Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

best messgae youve had today

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

ok guys lets hear em.....txts or pms they sure can make ya go mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cant they.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

a text saying roll on monday

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Mmmm i had a text sayin

"You me in the rain, god id exhaust you. Take me to bed or loose me for ever"

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

a text saying 'luvs ya just the way you are'

over a year ago

Had a call off acustomer wanted me to fix her gas fire

Highlight of my day really x

over a year ago

"a text saying 'luvs ya just the way you are'"

Sorry about that got your number mixed up x

over a year ago

"Had a call off acustomer wanted me to fix her gas fire

Highlight of my day really x "

i like that x

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Highlight of my day really x "

You lucky lucky people...

over a year ago

"I'm on my way"

over a year ago

Highlight of my day really x

You lucky lucky people... "

Aint we just lol x

over a year ago

My mates just texted me 'Hi how are u im pissed bye' wtf

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

oh i forgot to say mine ..doh!!! i had one that said i desire you l,ike the birds welcome the dawn

over a year ago

use your phone for 3 minutes today and you qualify for a lower call rate.

By *ayceeCouple
over a year ago

northampton

Mine said, "You did an amazing job.. still have scars on my back a week later...." Oooops

over a year ago

Not had a nice one today

over a year ago

Until the next time x That was great x Thank you xx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

another day goes by without a text ............. must get a mobile one day

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Had a sloppy phone call, best phone call was them telling me there coming to lay my carpet on tuesday. Funniest pm was someone saying "if you want me to pop just give me a shout"

over a year ago

i had one from patrick, wishing me good morning and telling me he loves me to bits....what bits he loves he aint saying

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/08/09 20:26:05]

over a year ago

best message i had today was from rob...saying he had bought me the shoes i had been drooling over xxxx ....so i bought new knickers to celebrate! xxx

over a year ago

ffs kaz ya supposed to take ya knickers off to celebrate, not put em on ya donut

over a year ago

"ffs kaz ya supposed to take ya knickers off to celebrate, not put em on ya donut"
you havent seen em!!!! xxx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"best message i had today was from rob...saying he had bought me the shoes i had been drooling over xxxx ....so i bought new knickers to celebrate! xxx "

typical bloody woman, can't make do with one prezzie has to buy herself another as well!

over a year ago

"best message i had today was from rob...saying he had bought me the shoes i had been drooling over xxxx ....so i bought new knickers to celebrate! xxx

typical bloody woman, can't make do with one prezzie has to buy herself another as well!"

nooo its a pressie for rob ! and he paid too lol xxx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"best message i had today was from rob...saying he had bought me the shoes i had been drooling over xxxx ....so i bought new knickers to celebrate! xxx

typical bloody woman, can't make do with one prezzie has to buy herself another as well!nooo its a pressie for rob ! and he paid too lol xxx "

so rob has to buy his own prezzies now - that is so girlie logic

over a year ago

typical bloody woman, can't make do with one prezzie has to buy herself another as well!nooo its a pressie for rob ! and he paid too lol xxx

so rob has to buy his own prezzies now - that is so girlie logic "

girlie logic....the best sort lol xxx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

typical bloody woman, can't make do with one prezzie has to buy herself another as well!nooo its a pressie for rob ! and he paid too lol xxx

so rob has to buy his own prezzies now - that is so girlie logic girlie logic....the best sort lol xxx"

funnily enough k says that too

over a year ago

so rob has to buy his own prezzies now - that is so girlie logic girlie logic....the best sort lol xxx

funnily enough k says that too "

he bought me a prezzie to wear for him ...doh!!! xxxxxxx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

so rob has to buy his own prezzies now - that is so girlie logic girlie logic....the best sort lol xxx

funnily enough k says that too he bought me a prezzie to wear for him ...doh!!! xxxxxxx "

as I said female logic pmsl

over a year ago

funnily enough k says that too he bought me a prezzie to wear for him ...doh!!! xxxxxxx

as I said female logic pmsl"

get this it was robs birthday last week so he went out sat.....to get himself something and came back with a dress we saw in warehouse for me...hes like that...love him to bits.xxxxxx

over a year ago

funnily enough k says that too he bought me a prezzie to wear for him ...doh!!! xxxxxxx

as I said female logic pmsl"

get this it was robs birthday last week so he went out sat.....to get himself something and came back with a dress we saw in warehouse for me...hes like that...love him to bits.xxxxxx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

as I said female logic pmslget this it was robs birthday last week so he went out sat.....to get himself something and came back with a dress we saw in warehouse for me...hes like that...love him to bits.xxxxxx "

unfortunately I fall for that one with K too, she says she loves me as well lol

over a year ago

no calls no text to must start using my mobile

les xx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"no calls no text to must start using my mobile

les xx"

you haven't given me yer number, otherwise I would forward the farming weater forcast to you

over a year ago

My cock keeps send messages in the pocket

over a year ago

i think that is the only place you know what the wether is going to be its always hot and sunny thats why the crops grow so fast

les

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"i think that is the only place you know what the wether is going to be its always hot and sunny thats why the crops grow so fast

les "

so you'll all get a shock when the fan packs in, the microchip overheats, and the hard drive disintegrates when there's the next electrical storm

in a very wicked hahhahahaha type voice

Post new Message to Thread