Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Spotted.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have received messages after being spotted this weekend....service station, pub, Costa, Aldi car park, and 2 from Notting Hill Carnival - one a copper on duty!

Blame it on the purple curls! Anyone else been spotted lately?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Even if I did spot someone in day to day life, I wouldn't message them telling them

Why?

Because I'm not a fucking creep and understand discretion.

I'd be unbelievably pissed off in this situation, some people even find it appropriate to approach people they see off fab

over a year ago

We're faceless so no....

Can see why people recognise you, you're very pretty

By *ve 66Woman
over a year ago

Blackwood

People recognise tattoos as well but think the purple curls help.. To many of us blondes about holding apples

By *imandHerNottsCouple
over a year ago

North Notts

We had a social (retrospectively) too close to home. A week or so later we got a message that said 'did we just see you two with your kids in Tesco'

As we'd just been there we assumed the answer was yes but we've kept our distance ever since purely due to that very message.

over a year ago

"Even if I did spot someone in day to day life, I wouldn't message them telling them

Why?

I'd be unbelievably pissed off in this situation, some people even find it appropriate to approach people they see off fab "

The guy saying he had watched me for an hour dancing at carnival was a little creepy lol

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I bumped into someone in a supermarket recently. We caught each other's eye and walked on past.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

If I saw someone out and about I wouldn't dream of messaging them to say do

over a year ago

I saw my mum and she waved. I'm not that popular Op to be spotted from Fab.

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

I've got someone who has spotted me and even knows what street I live on yet keeps his profile hidden and always refuses to send me a face pic but keeps asking me to meet him

over a year ago

I spotted 2 couples from here on a meet. They were very hot, I hope they had some fun.

over a year ago

I've had it on about a dozen different occasions, put it down to the red curls.

over a year ago

So.

over a year ago

"I've got someone who has spotted me and even knows what street I live on yet keeps his profile hidden and always refuses to send me a face pic but keeps asking me to meet him "

Sounds similar to what I had, it was allegedly a female messaging me, she was telling me where and when I wasgoing places, on about grabbing me and kissing me down a shop aisle, named my neighbours. It got creepy really quickly. She couldnt understand why I wouldnt meet

over a year ago

Probably far more people than we know, realise we're on here. So are they.

It's no big deal unless they're making an effort to make you feel uncomfortable. And if you put your face on display then it'll happen!

I wouldn't tell anyone but I may give that knowing FAB smile.

over a year ago

I've seen a few people out a d about from here but why would i tell them?

If I see someone in Tesco I'm my going to message them and say I saw you buying food. Weird lol

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I've got someone who has spotted me and even knows what street I live on yet keeps his profile hidden and always refuses to send me a face pic but keeps asking me to meet him "

That would really freak me out!!

over a year ago

I'd never send them a message if I spotted them out and about during everyday life....

I'd ask them outright there and then if they FAF

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

"I've got someone who has spotted me and even knows what street I live on yet keeps his profile hidden and always refuses to send me a face pic but keeps asking me to meet him

Sounds similar to what I had, it was allegedly a female messaging me, she was telling me where and when I wasgoing places, on about grabbing me and kissing me down a shop aisle, named my neighbours. It got creepy really quickly. She couldnt understand why I wouldnt meet "

Yeah he's the same asking me to meet without showing me a pic still and I keep finding him looking at my profile, I even got a friend request today from him

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

"I've got someone who has spotted me and even knows what street I live on yet keeps his profile hidden and always refuses to send me a face pic but keeps asking me to meet him

That would really freak me out!!"

It's starting to

over a year ago

I've still not been spotted but I have spotted some when out and about, I actually blushed but luckily I wasn't recognised and definitely didn't send a message to say I'd seen them

over a year ago

"Have received messages after being spotted this weekend....service station, pub, Costa, Aldi car park, and 2 from Notting Hill Carnival - one a copper on duty!

Blame it on the purple curls! Anyone else been spotted lately?"

Being unbelievably hot might also have something to do with it

over a year ago

"We had a social (retrospectively) too close to home. A week or so later we got a message that said 'did we just see you two with your kids in Tesco'

As we'd just been there we assumed the answer was yes but we've kept our distance ever since purely due to that very message. "

That's awful! What's wrong with some people?!

over a year ago

Sounds similar to what I had, it was allegedly a female messaging me, she was telling me where and when I wasgoing places, on about grabbing me and kissing me down a shop aisle, named my neighbours. It got creepy really quickly. She couldnt understand why I wouldnt meet

Yeah he's the same asking me to meet without showing me a pic still and I keep finding him looking at my profile, I even got a friend request today from him"

I had this happen too. Guy messaged using my full name saying he would have paid more attention to me whilst making tea in the work kitchen if he had realised how hot I looked without my clothes on. Had to promptly hide profile and tried to work out who but 100's work in office. He said he would go to HR and report me if I didn't meet him at a hotel. He stupidly then sent me a FR on Facebook a few days later so I guessed it was him (ex colleague thank god) and said I would report him to the police for what he was doing which is a crime - not a crime what I was doing. He dropped it after that. Pr*ck

By *ooneyloubylouWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

Yes..loads and also had colleagues find me...pink hair give away

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I've not had it happen and would be furious if it did

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

Yeah he's the same asking me to meet without showing me a pic still and I keep finding him looking at my profile, I even got a friend request today from him

I had this happen too. Guy messaged using my full name saying he would have paid more attention to me whilst making tea in the work kitchen if he had realised how hot I looked without my clothes on. Had to promptly hide profile and tried to work out who but 100's work in office. He said he would go to HR and report me if I didn't meet him at a hotel. He stupidly then sent me a FR on Facebook a few days later so I guessed it was him (ex colleague thank god) and said I would report him to the police for what he was doing which is a crime - not a crime what I was doing. He dropped it after that. Pr*ck"

What an ass, why do people think they can get away with crap like that??

over a year ago

"

Yeah he's the same asking me to meet without showing me a pic still and I keep finding him looking at my profile, I even got a friend request today from him"

I got photo's but they looked old and were all over the internet despite the fact she needed to be discreet so her girlfriend didnt find out!

over a year ago

Thankfully not.

But facepics are friends only, tattoos mostly hidden.

I don't post anything publicly, that if it was seen by anyone I wouldn't want seeing it, it's nothing I'd have to lock myself away for and avoid any, and all contact, ever again over.

over a year ago

"

I had this happen too. Guy messaged using my full name saying he would have paid more attention to me whilst making tea in the work kitchen if he had realised how hot I looked without my clothes on. Had to promptly hide profile and tried to work out who but 100's work in office. He said he would go to HR and report me if I didn't meet him at a hotel. He stupidly then sent me a FR on Facebook a few days later so I guessed it was him (ex colleague thank god) and said I would report him to the police for what he was doing which is a crime - not a crime what I was doing. He dropped it after that. Pr*ck"

Strange people about.

Ive had the whole friends request on facebook, asked why he had sent a fr as no mutual friends no idea who he was, he tried telling me he'd met me in a pub, seen me at work maybe, sure he knew me! Eventually admitted he had seen me on here.

Recently been approached on here by someone from work too, wanted a reward for recognising me

over a year ago

"Even if I did spot someone in day to day life, I wouldn't message them telling them

Why?

I'd be unbelievably pissed off in this situation, some people even find it appropriate to approach people they see off fab

The guy saying he had watched me for an hour dancing at carnival was a little creepy lol"

WOW STUNNING can't blame him for watching you dancing for an hour people would pay for that

over a year ago

So you post sexually explicit photos of yourself on the internet and when someone recognises you it freaks you out? ummm......

over a year ago

I'm lucky if my profile and pics are even viewed on Fab - so the chance of being spotted is pretty slim.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"I'm lucky if my profile and pics are even viewed on Fab - so the chance of being spotted is pretty slim."

Same hear.......

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

P&O Azura

We seem to get spotted most in supermarkets!

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"We seem to get spotted most in supermarkets!"

All the time shopping , gym , driving etc ... have to say it's a boost when make up free or sweating it at the gym when a message comes through to say you look better than your pics ! Flatterers but nice

over a year ago

Mostly when I'm in town shopping or whilst in work

over a year ago

I did a who's nearby on my phone only to see a bloke who work on the same camp as myself, I recognize him straight away but I haven't said anything to him, and I once saw another work mate at a fab social had a chat but at work just a nod at passing him now if they had been females it may of been different! Lol

over a year ago

"So you post sexually explicit photos of yourself on the internet and when someone recognises you it freaks you out? ummm......"

I have recognised lots of people, theres 4 at my children's school, 3 I went to school with, people who work in places I visit shops etc, my ex hairdresser, half a dozen from work, friends of friends. Ive also recognised people from here on mutual friends posts on facebook.

I however do not feel the need to drop them a message and tell them I have seen them and where. Nor do I feel the need to friend request them on facebook. Ive never felt the need to follow them home either, and give them a run down of their neighbours names or tell them im going to creep up behind them and grab them in a shop.

I may well have explicit pictures, doesn't mean im fair game for just anyone or any of the above is remotely acceptable.

over a year ago

"So you post sexually explicit photos of yourself on the internet and when someone recognises you it freaks you out? ummm......"

It doesn't freak me out....just amused me that people message giving precise details on where they spotted me. Wouldn't have public pics of face if I had anything to hide

By *reman6976Man
over a year ago

Deeping St James

I've spotted some of my mature students, whilst teaching them-after receiving a message with face pics and a couple of graphic ones. I didn't mention it (and kindly declined their offers...until they'd finished the course)

By *aughyapantsoffMan
over a year ago

Thurrock

I've seen a few hot pic girls shopping locally

over a year ago

Why?

I'd be unbelievably pissed off in this situation, some people even find it appropriate to approach people they see off fab "

This. It's not the done thing

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

Can't say we've spotted anyone from fab in person (who we didn't already know) but those messages are just creepy... naming where or kids go to school

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

Would it have been less or more creepy if he said hello instead of just staring?

over a year ago

I spotted someone off here I met at a gathering . He was conducting a friends child's christening !. I don't think get recognised me .

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

Did once do a Hi at a lady's work.

But to be fair, she had told me where she was working, what time was best to see her, I did warn her that I would be there and she'd said looking forward to seeing me.

But other than that would never say a thing.

over a year ago

What happens on fab, stays on fab. Discretion has ALWAYS been key on here.

I would never consider contacting someone if I recognised them, and if they contacted me, I would be mortified.

By *ougarsandcubsWoman
over a year ago

Medway

Can confirm that myself n miss purple are often out and about and she's always spotted.. They never recongise me but then Im not photogenic and she's one of the rare peopke on here that looks like her pictures as well as being as flamboyant in person...

A couple of our other friends get spotted. . legends they are!! lol

Adding our faces means we dont mind but after 12 years in scene not once for me ( bonus) 0))) lol xx

over a year ago

Funny thing is I always spin round now when someone shouts Miss Purple......more used to it than my actual name lol

Think that will be my next tattoo

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Nope, I live in a small community and discretion is my middle name

By *aughyapantsoffMan
over a year ago

Thurrock

"Funny thing is I always spin round now when someone shouts Miss Purple......more used to it than my actual name lol

Think that will be my next tattoo "

Tragic

over a year ago

"Can confirm that myself n miss purple are often out and about and she's always spotted.. They never recongise me but then Im not photogenic and she's one of the rare peopke on here that looks like her pictures as well as being as flamboyant in person...

A couple of our other friends get spotted. . legends they are!! lol

Adding our faces means we dont mind but after 12 years in scene not once for me ( bonus) 0))) lol xx

"

Erm excuse me...

MissPurple definitely has the recognisable purple curls, but you know you have some cracking pics.

Don't even get me started on "flamboyant" ...

All friends know you're both flamboyant!

Trying to bamboozle us with your fancy pants dictionary:

flamboyant... jeeeeeeez K

Nice try though

over a year ago

Haven't spotted anyone but if I did I might say hello, if they were alone that is. Rocking up to someone with their family wouldn't be a cool move.

over a year ago

I've been spotted once by a couple, and ended up talking quite a lot.

I've spotted my fair share though.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'm low key and keep life away from fab and allow others the same courtesy.

Post new Message to Thread