Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Married men vs single

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Married men have the advantage that at least one woman thought he was worthy of agreeing to spend her life with him. Perhaps single men are single for a reason.

Why would a 'decent' man be single?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Married men have the advantage that at least one woman thought he was worthy of agreeing to spend her life with him. Perhaps single men are single for a reason.

Why would a 'decent' man be single?"

ooh ooh great thread steel heels

because hes more into transcendental meditation and achieving enlightenment than achieving orgasm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Married men have the advantage that at least one woman thought he was worthy of agreeing to spend her life with him. Perhaps single men are single for a reason.

Because it is cheaper

- Mrs. J -

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Because instead of staying in an unsatisfactory marriage and playing away as a substitute he had the balls to sit down with his wife and mutually agree to divorce. Takes more balls to do than staying in the marriage because you have a nice house or whatever.

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

I would also add that this thread actually works both ways. It infers that if a bloke is single he's not as worthy as a married man. So what's up with the single women then, surely the same would have to apply if one is going to use that argument

over a year ago

Because he's a widower?

over a year ago

Same reason a decent woman is single. They had more sense.

over a year ago

Why is anyone even replying to a troll who has their profile hidden?

But for those that think it's a legitimate question... I'm picky and if I'm gonna spend my life with someone I ain't settling for 2nd best. But hey, I'm single and obviously undateable so wtf would I know?!

over a year ago

Because he hasn't met the woman yet that fulfills all his needs (mental and physical) and makes his life better by having her presence in his life.

over a year ago

Possibly because he might have met some terrible woman!!

over a year ago

Personal choice for me I'm not good at long term commitment so rather than live a lie and cheat and ruin someone else life .. I backed away it wasn't easy as I loved her in my own way...

over a year ago

They don't like sharing food. JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!!!

over a year ago

The gym is my girlfriend, high reps, high reps

over a year ago

"The gym is my girlfriend, high reps, high reps "

Lightweight baby!!!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Why is anyone even replying to a troll who has their profile hidden?

But for those that think it's a legitimate question... I'm picky and if I'm gonna spend my life with someone I ain't settling for 2nd best. But hey, I'm single and obviously undateable so wtf would I know?!"

awesome answer..this is me too xx

over a year ago

"The gym is my girlfriend, high reps, high reps

Lightweight baby!!!"

Yes, like ronnie said, yeahhhhhhhhhh buddddyyyyyyy.

over a year ago

This is one of the reasons it's hard to find someone in the real world because realistically every guy around my age has been snapped up already.

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Quite obvously because he is still looking for his choice of decent partner.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Like me, no-one will have them.

over a year ago

"This is one of the reasons it's hard to find someone in the real world because realistically every guy around my age has been snapped up already. "

Or the fact you won't go up to Scotland for a rub like.

over a year ago

"The gym is my girlfriend, high reps, high reps

Lightweight baby!!!Yes, like ronnie said, yeahhhhhhhhhh buddddyyyyyyy."

Ain't nothing but a peanut

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Why is anyone even replying to a troll who has their profile hidden?

But for those that think it's a legitimate question... I'm picky and if I'm gonna spend my life with someone I ain't settling for 2nd best. But hey, I'm single and obviously undateable so wtf would I know?!awesome answer..this is me too xx "

Myself also included

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Why is anyone even replying to a troll who has their profile hidden?"

Whats wrong with having a hidden profile?

over a year ago

Why does it need to be hidden? If you need some anonymity why not just remove a face pic from your profile.

Having experienced plenty of online trolling the OP just comes across as a WUM. Like your profile btw

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I have been asked to get married a few times and been engaged for 12 yrs

Truth is, my mum inculcated a belief that Married life was not the right life and I have been a gamophobe ever since.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Why does it need to be hidden? If you need some anonymity why not just remove a face pic from your profile.

Having experienced plenty of online trolling the OP just comes across as a WUM. Like your profile btw"

How can you like something you can't read? This at least confirms my suspicion that people just don't bother reading profiles.

We're hiding because we're not meeting. If we don't hide it we get messaged. OP has chosen, like me, to remove themselves from searches the only way Fab allows.

over a year ago

"Like me, no-one will have them. "

True story.

over a year ago

"Because instead of staying in an unsatisfactory marriage and playing away as a substitute he had the balls to sit down with his wife and mutually agree to divorce. Takes more balls to do than staying in the marriage because you have a nice house or whatever.

"

And likewise for us single women..

over a year ago

"Why does it need to be hidden? If you need some anonymity why not just remove a face pic from your profile.

Having experienced plenty of online trolling the OP just comes across as a WUM. Like your profile btw

How can you like something you can't read? This at least confirms my suspicion that people just don't bother reading profiles.

We're hiding because we're not meeting. If we don't hide it we get messaged. OP has chosen, like me, to remove themselves from searches the only way Fab allows. "

Yes I can't see your profile... hence the "like your profile" comment and the smilie! Didn't think I'd have to explain that one but hey ho!

The OP is blatantly trying to antagonise. But seeing as you missed my flippant reply you probably missed the OP's intentions too...

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"Because instead of staying in an unsatisfactory marriage and playing away as a substitute he had the balls to sit down with his wife and mutually agree to divorce. Takes more balls to do than staying in the marriage because you have a nice house or whatever.

And likewise for us single women.."

Exactly.....

over a year ago

Can't see any antagonistic responses but from one person

- Mrs. J -

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

We're hiding because we're not meeting. If we don't hide it we get messaged. OP has chosen, like me, to remove themselves from searches the only way Fab allows.

Yes I can't see your profile... hence the "like your profile" comment and the smilie! Didn't think I'd have to explain that one but hey ho!

The OP is blatantly trying to antagonise. But seeing as you missed my flippant reply you probably missed the OP's intentions too... "

she had no intentions, i suggested the thread title in another thread today, alongside flies have consciousness? and who paints the ceilings of your house as suitable 'different' thread titles...so leave her alone or pick on me, its friday, and ive had a crunchie

over a year ago

You're right. Implying someone is single because there is something wrong with them is totally normal. My bad.

over a year ago

As guesses because their work life makes committed relationships difficult, because they have been in a long term relationship, didn't get to marriage then split, got to marriage and later split, because they never yet met the one...plenty of reasons.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"The OP is blatantly trying to antagonise. But seeing as you missed my flippant reply you probably missed the OP's intentions too... "

Steelheels has been a member of this site for a very long time, and has always posted thoughtful and interesting posts. Just because she is a) posting something that one person has taken personally and b) happens to hide her profile does not make her a troll.

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"You're right. Implying someone is single because there is something wrong with them is totally normal. My bad. "

She didn't imply something wrong with someone who is single she implied that something is wrong with a MAN who is single. Is that "what boils your piss" thread still running?

over a year ago

"I would also add that this thread actually works both ways. It infers that if a bloke is single he's not as worthy as a married man. So what's up with the single women then, surely the same would have to apply if one is going to use that argument "

over a year ago

Erm.. again I point out the last line of this comment.

Does that not imply that there is something wrong with single men? (And women if we're gonna be equal opps on this one )

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"You're right. Implying someone is single because there is something wrong with them is totally normal. My bad. "
its a forum thread..next thread 'why are some single people so defensive over their singledom?

anyone..??

chill out, its a bit of fun, if you make it such x

over a year ago

Applies to women too

Certainly applied to me. I just never met the right person who I would give up everything for, if needed

I have had a career in five different countries spread over two continents. That didn't help either

And just when I had given up all hope, he walked into my life

I think some men too are in a similar situation. I have met a few since and have always wondered why he didn't get snapped up. Maybe because he is waiting for his soulmate

- Mrs. J -

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"The OP is blatantly trying to antagonise. But seeing as you missed my flippant reply you probably missed the OP's intentions too...

Steelheels has been a member of this site for a very long time, and has always posted thoughtful and interesting posts. Just because she is a) posting something that one person has taken personally and b) happens to hide her profile does not make her a troll."

agreed xx

over a year ago

now it would depend on what you mean by decent do you mean in looks or wealth

over a year ago

I chose to b single as my x ripped my heart out 3 years ago but this way I chose wot I do n want get hurt just gud harmless adult fun

over a year ago

I'm single because nobody deserves me

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"I'm single because nobody deserves me "

over a year ago

Well guess I'll leave it at that. Must just be me that is "defensive" and completely missing the point of the OP.

Enjoy.

over a year ago

Maybe the woman he married wasn't worthy of his devotion. Many a good man has been ruined by a bad woman. There are plenty of nice single girls on here too, the same question could be asked if those.

over a year ago

Why would a 'decent' man be single?now it would depend on what you mean by decent do you mean in looks or wealth "

Are looks and wealth the only two things that can make a decent man, I don't particularly have either but I'm as decent as they come.

over a year ago

I left my last relationship because it was toxic and better for me and the kids not to be in that environment.

Sorry I didn't jump straight into another relationship, if that makes me unsuitable then so be it.

But if your bloke should ever cheat on you at least you'll be ok with it

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Married ones really appreciate sex because they don't get it at home.

If you give them a blow job they think you are really kinky.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Well guess I'll leave it at that. Must just be me that is "defensive" and completely missing the point of the OP.

Enjoy."

yes, as it was a joke thread of many, on another thread in the forum...as i said .

its always interesting to see the way people take things on here....

over a year ago

I've been single for 13 yrs always thought she was the one gave her everything she wanted including kids then she cheated on me said I was to f decent so now will never let anyone near me again I enjoy the freedom I miss the sky TV more than a woman there over rated

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

[Removed by poster at 01/09/17 19:23:55]

over a year ago

"Married ones really appreciate sex because they don't get it at home.

If you give them a blow job they think you are really kinky."

Hehe yep

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

Apparently WIFE doesn't mean

Washing / Ironing / Fuking / Etc

over a year ago

I'm single because I don't want to commit myself to any one person,I don't want the hassle that comes with relationships,I don't want to have to be accountable to anyone,I like being ableto do what I want,when I want and how I want without having to consider what someone else thinks or wants,most lasses are lovely to start with and don't show their true colours until later on... I could go on but you get the idea if others think that makes me less than someone who is in a relationship or married then that's up to them,I don't really care I have a very specific definition of what my perfect lass is like,and I refuse to settle for anything other than an exact match on all counts.I doubt there's any single lasses in existence that fit my description,so I'll just carry on being happily single

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Hehe yep "

Go on top and tell them you aren't going to do the ironing and they cum so quick.

over a year ago

Hehe yep

Go on top and tell them you aren't going to do the ironing and they cum so quick."

A married guy once asked me what was for lunch.... so I pegged him

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Hehe yep

Go on top and tell them you aren't going to do the ironing and they cum so quick.

A married guy once asked me what was for lunch.... so I pegged him "

Sausage surprise

I like to send them photos of me whilst they watch corrie with the wife

over a year ago

Hehe yep

A married guy once asked me what was for lunch.... so I pegged him

Sausage surprise

I like to send them photos of me whilst they watch corrie with the wife "

I like to hide their wedding ring, always a giggle when they're ready to go home

over a year ago

Here's a reason, they don't want to...

Honestly I have zero interest in a serious relationship, or any for that matter let alone marrage. Sex is great but tbh I can live without that too. Now I may not be a "decent" man, but i'm sure there are many whole do feel the same way.

over a year ago

Decent single men know they want sex with more than one person and don't have to do it behind the partner's back.

Obviously.

over a year ago

Because he's a widower? "

I am single because I am a widow xxx

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Does this have to be gender specific to men only? Can this logic not apply to married/single women too?

over a year ago

Because he's a widower?

I am single because I am a widow xxx"

And I'm a widower, some people just don't have a clue when they're pigeon holing people

over a year ago

Usual married vs. single blinkered bollocks thread...

over a year ago

Can someone do a new thread, why do men marry 'nice' but go looking for nasty?

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Was married....

Now single...

And confused....

over a year ago

"Can someone do a new thread, why do men marry 'nice' but go looking for nasty?"

And vice versa

over a year ago

"Can someone do a new thread, why do men marry 'nice' but go looking for nasty?"

Great idea. And, are all married women frigid or prices in bed?

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"Can someone do a new thread, why do men marry 'nice' but go looking for nasty?

And vice versa"

Just make it generic, along the lines of "why do some people of either sex carry a chip on their shoulder about the opposite sex instead of dealing with their baggage"

over a year ago

Great idea. And, are all married women frigid or prudes in bed?"

over a year ago

And vice versa

Just make it generic, along the lines of "why do some people of either sex carry a chip on their shoulder about the opposite sex instead of dealing with their baggage""

It doesn't work for women though. They marry nasty and go looking for nice.

over a year ago

If you give them a blow job they think you are really kinky."

Really?

I'm more keen on the lady'd lips being on mine rather than down there (But it has been said before that I may be a bit odd)

over a year ago

A strangely narrow view. Perhaps some people don't need to get married to be happy. Marriage isn't a natural occurrence so doesn't fit with us

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

And vice versa

Just make it generic, along the lines of "why do some people of either sex carry a chip on their shoulder about the opposite sex instead of dealing with their baggage"

It doesn't work for women though. They marry nasty and go looking for nice. "

Which rather goes against the opening post suggesting the only decent men are the married ones

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Married men have the advantage that at least one woman thought he was worthy of agreeing to spend her life with him."

And now they're on here it's very possible she's realised her mistake

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Really?

I'm more keen on the lady'd lips being on mine rather than down there (But it has been said before that I may be a bit odd) "

I'm more than keen on your lips down there.

By *ed wineMan
over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

Who wants to be a "decent" man...?

Yours Indecently

Adrian

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Some men are a bit tetchy on this thread...

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Who wants to be a "decent" man...?

Yours Indecently

Adrian "

I'd love to meet a decent man!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Some men are a bit tetchy on this thread..."

Did you mean titchy?

over a year ago

I'm a descent man. It's all going downhill

over a year ago

"I would also add that this thread actually works both ways. It infers that if a bloke is single he's not as worthy as a married man. So what's up with the single women then, surely the same would have to apply if one is going to use that argument "

Because she's a widow

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Some men are a bit tetchy on this thread...

Did you mean titchy?"

No,but that may apply as well

over a year ago

well said mate

over a year ago

Yours Indecently

Adrian

I'd love to meet a decent man!"

A what now?!

over a year ago

"Because he hasn't met the woman yet that fulfills all his needs (mental and physical) and makes his life better by having her presence in his life."

Oh bloody hell... amongst some of the chaos in here this post could be onto something you know. Very interesting!

I was going to throw my take on this, but then I noticed:

Steelfrost and the OP is SteelHeels... noooo way! Too good to be true

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Yours Indecently

Adrian

I'd love to meet a decent man!

A what now?! "

I thought she said decanter

So I can pour my husband the perfect drink when he gets home from work to go with the dinner I lovingly prepared after I cleaned the house and ironed his clothes.

Later I will run his bath and give him a massage before offering myself to him to fulfil his needs.

over a year ago

"They don't like sharing food. JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!!!"

over a year ago

Has anyone done this? I'll do it. I'm a troll after all.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Has anyone done this? I'll do it. I'm a troll after all. "

I haven't...but you know I am fearless

over a year ago

over a year ago

I haven't...but you know I am fearless "

Sausage surprise has made my day.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"I would also add that this thread actually works both ways. It infers that if a bloke is single he's not as worthy as a married man. So what's up with the single women then, surely the same would have to apply if one is going to use that argument

well said mate"

No,no. We're still waiting for the perfect man to sweep us off our feet. We've turned down thousands.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"

Oh no. I'm going to my bunker.

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

There's a lot wrong with me, so I save men the bother, when they tell me they have feelings for me I block them on everything

over a year ago

To much to lose to get married, bad deal for me

over a year ago

To much to lose to get married, bad deal for me"

A great answer. x

Interesting that some men got annoyed....

over a year ago

mmmmmm I like blokes as well and my darling wife doesn't have a winky..

over a year ago

To much to lose to get married, bad deal for me

A great answer. x

Interesting that some men got annoyed.... "

I don't get annoyed, its a shame really but the law is fucked up

over a year ago

I must confess that when I first saw this thread title, my initial thoughts were of a face off between the groups, kinda like Anchorman and the rival news teams

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I must confess that when I first saw this thread title, my initial thoughts were of a face off between the groups, kinda like Anchorman and the rival news teams "

I like this idea. Can you all get in a room and wear just boxers?

over a year ago

"I must confess that when I first saw this thread title, my initial thoughts were of a face off between the groups, kinda like Anchorman and the rival news teams

"

I'm in.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I must confess that when I first saw this thread title, my initial thoughts were of a face off between the groups, kinda like Anchorman and the rival news teams

I'm in. "

We can ask them to put our rings on their fingers

over a year ago

I'm in.

We can ask them to put our rings on their fingers "

Awww just our fingers?

over a year ago

I'm in.

We can ask them to put our rings on their fingers "

Disgraceful!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I'm in.

We can ask them to put our rings on their fingers

Disgraceful! "

"Wear me like a wristwatch"

over a year ago

"

If we're using weapons I bagsy the trident

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

If we're using weapons I bagsy the trident "

over a year ago

Because you believed him when he said he was single?

Because he was too busy and didn't want to rush into it, then when he was ready to settle down it was a bit too late?

Because married people resent single people while trying to make them feel like marriage is all that?

If a single bloke was so decent, why would a woman want to change him?

over a year ago

"

Bravo well said. I wish more people were grown up enough to do this.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"because......"

and that is all the answer anyone really needs to know....

over a year ago

Oooh good call PB! I'm gonna go with the Hispanic news team whip

If we're using weapons I bagsy the trident "

I'm gonna go with the Hispanic news team anchors whip! Como estas bitches!!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Oooh good call PB! I'm gonna go with the Hispanic news team whip

If we're using weapons I bagsy the trident

I'm gonna go with the Hispanic news team anchors whip! Como estas bitches!! "

Siiii

Post new Message to Thread