Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shit hotel

Jump to newest

By *arnsleycouple7683 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Hubby and I are in Hull. We wanted a night out but we've had to cut our night short due to the hotel saying that if we're not back by 2am we'd be locked out.

I'm completely unimpressed. Whoever heard of a hotel imposing a cerfew for fuck's sake?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Shit!

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

"Hubby and I are in Hull. We wanted a night out but we've had to cut our night short due to the hotel saying that if we're not back by 2am we'd be locked out.

I'm completely unimpressed. Whoever heard of a hotel imposing a cerfew for fuck's sake?!

"

That is really crap. I am presuming it was a small independent hotel. Maybe family run as I have seen a couple like that up here. One was even 11 :O

over a year ago

Break in.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Hubby and I are in Hull. We wanted a night out but we've had to cut our night short due to the hotel saying that if we're not back by 2am we'd be locked out.

"

What

over a year ago

Barnsley

That is really crap. I am presuming it was a small independent hotel. Maybe family run as I have seen a couple like that up here. One was even 11 :O"

It's called Loud Mouth Count Hotel.

Yeah it's a little thing above a pub.

Reviews said it was okay though so I didn't think we'd have a problem. Evidently people who reviewed it must not have tried to have a night out!

over a year ago

Yeah some hotels shut the doors at 11 (they tend to be guest houses and b&bs though, not proper hotels) it's so the d*unks don't wake their "resident" guests up!!!

over a year ago

Should have code system or key for main door .Thought that's why hotels have night porter to let people in who are naughty .

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

That is really crap. I am presuming it was a small independent hotel. Maybe family run as I have seen a couple like that up here. One was even 11 :O

Reviews said it was okay though so I didn't think we'd have a problem. Evidently people who reviewed it must not have tried to have a night out!

"

Indeed! You should have just stayed out till all hours and just came back and made a wild racket to back in.

over a year ago

Barnsley

Indeed! You should have just stayed out till all hours and just came back and made a wild racket to back in. "

We were kinda too afraid we'd be stuck on the street all night.

over a year ago

Guess you could say you've been to hull and back

over a year ago

Why has no-one asked "WTF are you doing in Hull"?

;-)

over a year ago

It's called day realease

over a year ago

Barnsley

"Why has no-one asked "WTF are you doing in Hull"?

;-)"

Our mate runs Humber Unleashed Comic Con so we're there today

over a year ago

;-)

Our mate runs Humber Unleashed Comic Con so we're there today"

If your geeks, surely you'll be in by 20:30 and tucked up with a comic or RPG and cocco?

over a year ago

Barnsley

;-)

Our mate runs Humber Unleashed Comic Con so we're there today

If your geeks, surely you'll be in by 20:30 and tucked up with a comic or RPG and cocco? "

Hehe

I'm not that geeky. I just know many and know what makes geeks tick lol

Hubby is a bit more geeky than me

over a year ago

;-)"

To be fair it's a city on the up....

Although I've never heard of a hotel having a curfew apart from one in LA I stayed at a few years back...but that was due to rioting and looting after a police officer was acquitted after shooting an unarmed black man

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Loud Mouth Cunt Hotel

over a year ago

"

Were the hotel staff dressed in sombre looking clothes? It's just that I come from Hull and periodically, years ago, visitors used to contact the Hull Daily Mail and report their strange guest experiences while visiting Hull. Apparently a reporter was finally put on the story but he couldn't find the hotel in question so he checked Hull's archives and found that there was a notorious hotel with strict guest rules but it'd burnt down killing several dozen people trapped inside.....in 1894!

Post new Message to Thread