Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

single married men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it that even though my wife ,who swings as well on her own and with me, is ok about me seeing other women they dont believe me and just dismiss me out of sight I just want the occasional 1 on 1 with another lady with my wifes consent if anybody can point me in the right direction and tell me what I'm doing wrong I would be very grateful

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Why is it that even though my wife ,who swings as well on her own and with me, is ok about me seeing other women they dont believe me and just dismiss me out of sight I just want the occasional 1 on 1 with another lady with my wifes consent if anybody can point me in the right direction and tell me what I'm doing wrong I would be very grateful "

theres a big mistrust issue ..you see believe it or not some guys ..actually say the same and its not true...spoils it for the genuine ones eh

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

all sounds very anal to me

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

"Why is it that even though my wife ,who swings as well on her own and with me, is ok about me seeing other women they dont believe me and just dismiss me out of sight I just want the occasional 1 on 1 with another lady with my wifes consent if anybody can point me in the right direction and tell me what I'm doing wrong I would be very grateful "

It may simply be that there's no shortage of alternative, available, single men without the 'wife in the background' risk.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hi there

Post new Message to Thread