Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

this is no ordinary time waster

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

this is an elaborate M & S time waster.... who arranges to meet for a second time... and then once again finds "reasons" not to meet. Now that is fair enough but... why attack the other person by saying that they are not very nice... yet asking them to remain friends? What am I missing...???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like they want to stay 'friends' so that they can still see your private pics?

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

"this is an elaborate M & S time waster.... who arranges to meet for a second time... and then once again finds "reasons" not to meet. Now that is fair enough but... why attack the other person by saying that they are not very nice... yet asking them to remain friends? What am I missing...???"

oh oh oh.....you too...i got that tshirt earlier in the week

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

"this is an elaborate M & S time waster.... "

At least it ain't an S&M timewaster - unless that's your thing

over a year ago

More and more people on here now who SAY they are swingers but never actually seem to meet anyone, most strange

over a year ago

am a swinger, i dont meet anyone and am very very very strange

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

"More and more people on here now who SAY they are swingers but never actually seem to meet anyone, most strange "

lol yeah i mean whats the point surely the hard bit is actually arranging a meet, its like they do all the hard work then miss out on the fun bit doh...

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If that's an M&S timewaster I must have found a few from Harrods.

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 07/08/09 19:13:32]

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"this is an elaborate M & S time waster.... who arranges to meet for a second time... and then once again finds "reasons" not to meet. Now that is fair enough but... why attack the other person by saying that they are not very nice... yet asking them to remain friends? What am I missing...???"

The fact he must be an idiot to find reasons not to met once let alone twice. I take he has bothered to see how sexy you are by looking at your profile pics?

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

Isn't such behaviour the root of the saying 'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'?

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

"Isn't such behaviour the root of the saying 'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'?"

Yes but some of us are prepared to give people the benefit of the doubt and let them have a second chance...after all it's very easy for something to crop up which has to take precedence to swinging....somtimes shit happens...legitimate shit I mean...other times you're just unfortunate to have been taken in by a time-wasting feckwit....but cest la vie

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Isn't such behaviour the root of the saying 'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'?

Yes but some of us are prepared to give people the benefit of the doubt and let them have a second chance...after all it's very easy for something to crop up which has to take precedence to swinging....somtimes shit happens...legitimate shit I mean...other times you're just unfortunate to have been taken in by a time-wasting feckwit....but cest la vie"

Believe it or not... said gentleman, who shall remain anonymnous took offense to the fact I placed new pictures on the site the day before I was due to meet him for dinner... apparently.. as the new pics were not put up for "his " benefit... and I had not even met him... I am at a loss...

over a year ago

probably the same think we are missing we met freinds who had been cancelled on then the couple that cancelled had a go at them for meeting us instead

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"probably the same think we are missing we met freinds who had been cancelled on then the couple that cancelled had a go at them for meeting us instead "

Would you agree to give people a second chance (I did in my case as I thought.... welll... benefit of doubt and I ama forgiving woman, lol... but then... they have had it...? Or am I too harsh ???

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"probably the same think we are missing we met freinds who had been cancelled on then the couple that cancelled had a go at them for meeting us instead

Would you agree to give people a second chance (I did in my case as I thought.... welll... benefit of doubt and I ama forgiving woman, lol... but then... they have had it...? Or am I too harsh ???"

How much would you let them get away with and still give them a second chance?

Let’s say you had a meet arranged for a couple of weeks. Then a few days before your arranged meet, you found out (by accident) they were arranging to do something else and hadn’t bothered to tell you and the best they could come out with (in the first instance anyway) was … they didn’t think it would matter as they had met you last week and they thought they’d see someone else instead …. oh and… you should be more understanding how awkward situation it is having more than one person want to meet them.

Of course meeting other people on the day before or after or the next weekend isn’t an option

Post new Message to Thread