Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Having bikini area lasered

Jump to newest

By *rincess Fiona 76 OP   Woman
over a year ago

clitheroe

I've decided to get most of my bikini area removed by laser - it drives me mental.

I wondered whether anyone could let me know their experiences of having it done - what the end result is like (i've been told 6 - 8 sessions), how often you have to go for maintenance and whether you would recommend it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've decided to get most of my bikini area removed by laser - it drives me mental.

I wondered whether anyone could let me know their experiences of having it done - what the end result is like (i've been told 6 - 8 sessions), how often you have to go for maintenance and whether you would recommend it?

"

Good luck, We would like to see ur progress after every session, plz do. Picture update..lol

By *rincess Fiona 76 OP   Woman
over a year ago

clitheroe

"I've decided to get most of my bikini area removed by laser - it drives me mental.

Good luck, We would like to see ur progress after every session, plz do. Picture update..lol "

Damn - shame you're so far away - could show you in person

over a year ago

I had my fifth laser on my face today.

It's very effective.

It feels like you're having an electric spark in pulses over your skin. I imagine a bit like one of those violet wand thingys.

The first one always makes me jump but then it's easily bearable. There are a few areas, like under my nose, that are a bit harder to bear.

I imagine your pubic area wouldn't be too bad, my tattooing touches mine and that wasn't bad.

Your actual bits would be a bit twitchy I expect.

Overall I love the results so far and am now thinking of getting other areas done.

I go to the Nuffield hospital as they were recommended and have a powerful machine. Many beauty salons use pulses light machines that will take countless sessions for the same results.

It's not cheap though.

over a year ago

All well and good but has anyone had their bikini area tazered

Post new Message to Thread