Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Travel Expenses and Costs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Forgive me if this topic has been aired before but it kosher to ask for travel expenses to attend a meeting?

Additionally there are at least three meeting published that ask for a contribution to a hotel room.

I just found it a bit odd that travel or subsistence costs are required.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

People can ask for whatever they like. Asking for gifts or money in return for sex is against site rules.

If people want to turn up with a 12" pizza, 6 bottles of wine and £100 cash 'towards the hotel room' then good for them.

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

"People can ask for whatever they like. Asking for gifts or money in return for sex is against site rules.

If people want to turn up with a 12" pizza, 6 bottles of wine and £100 cash 'towards the hotel room' then good for them. "

I'd be happy with the pizza and wine!

over a year ago

"People can ask for whatever they like. Asking for gifts or money in return for sex is against site rules.

If people want to turn up with a 12" pizza, 6 bottles of wine and £100 cash 'towards the hotel room' then good for them. "

This was a direct request for fuel money!

over a year ago

I wouldn't give anyone cash for fuel or overheads. They are getting as much out of meeting as me. I've paid for rooms, half of a room and drinks at various times, but wouldn't pay anything in advance. I think it's only women who ask.

over a year ago

If people want to turn up with a 12" pizza, 6 bottles of wine and £100 cash 'towards the hotel room' then good for them.

This was a direct request for fuel money!"

Was it to be paid in advance? Report them for asking for money.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

This was a direct request for fuel money!"

They can ask but you'd need to decide whether it's a genuine request from need and that would mean things are equal.

Would you send a taxi to pick someone up, on your account?

Room cost splitting should be accountable - hotels don't hide their costs. And if someone has majority use of a room, for staying overnight alone etc, then I'd discuss reasonable splits.

over a year ago

I always pretend I'm flying in from Hong Kong especially and ask for half the plane ticket 'as its only fair'

Suckers

over a year ago

Was it to be paid in advance? Report them for asking for money. "

This was more of a COD issue. It was a couple!

over a year ago

What if they say they will turn up with a 12" but bring a 6" budget one thats all sloppy

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

What if they say they will turn up with a 12" but bring a 6" budget one thats all sloppy "

over a year ago

What if they say they will turn up with a 12" but bring a 6" budget one thats all sloppy "

They always do.

over a year ago

Was it to be paid in advance? Report them for asking for money. This was more of a COD issue. It was a couple!"

Still report for asking for money.

over a year ago

Some people are shit at maths. £40 hotel split equally between 10 men in a gangbang = £50 each.

Petrol money for 3 mile drive: £30.

If people didn't pay, people would stop asking.

over a year ago

Probably best to.discuss before you meet

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

What if they say they will turn up with a 12" but bring a 6" budget one thats all sloppy

"

I like a sloppy Giuseppe tho

over a year ago

"Some people are shit at maths. £40 hotel split equally between 10 men in a gangbang = £50 each.

"

Hotel room for £40? It must be a travel Tavern?

over a year ago

"Some people are shit at maths. £40 hotel split equally between 10 men in a gangbang = £50 each.

Hotel room for £40? It must be a travel Tavern?"

It was just an example. Not an offer.

over a year ago

Hotel room for £40? It must be a travel Tavern?"

Can get village urban resort for that... Esp Sundays!

over a year ago

Hotel room for £40? It must be a travel Tavern?

Can get village urban resort for that... Esp Sundays!"

Well that sounds like a bargain!

Post new Message to Thread