Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Married or Attached

Jump to newest

By *umyumyum OP   Man
over a year ago

Maybe Near

Why do people judge a person for being on here looking for that little bit of no strings fun? After all its a sex site.....we're all looking for the same...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"Why do people judge a person for being on here looking for that little bit of no strings fun? After all its a sex site.....we're all looking for the same... "

Because a lot of people don't agree with people cheating on their partners....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why do you care what others think of you? You get on looking for people to have sex with and ignore those who don't want to meet you.

By *umyumyum OP   Man
over a year ago

Maybe Near

Well it's no different from a female that's married and banging her way through here.

over a year ago

They aren't judged for looking for no strings fun

A number of people just don't agree with it unless you are both here or there is permission.

Put it on your profile and carry on as you want to. Just don't whine about it and you'll be fine.

People are less keen on whiners than the married types

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I judge the ones that lie about it to get meets ,the ones who are open about it,are not deceiving potential meets .

Miss

over a year ago

"Why do people judge a person for being on here looking for that little bit of no strings fun? After all its a sex site.....we're all looking for the same...

Because a lot of people don't agree with people cheating on their partners...."

Well said i like you.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

over a year ago

No one is judging you, don't take it so personally, some people won't meet with cheaters.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Why do people judge a person for being on here looking for that little bit of no strings fun? After all its a sex site.....we're all looking for the same... "

It may be a sex site, although some call it a swingers site, doesn't mean to say that we don't have principles

over a year ago

Whinge, moan, blame others, complain, bleat, whine, repeat.

Great way to attract the ladies.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Well it's no different from a female that's married and banging her way through here. "

Oh they get judged too, by some, no difference in my eyes.

over a year ago

Because the way you put your post across sounds as though you couldn't care less about the feelings of the person you're in a relationship with and despite the fact that this is a swingers site, it doesn't mean everyone suspends human decency, nor do they all want to assist someone in cheating behind their partners back. Many will avoid you if they're aware that's the case and some won't. Individual choice. Fair play for being open and honest on here, but not everyone will empathise with you all the same.

By *umyumyum OP   Man
over a year ago

Maybe Near

Just because I've posted this doesn't mean it is I that's married or attached. I've come cross a lot of profiles that state married or attached. I've spoken to many that say they get judged but in my eyes there could circumstances surrounding the reason to why they are on here not just the plain eye sore or conclusion people jump straight to that they are cheating.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 03/09/17 15:17:18]

over a year ago

"Just because I've posted this doesn't mean it is I that's married or attached. I've come cross a lot of profiles that state married or attached. I've spoken to many that say they get judged but in my eyes there could circumstances surrounding the reason to why they are on here not just the plain eye sore or conclusion people jump straight to that they are cheating. "

You're right that there may be extenuating circumstances - and that may be the case for many on here - but some will still see that as complicated and not want to get involved all the same. It won't always be about judging others, but more of a discomfort in playing with those who have an unknowing partner at home. There will be some playing with their partners permission too no doubt. Each to their own.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Last time I checked we weren't North Korea so people are allowed opinions that differ from yours unless you are actually him ?

over a year ago

"Just because I've posted this doesn't mean it is I that's married or attached. I've come cross a lot of profiles that state married or attached. I've spoken to many that say they get judged but in my eyes there could circumstances surrounding the reason to why they are on here not just the plain eye sore or conclusion people jump straight to that they are cheating. "

There's many reasons that many people do a lot of things.

Some People on this site have probably: stolen, been abusive, taken class A drugs, lied, d*unk drive, been racist, stalked someone, committed benefit fraud or even worse.

BUT whilst they get judged also, they don't really have to reveal their acts in order to jump in bed with someone. We all get judged everyday for the simplest of things. How it makes people feel is down to them and if you can't cope with being judged don't do what you or whoever is doing?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I like to have sex with married men.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

People who are meeting behind the back of an unsuspecting partner are cheats, people who have a partner who also have freedom to meet others aren't cheaters, people choose to meet or not meet either party, people judge, people don't judge, with 30,000 members you can't just apply one rule to everyone on here, there are no hard of fast rules for who people will or won't meet.

I gave myself a headache writing that out

over a year ago

"I like to have sex with married men."

I'm married (yes the wife knows I'm on here too)

over a year ago

Maybe because like you say people are largely looking for no strings and if there's any suspicion that someone is on here behind at partners back or is dishonest that it can open up a whole can of worms if things go south. That's why we aren't interested in attached folk, don't want any drama.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have loads of reasons why I am not interested in married men, I just wish they learn to read and stop contacting me

over a year ago

Get here then

over a year ago

There's a thin grey line between swinging and adultary they are definitely not the same . Swinging is something you do as a couple or at least with a partners consent and some participation

over a year ago

I judge everyone. We're not all looking for the same.

By *unforus1965Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

This has been played again and again.

Sex site this is not, nor is it called Instantshag.com

By *unforus1965Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"There's a thin grey line between swinging and adultary they are definitely not the same . Swinging is something you do as a couple or at least with a partners consent and some participation "

Well said!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/09/17 15:47:18]

over a year ago

"There's a thin grey line between swinging and adultary they are definitely not the same . Swinging is something you do as a couple or at least with a partners consent and some participation

Well said!"

Bravo!

over a year ago

That's your inbox flooded then (pardon the pun). Married here- FAF???

By *umyumyum OP   Man
over a year ago

Maybe Near

Fantastic replies/comments and opinions

over a year ago

Having angry partners, wives, husbands turning up at your home or place of work! Think of the back lash OP

Post new Message to Thread