Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Grenfell Tower News

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Apparently police have just announced there is reasonable grounds to suspect corporate manslaughter might have been committed by Kensington and Chelsea Council and the Kensington and Chelsea Tenant Management Organisation ,,,,,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnnybadman666Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Apparently they are going to cover it up so it "doesn't damage evidence"... I am sure it will look a lot nicer too for those snooty neighbours in Chelsea... instead of being reminded of it each day.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Damn friggin' right too!

over a year ago

"Apparently they are going to cover it up so it "doesn't damage evidence"... I am sure it will look a lot nicer too for those snooty neighbours in Chelsea... instead of being reminded of it each day. "

The cynic in me suspects once the investigation process is complete and the likely demolition of the structure takes place market forces will dictate a new development of similar style will be erected on the site rather than create a ground zero type memorial.....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Apparently they are going to cover it up so it "doesn't damage evidence"... I am sure it will look a lot nicer too for those snooty neighbours in Chelsea... instead of being reminded of it each day.

The cynic in me suspects once the investigation process is complete and the likely demolition of the structure takes place market forces will dictate a new development of similar style will be erected on the site rather than create a ground zero type memorial..... "

Hopefully with better safety precautions.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

QPR have announced a special charity football match for the Grenfell victims. Good to see corporations like this doing their bit.

over a year ago

Apparently the authorities have revised the death toll to a figure nearer 60....

But they have also announced that the previous figure was inaccurate due to a number of fraudulent claims of death made by residents of the tower also it is being reported a large sum of cash was stolen from one flat ....

Sometimes you just cant understand human nature ,,,,,

Post new Message to Thread