Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do people stay

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On this site even tho they have found what they are looking for. Had a social and meeting on Friday and if all goes well I'll delete my profile. Is anyone on here even though they have found what they are looking for. I can't see myself being on here in 5 years time. Is it the social aspect?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It is OP, I'm part of a couple's profile now, but use this one mainly for chat and forums

over a year ago

"It is OP, I'm part of a couple's profile now, but use this one mainly for chat and forums"

I suppose it's a bit like Facebook for some in a way

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If i was dating i'd leave.

If i thought i had a one to one casual FWB sex thing i'd leave, because my sexual needs were being met.

However, if the fella i'm meeting is looking to still meet other women then i will continue to meet others too.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"If i was dating i'd leave.

If i thought i had a one to one casual FWB sex thing i'd leave, because my sexual needs were being met.

However, if the fella i'm meeting is looking to still meet other women then i will continue to meet others too.

"

So hypothetical if we got together and everything was fluffy bunny but I wanted to stay just for the forum would you leave stay or kick me in the spuds

over a year ago

So hypothetical if we got together and everything was fluffy bunny but I wanted to stay just for the forum would you leave stay or kick me in the spuds "

Kick you in the spuds

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

So hypothetical if we got together and everything was fluffy bunny but I wanted to stay just for the forum would you leave stay or kick me in the spuds

Kick you in the spuds "

Fair enough. I was going to say could you reach but yes you can so cover spuds and backs away from the thread

over a year ago

I can honestly say you can find Mr Right here, but would add that please be careful because there is a a lot on guys who might just lead you along, with intention on trying to get you into bed only - happy/safe fabbing

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It is OP, I'm part of a couple's profile now, but use this one mainly for chat and forums

I suppose it's a bit like Facebook for some in a way "

We have decided we want exclusive with each other and to occasionally meet others as a couple together, do my single is great to keep in touch with friends, been together on and off for two years, he's having a key so it's easier to meet.

over a year ago

"I can honestly say you can find Mr Right here, but would add that please be careful because there is a a lot on guys who might just lead you along, with intention on trying to get you into bed only - happy/safe fabbing "

I'm looking for Mr good company, likes mmf rather than Mr right but thank you

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

No rules but I can imagine I'd be here whatever, it's a multi-faceted site that can satisfy many needs

over a year ago

"I can honestly say you can find Mr Right here, but would add that please be careful because there is a a lot on guys who might just lead you along, with intention on trying to get you into bed only - happy/safe fabbing

I'm looking for Mr good company, likes mmf rather than Mr right but thank you "

Well if you are successful, surely you would stay to find other M's to add to your established M to make MF into MMF ?

Confused of Bristol

over a year ago

"I can honestly say you can find Mr Right here, but would add that please be careful because there is a a lot on guys who might just lead you along, with intention on trying to get you into bed only - happy/safe fabbing

I'm looking for Mr good company, likes mmf rather than Mr right but thank you

Well if you are successful, surely you would stay to find other M's to add to your established M to make MF into MMF ?

Confused of Bristol "

His mate is on here and they have played together in mmf. He's been to clubs and played before so no chance of stage fright

Post new Message to Thread