Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

More success on non swinging sites .. Help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone welcome positive feedback or your experiance

I have had more meets from a very well known none swing site resulting in some really horny fun than on here

What is goin on LOL

Love this site n the people on it but it seems that there are more meets to be had by people on none swing sites who cover up their needs rather than the great open minded people on here

It must be me.... Mr ugly 2009 LOL

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

yep must be you ..i've got more meets than i know what to do with;-)

lol ...as long as you are getting what you need, it doesnt really matter where its coming from !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

aww paul soz 2 hear that is that were

i need 2 go 2 meet ya lol

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"Hi everyone welcome positive feedback or your experiance

I have had more meets from a very well known none swing site resulting in some really horny fun than on here

What is goin on LOL

Love this site n the people on it but it seems that there are more meets to be had by people on none swing sites who cover up their needs rather than the great open minded people on here

"

Honestly?

Your profile here is a little sparse. Just an observation like.

As for non swinging websites. Well there are rather a lot from here on other sites too. Sometimes there is far less pressure to play on them. I do find them a rather stimulating change from here as you get shy yet very naughty ladies lurking there.

over a year ago

yo there mr ugly 2009.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

I do find them a rather stimulating change from here as you get shy yet very naughty ladies lurking there.

"

Bugger, I thought this was the place for the shy ones....Ill start packing now.

over a year ago

"

I do find them a rather stimulating change from here as you get shy yet very naughty ladies lurking there.

Bugger, I thought this was the place for the shy ones....Ill start packing now. "

shy!!! my arse are ya LOL

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

What is goin on LOL

Honestly?

As for non swinging websites. Well there are rather a lot from here on other sites too. Sometimes there is far less pressure to play on them. I do find them a rather stimulating change from here as you get shy yet very naughty ladies lurking there.

"

0h i am so pleased you said "Ladies"

Christalx

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

What is goin on LOL

Honestly?

Christalx"

I do not look for naughty blokes. But ladies or members of the fairer sex well you just have to adore them as a bloke

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

What is goin on LOL

Honestly?

Christalx

I do not look for naughty blokes. But ladies or members of the fairer sex well you just have to adore them as a bloke "

0h you smooth talker and there was me thinking you were only into curtains and cream linings

Christalx

over a year ago

Hey freddie thanks for the advice n thanks to all others for comments

By *ugh JamptonMan
over a year ago

Witham

maybe try posting a face pic Paul, always helps am sure

I am new here (a couple of weeks), and have been chatting to a few girls and couples so far, and hopefully have arranged a couple of meets for next week

but i know what you mean about non swing sites too - i was a member of Adult Friend Finder paying around £22 a month for a few months, and yet i got more meets and made more friends and had more shags thru my account on Facebook!!

I have been a member of loads of internet dating sites over the years, and several swinging sites, and have made more friends and found more fun through using facebook for the last year! There are loads of dating style applications on there

over a year ago

Whats the site i might need it lol

over a year ago

Quite confused now, if folk are having loads of success on other sites why are they even bothering being in here

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"maybe try posting a face pic Paul, always helps am sure

"

mmm yep it def helps but where exactly is Colchester??

over a year ago

Im still waiting for the name of this site your using ?

over a year ago

I am new here (a couple of weeks), and have been chatting to a few girls and couples so far, and hopefully have arranged a couple of meets for next week

but i know what you mean about non swing sites too - i was a member of Adult Friend Finder paying around £22 a month for a few months, and yet i got more meets and made more friends and had more shags thru my account on Facebook!!

I have been a member of loads of internet dating sites over the years, and several swinging sites, and have made more friends and found more fun through using facebook for the last year! There are loads of dating style applications on there"

HES GOT COCK PICS

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

I have been a member of loads of internet dating sites over the years, and several swinging sites, and have made more friends and found more fun through using facebook for the last year! There are loads of dating style applications on there

HES GOT COCK PICS "

Don,t think he has cock pics on facebook!!

over a year ago

perhaps he aint doing too well on here coz he only wants to shag and find someone called SU

perhaps he needs a name change

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"perhaps he aint doing too well on here coz he only wants to shag and find someone called SU

perhaps he needs a name change"

Name changes are interesting but the phone no on the top makes it look a little desperate. But hell what do i know women may love it

over a year ago

hi

over a year ago

Yes it was facebook I use

As for using this site well that's for my playing side of me the horny side of me LOL

Thanks again for all comments from everyone

over a year ago

"Yes it was facebook I use

As for using this site well that's for my playing side of me the horny side of me LOL

Thanks again for all comments from everyone "

got me glasses on and still cant work out wot yer picture is. go on give us a clue

over a year ago

I'm using a double ended dildo filling both her holes at same time x

over a year ago

ah yer i can see now. bloody hell i thought yer cock was sore and you were a bit of a contortionist

over a year ago

What is goin on LOL

"

Dating sites women want to meet you, here you want to meet them to fuck them, with minimum outlay

I know, lol

over a year ago

"Quite confused now, if folk are having loads of success on other sites why are they even bothering being in here "

It's free and your net is bigger...

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Quite confused now, if folk are having loads of success on other sites why are they even bothering being in here "

Lol I thought that

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I'm using a double ended dildo filling both her holes at same time x "

And you are wondering why you don't get many meets on here?

Post new Message to Thread