Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Things you can't un-see

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whilst idly browsing the internet this morning I was distracted by a pop up ad for ladieswear. Imagine my surorise when the link took me to a page for men's underwear. Ok so far except...boxers with an elephant trunk pocket for the family jewels to sit snugly in. Well. Now I was wondering how many guys wear these on a daily basis. Anyone? Care to share?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That sounds cool

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Whilst idly browsing the internet this morning I was distracted by a pop up ad for ladieswear. Imagine my surorise when the link took me to a page for men's underwear. Ok so far except...boxers with an elephant trunk pocket for the family jewels to sit snugly in. Well. Now I was wondering how many guys wear these on a daily basis. Anyone? Care to share?"

Daily basis no. They work well though penis fills out the trunk bit and the balls give the elephant chubby cheeks.

over a year ago

"Whilst idly browsing the internet this morning I was distracted by a pop up ad for ladieswear. Imagine my surorise when the link took me to a page for men's underwear. Ok so far except...boxers with an elephant trunk pocket for the family jewels to sit snugly in. Well. Now I was wondering how many guys wear these on a daily basis. Anyone? Care to share?

Daily basis no. They work well though penis fills out the trunk bit and the balls give the elephant chubby cheeks."

They get annoying I like to feel my junk in one place and on the right side unless I get really uncomfortable

over a year ago

"Whilst idly browsing the internet this morning I was distracted by a pop up ad for ladieswear. Imagine my surorise when the link took me to a page for men's underwear. Ok so far except...boxers with an elephant trunk pocket for the family jewels to sit snugly in. Well. Now I was wondering how many guys wear these on a daily basis. Anyone? Care to share?"

over a year ago

One guy, one cup.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Obviously not that popular and possibly a novelty item for my xmas list

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

As jokey underwear I think the manufacturers are missing a trick. Elephants are obvious so what about tapirs? Or proboscis monkeys? Even a star-nosed mole where the nose section could have a little frill on the end of it?

over a year ago

Immediately reminds me of~

YouTube Phoenix nights nelly the elephant.

I'm shite with tech or if post the link.

Post new Message to Thread