Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do he do it Wayne Rooney.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wayne Rooney 'thinks his marriage is over' after drink drive charge . With a lovely wife 4th child on the way you would think he is a happy man . Maybe bored and think he can do what ever like most do when d*unk . I feel a bit sorry for the wife.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't. She knew what she married.

She won't leave him, not whilst he's worth a few bob.

Why did he do it? Because he's selfish and immature.

And he's a prat.

over a year ago

"I don't. She knew what she married.

And he's a prat."

When your having a child and 4 months gone I think his timing stinks doing this.

over a year ago

And he's a prat. When your having a child and 4 months gone I think his timing stinks doing this."

Unfortunately it's not the first time he has cheated on her whilst she's been pregnant. He was caught with two prostitutes when she was pregnant with their eldest child.

By *ealdeal1Man
over a year ago

leicester

He's not exactly blessed with a brain

over a year ago

Same reason most people do stupid things

They think they won't get caught

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

And he's a prat. When your having a child and 4 months gone I think his timing stinks doing this.

Unfortunately it's not the first time he has cheated on her whilst she's been pregnant. He was caught with two prostitutes when she was pregnant with their eldest child.

"

I thought ge was dobe for drink driving not cheating?

over a year ago

I think it's easy to for get that being successful sports personality or any type of celebrity does mean the person is intellectually robust ,,,,,

We live in society that places overly high expectations on our public figures which is wrong because its easy to see some of them are thick as fuck

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

And he's a prat. When your having a child and 4 months gone I think his timing stinks doing this.

I thought ge was dobe for drink driving not cheating?"

he was done*

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

To paraphrase Mrs Merton

So Colleen, what do you see in the multi millionaire Wayne Rooney ??

over a year ago

"I think it's easy to for get that being successful sports personality or any type of celebrity does mean the person is intellectually robust ,,,,,

We live in society that places overly high expectations on our public figures which is wrong because its easy to see some of them are thick as fuck "

Thick as fuck . lol like that and don't like the f word . lol your right.

over a year ago

"I think it's easy to for get that being successful sports personality or any type of celebrity does mean the person is intellectually robust ,,,,,

We live in society that places overly high expectations on our public figures which is wrong because its easy to see some of them are thick as fuck "

" Intellectually robust"

I'm nicking that line

over a year ago

We live in society that places overly high expectations on our public figures which is wrong because its easy to see some of them are thick as fuck

" Intellectually robust"

I'm nicking that line"

me too if I can spell it at the time . Thick as fuck ... maybe old but a new one for me . lol

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Granny's

Brass when at the lowery

This lass

Now don't get me wrong, what the hell was he playing at. Clearly he wanted to shag her, and this lass knew he wasn't single.

Clueless

over a year ago

I thought ge was dobe for drink driving not cheating?"

He's been charged for drink driving - allegedly 3 times over the limit.

He was with a girl who left the nightclub in a taxi outside the front of the club which drove around the back of the club to pick Rooney up and it took both of them to her friends house where her car was parked. It was her car he was driving when he got stopped by the police. She has told the press that they were going back to her house.

Think this is why Colleen is furious with him.

The girl he was with has allegedly admitted to kissing him.

over a year ago

I think if he wish to shag around go out with other woman they should think about a open marriage so both partners agree that each may have sexual relations with others. She would know where she stand like that and stop getting hurt maybe. Same as Katie Price and Kieran and his affair with their children's nanny . Maybe both would be happy if open marriage ..

over a year ago

Only he knows why, we can only guess.

He might think he's made a fuckup, he might not.

over a year ago

Who says he was cheating? They might be swingers. She might just be pissed off because the Press found out and it makes her look stupid.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

And he's a prat."

In a nutshell!

By *abe1200Couple
over a year ago

belfast

"Who says he was cheating? They might be swingers. She might just be pissed off because the Press found out and it makes her look stupid. "

over a year ago

Sex addiction will be the next thing we will read and she is going to stand at his side like a good wife.

over a year ago

Wayne Rooney is, to put it mildly, not an attractive man to look at. But due to his wealth he has "party girls" throwing themselves at him all the time in a bid to get their name into the press by selling stories. This girl knew exactly who he was and exactly what she was doing and has succeeded in getting into all the papers plus making a few grand no doubt from interviews (she will be on celeb big brother soon no doubt).

This isn't the first "whoopsie" that Rooney has had and it won't be the last.

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

We're not meant to be monogamous, it's something society expects. He's rich, famous and young and has women throwing themselves at him. As for his intellectual level, I'd rather not comment, but as others have said Colleen will stand by him - but there is only so much she will take and then she'll take him to the cleaners.

over a year ago

He's done it before and she forgave him maybe he thought she would forgive him again I understand why she's forgiven him in the past they've been together since they were 14 or something like that! And she wasn't prepared to throw away all those years together I don't blame her for forgiving him but he's clearly not going to change anytime soon, so come on Coleen be strong and move on! As for drink driving it's wrong on all levels in most cases innocent people get hurt in the process police should come down harder on drink drivers!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't think any of us can know what goes on inside another couples marriage. He was stupid to drink and drive but his marriage isn't something we can comment on with any accuracy. They might have an agreement and she's angry because its in the press.

over a year ago

He has too much money and perceived status.

Ultimately like most footballers he's a one trick pony in the downward slide of his career. So he acts out to feel that he's still relevant.

He's the next Stan Collymore or Gazza in training.

over a year ago

Saying he is ugly and stupid is a bit mean. Sounds like jealousy. He's got a ton of money, a hot wife and a cool house. Good for him.

over a year ago

"Wayne Rooney 'thinks his marriage is over' after drink drive charge . With a lovely wife 4th child on the way you would think he is a happy man . Maybe bored and think he can do what ever like most do when d*unk . I feel a bit sorry for the wife."

Because he's thick as fuck, simple as.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Not surprised one bit

over a year ago

"Saying he is ugly and stupid is a bit mean. Sounds like jealousy. He's got a ton of money, a hot wife and a cool house. Good for him. "

Hot wife! if she lived down your street and worked in your local Tesco I bet you wouldn't give her a second look.

over a year ago

"Saying he is ugly and stupid is a bit mean. Sounds like jealousy. He's got a ton of money, a hot wife and a cool house. Good for him.

Hot wife! if she lived down your street and worked in your local Tesco I bet you wouldn't give her a second look."

Shallow bastard.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Saying he is ugly and stupid is a bit mean. Sounds like jealousy. He's got a ton of money, a hot wife and a cool house. Good for him. "

I remember his first TV interview. He was 16 and so nervous. He's got a talent that many value, in monetary terms higher than lots of other things. I agree, good for him for making the most of it

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I will happily give Coleen my shoulder to cry on!

over a year ago

Golden is neither much to look at or seems to have any wherewithal or ambition to do anything other than faff around on holiday. Should not really be surprised that he fucks around on her a lot. You tend to find the wife is as tolerant as their own independence or marketability. Since many of these wives are often nothing more than council estate girls who got lucky or "underwear models" then one cannot be surprised they don't go anywhere.

Rooney does not really strike me as particularly charming or principled but hey, he has done something with himself with the cards he has given. It would be amusing and rather daft for someone as talentless as Coleen to be thinking she would be gifted with both a millionaire celebrity husband AND a faithful marriage.

She'll inevitably stick it out until he retires permanently and will then divorce him like they all do.

over a year ago

Maybe Coleen is shit in bed.

over a year ago

"Golden is neither much to look at or seems to have any wherewithal or ambition to do anything other than faff around on holiday. Should not really be surprised that he fucks around on her a lot. You tend to find the wife is as tolerant as their own independence or marketability. Since many of these wives are often nothing more than council estate girls who got lucky or "underwear models" then one cannot be surprised they don't go anywhere.

Rooney does not really strike me as particularly charming or principled but hey, he has done something with himself with the cards he has given. It would be amusing and rather daft for someone as talentless as Coleen to be thinking she would be gifted with both a millionaire celebrity husband AND a faithful marriage.

She'll inevitably stick it out until he retires permanently and will then divorce him like they all do."

Didn't she have a clothing range, or something like that?

over a year ago

"Golden is neither much to look at or seems to have any wherewithal or ambition to do anything other than faff around on holiday. Should not really be surprised that he fucks around on her a lot. You tend to find the wife is as tolerant as their own independence or marketability. Since many of these wives are often nothing more than council estate girls who got lucky or "underwear models" then one cannot be surprised they don't go anywhere.

She'll inevitably stick it out until he retires permanently and will then divorce him like they all do."

How do you know she's talentless?

She's got a millionaire husband. She's clevererer than me.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

I'm surprised a woman so long on fab would be surprised by a man cheating. Any man

over a year ago

"I'm surprised a woman so long on fab would be surprised by a man cheating. Any man"
When she is having the forth baby and she is on holiday with 3 other kids and him playing away .. I found it sad but there could be loads of other woman he is shagging too .

over a year ago

He did it because he could

Also the lure of the fanny?

And let's not.forget that football players are targeted much more.

Remember the infamous "roasting" sessions in the tabloids several years ago?

His wife has been through this.scenario before so maybe she will draw a line under it - who knows? Money talks however.

over a year ago

She's probably given him more final warnings than have been reported, but if she gave him those chances who are we to judge?

over a year ago

And he's a prat. When your having a child and 4 months gone I think his timing stinks doing this."

Is it his child they're expecting? Just asking...

over a year ago

Is it his child they're expecting? Just asking..."

I think his timing stinks .. why could he not think of his family ..

over a year ago

Because he can and I think he knows she isn't going anywhere.

over a year ago

"Because he can and I think he knows she isn't going anywhere."
I hope for her own self worth she dumps him or get a toy boy ..

over a year ago

This happens everyday on Jeremy Kyle, why the fuck is anybody shocked?.... Oh wait yes, he's got millions and that obviously makes people more moral

over a year ago

"This happens everyday on Jeremy Kyle, why the fuck is anybody shocked?.... Oh wait yes, he's got millions and that obviously makes people more moral "
no its the wife 4 months gone .. and 3 others at home .. Do they need all this.?

over a year ago

"Saying he is ugly and stupid is a bit mean. Sounds like jealousy. He's got a ton of money, a hot wife and a cool house. Good for him.

Hot wife! if she lived down your street and worked in your local Tesco I bet you wouldn't give her a second look.

Shallow bastard. "

My point is she seems a normal average women and is only considered "hot" because of her being a so-called "celebrity" so I don't quite understand how that makes me shallow!

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I've never understood why any footballer would want to get married while they are still playing. Especially the ones who can't keep their dicks in their pants.

over a year ago

Also in this case it could be to try and make himself feel better. He's not exactly a basket of fruit is he and it's only since he's been an adult that he's become mega loaded. He's had all his childhood and early teens as an ugly bastard so it's inbuild insecurities from that which makes him do all this extra marital shit to try and make himself feel desired.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"To paraphrase Mrs Merton

So Colleen, what do you see in the multi millionaire Wayne Rooney ??"

Love this.....

Debbie McGee......I remember that interview so well.

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 05/09/17 16:25:00]

over a year ago

Love this.....

Debbie McGee......I remember that interview so well."

Hello

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

So Colleen, what do you see in the multi millionaire Wayne Rooney ??"

She was with him before he got famous

over a year ago

She'll inevitably stick it out until he retires permanently and will then divorce him like they all do.

How do you know she's talentless?

She's got a millionaire husband. She's clevererer than me. "

Coleen has been with Wayne all the way back to his Everton wunderkid days. There has clearly not been much in the way of the discernable talent involved. She also looked pretty decent in her youth.

When comparing her with someone like the Cole chick then you can see that her lack of real presence beyond being "Rooney's missus" could be a problem. Let's not pretend as if she'll be able to date another footballer of rooney's calibre.

By *oping for funMan
over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

And he's a prat."

Good point and well made!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I thought ge was dobe for drink driving not cheating?

he was done*"

So it seems he was driving a car owned by the girl he had just picked up

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

She was with him before he got famous"

Everyone new he was going to make it from when he was about 14, But your right they was dating from around the same age

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ouch at some of the comments about his looks. Apart from the silly choices he keeps making , he seems a nice enough lad and her a nice enough girl.

If she does decided to stay I don't think it will be because of money, she will get enough from the divorce.

( we are all assuming they don't have an open relationship though )

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Everyone new he was going to make it from when he was about 14, But your right they was dating from around the same age"

A relative of ours was someone who had the same thought about him at that age but didn't, it is not always a given.

over a year ago

Everyone new he was going to make it from when he was about 14, But your right they was dating from around the same age

A relative of ours was someone who had the same thought about him at that age but didn't, it is not always a given."

They do say it about a lot of young lads, But I do think Rooney was a one off, So much talent at a young age and a boy in a Mans body helped him achieve it, Maybe if he didn't make it they might not of lasted so long, But she has always comes across as a nice person and he isn't as bad as the media make out,

She tweeted the other day asking for the media to stop following her while she is driving with her children in the car

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

They don't really want to. But now the girl who has just hit the jackpot has Hello! magazine sniffing round her for a £2m wedding deal it's inevitable.

He also sees all the lads are in the same position. The manager and the agents prefer to marry them off early doors, as in theory it keeps them out of the pub and this sort of trouble.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

They do say it about a lot of young lads, But I do think Rooney was a one off, So much talent at a young age and a boy in a Mans body helped him achieve it, Maybe if he didn't make it they might not of lasted so long, But she has always comes across as a nice person and he isn't as bad as the media make out,

She tweeted the other day asking for the media to stop following her while she is driving with her children in the car"

Sadly the probably won't stop. I know they live a great life and that is because they are in the public eye...but having your private life splashed all over the news has to be a big down side.

over a year ago

"

She tweeted the other day asking for the media to stop following her while she is driving with her children in the car

Sadly the probably won't stop. I know they live a great life and that is because they are in the public eye...but having your private life splashed all over the news has to be a big down side."

If the media look long and deep enough they could find dirt on anyone,

If I had the money and time I would really enjoy myself finding dirt on a lot of these so called journalists just to show them how it feels to have your life turned upside down and splashed all over the papers for the sake of public interest,

over a year ago

Rooney probably assumes he fathered the kids.

over a year ago

I can quite imagine that adultery is rife and common knowledge within many marriages in the celebrity world, and the time it causes a problem is when it hits the headlines.

Most of these footballers wouldn't have anywhere near the success that they have with women if they weren't blessed with the talent that they have and I imagine that the feeling of desirability and power that comes with it is pretty hard to suppress.

over a year ago

"

Sadly the probably won't stop. I know they live a great life and that is because they are in the public eye...but having your private life splashed all over the news has to be a big down side.

If the media look long and deep enough they could find dirt on anyone,

If I had the money and time I would really enjoy myself finding dirt on a lot of these so called journalists just to show them how it feels to have your life turned upside down and splashed all over the papers for the sake of public interest,

"

They write whatever bullshit they like and people believe it. They could be a lovely couple, only their friends and family know the truth.

It must be horrible for their kids when they are hounded like that.

Post new Message to Thread