Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

2 boyfriends.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right this is a bit of a strange one but I reckon it will work.

Now I know I've been single for years so technically I couldn't even find one boyfriend so how the hell am I going to get two but I have theory and I'm inviting everyone to pick holes in it before I attempt it.

I can get interest and attract guys I mean look at me, anyway my problem is I'm so fucking insane and intense I put guys off after a short time.

So if I had two boyfriends I wouldn't be so intense with one, between the two guys they could absorb all the crazy between them. Like if one read a WhatsApp and didn't respond I'd be speaking to the other one or if one was busy I'd go to the other one, I could even introduce a third but they'd all have to be exclusive to me, achievable? I think it is cos men aren't naturally as jealous as women and they may appreciate another guy to take the load off them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like a great idea, achievable? Probably not!

over a year ago

Like an open relationship where they all know?

over a year ago

Wasn't this covered in Friends with Phoebe?

over a year ago

Have you tried meeting guys that aren't on a website.

You know the drill, catch their eye, get to know them without a willy scrutiny first?

over a year ago

Im in !

over a year ago

Your reasoning is exactly why I have multiple playpartners!

Cause no one guy in the scene can always be there when you want someone.

To expect them to be mutually exclusive to you ...well done if you can find that! It has been my desire in the past too, however I feel now that if I myself wish to see a number of men, why should they remain faithful to me only!?

over a year ago

"Like an open relationship where they all know? "

Yeah, that's it but they only have one girlfriend.

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

"Right this is a bit of a strange one but I reckon it will work.

Now I know I've been single for years so technically I couldn't even find one boyfriend so how the hell am I going to get two but I have theory and I'm inviting everyone to pick holes in it before I attempt it.

I can get interest and attract guys I mean look at me, anyway my problem is I'm so fucking insane and intense I put guys off after a short time.

So if I had two boyfriends I wouldn't be so intense with one, between the two guys they could absorb all the crazy between them. Like if one read a WhatsApp and didn't respond I'd be speaking to the other one or if one was busy I'd go to the other one, I could even introduce a third but they'd all have to be exclusive to me, achievable? I think it is cos men aren't naturally as jealous as women and they may appreciate another guy to take the load off them. "

. You haven't done a pros and cons list have you you're just being lazy and waiting for us lot to come up with the cons well seen as you amuse us with such posts as' pull your arse cheeks apart, and it comes out in a little puff' I'm sure we can help come up with a list of cons Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

So if I had two boyfriends I wouldn't be so intense with one, between the two guys they could absorb all the crazy between them. Like if one read a WhatsApp and didn't respond I'd be speaking to the other one or if one was busy I'd go to the other one, I could even introduce a third but they'd all have to be exclusive to me, achievable? I think it is cos men aren't naturally as jealous as women and they may appreciate another guy to take the load off them. "

I like crazy.

Want a girlfriend with a big extra?

over a year ago

Perhaps if you were less intense and saner you may get what you want? Seems to me you are seeking to deal with the symptoms rather that the cause?

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Cant see how you can fail

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

I'm in open relationship, both see others but couldn't do the poly thing. We have ground rules and I couldn't share some things. Guys can get jelous as well. But good luck

over a year ago

So if I had two boyfriends I wouldn't be so intense with one, between the two guys they could absorb all the crazy between them. Like if one read a WhatsApp and didn't respond I'd be speaking to the other one or if one was busy I'd go to the other one, I could even introduce a third but they'd all have to be exclusive to me, achievable? I think it is cos men aren't naturally as jealous as women and they may appreciate another guy to take the load off them.

I like crazy.

Want a girlfriend with a big extra? "

You've lost the part of you that I want. All you'd do now is steal my clothes and make up

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Perhaps if you were less intense and saner you may get what you want? Seems to me you are seeking to deal with the symptoms rather that the cause?"

We have a psychologist in the house!

By *infulSandyCouple
over a year ago

London

What if both guys, or the third, are all busy and can't reply to whatsapp messages for a while?

And what if when one wants to meet you already agreed to meet with another?

They will probably get annoyed, give you hassle and in turn pass it on to you, defeating the purpose of attempting to achieve a balance.

I mean yeah you're thinking of the best case scenarios but I can see potential disadvantages too.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

You'll have two Christmas days with loads of presents.

Bit like when you go to ya mums parents and then ya dad's parents.

That can only be a good thing

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I think OP should go for it!

You only live once.....go for it girl...!!!

over a year ago

If carlsberg did boyfriends

over a year ago

I think the solution is to find a fella who has privacy options turned on for WhatsApp, that way you can convince yourself he simply hasn't read it if you don't get an immediate reply!

over a year ago

Perhaps if you were less intense and saner you may get what you want? Seems to me you are seeking to deal with the symptoms rather that the cause?

We have a psychologist in the house! "

No just an observation?

over a year ago

"You'll have two Christmas days with loads of presents.

Bit like when you go to ya mums parents and then ya dad's parents.

That can only be a good thing"

My Dad never bothered with me, Christmas I used to have my mum and maternal grandparents and my paternal grandparents all in the same house xmas morning with all their sacks of presents, I was the oldest grandchild and the only one who's father didn't bother so I was spoilt by everyone.

over a year ago

"I think OP should go for it!

You only live once.....go for it girl...!!!

"

Yeah I don't think I've heard of it before, heard of men with 2 women, so you may be breaking in to new territory. Worth a try.

over a year ago

over a year ago

They'd get jealous and get competitive.

Although i like your plan. Thinking outside the box

over a year ago

If you live near Tenby id love to apply

over a year ago

Can I apply? Don't mind if I'm number 1,2 or 3 x

over a year ago

Why not work on not being crazy... rather than trying to spread the crazy around.

Being a nutter isn't compulsory cos u have the boobs and bits. Just like being an arsehole isnt compulsory if u have a cock and balls.

Hard to believe but true

over a year ago

"Why not work on not being crazy... rather than trying to spread the crazy around.

Being a nutter isn't compulsory cos u have the boobs and bits. Just like being an arsehole isnt compulsory if u have a cock and balls.

Hard to believe but true "

Quite hilarious!!

over a year ago

I like crazy.

You've lost the part of you that I want. All you'd do now is steal my clothes and make up "

Read my profile instead of looking at my pics xxx

over a year ago

"They'd get jealous and get competitive.

Although i like your plan. Thinking outside the box "

I think she was thinking about (two being in) box?

By *eautyandthegeekCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Go for it! You might find that two aren't enough ! I think I need one for each day of the week or for each mood swing

By *atsun xxxMan
over a year ago

Nr LOUTH Lincolnshire

Too many iffs and buts lol

I am sure you would be better having one for each day of the week and two reserves in case anyone needs a holiday

Xxx

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

I recon being exclusive to you would be the problem, On here anyway, As long as he has a active profile he will be looking, You could always give them x amount of free passes, Say he can have 1/2 meets a month as long as you get a veto on his meets, After all its your scenario you make the rules

over a year ago

Have you ever considered medical help for your behaviour.

over a year ago

I like crazy.

You've lost the part of you that I want. All you'd do now is steal my clothes and make up

Read my profile instead of looking at my pics xxx"

Well I'm blown! That's some clever wizardry, I'd never have known!

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Like an open relationship where they all know?

Yeah, that's it but they only have one girlfriend. "

So you have a few fellas so that at any given time at least one will be available , and the one proviso is that they can't see anyone else while they're in this relationship ?

No doubt this gives you the opportunity to play bareback and enjoy it knowing they are exclusive to you .

I absolutely love your straightforward honesty , despite it being so selfish it makes my mind boggle !

Go for it , I've no doubt there will be a few guys happy with the arrangement , but please be aware that the exclusivity may not last . How would you be certain they don't fuck anyone else in between meets ?

over a year ago

"Have you ever considered medical help for your behaviour."

I've got kryptonite in my pocket, be careful.

By *4gnumprMan
over a year ago

telford

i bet the queue is growing by the minute

over a year ago

I like crazy.

Read my profile instead of looking at my pics xxx

Well I'm blown! That's some clever wizardry, I'd never have known!"

Like I said; big bonus

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Guys do get jealous in my experience and can be the ones that fall..hard.

Not trying to put you off btw

Just be careful and I hope it works out for you

By *lim2000Man
over a year ago

bradford

If you find the right fellas that know the script and willing participants then why the hell not! All agreed then there's no drama.

There will be someone who can handle you all on their own and satisfy your sexual needs too.

Do you just wanna have 2 fellas for yourself?

I'm game if you are though, them pics

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yeah, great idea but how do you know you'll be enough for them?

They'll have to time share you and fair enough they might not be as intense and odd as you but they will probably get a bit bored. And then look for someone they can have as well as you.

over a year ago

Yeah, that's it but they only have one girlfriend.

So you have a few fellas so that at any given time at least one will be available , and the one proviso is that they can't see anyone else while they're in this relationship ?

No doubt this gives you the opportunity to play bareback and enjoy it knowing they are exclusive to you .

I absolutely love your straightforward honesty , despite it being so selfish it makes my mind boggle !

Go for it , I've no doubt there will be a few guys happy with the arrangement , but please be aware that the exclusivity may not last . How would you be certain they don't fuck anyone else in between meets ? "

That's exactly why I want the exclusivity part. The more play partners they have even if they used condoms there's a risk. I think 3 clean people that have had the all clear would be ok if we all just fucked each other and no one else.

over a year ago

Although i like your plan. Thinking outside the box I think she was thinking about (two being in) box?"

Who can blame her...

over a year ago

Although i like your plan. Thinking outside the box I think she was thinking about (two being in) box?

Who can blame her... "

No blame at all if that's what floats your boat then cast off a set sail!

over a year ago

Not meaning to be confrontational but isn't what you're suggesting a little selfish? To begin with you're only thinking of having multiple boyfriends because of your own issues which to me is using people. Alongside that you can have multiple partners but they can't and have to be exclusive to you. Unless they are extremely submissive and have that exact fetish I doubt anyone with some self respect would ever go for that situation.

over a year ago

It could work with polyamorus people, or whatever it's called

over a year ago

I suspect that you're not going to reduce the demands you put on these guys, that if neither are available or respond promptly you'll be even more annoyed about it. I'd suggest working on managing your expectations of a partner would be a simpler option. Plus I'm not sure that all guys don't get jealous, and you might have a hard time finding two suitable candidates prepared to be exclusive to you.

That said some people manage poly relationships so if you find the right people and it works good for you.

over a year ago

Although i like your plan. Thinking outside the box I think she was thinking about (two being in) box?

Who can blame her... "

I'd like them to be jealous and competitive. Yes think it would be a good idea, turn it around, I've been jealous enough times.

Might update my profile after my lunch.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Not meaning to be confrontational but isn't what you're suggesting a little selfish? To begin with you're only thinking of having multiple boyfriends because of your own issues which to me is using people. Alongside that you can have multiple partners but they can't and have to be exclusive to you. Unless they are extremely submissive and have that exact fetish I doubt anyone with some self respect would ever go for that situation. "

As I said , it's so selfish that words fail me , but I wouldn't be at all surprised if there weren't plenty of guys hapoy to go with it .

I applaud her honesty , and understand the reasoning behind it . Most people would have a thought like she's had , but on reflection would stay quiet realising how one sided it was .

And as you've said , there are all kinds of kinks out there , and this may genuinely tick the boxes for some

over a year ago

"I suspect that you're not going to reduce the demands you put on these guys, that if neither are available or respond promptly you'll be even more annoyed about it. I'd suggest working on managing your expectations of a partner would be a simpler option. Plus I'm not sure that all guys don't get jealous, and you might have a hard time finding two suitable candidates prepared to be exclusive to you.

That said some people manage poly relationships so if you find the right people and it works good for you. "

Poly relationships allow all partners to be involved with other people, what the OP is suggesting is that she can have multiple partners whilst the partners can't. That is not poly

over a year ago

"Not meaning to be confrontational but isn't what you're suggesting a little selfish? To begin with you're only thinking of having multiple boyfriends because of your own issues which to me is using people. Alongside that you can have multiple partners but they can't and have to be exclusive to you. Unless they are extremely submissive and have that exact fetish I doubt anyone with some self respect would ever go for that situation.

As I said , it's so selfish that words fail me , but I wouldn't be at all surprised if there weren't plenty of guys hapoy to go with it .

I applaud her honesty , and understand the reasoning behind it . Most people would have a thought like she's had , but on reflection would stay quiet realising how one sided it was .

And as you've said , there are all kinds of kinks out there , and this may genuinely tick the boxes for some "

Guys will only pretend to go for it to get a shag. I doubt they will be sincere and stay in that so called relationship.

over a year ago

Who can blame her...

I'd like them to be jealous and competitive. Yes think it would be a good idea, turn it around, I've been jealous enough times.

Might update my profile after my lunch. "

So the motive for this arrangement is revenge?

If you want to make the exponents of your social experiment jealous and competitive then you are heading for trouble!

over a year ago

"I suspect that you're not going to reduce the demands you put on these guys, that if neither are available or respond promptly you'll be even more annoyed about it. I'd suggest working on managing your expectations of a partner would be a simpler option. Plus I'm not sure that all guys don't get jealous, and you might have a hard time finding two suitable candidates prepared to be exclusive to you.

That said some people manage poly relationships so if you find the right people and it works good for you.

Poly relationships allow all partners to be involved with other people, what the OP is suggesting is that she can have multiple partners whilst the partners can't. That is not poly"

Maybe I have misunderstood poly then but was under the impression it could be applied to relationships with more than two partners but that the rules could vary- some might allow involvement with other people while others would be an exclusive threesome. I'm more than happy to be educated on this if I'm wrong x

over a year ago

My theory is go for three. When you date one man, you crave him. You want to know where he is, what he’s up to, who he’s with, if he’s thinking of you. If you date two men, you still have enough free time to wonder these things. But if you date three, when you get time to yourself, you’re happy to be alone. You’re glad to relax on your own or spend time with friends. You’re certainly not wondering what any one is up to?

However, men get bored so I think you may struggle with exclusivity and from reading your posts over the years, I think you would probably get bored too!

over a year ago

Poly relationships allow all partners to be involved with other people, what the OP is suggesting is that she can have multiple partners whilst the partners can't. That is not poly

Maybe I have misunderstood poly then but was under the impression it could be applied to relationships with more than two partners but that the rules could vary- some might allow involvement with other people while others would be an exclusive threesome. I'm more than happy to be educated on this if I'm wrong x"

You are correct, poly allows for all kinds of rules. However, I have known a lot of people who lead poly lifestyles but not one of them would go for the situation suggested by the OP. What happens if 3 months down the line one of the male partners decides he also wants to see other people? Would he be dumped because of it? If so what's the point of being in that relationship as there was obviously no love or genuine interest on the OP's part in the first place. Poly allows people to have multiple partners without the jealousy. There's often a primary partner and then secondary partners. If you have one person controlling the others and not allowing them the freedom to see others at any stage of the 'relationship' but they can then is that really poly? Interesting debate.

over a year ago

My motive is purely to be happy and not be a burden on one guy.

over a year ago

"My motive is purely to be happy and not be a burden on one guy. "

I understand that and I sincerely hope you do find happiness. I think we all strive for the same thing but as a single guy it's very hard to find.

The one thing I noticed about your opening comment was:

"I can get interest and attract guys I mean look at me"

This comes across as arrogant.

"anyway my problem is I'm so fucking insane and intense I put guys off after a short time.

So if I had two boyfriends I wouldn't be so intense with one, between the two guys they could absorb all the crazy between them."

I have been the victim of two sociopaths and when I see anything like this it's like waving a red flag. Having two guys will not bring you the happiness you seek; it's a theoretical solution to a deeper issue. You're upfront and honest about being intense and that you can be a little crazy, so maybe these are the issues you need to tackle first and then when you've sorted this out I'm sure happiness will follow. You're an attractive girl with a lot to offer and I wish you well. If you need to talk to someone then feel free to PM me.

over a year ago

"My motive is purely to be happy and not be a burden on one guy. "

So the motive is altruism?

I should have guessed!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Some people will say what you want to hear to get what they want, so they may say yes to that arrangement but not stick with it when they are not with you.

I think you are a crazy lady going by your posts ( meaning that in a fun way and not derogatory) and I don't think you should change how you are for anyone, but if you think you are too intense at times then maybe that could be changed to suit your needs instead

over a year ago

Are you crazy? Oh wait...

over a year ago

"My motive is purely to be happy and not be a burden on one guy.

I should have guessed!

"

To a degree I suppose it is.

I'm 34 years old, I know what my issues are and where they've come from. Every time I feel a reaction coming up that isn't normal I know why I'm like it. I try not to be that way because I know what the result will be; the guy thinking oh shit let's get the fuck outta dodge.

If I had another guy to concentrate on as well it would water me down a bit.

Or I could go for the normal conventional one boyfriend but then see guys behind that guys back which isn't something I'd want to do.

over a year ago

First sign of crazy I'd be out of there regardless of if it's just me or shared out between 10 guys.

By *ohnandGemCouple
over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

This will be an unpopular post OP, but it's not someone's role in a relationship to absorb the other person's crazy.

I don't think it would be fair on the other parties for you to do this.

Start at home, examine yourself and why you get intense and crazy. Work on your emotional intelligence.

When you're ready, then you'll be able to have a better relationship with partners.

My 2c

over a year ago

If you think this will work and make you happy just go for it!! 2 or 3 I think personally it would work if all parties knew about each other. You could all get a house together and have 1 on 1's mmf, mmmf when ever you felt like it if the guys were bi they could have fun with each other when your pissed off with them all

By *infulSandyCouple
over a year ago

London

"This will be an unpopular post OP, but it's not someone's role in a relationship to absorb the other person's crazy.

I don't think it would be fair on the other parties for you to do this.

Start at home, examine yourself and why you get intense and crazy. Work on your emotional intelligence.

When you're ready, then you'll be able to have a better relationship with partners.

My 2c"

Lot of value in those 2 cents methinks

By *hinypants77Man
over a year ago

Leeds

You are soo greedy young lady!

You can't expect a guy to stay exclusive to you if you're not.

It'll end in tears. I'd like a serious girlfriend but don't really want to give up my pornstar lover as she's too fucking good.

I'll be you 2nd boyf if I can keep my lover on the side too. Maybe we could just all have an orgy. Thoughts?

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I have met a couple of women who are in a one sided poly relationship where they have multiple boyfriends but the boyfriends are exclusive to them. I am yet to come across it the other way. Personally it's seems a bit selfish and a horrible dual standard. I am not jealous type but it would grate on me that I couldn't have the freedom to enjoy others. Also my experience of ploy relationships is its hard work and they tend to strugle long term. I think you'll struggle to find men to enjoy this long term unless your one hell of a woman.

I an interesting note this sort of relationship or girlfriend time sharing is now being encouraged in China were the vastly dispaportional male to female ratio is causing many social problems and unhappiness amongst men.

over a year ago

Wouldn't it work if the men were submissive. You could cage their cock (and keep the key) until you were ready to use them.

Some men in submissive relationships have many weeks/months of being unable to cum so waiting till you are ready to use them would be nothing unusual there.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Problems may occur if one wants more of you than the other

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

And men can be every bit as jealous as women.

over a year ago

I have for years had more than one fuck buddy. Some knew, some didn't ask. Boyfriend is more committed than friend with benefits, so they would have to be ok with it. I don't think you could have two committed relationships without telling them.

By *hinypants77Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"My motive is purely to be happy and not be a burden on one guy.

I should have guessed!

To a degree I suppose it is.

I'm 34 years old, I know what my issues are and where they've come from. Every time I feel a reaction coming up that isn't normal I know why I'm like it. I try not to be that way because I know what the result will be; the guy thinking oh shit let's get the fuck outta dodge.

If I had another guy to concentrate on as well it would water me down a bit.

Or I could go for the normal conventional one boyfriend but then see guys behind that guys back which isn't something I'd want to do. "

If your looking upon other people to effect for your own feelings then you're barking up the wrong tree. It'll never work with 1,2 or however many boyfriends.

You can decide in the space between stuff that happens and how you react to it.

There's a pause where you can make a conscious choice of your reaction to the situation. Learn to recognise and control that and you won't need to worry about other people affecting your feelings as you'd be in control yourself. It'll take time to master but 100% doable.

over a year ago

"Problems may occur if one wants more of you than the other"

I don't see that happening.

over a year ago

What if they both want to be number one.

over a year ago

I'm in! You're an absolute hottie and ice fot nothing to lose trying out your theory

over a year ago

"What if they both want to be number one."

They would be. When I was with one of them they would have my full attention.

over a year ago

Maybe I have misunderstood poly then but was under the impression it could be applied to relationships with more than two partners but that the rules could vary- some might allow involvement with other people while others would be an exclusive threesome. I'm more than happy to be educated on this if I'm wrong x

You are correct, poly allows for all kinds of rules. However, I have known a lot of people who lead poly lifestyles but not one of them would go for the situation suggested by the OP. What happens if 3 months down the line one of the male partners decides he also wants to see other people? Would he be dumped because of it? If so what's the point of being in that relationship as there was obviously no love or genuine interest on the OP's part in the first place. Poly allows people to have multiple partners without the jealousy. There's often a primary partner and then secondary partners. If you have one person controlling the others and not allowing them the freedom to see others at any stage of the 'relationship' but they can then is that really poly? Interesting debate. "

I totally agree with you, my thought, perhaps poorly explained, was just that there are so many varieties of less conventional relationship that there might just be a couple of guys out there who would go for it. Think they'd be bonkers to agree to it and suspect it wouldn't last for long as I imagine the men sitting around waiting while the woman has her cake and eats it would get old fast but you never know.

By *oloSoSmileMan
over a year ago

Chippenham

Works for the wife and I, but what's good for one is good for both, so we both have additional partners.

Having extras makes things more intense with the wife as well.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't see why you shouldn't do this. There are cultures where men have multiple wives (some where women have multiple husbands but they're more rare) why shouldn't you have two or three male partners?

The biggest problem you'll encounter is finding men who will agree to your terms. Your looks will help in the first instance but they'll only carry you so far.

What will you do if one drops out, one decides he wants exclusivity with you? How will you know that they're exclusive to you?

I think people should create the relationships that suit them and if all parties are happy good luck to all involved.

over a year ago

"What if they both want to be number one.

They would be. When I was with one of them they would have my full attention. "

There can be only one number one. It's possible they would both want to be it.

over a year ago

"What if they both want to be number one.

They would be. When I was with one of them they would have my full attention.

There can be only one number one. It's possible they would both want to be it. "

Possible yes, but I'm sure these's plenty of fellas who don't mind just being the bit on the side.

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

Your scenario is more common than people think. polyamorous relations that are women led exist, and could be what would be ideal for you.

over a year ago

"Wouldn't it work if the men were submissive. You could cage their cock (and keep the key) until you were ready to use them.

Some men in submissive relationships have many weeks/months of being unable to cum so waiting till you are ready to use them would be nothing unusual there.

"

Great idea.

over a year ago

I don't think it's being selfish at all. As long as they know the score it's no-one else's business.

If friends know about your arrangement they might bitch about it/ you. If they don't know, they might think you are cheating.

You won't know until you try it. I don't know if you could trust them to only have sex with you. That would be for you to sort it. I say go for it.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Wouldn't it work if the men were submissive. You could cage their cock (and keep the key) until you were ready to use them.

Great idea."

Only problem I see with this idea is finding a cock cage big enough ......

over a year ago

Great idea.

Only problem I see with this idea is finding a cock cage big enough ...... "

Good point!!

By *hickinthewarmMan
over a year ago

Preston

Hell, you can be as intense as you like with me!

over a year ago

Christmas, valentines and birthdays could get expensive.

over a year ago

"Christmas, valentines and birthdays could get expensive. "

Love coupons

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

I can see that happening, although having them exclusive may be a problem. The only way I could see it working is with a triad relationship potentially. Ultimately this is where I see myself in a Bi triad relationship between MMF but it's not an easy find at all especially with everyone having different things that attract them etc

I think if you were dead cert on what you are looking for you would have to be open to the idea of a poly setup with the guys able to have other partners too.

Hard one though :O

over a year ago

You looking to be carried in a sedan chair?

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

most i had was 5 boyfriends at once, none of them knew about the others and it was manageable.

over a year ago

"most i had was 5 boyfriends at once, none of them knew about the others and it was manageable.

"

Maybe that's more manageable, not telling them about each other, just wouldn't want to be deceptive.

I also think if they knew of each other it might encourage them to be good.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I think finding the men offers to this agreement is the easy part..exclusive hmmmm yes to start with maybe as men will tell you what you want to hear. From my own experience trying to find one fwb is a challenge two hah no hope.

But I watch this with interest good luck

over a year ago

I had a woman like you once and she openly admitted she had bi-polar and it was honestly the biggest turn on ever! I didn't know if I was coming or going and she ?? kept me on my toes!

over a year ago

"most i had was 5 boyfriends at once, none of them knew about the others and it was manageable.

Maybe that's more manageable, not telling them about each other, just wouldn't want to be deceptive.

I also think if they knew of each other it might encourage them to be good. "

Is that a Spank Rock reference on your profile?

over a year ago

Is that a Spank Rock reference on your profile?"

I like my ass sassy I keep my man happy cos I ride like Kelly bundy yo I keep that shit nasty!

over a year ago

I like my ass sassy I keep my man happy cos I ride like Kelly bundy yo I keep that shit nasty!

"

Switch remix or gtfo.

over a year ago

"I have for years had more than one fuck buddy. Some knew, some didn't ask. Boyfriend is more committed than friend with benefits, so they would have to be ok with it. I don't think you could have two committed relationships without telling them. "

Absolutely! I wholeheartedly agree with this... Everyone needs to know.honesty is the best policy.

Both of my regular guys know about my involvement with the other plus my more casual partners do too. Why hide ?

over a year ago

Switch remix or gtfo. "

Switch, Amanda blank ~ bump. Was on my Erol Alkan album!

over a year ago

Switch remix or gtfo.

Switch, Amanda blank ~ bump. Was on my Erol Alkan album!"

Disco 2006? From mix mag?!

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

I also think if they knew of each other it might encourage them to be good. "

i'd only keep them hidden if you was hoping to whittle them down to one eventually.

over a year ago

Switch remix or gtfo.

Disco 2006? From mix mag?!"

Cos I'm a throw down kind of bitch I don't play around, see I cut the fuck up and I knock the fuck down!

Haha yeah I think it was actually. Had loads of good cds from that, remember the Mauro picotto one and that one from November 2001, I never saw the title cos it was always in the car, had Mario Piu ~ Ayers Rock on it! Just remember being in some shapes listening to that cd either on the way to or back from a night out!

https://youtu.be/X1nKQKSbHds

over a year ago

Switch remix or gtfo.

Disco 2006? From mix mag?!

Cos I'm a throw down kind of bitch I don't play around, see I cut the fuck up and I knock the fuck down!

Haha yeah I think it was actually. Had loads of good cds from that, remember the Mauro picotto one and that one from November 2001, I never saw the title cos it was always in the car, had Mario Piu ~ Ayers Rock on it! Just remember being in some shapes listening to that cd either on the way to or back from a night out!

https://youtu.be/X1nKQKSbHds

"

One of the best albums I've got, still have it on now and then! Used to see Erol Alkan a lot, one of my faves.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqvh2719xvo

Will check out the link.

over a year ago

I have a husband and a Dom both know about each other and are friendly, we have even all been out together.

They both only play with me and I only play with them. We are allowed to play with others (with rules) we just haven't YET!

I have a lot of needs sexually and mentally and with my 2 men I get fulfilled in every aspect. There can be jealousy on all sides but its short lived.

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

I'm too lazy to read the whole thread. Has the position been filled yet ? Or are you up to seven bfs, one for each day of the week ?

Wait a minute.

I now see what Snow White was up to ....

over a year ago

"I'm too lazy to read the whole thread. Has the position been filled yet ? Or are you up to seven bfs, one for each day of the week ?

Wait a minute.

I now see what Snow White was up to ...."

I haven't started looking yet, don't know how I would go about asking!

over a year ago

OP you have 2 fan boys who would if we were that way inclined, its ok I know the back story I've been filled in. lol

You surely can't be wanting on here you look super fit. x

over a year ago

You're hot as fuck and lile assplay.. can I be one of your boyfriend's?

over a year ago

There's two times in my life, in my late 20's and early 30's I had 5 fuck buddies at the same time... I made the mistake of telling them all about each other in the hope that I'd feel better about not leading anyone on... Needless to say I ended up pretty cross most of the time because it all was on their terms and not when I wanted to have sex so I dumped them all both times!! Lol x

over a year ago

I could be in that relationship. But I couldn't be exclusive.

over a year ago

Anyone can be my boyfriend if they're handsome and tall and have a penis at least 7 inches in length with a minimum circumference of 5.5 inches.

over a year ago

"Anyone can be my boyfriend if they're handsome and tall and have a penis at least 7 inches in length with a minimum circumference of 5.5 inches. "

That's me out of contention.

over a year ago

"Anyone can be my boyfriend if they're handsome and tall and have a penis at least 7 inches in length with a minimum circumference of 5.5 inches. "

I've got a strap on that size... Lol x

over a year ago

"I'm too lazy to read the whole thread. Has the position been filled yet ? Or are you up to seven bfs, one for each day of the week ?

Wait a minute.

I haven't started looking yet, don't know how I would go about asking!"

It's a yes from me Madame

over a year ago

I'm local to South Wales too

over a year ago

Hope it's ok to stick my two penneth in.

I have no doubt, looking as you do, that you could easily find a couple of guys to fit your criteria. The problem starts when you yourself get attached to them. You openly state you are bat shit crazy, hoping that having two partners will dilute this is, in my opinion,going to end badly. Anyone who has kids will yell you that having two doesn't mean you love them half as much. You simply have more love overall. This could easily happen to you with your lovers, the anxiety you experience with one could simply double if you have two. Having said that, good luck and I hope you manage to find what you are looking for.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Perhaps if you were less intense and saner you may get what you want? Seems to me you are seeking to deal with the symptoms rather that the cause?"

Good point!

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Ugly as sin and and inch short on all those measurements.

Faf?

over a year ago

A boyfriend and a lover then, but ask the boyfriend if I can have a lover.

over a year ago

"A boyfriend and a lover then, but ask the boyfriend if I can have a lover. "

Easy lover material

over a year ago

No offence but your on a sex site you can fuck and see as many guys as you like. You have no loyalty to anyone. And if you can get a guy as easily as you claim there shouldn't be that hard for them to be exclusive to you. Don't think it's strange at all and I'm sure many people have multiple partners on here. I'm actually quite surprised you've not thought of it before x

over a year ago

"A boyfriend and a lover then, but ask the boyfriend if I can have a lover. "

That could work. There are couples on here who have something like that.

By *laytimenowMan
over a year ago

Essex

Heh Heh Heh

Good luck with that one .

P.S make sure you get 1 who isn't into football , in case you want to have a lazy saturday in bed or go shopping thingy

over a year ago

So, you get an open relationship with two men.They have to be exclusive with you only?

That sounds fair.

No, wait....

Perhaps it may be better to address the common denominator in all your failed relationships?

over a year ago

So what you're saying is you want to have your cake and eat it sounds like a plan however, what if the guy you're with has another girl he's seeing too...? All's fair in love and war and all that BS imagine if you whatsapp him, he's online yet chatting to the other woman in his life? Would the green eyed monster of jealousy intensify?? Lol.

over a year ago

"So, you get an open relationship with two men.They have to be exclusive with you only?

That sounds fair.

No, wait....

Perhaps it may be better to address the common denominator in all your failed relationships? "

over a year ago

"So, you get an open relationship with two men.They have to be exclusive with you only?

That sounds fair.

No, wait....

Perhaps it may be better to address the common denominator in all your failed relationships? "

All my failed relationships ships? I've only had 1 adult relationship and that was almost 10 years.

over a year ago

This would work for me if I was the cook for/have sex with boyfriend, and the other guy would take her shopping, and listen to her complain

over a year ago

That sounds fair.

No, wait....

Perhaps it may be better to address the common denominator in all your failed relationships?

All my failed relationships ships? I've only had 1 adult relationship and that was almost 10 years. "

Then maybe it would suit to meet someone off of here, as we should all be of a similar mindset but maybe not someone on the doorstep? That way the desire to see them increases but the intensity of honeymoon burn out in months is reduced

I'm sure you could have your pick of the guys off here!

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Wait a minute.

I haven't started looking yet, don't know how I would go about asking!"

Just pm me

Post new Message to Thread