FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is your "swinging lifestyle" a secret from family and friends.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

None of my friends know i am into the swinging lifestyle the same goes for family members(brother,sisters)does anyone else keep there swinging habits secret from some friends anyway.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes only my hubby and my sister knows

over a year ago

Yes, and rightly so as what we get up to is no business of anyone else at all.

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"None of my friends know i am into the swinging lifestyle the same goes for family members(brother,sisters)does anyone else keep there swinging habits secret from some friends anyway."

Yes only one mate knows

over a year ago

Does anyone else find the OP's handle less than appealing

Have to say fairly sure if I mentioned "Stinkfist" was interested in meeting Mrs Two2 would hint at "NO FUCIN WAY" ta very much

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Does anyone else find the OP's handle less than appealing

Have to say fairly sure if I mentioned "Stinkfist" was interested in meeting Mrs Two2 would hint at "NO FUCIN WAY" ta very much "

Lol I find some of the males names/handles funny. Ones like like "lovetolickpussy" or "expertlover". You just get the feeling they hope some woman will see their handle and think oh you love to lick pussy oh I must contact you. I mean if you are male and don't like to lick pussy this website is the wrong place for you lol.

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

Have to say fairly sure if I mentioned "Stinkfist" was interested in meeting Mrs Two2 would hint at "NO FUCIN WAY" ta very much

Lol I find some of the males names/handles funny. Ones like like "lovetolickpussy" or "expertlover". You just get the feeling they hope some woman will see their handle and think oh you love to lick pussy oh I must contact you. I mean if you are male and don't like to lick pussy this website is the wrong place for you lol."

bit like pubs who adveritse "good food" as if the would say bad food which it usualy is

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

Lol I find some of the males names/handles funny. Ones like like "lovetolickpussy" or "expertlover". You just get the feeling they hope some woman will see their handle and think oh you love to lick pussy oh I must contact you. I mean if you are male and don't like to lick pussy this website is the wrong place for you lol.

bit like pubs who adveritse "good food" as if the would say bad food which it usualy is "

Lol

over a year ago

Those who need to know do, the ones with weak hearts don't.

over a year ago

Have to say fairly sure if I mentioned "Stinkfist" was interested in meeting Mrs Two2 would hint at "NO FUCIN WAY" ta very much "

Yes but being so rightly so its absolutely non of anyones business but his surely lol....

over a year ago

My friends, colleagues don't know. I like to keep my private life, private!!

Lisa xx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

we don't go out of our way to tell family and 'normal' friends but K was a bit shocked when her hairdresser said 'your daughter says you are swingers'

over a year ago

Were discreet but if they found out so be it, were not doing anything were ashamed of.. so far anyway.

over a year ago

We could not care less who knows and pretty much whoever knows us knows xx

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"Yes, and rightly so as what we get up to is no business of anyone else at all."

same here, with the exception of one very close friend who always knows where i am and with whom...thats a safety thing as a single female as much as anything else

over a year ago

si's brother knows and one of his work colleagues thats it , no one else needs to know xx

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

i have not formally told anyone ..but from the hints .smiles and winks ..many of my family are guessing and my daughter (a biologist) keeps smiling and saying ...you be careful dad ...and be safe and she bought me a box of condoms so i think the gigs up !!

pd

over a year ago

"i have not formally told anyone ..but from the hints .smiles and winks ..many of my family are guessing and my daughter (a biologist) keeps smiling and saying ...you be careful dad ...and be safe and she bought me a box of condoms so i think the gigs up !!

pd"

Sounds like it lol xx

over a year ago

I bet more people know than folk realise... just to polite to want to say anything more........

over a year ago

Playing devils advocate here........

Isnt the secrecy and cloak and daggers of it all why the swinging lifestyle was classed as "seedy" and "depraved" by the media and those that dont partake?

I mean, if everyone that swung openly admitted it, then the media etc wouldnt get the same reaction when they uncovered their next MP/Celeb that swung etc.

Steve

over a year ago

One mate knows lol, but shes on here anyway....I blame her...its all her fault........hehehehe ty hun xxxxx

over a year ago

"I bet more people know than folk realise... just to polite to want to say anything more........ "

Yep suprising how fast things get round lol

We live in a little village so we have no chance pmsl xx

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"Playing devils advocate here........

Isnt the secrecy and cloak and daggers of it all why the swinging lifestyle was classed as "seedy" and "depraved" by the media and those that dont partake?

I mean, if everyone that swung openly admitted it, then the media etc wouldnt get the same reaction when they uncovered their next MP/Celeb that swung etc.

Steve "

i know what you're saying but personally i dont discuss my vanilla sex life either ( when i have one ! ) so i think i'm a private one what ever im doing. Its nothing to do with shame and all to do with privacy. x

over a year ago

All my friends know and my brother so i think its just my parents lol

over a year ago

"I bet more people know than folk realise... just to polite to want to say anything more........

We live in a little village so we have no chance pmsl xx"

Yes but your ad in the parish newspaper did kinda highlight your desperation pmsl xxx

over a year ago

no desperation here mate and it was cheap rate for that ad , two chickens (i nicked them from No 9) and some runner beans pmsl

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

We have kept it a "secret" for two main reasons.

One is that Jayne would defo lose her job if her boss found out.

The other is that we like having something thats "ours", something that only we know about, it feels naughty and sexy!!

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

I aint a swinger so im ok. Come to the decision single blokes cant be after reading all the single bloke swinging threds. Thin im just a “randy stop out half the night” So not a secret but not shouting it from the hill tops.

over a year ago

my mum knows we are swingers and the look on mandys face when i told my mum was a picture lol mandys sister also knows what we do makes it easier when we ask her to baby sit lol

at the end of the day if friends and family care for you they should accept who you are and what you choose to do with your life

over a year ago

"We could not care less who knows and pretty much whoever knows us knows xx"

Same here, my mum is my babysitter and she has to know when it's not wise for her to attend the premises unannounced as does the rest of my family coz they think my house is a hotel pmsl

over a year ago

nearly all my friends know, they think its funny and always asking me questions. but the family doesnt know as i live miles away from them

over a year ago

It's only a name lol,the name actually comes from one of my favorite bands tracks,the band is TOOL and one of there songs is called stinkfist.

over a year ago

Thanks to everyone who replied

over a year ago

"We could not care less who knows and pretty much whoever knows us knows xx

Same here, my mum is my babysitter and she has to know when it's not wise for her to attend the premises unannounced as does the rest of my family coz they think my house is a hotel pmsl"

wtf yer posting from work. how yer doing hun. are we livening up yer day fer yer

over a year ago

"We could not care less who knows and pretty much whoever knows us knows xx"

Same here,how can you keep something so good to yourselves?

However,that doesn't mean we're not discrete as far as people we play with are concerned.

XXXX

over a year ago

told all our close friends 2 weeks ago ....cos they kept wondering where we kept disappearing to ....all took it really well ...and a couple werent surprised ...rob told his brother ...he wasnt shocked as he has been swinging for 15 years ...but was very shocked that i was doing it ...we 99% sure our eldest son knows (cringe!) makes life a damn sight easier! kaz x

over a year ago

"I bet more people know than folk realise... just to polite to want to say anything more........

We live in a little village so we have no chance pmsl xx

Yes but your ad in the parish newspaper did kinda highlight your desperation pmsl xxx "

Oh you saw it ten xx

over a year ago

I reckon those who know me , know im up to summat

but dont know "what"

but as im not up to much at the mo, thats ok...

though in my job it would spell TROUBLE if they found out.

over a year ago

"I reckon those who know me , know im up to summat

but dont know "what"

but as im not up to much at the mo, thats ok...

though in my job it would spell TROUBLE if they found out. "

You make those little lettered bricks for kids dont ya? x

over a year ago

oh crap !!!!

you know now , so im gonna have to leave ...

is a shag worth all this

oh the shame

over a year ago

I made the dreadful mistake of agreeing to go to a swingers club with a guy i worked in a pub with ( we had sort of guessed eachother did this). Anyway when i got to the club and got naked infront of my him it felt so wrong. He agreed that he wouldnt tell a soul but next day when i was behind the bar 'The oldest swinger in town' kept playing over the music system. Ive since decided its better kept a secret!

over a year ago

"I made the dreadful mistake of agreeing to go to a swingers club with a guy i worked in a pub with ( we had sort of guessed eachother did this). Anyway when i got to the club and got naked infront of my him it felt so wrong. He agreed that he wouldnt tell a soul but next day when i was behind the bar 'The oldest swinger in town' kept playing over the music system. Ive since decided its better kept a secret!"

Dunno about oldest lol but deff one of the sexiest xx

over a year ago

"I made the dreadful mistake of agreeing to go to a swingers club with a guy i worked in a pub with ( we had sort of guessed eachother did this). Anyway when i got to the club and got naked infront of my him it felt so wrong. He agreed that he wouldnt tell a soul but next day when i was behind the bar 'The oldest swinger in town' kept playing over the music system. Ive since decided its better kept a secret!"
ouch!

over a year ago

Lol I find some of the males names/handles funny. Ones like like "lovetolickpussy" or "expertlover". You just get the feeling they hope some woman will see their handle and think oh you love to lick pussy oh I must contact you. I mean if you are male and don't like to lick pussy this website is the wrong place for you lol."

licked a pussy ????? never seen one in my life wouldnt know what to do with the thing

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"None of my friends know i am into the swinging lifestyle the same goes for family members(brother,sisters)does anyone else keep there swinging habits secret from some friends anyway."

Just wondered.... do we let our swining friends know about our family life.. with kids etc lol.. in the spirit of equality ?

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"None of my friends know i am into the swinging lifestyle the same goes for family members(brother,sisters)does anyone else keep there swinging habits secret from some friends anyway.

Just wondered.... do we let our swining friends know about our family life.. with kids etc lol.. in the spirit of equality ? "

If people become friends then you open up to some extent. Mind you could bore the tits off em

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

"Were discreet but if they found out so be it, were not doing anything were ashamed of.. so far anyway. "

We better meet up with you and show you what you missing!!! lol

Our kids know... We had to tell em when someone at Mrs Rumours work found out! They both were perfectly OK with it and Emma even asked to see the outfits Mrs R went out in!

My sister knows because her daughter found our web site and told her. Funny thing, the only way to find that web site was by using numbers or being on a swingers site as a member! It was hosted on a site that used numbers as a password and never came up on a search engine, so she was busted!!! lol

I also read that someone would defo lose their job if their boss found out? If that happened, it would cost them a fortune ever since sexual equality came in. They are NOT allowed to discriminate against peoples sexual behaviour

over a year ago

most of my family know,

so what

over a year ago

"None of my friends know i am into the swinging lifestyle the same goes for family members(brother,sisters)does anyone else keep there swinging habits secret from some friends anyway.

Just wondered.... do we let our swining friends know about our family life.. with kids etc lol.. in the spirit of equality ? "

Family life,kids etc, is nowhere near as interesting though is it?

Start talking about it and most listeners shut off,talk about swinging though and they'll soon wake up!

XXXX

over a year ago

Swingers??!!!

Post new Message to Thread