Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A Rate me, but not rate me post....

Jump to newest

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Now every woman is body conscience in one way or another, doesn't matter whether slim, average, bbw or whatever we all have them.

But of late I have had a few medical procedures to attend ie, an implant to be removed and replaced, but didn't go to plan and they found out the old one had been placed into muscle so will need to be extracted via a plastic surgeon, then I had my smear today (6 monthly check up) yes on the watch list, but obviously during this we had to speak about 'when was your last period' and for me it has been months, so we had the implant conversation, but what I am trying to say is, my doctor, the referral doctor and now the nurse have all mentioned how 'slender' I am, I am now starting to get a complex as I don't particularly think I am that slender but they obviously do and that I am now becoming paranoid, I know I am petite but what do you lot think?

I'm not looking for compliments, so hopefully mostly women will reply, as I am really starting to wonder what the hell do I look like to a 3rd party?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You iz kind ... You iz smart ... You iz beautiful... don't let anyone tell you otherwise ... we all have our "issues" ... smile ... it could be worse ...

over a year ago

Honestly I'm decidedly jealous. You have a beautiful figure

We all have insecurities as you say but you don't look too thin to me x

over a year ago

Personally, I think your body is beautiful. You don't come across as too slender in your pictures. Have you had your BMI checked? Is that why you are a little paranoid.

I had a friend who ate normally, yet people thought she had an eating disorder, because she was so thin.

The way i see it, some people are naturally slim. As long as you are eating a balanced diet, you should be fine when it comes to vitamin/mineral intake. If you feel well in yourself, try not to worry. Everybody is different .

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

May I say OP you have a gorgeous body and most definitely not under weight and I hope your doctors get you sorted out and tickety boo soon x

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Not stick thin... Not fat .. very attractive normal slim figure

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Thank you both I do appreciate it, as they seem to all have emphasised on the 'slender' part, and I'm not to comfortable with that bit as I do have spare tyres I wish I didn't

over a year ago

"Thank you both I do appreciate it, as they seem to all have emphasised on the 'slender' part, and I'm not to comfortable with that bit as I do have spare tyres I wish I didn't "

Apparently that makes you a Feb 'real woman'

I had some women's issues at the beginning of the year, off work for three months

It'll get sorted soon. If you're really worried speak to the doc about it next time

Sx

over a year ago

I know a lot make the claim on here but I was a personal trainer for 10 years and I've seen bodies of all shapes and sizes, in all states of health

You look perfectly fine to me. Slim and healthy and nothing at all to be concerned about if you were standing in front of me as a client

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

Personally I see nothing wrong with your figure, you don't look underweight at all, you're not skin and bone, or straight up and down, to me you look shapely with curves in the right places.

Maybe you misunderstood when they said slender, maybe they were envious of your figure rather than concerned? I'm sure a lot of women would be. As long as you are healthy and happy with your figure then own it!

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Thank you both I do appreciate it, as they seem to all have emphasised on the 'slender' part, and I'm not to comfortable with that bit as I do have spare tyres I wish I didn't

I had some women's issues at the beginning of the year, off work for three months

It'll get sorted soon. If you're really worried speak to the doc about it next time

Sx"

Oh, So because I am slim and now I admit to having spare tyres I am now a 'fab real woman' yeah, I made the club lol

Being a woman is a complete different juggling act at times like smears, contraceptive etc can be a bloody mine field, I hope everything is right with you soon x

By *eturn of the BBWWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

You do look slightly slimmer in your latest pictures. I must admit I am envious of your curves in all the right places. I have a Michelin man body, so I can only dream of having a figure like yours.

Had similar issue with an implant myself, you can't see my scar, unless you get the magnifying glass out. I hope you don't need to wait too long to get sorted.

Did gp check bmi? What was there basis for the comments..?

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Personally I see nothing wrong with your figure, you don't look underweight at all, you're not skin and bone, or straight up and down, to me you look shapely with curves in the right places.

Maybe you misunderstood when they said slender, maybe they were envious of your figure rather than concerned? I'm sure a lot of women would be. As long as you are healthy and happy with your figure then own it!"

Oh I am happy enough ( as much as a woman can be) happy with my body, but it was just three different professionals that kept emphasising the word slender, maybe it is the buzz word of the year, who knows but 3 x in 3 months just seems to stick in your head, I'll get over it I am sure but thanks x

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"You do look slightly slimmer in your latest pictures. I must admit I am envious of your curves in all the right places. I have a Michelin man body, so I can only dream of having a figure like yours.

Had similar issue with an implant myself, you can't see my scar, unless you get the magnifying glass out. I hope you don't need to wait too long to get sorted.

Did gp check bmi? What was there basis for the comments..?"

My BMI is in the right scale even though it is in the lowest end but I did have a peptic ulcer last year and lost half a stone I haven't been able to put back on. (due to taking dicolofenic)

But I have never been told I have curves in the rights places as I didn't think I had any so thank you for that x

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Hi

I just went and perv...err perused your pics...and read your profile.. so here goes hope I don't offend...

At around 5 ft and slender you have a figure I am sure many would envy. It's hard to tell from pics but you look perfectly proportioned certainly do not appear to be anything other than a petite and totally normal lady.

I have had the opposite issues to you I lost 6 stone but still sed thst fat guy in the mirror every day and I do think we all get hung up on what we see as our own imperfections with our recognising our good points. The emphasis on body image is inevitable on this site and the pressure to been seen as desirable clouds all our judgements making us often supercritical about ourselves.

But others see us differently and attraction is both mental and physical. So you should feel content with who you are as you are and not worry over much about how we may judge ourselves or how others judge us.

And having read your profile that says far more about you in a favourable way than just a set of pics.

Most real people on here understand the two things go together..

Be happy accept yourself as you are...thats what makes you unique and attractive to others. X

over a year ago

"Thank you both I do appreciate it, as they seem to all have emphasised on the 'slender' part, and I'm not to comfortable with that bit as I do have spare tyres I wish I didn't

Sx

Oh, So because I am slim and now I admit to having spare tyres I am now a 'fab real woman' yeah, I made the club lol

Being a woman is a complete different juggling act at times like smears, contraceptive etc can be a bloody mine field, I hope everything is right with you soon x"

It was meant tongue in cheek, I hope you took it that way

Yes, thank you, I'm all sorted now thank you. The consultant had the worst bedside manner but he sorted it x

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"You iz kind ... You iz smart ... You iz beautiful... don't let anyone tell you otherwise ... we all have our "issues" ... smile ... it could be worse ... "

Oh hello...

Someone else climbed over the wall and escaped the Ireland forum..

Welcome..

Post new Message to Thread