Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cox 'n' Boxers.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just got a message and a pic..

Another hooooooooj cock stickin' out of a pair of stripey blue boxers. Laughin'as usual ... it never fails I sent a 'No thanks' message.

Q is... Does anyone else find pokey out dicks comical ? I think they are most beautiful full frontal. Sometimes it's hard not to judge the boxers rather than focus on the real subject matter.

I haven't much interest in cock pics per se .. Cocks yes , pics no.

What's your take Guys 'n' Gals?

What's tasteful, alluring , dirty n irresistable?

What's funny?

What's a turn off ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

" I just got a message and a pic..

Another hooooooooj cock stickin' out of a pair of stripey blue boxers. Laughin'as usual ... it never fails I sent a 'No thanks' message.

Q is... Does anyone else find pokey out dicks comical ? I think they are most beautiful full frontal. Sometimes it's hard not to judge the boxers rather than focus on the real subject matter.

I haven't much interest in cock pics per se .. Cocks yes , pics no.

What's your take Guys 'n' Gals?

What's tasteful, alluring , dirty n irresistable?

What's funny?

What's a turn off ? "

K once replied to a guy 'if i could stop laughing at the boxers we might be able to chat' for some reason he blocked us! pmsl

over a year ago

He should have been glad.....

At least he change his boxers without too much pain n money bein' involved.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

We hate cock pics, much prefer the element of surprise, just the same as tit pics, as a bi guy, I find it much more sexier seeing a woman in lingerie than any nude pics

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Love to see a cock in a nice pair of CK's or any similat tight boxers, as you say the element of surprise

over a year ago

What would surprise you ?

For me it would be a seven headed hydra!

Or takin off the Calvins to reveal lit sparklers ! Fnarrrr

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

A close-up cock-shot sent as the only photo to go along with a message of "fancy meeting?" just seems to beg me to reply with...

"No thanks you look like a dick"

over a year ago

Yussssssss!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol.. This is comical..

Mrs Notts said to me just last week, she saw a pic of a fella with a cock poking out the front of some nice snug button front boxers and she loved it... wasn't like a close up, just erotic..

I was straight into town and bought the same ones lol.. Put them on without her knowing... later that night, well you know... Poking out, she just laughed and ripped em off!!!!!

Women....

over a year ago

"Lol.. This is comical..

Mrs Notts said to me just last week, she saw a pic of a fella with a cock poking out the front of some nice snug button front boxers and she loved it... wasn't like a close up, just erotic..

I was straight into town and bought the same ones lol.. Put them on without her knowing... later that night, well you know... Poking out, she just laughed and ripped em off!!!!!

Women.... "

The desired affect then x

over a year ago

we would love to know what the guys think when putting 12 shots of their cock from different angles on their profiles and how on earth do they manage to find 12 angles to take a photo of their cock from in the first place lol maybe instead of wearing boxers they should think of some new outfits like a cock in a tuxedo or maybe a cock in a clowns costume now that would get a reply lol

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"we would love to know what the guys think when putting 12 shots of their cock from different angles on their profiles and how on earth do they manage to find 12 angles to take a photo of their cock from in the first place lol maybe instead of wearing boxers they should think of some new outfits like a cock in a tuxedo or maybe a cock in a clowns costume now that would get a reply lol"

What they're thinking is.... "Hey this is easier than buying a raincoat and standing in the park"

over a year ago

"Lol.. This is comical..

Women....

The desired affect then x"

Ahhh Good thinking... Well now you mention it suppose so...

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"A close-up cock-shot sent as the only photo to go along with a message of "fancy meeting?" just seems to beg me to reply with...

"No thanks you look like a dick""

lol

over a year ago

lolo

Post new Message to Thread