Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Flowers / Wine / Chocolates

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

You've been invited round a "friends" for dinner and after dinner fun, would you take flowers or wine or chocolates, or nothing, or a combination - likewise what would you appreciate to receive?

If was going to a guys I'd take wine and or chocolate (if I knew he liked it) - which I've done.

To receive flowers and wine !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *at90Woman
over a year ago

I would appreciate any one of the three. I've taken to buying guys orchids as they're hard to kill and cultivate an elegance in sometimes sterile bachelor pads.

It rather depends on what tone you wanna set and on the person - what you know they like. You could always go down the line of buying a bottle of JD or a gift wrapped tube of KY...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I would appreciate any one of the three. I've taken to buying guys orchids as they're hard to kill and cultivate an elegance in sometimes sterile bachelor pads.

It rather depends on what tone you wanna set and on the person - what you know they like. You could always go down the line of buying a bottle of JD or a gift wrapped tube of KY..."

Try liquid silk.........

By *at90Woman
over a year ago

lol sounds like fabric conditioner! thanks for the tip

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Hi

You've been invited round a "friends" for dinner and after dinner fun, would you take flowers or wine or chocolates, or nothing, or a combination - likewise what would you appreciate to receive?

If was going to a guys I'd take wine and or chocolate (if I knew he liked it) - which I've done.

"

Wine

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Hi

"

On second thoughts also chocolate for some food fun when you have your sexy fun. Melt it, spread it on and get somebody to lick it off lol.

Post new Message to Thread