to mention every women and men are different...

So what you think a good oral requires?"

Really wanting to be good at it. Makes you think about what you are doing and focusing on the person you are licking and sucking. And just responding to the other person. Partners tend to know when you actually want to give them excellent oral.

Post new Message to Thread