Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Timewasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi im a single guy on here and ive found that alot of couple and single females have problems with meeting single guys espically when there young aswell like myself, i know some of you have had bad things happen and had people waste your time, but not every single guys is that same and the whole point of having verifications is to see that that person is real plus you can message them to get to know them yourself till you feel your ready to meet.

The thing that really gets on my nerves though is that most of you claim singles are the timewasters when ive attempted to arrange several meets with couples and singles and they seem to be intrested at 1st cant wait then at the last minute i either dont hear from them or they send me a lame reason for why we cant meet. No i know things can come up last minute but most times i think their just chatting bull. But they still wanna give us gen single guys who are up for meets bad names why....?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Hi im a single guy on here and ive found that alot of couple and single females have problems with meeting single guys espically when there young aswell like myself, i know some of you have had bad things happen and had people waste your time, but not every single guys is that same and the whole point of having verifications is to see that that person is real plus you can message them to get to know them yourself till you feel your ready to meet.

The thing that really gets on my nerves though is that most of you claim singles are the timewasters when ive attempted to arrange several meets with couples and singles and they seem to be intrested at 1st cant wait then at the last minute i either dont hear from them or they send me a lame reason for why we cant meet. No i know things can come up last minute but most times i think their just chatting bull. But they still wanna give us gen single guys who are up for meets bad names why....?"

These type of posts tickle me. MOST adults will realise not everyone is the same.

If we were to get let down by one person it doesn't mean all of a sudden every person of that gender is an idiot and we won't meet any of them.

As adults who know our own minds, it is very patronising to be told that all men are not the same......we already know it !

To the rest of your post, yes, we all also know, it isn't just single men that make up a timewasters thread.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

timewasters..yeah lets burn the bastards

Is there nothing on telly?

over a year ago

"timewasters..yeah lets burn the bastards

Is there nothing on telly?"

naaah kyles finished....sod it ! lets go and get thrown out of chatroom again lol

over a year ago

"timewasters..yeah lets burn the bastards

Is there nothing on telly?naaah kyles finished....sod it ! lets go and get thrown out of chatroom again lol "

meet ya there

over a year ago

i know not everyone is the same but like ive said most couples and single i seem to contact seem to let me down and there the ones who on ther profile rant and rave on how they hate timewasters...

Everyone is entitled to there own thoughts on this matter but from my point of view its begining to make me think is it worth being on here as my goal is to open my mind more to the world of swinging and the things it has to offer but its hard to do when you can get any experiences....

over a year ago

me thinks dirkdiggz grave with his willey. pussy possey bored and will give him some answers soon

over a year ago

"i know not everyone is the same but like ive said most couples and single i seem to contact seem to let me down and there the ones who on ther profile rant and rave on how they hate timewasters...

Everyone is entitled to there own thoughts on this matter but from my point of view its begining to make me think is it worth being on here as my goal is to open my mind more to the world of swinging and the things it has to offer but its hard to do when you can get any experiences...."

do a search on moaning threads.....all answers will be there for you to read

Anyone want to play strip poker?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"i know not everyone is the same but like ive said most couples and single i seem to contact seem to let me down and there the ones who on ther profile rant and rave on how they hate timewasters...

Everyone is entitled to there own thoughts on this matter but from my point of view its begining to make me think is it worth being on here as my goal is to open my mind more to the world of swinging and the things it has to offer but its hard to do when you can get any experiences...."

Nothing is a dead cert in life, the same with swinging.

You have two choices, you either let the disappointments eat away at you, or you move onto the next person/people and try again.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

us couples get let down to you know it isn't an exclusive deal for single guys!

over a year ago

apparently single fems get let down too..not me tho im gorgeous

over a year ago

that is true, and i am moving on and i try to contact and speak to those who i think we have the same interest and are looking fr the same thing which turns out with its good and bad results....

One can only keep sending meassages and chatting and see where it takes me...

over a year ago

oh dear he has cock pics

over a year ago

completely off the thread. but slutwhore if ya reading this in work and wondering where i am when i go quiet. well ave gone shopping for something to wear for a wedding. already got the hat and the bag....wondering what will go with it. may try anne summers

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"oh dear he has cock pics "

I like cock pics

over a year ago

Why don't you try going to socials and to clubs and get to know people that way? If just sitting back waiting to replies isn't working for you, there are other ways to swing.

over a year ago

go to youtube and in the search box type the woman song this will explain alot dirk

over a year ago

"oh dear he has cock pics

I like cock pics "

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"go to youtube and in the search box type the woman song this will explain alot dirk "

Better still listen to the man song.

Christal

over a year ago

"Why don't you try going to socials and to clubs and get to know people that way? If just sitting back waiting to replies isn't working for you, there are other ways to swing."

Second this socials are a good thing for single males it allows couples and single ladies to see we're not all sad perves that sit at a screen all day Plus socials are really chilled affair

over a year ago

I like cock pics

"

lol

over a year ago

"go to youtube and in the search box type the woman song this will explain alot dirk

Christal"

Oi you back in your box lol OMG you have a pussy picture haha

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

We're getting pretty fed up with timewasters - we have got together with a few nice couples on this site, but the majority of those here seem to be photo collectors or people who get a kick out of leading you on.

That's why we prefer to swing with friends or go clubbing when we want to meet new couples.

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"go to youtube and in the search box type the woman song this will explain alot dirk

Christal

"

Well of course i have a pussy picture dont we all

Bet that got you guys looking

Christalx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I like cock pics

"

I like to see what I will be getting

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

I don’t get this obsession with time wasters. Someone cancelled then they you just get on with life. You just don’t arrange to meet again unless it’s a genuine excuse.

over a year ago

I like cock pics

I like to see what I will be getting"

Jesus i bet you ask what your getting for christmas lol your supposed to unwrap a present

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Christal

Christalx"

lia liar pants on fire!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I like cock pics

Jesus i bet you ask what your getting for christmas lol your supposed to unwrap a present"

But, what if I don't like the present when it is opened?

over a year ago

i would just like to say thanks for all those who have took time out to reply to this thread.

I will take on your advice and hopefully make the changes i need to have a better time on here.

Thanks eveyone

over a year ago

I like cock pics

Jesus i bet you ask what your getting for christmas lol your supposed to unwrap a present

But, what if I don't like the present when it is opened? "

Then you take it back and make up an exscuse come on every lady knows how to return stuff

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I like cock pics

Then you take it back and make up an exscuse come on every lady knows how to return stuff "

lol I had a vision then of parcel force taking a cock back to its owner

over a year ago

I like cock pics

Then you take it back and make up an exscuse come on every lady knows how to return stuff

lol I had a vision then of parcel force taking a cock back to its owner "

Ewwwwwwww i think thats called leprosy

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I like cock pics

Ewwwwwwww i think thats called leprosy "

lolol

now you know why I look before I say yes

over a year ago

I like cock pics

Ewwwwwwww i think thats called leprosy

lolol

now you know why I look before I say yes"

Yeah i dont suppose for a second it would be very nice if you got it in your mouth and it just fell off 'errrrm your cocks just fallen off'

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Christal

Christalx

lia liar pants on fire!"

What pants

Cx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Christal

Christalx

lia liar pants on fire!

What pants

Cx"

the ones that are on fire silly!!!!

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Christal

Christalx

lia liar pants on fire!

What pants

Cx

the ones that are on fire silly!!!! "

You cant possibly mean me Cx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Am I wasting time sitting here reading the forums between playing silly games on King.com?

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Am I wasting time sitting here reading the forums between playing silly games on King.com? "

Well i am reading between doing the housework - has to be better than that!

Cx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Think its time to go and waste time on the wii - just got to decide what game to play

Post new Message to Thread