Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wrestling/boxing/play fighting

Jump to newest

By *ixed_Wrestler OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Worth trying again I suppose...

I was wondering if there are any ladies out there who like the idea of testing themselves physically against a man. I have always been turned on by the idea of losing a fight to a woman (I blame watching the New Avengers as a child). I have no desire to hurt anyone or get hurt myself (barring a bruise or two) but being overpowered and defeated really has an effect on me.

If this has any appeal at all, please get in touch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ixed_Wrestler OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

No?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't think a woman could overpower a guy, the weight and height difference would make it quite hard. The only way would be actual force but you wouldn't want to be hurt so unless it was play fighting where you submit straight away, it's pretty pointless.

over a year ago

I used to spar with guys when I used to do kickboxing as I wanted to actually be able to handle taking hard punches, kicks etc.

It has come in handy in my job as well although it's not play fighting there unfortunately

By *restlerPhilxxxMan
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

You'd be surprised the dynamics of a mixed match in wrestling. Guys depend on general brute strength to submit or pin a woman yet women have one a higher pain threshold than guys do plus are also naturally more flexible than us guys and therefore can wriggle quite easily out of holds and pins.

I wrestle both in the kink scene and nilla wise competitively against women in Greco wrestling and bjj have lost many matches against women due to these factors and they have been both smaller and lighter than me but their technique is top of their game. I always say never underestimate your opponent if you do they already have an advantage over you

over a year ago

I don't mind a wee plsyfight

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

The guys in my gym won't spar me anymore.

Think me laughing when they hit me scared them all off

By *wizzlenipsMan
over a year ago

Newport

"I don't mind a wee plsyfight "

Too bad this older guy is outside your age limit

over a year ago

I like play fighting with a partner. It's fun

over a year ago

I was whipped by a woman out of the blue once, i didn't like it but the upshot was i took the whip off her, threw her on the bed and fucked her brains out so i guess theat had the desired result.

By *upcake20152000Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

Looking for a female to have a go at wrestling.

Mandy

over a year ago

At my BJJ club women roll with men on equal terms and win as often as not because its skill over strength and that's the whole ethos of the art.

But if you want a lady to dominate you in a wrestling kinda way it is a thing and if you google it, people do offer it as an adult service.

By *emplarukMan
over a year ago

kettering

Dear all,

It has long been a fetish and a passion of mine to find fems and couples who also enjoy this type of kinky fun. As you can see from my profile photos i have been lucky enough to indulge this kink fun but i always want to find other interested parties both male and female to play wrestle with. So if you like what you see on my profile and want to know more please get in touch.

Regards

Templar

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"Don't think a woman could overpower a guy, the weight and height difference would make it quite hard. The only way would be actual force but you wouldn't want to be hurt so unless it was play fighting where you submit straight away, it's pretty pointless. "

Some of the mma girls would kick guys butts lol

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I enjoy a good wrestle

over a year ago

I've never lost a tickle fight