FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do the forums feel more inclusive this morning?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The regulars agreed not to post threads today to mix things up a bit. I was wondering if anyone feels it is more inclusive or is it just as catty as usual?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Do you guys get together and agree this stuff without me? What else do you talk about in secret?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First i have heard about this

over a year ago

I'd forgotten about that. I don't usually scan the forums and notice who's posting.

over a year ago

One regular has decided not to even log on this morning.

*What does Catty mean?

over a year ago

I've done a couple this morning

By *rrol.BMan
over a year ago

Wrexham

Who are the forum regulars? Are they the same as the clique and the fabinati?

over a year ago

"I've done a couple this morning "

You didn't get the memo?

over a year ago

I haven't even noticed

over a year ago

"I've done a couple this morning

You didn't get the memo?

"

I'm not a forum regular ...or am I

don't know what I'd class myself as

over a year ago

You didn't get the memo?

"

I saw the memo

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

You didn't get the memo?

don't know what I'd class myself as "

Of course your a bloody regular lol

over a year ago

You didn't get the memo?

I saw the memo "

No one has complained so far. I think you got away with it

over a year ago

You didn't get the memo?

I saw the memo

No one has complained so far. I think you got away with it "

Phew that's ok then

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Who are the forum regulars? Are they the same as the clique and the fabinati?"

Fabinati. Thats bloody brilliant!

over a year ago

You didn't get the memo?

don't know what I'd class myself as

Of course your a bloody regular lol"

Who ......me

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I'm regularly irregular ....not sure what I should be doing.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"The regulars agreed not to post threads today to mix things up a bit. I was wondering if anyone feels it is more inclusive or is it just as catty as usual?"

Did they?

Cant say Ive noticed any difference.

Then I rarely notice, who's posting or not on a daily basis.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"I'm regularly irregular ....not sure what I should be doing."

Eating more bran

over a year ago

I'm late getting up so haven't posted the tease thread. Shall have to look for myself today x

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"The regulars agreed not to post threads today to mix things up a bit. I was wondering if anyone feels it is more inclusive or is it just as catty as usual?"

It's definitely quieter today, but then; 'they' have other messenger services available.......

over a year ago

"Who are the forum regulars? Are they the same as the clique and the fabinati?

Fabinati. Thats bloody brilliant!"

I know. I lolled

over a year ago

I'm being my usual antagonistic belligerent mockingly-obtuse self-righteous piss-taking mischievous twunt I've always been...

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

So us folk who usually post are catty?

over a year ago

Didn't even know this was a thing. I'm just seeing the usual fare. Stuff I post on, stuff I ignore, stuff I read and have a moment.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"The regulars agreed not to post threads today to mix things up a bit. I was wondering if anyone feels it is more inclusive or is it just as catty as usual?

I'm being my usual antagonistic belligerent mockingly-obtuse self-righteous piss-taking mischievous twunt I've always been... "

Wouldn't have you any other way

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Who are the forum regulars? Are they the same as the clique and the fabinati?"

There's no such thing as a clique, ergo; it must be the Fabinati

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"The regulars agreed not to post threads today to mix things up a bit. I was wondering if anyone feels it is more inclusive or is it just as catty as usual?

So us folk who usually post are catty? "

If the cap fits!

over a year ago

Didn't notice...lol

over a year ago

I'm being my usual antagonistic belligerent mockingly-obtuse self-righteous piss-taking mischievous twunt I've always been...

Wouldn't have you any other way "

By *ink oyster partyCouple
over a year ago

guilford

[Removed by poster at 04/09/17 11:20:22]

By *ink oyster partyCouple
over a year ago

guilford

[Removed by poster at 04/09/17 11:20:40]

over a year ago

I barely read what's written, I'm always distracted by tits and fannys.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

So has it stopped the fucking moaning

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"First i have heard about this "

Me too

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"So has it stopped the fucking moaning "

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Obviously not

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"So has it stopped the fucking moaning

Obviously not"

Lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Obviously not"

LMAO

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Obviously not"

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Who was doing the moaning?

over a year ago

"The regulars" agreed to not post today? All of them?! I find that very hard to believe

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

""The regulars" agreed to not post today? All of them?! I find that very hard to believe "

Start threads not not post. Like the regular thread starters. I've got one but cba yet to reply to posts.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I made a 'monday cheesy music happy joy joy' thread.

I've come to the conclusion, you lot are all miserable cunts, as only one other posted on it.

over a year ago

""The regulars" agreed to not post today? All of them?! I find that very hard to believe

Start threads not not post. Like the regular thread starters. I've got one but cba yet to reply to posts. "

Ah, okay. Right. Ummmm... I really cba to find out what this is all about, so I'm just gonna go back to work and expect normal service to be resumed by hometime then

over a year ago

Really did they? I didnt get the email!

Been a bit busy with that work thingy anyways, I'll be back this evening

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"I made a 'monday cheesy music happy joy joy' thread.

I've come to the conclusion, you lot are all miserable cunts, as only one other posted on it.

"

that was me,

i also started a topic today but didn't realise there was something special going on in the forums.

By *hocolate_HeavenMan
over a year ago

Birmingham and Dubai

I joined one thread and it was basically all men are B******* and Every woman is a saint. I thought it was meant to be inclusive. Oh well, lesson learned and try to stick to my own threads.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

""The regulars" agreed to not post today? All of them?! I find that very hard to believe "

Me too

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I joined one thread and it was basically all men are B******* and Every woman is a saint. I thought it was meant to be inclusive. Oh well, lesson learned and try to stick to my own threads."

But that's the joys of the forum and more so the lounge. 1 thread will be a fuck avoid bla bla another how do I fix my car and the odd view my profile. You join the 1s you like. If you can't find 1your into start 1. This isn't a regular forum it's not a newbie forum it's our forum and it will be what we all make it so just join in and have fun it's not hard

over a year ago

I joined one thread and it was basically all men are B******* and Every woman is a saint. I thought it was meant to be inclusive. Oh well, lesson learned and try to stick to my own threads.

But that's the joys of the forum and more so the lounge. 1 thread will be a fuck avoid bla bla another how do I fix my car and the odd view my profile. You join the 1s you like. If you can't find 1your into start 1. This isn't a regular forum it's not a newbie forum it's our forum and it will be what we all make it so just join in and have fun it's not hard "

Y'know what Bladey?

Every now and then, you really do talk sense!

By *hocolate_HeavenMan
over a year ago

Birmingham and Dubai

But that's the joys of the forum and more so the lounge. 1 thread will be a fuck avoid bla bla another how do I fix my car and the odd view my profile. You join the 1s you like. If you can't find 1your into start 1. This isn't a regular forum it's not a newbie forum it's our forum and it will be what we all make it so just join in and have fun it's not hard "

Well said shall take on board

over a year ago

I vaguely remember someone harping on about this last week.I also remember not really giving a shit who does what,same as I don't now

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

But that's the joys of the forum and more so the lounge. 1 thread will be a fuck avoid bla bla another how do I fix my car and the odd view my profile. You join the 1s you like. If you can't find 1your into start 1. This isn't a regular forum it's not a newbie forum it's our forum and it will be what we all make it so just join in and have fun it's not hard

Y'know what Bladey?

Every now and then, you really do talk sense! "

You should hear me go on religion. Just don't try telling me how to spell

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Well said shall take on board"

I hope so I like it here and without you lot I'm gonna be lonely

over a year ago

Y'know what Bladey?

You should hear me go on religion. Just don't try telling me how to spell "

Well, it'll have to wait until tomorrow. No starting a thread on it until then!

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Bladey for pm. Simples

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Y'know what Bladey?

You should hear me go on religion. Just don't try telling me how to spell

Well, it'll have to wait until tomorrow. No starting a thread on it until then! "

over a year ago

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Bladey for pm. Simples"

Oi don't be insulting my intelligence it's doesn't pay enough

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Well said shall take on board

I hope so I like it here and without you lot I'm gonna be lonely "

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I don't know, I had an early start at work. I think I've been blocked by another forum regular despite being offline and not posting all day though so there's that.

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

Obviously not"

Bladey, there will always be moaning!! :-

B x

over a year ago

"I don't know, I had an early start at work. I think I've been blocked by another forum regular despite being offline and not posting all day though so there's that. "

Wow! That's quite impressive! Blocked for NOT being on here?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

""The regulars" agreed to not post today? All of them?! I find that very hard to believe

Start threads not not post. Like the regular thread starters. I've got one but cba yet to reply to posts.

Ah, okay. Right. Ummmm... I really cba to find out what this is all about, so I'm just gonna go back to work and expect normal service to be resumed by hometime then "

I have actually been doing work and such so no time to post threads

over a year ago

"Really did they? I didnt get the email!

Been a bit busy with that work thingy anyways, I'll be back this evening "

Well obviously if you didn't get the memo then the OP doesn't consider you regular enough to tell you not to post...

Though obviously I am also not a regular it's surprising how frequently the list of responders are seen, and how absent the newbie posters are!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I don't know, I had an early start at work. I think I've been blocked by another forum regular despite being offline and not posting all day though so there's that. "

Some strange fucks in the world. Oh ye by the way faf

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I don't know, I had an early start at work. I think I've been blocked by another forum regular despite being offline and not posting all day though so there's that.

Wow! That's quite impressive! Blocked for NOT being on here? "

Who knows? The last time it happened (well, when I noticed it anyway) was when I'd been on holiday for a week and not logged in at all.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I don't know, I had an early start at work. I think I've been blocked by another forum regular despite being offline and not posting all day though so there's that.

Who knows? The last time it happened (well, when I noticed it anyway) was when I'd been on holiday for a week and not logged in at all."

Their loss

over a year ago

Who knows? The last time it happened (well, when I noticed it anyway) was when I'd been on holiday for a week and not logged in at all."

It's an odd one isn't it (in a wtf way) when it happens? Especially when the blocker still comments on your posts

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Who knows? The last time it happened (well, when I noticed it anyway) was when I'd been on holiday for a week and not logged in at all.

It's an odd one isn't it (in a wtf way) when it happens? Especially when the blocker still comments on your posts "

Like I do on yours?

over a year ago

"I haven't even noticed "

That's because your attention is all on my ball

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Can we post yet

over a year ago

"Really did they? I didnt get the email!

Been a bit busy with that work thingy anyways, I'll be back this evening

Well obviously if you didn't get the memo then the OP doesn't consider you regular enough to tell you not to post...

Though obviously I am also not a regular it's surprising how frequently the list of responders are seen, and how absent the newbie posters are! "

I know! I'm back for the evening anyways

over a year ago

It's an odd one isn't it (in a wtf way) when it happens? Especially when the blocker still comments on your posts

Like I do on yours? "

Are you still here?

over a year ago

sometimes if the usual doesnt post a regular thread someone jumps in and cover it

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Like I do on yours?

Are you still here? "

You would miss me if I wasn't

over a year ago

This threads a bit cliquey for my liking, I'm orf

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"This threads a bit cliquey for my liking, I'm orf"

over a year ago

There's an odd one where I appear to be blocked by someone, but they can't even post anything now.

Someone has crashed Fab.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Can we post yet "

Yes...let's post....

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I wasn't here in the morning

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

After 6hrs on motorways, I only got on this evening.

I hadn't noticed who posted what!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I wasn't here in the morning "

I have no idea what this post is about!

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"I wasn't here in the morning

I have no idea what this post is about! "

Group hugs I think

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"After 6hrs on motorways, I only got on this evening.

I hadn't noticed who posted what! "

I think we just didn't get the memo!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I wasn't here in the morning

I have no idea what this post is about!

Group hugs I think "

Yeah, I think that is all there is left to do

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"After 6hrs on motorways, I only got on this evening.

I hadn't noticed who posted what!

I think we just didn't get the memo! "

I never get the memos!

Post new Message to Thread