Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meeting a female on here.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So here's the thing. We are a couple, mrs mids is most definitely bi and wants a girl to play with. The dynamic of watching mr play with another female is also a massive turn on, the only problem is- we can't find a lady to play with us. Any tips are welcome guys and girls thank you in advance.

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you mailed women in your local area? Maybe try a club.

over a year ago

We've had two ladies meet us. Both messaged us first. All the ones we have messaged have deleted our messages without reading them

My advice sit tight!

over a year ago

I'd recommend a trying club, wholeheartedly.

In my experience it's a lot easier to find that person, than on here.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/09/17 21:29:33]

over a year ago

Patience is the key lol

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Bar one ours have always been club meets

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I think we must go to the wrong clubs!

Seriously, any tips at clubs to help us improve? We're trying to not be too pushy but perhaps we need to change somehow....?

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple
over a year ago

wirral

If any of your local clubs do a couples and single ladies night you should get along to that. Because no single men are allowed the dynamic is different and there are more women than men there.

over a year ago

" I think we must go to the wrong clubs!

Seriously, any tips at clubs to help us improve? We're trying to not be too pushy but perhaps we need to change somehow....?"

I think you need to make it clear you're interested.

Usually for me, the couple makes the move right towards the end of the night, which means barely anytime to do anything anyway.

Ask outright after a bit of a flirt and some banter! Xx

over a year ago

Hi all. Thank you for your replies. To address a few, although this is a fairly new profile we've been on here for over a year. We have really considered the club scene but we are really anxious about going. We have read through all of the other forum posts and tweaked our profile accordingly. we've had some wonderful meets off of here that said just not female ones. Xx

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

" I think we must go to the wrong clubs!

Seriously, any tips at clubs to help us improve? We're trying to not be too pushy but perhaps we need to change somehow....?

I think you need to make it clear you're interested.

Usually for me, the couple makes the move right towards the end of the night, which means barely anytime to do anything anyway.

Ask outright after a bit of a flirt and some banter! Xx"

Thank you! Yeah. We probably need to flirt more and less subtly! And the club night is something we've looked at but timing hasn't worked out yet

over a year ago

"Hi all. Thank you for your replies. To address a few, although this is a fairly new profile we've been on here for over a year. We have really considered the club scene but we are really anxious about going. We have read through all of the other forum posts and tweaked our profile accordingly. we've had some wonderful meets off of here that said just not female ones. Xx"

Clubs are awesome, just get to one, if you don't like it go home, nothing ventured....

over a year ago

"Hi all. Thank you for your replies. To address a few, although this is a fairly new profile we've been on here for over a year. We have really considered the club scene but we are really anxious about going. We have read through all of the other forum posts and tweaked our profile accordingly. we've had some wonderful meets off of here that said just not female ones. Xx

Clubs are awesome, just get to one, if you don't like it go home, nothing ventured...."

this is a very good point. X

Post new Message to Thread