Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pictures and Photos....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Never really given it much thought but noticed it more lately..

When you swap photo's or see photo's of couples or in particular the female half usually.. Is it us or do a heck of a lot look dead miserable lol.. Puts us off a bit, like its under duress maybe... I know alot hate the picture taken.. but it just looks dead sad sometimes..

If you then speak on the phone and its like dragging the family secrets out of em.. time to move on maybe eh??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely, you can usually tell if folk have a bit of craic about them from their pics -- doesn't matter how gorgeous they are if they're boring as mince! Mind you, I'm a bit crap at talking on the phone so I probably sound boring too xx

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Cant get a word in edgeways on the phone when I start...

over a year ago

"Cant get a word in edgeways on the phone when I start..."

That's coz you're a _ezebel

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Humph....nothing wrong with boring farts you know!!!!

I dont have face pics cos i'd scare ya......lol

If it wasnt for some of us boring miserable c*nts...then you lot wouldnt seem so exciting!!!

So

There!!

Thhhrrrrpppppp....lol xxx

over a year ago

Well... glad thats sorted then pmsl

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

runs off to check photos ---- yes most ladies smiling when mouth not fulllol

over a year ago

"Never really given it much thought but noticed it more lately..

When you swap photo's or see photo's of couples or in particular the female half usually.. Is it us or do a heck of a lot look dead miserable lol.. Puts us off a bit, like its under duress maybe... I know alot hate the picture taken.. but it just looks dead sad sometimes..

If you then speak on the phone and its like dragging the family secrets out of em.. time to move on maybe eh?? "

whoah there pitbull. ok so i luk a miserable fecker on my pics, but i hate getting my picture taken alrite. so does that mean am a boring fart or wot. anyhow who the hell is looking at me face when they look at my pics answer me that.

anyhow my pussy was smiling yer just didnt notice, it was grinning last mad

over a year ago

If you then speak on the phone and its like dragging the family secrets out of em.. time to move on maybe eh?? "

whoah there pitbull. ok so i luk a miserable fecker on my pics, but i hate getting my picture taken alrite. so does that mean am a boring fart or wot. anyhow who the hell is looking at me face when they look at my pics answer me that.anyway if ya think am miserable just sue me OK!!!

anyhow my pussy was smiling yer just didnt notice, it was grinning like mad yer just didnt notice.

over a year ago

You can usually spot the miserable ones if you decide to message them on MSN. You type a long winded passage in the IM and in return all you get is 'LOL'

That's when you know the attraction maybe isn't there

I remember a guy we chated to on MSN ages ago asked us what we were into, so we set of telling hime we liked this, loved that and didn't mind a bit of the other.

He replied, "No I meant Darts, Football ...."

FFS, needless to say we didn't bother with him after that

over a year ago

If you then speak on the phone and its like dragging the family secrets out of em.. time to move on maybe eh??

You can usually spot the miserable ones if you decide to message them on MSN. You type a long winded passage in the IM and in return all you get is 'LOL'

I remember a guy we chated to on MSN ages ago asked us what we were into, so we set of telling hime we liked this, loved that and didn't mind a bit of the other.

FFS, needless to say we didn't bother with him after that "

and whats wrong with darts and football??? Obviously not together though!!

over a year ago

FFS, needless to say we didn't bother with him after that

and whats wrong with darts and football??? Obviously not together though!! "

yeah the darts may puncture the ball

haha

LOL

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We're smiley in our face pics cos we're smiley people

I know what you mean though, why put a pic on your profile with you looking like you've had a mug shot done for crimewatch

over a year ago

whoah there pitbull. ok so i luk a miserable fecker on my pics, but i hate getting my picture taken alrite. so does that mean am a boring fart or wot. anyhow who the hell is looking at me face when they look at my pics answer me that.anyway if ya think am miserable just sue me OK!!!

anyhow my pussy was smiling yer just didnt notice, it was grinning like mad yer just didnt notice. "

Who cares how miserable you are with them boots on

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"

I dont have face pics cos i'd scare ya......lol

"

oooo ya little fibber...

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"Cant get a word in edgeways on the phone when I start...

That's coz you're a _ezebel "

I try mi best...

over a year ago

Love happy people thats all....

Nothing worse than dead sexy, then find them looking like something from Tussuad's eh, the dodgy bit downstairs.. With the look that says.... Are we done yet, i'm bored lol..

Just checking friends ones again now in case thats anyone we know.... May ammend shortly lol....

over a year ago

We miserable feckers and dont care

over a year ago

Well its obvious why your mrs is laughing so much ....... pmsl

over a year ago

anyhow my pussy was smiling yer just didnt notice, it was grinning like mad yer just didnt notice.

Who cares how miserable you are with them boots on "

yeah but i know wot you two are like, bet ya said that after a load of voddy down ya necks.

over a year ago

anyway pitbull at least i show my face, miserable or not. you just show a load of soap suds. so that means am brave and yer not

and it just means i hate getting me fecking picture taken

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Ask nicely and we'll show you a face pic.... K is smiling mines more a grimace lol

over a year ago

"anyway pitbull at least i show my face, miserable or not. you just show a load of soap suds. so that means am brave and yer not

and it just means i hate getting me fecking picture taken"

Now yer sure eh....,, those who know know those suds well lol....

over a year ago

"anyway pitbull at least i show my face, miserable or not. you just show a load of soap suds. so that means am brave and yer not

"

yer show me yer face yer ugly git

over a year ago

"Ask nicely and we'll show you a face pic.... K is smiling mines more a grimace lol"

am asking nicely

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Ask nicely and we'll show you a face pic.... K is smiling mines more a grimace lol

am asking nicely"

you've seen it already

over a year ago

yer show me yer face yer ugly git"

sud off

over a year ago

omg no, just seen ya face keep the soap suds on ffs my heart just cant take it

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"

I think you can always tell if the female half is being pressured into it

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

FFS, needless to say we didn't bother with him after that "

Lol that is priceless

over a year ago

Who cares how miserable you are with them boots on

yeah but i know wot you two are like, bet ya said that after a load of voddy down ya necks."

no tellin

over a year ago

I think you can always tell if the female half is being pressured into it"

im totally pressured

over a year ago

I think you can always tell if the female half is being pressured into it

im totally pressured "

rite in case yer all dont know Slutwhore well say hello. I have seen and spoke to these guys on chat. they are a lovely couple, and are very witty and very quick. dunno whether this was the voddy they were aving with their cornflakes that contributed to this.

anyway guys welcome to posting on forum

over a year ago

"If you then speak on the phone and its like dragging the family secrets out of em.. time to move on maybe eh?? "

Been there with a single woman. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous, with the body of a model (no, not in a box under the bed). Phoned her up to arrange a meet, and whoa! Thick as two short planks, and the conversation was like drawing blood out of a stone. On MSN she came across as the total opposite, but over the phone she just bored the tits off me.

Its no good arranging to meet if she has me falling asleep the moment she walks in the door

By *ayceeCouple
over a year ago

northampton

Hmpphhh. I didn't get a welcome to the forum when I started posting. And I got smiley pics lol.

Anyway welcome to the nuthouse slutwhore.

over a year ago

"Hmpphhh. I didn't get a welcome to the forum when I started posting. And I got smiley pics lol.

"

Jaycee welcome to the fourms hun sorry its late lol xxx

By *ayceeCouple
over a year ago

northampton

Lol, ahh sod it I know you all now, kissed ya all, kicked, licked etc etc. But thankyou Swingmates mwahhhh xxxxxxx

Will see you all at the Beach Party and you better be ready for us lol!!

By *ayceeCouple
over a year ago

northampton

And bollocks I should have left for work 10 minutes ago!!!!

Bloody forums!!

over a year ago

"Lol, ahh sod it I know you all now, kissed ya all, kicked, licked etc etc. But thankyou Swingmates mwahhhh xxxxxxx

Will see you all at the Beach Party and you better be ready for us lol!! "

Ooohhh sounds good lol xx

over a year ago

I look miserable on mine, but then im a miserable twat with no sense of humour.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"And bollocks I should have left for work 10 minutes ago!!!!

Bloody forums!!

"

lol not really an excuse you can give easily is it either !

looks like the beach party is going to be a great one !! xx

over a year ago

"And bollocks I should have left for work 10 minutes ago!!!!

Bloody forums!!

lol not really an excuse you can give easily is it either !

looks like the beach party is going to be a great one !! xx"

Got me towel already x

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"

Got me towel already x "

me too ..but i think i might need it for different reasons looking at how gorgeous some of the attendees are

over a year ago

"

me too ..but i think i might need it for different reasons looking at how gorgeous some of the attendees are "

Oh you bad girl you xx

over a year ago

Mines ready too.....

To Hide under!!

over a year ago

"Mines ready too.....

To Hide under!! "

making a tent????

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Mines ready too.....

To Hide under!!

making a tent???? "

or a teepee?

over a year ago

"Mines ready too.....

To Hide under!!

making a tent????

or a teepee? "

I'm thinking about that one... If it is theres room for two you know!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Mines ready too.....

To Hide under!!

making a tent????

or a teepee?

I'm thinking about that one... If it is theres room for two you know!! "

Woo hoo shall I bring a torch and lashings of ginger beer?

over a year ago

"Mines ready too.....

To Hide under!!

making a tent????

or a teepee?

Woo hoo shall I bring a torch and lashings of ginger beer? "

Nope... just 'your' towel, you might need it lol..

over a year ago

"Mines ready too.....

To Hide under!!

making a tent????

or a teepee?

Nope... just 'your' towel, you might need it lol.. "

expecting showers??? Is there a hole in your tent?

over a year ago

"Mines ready too.....

To Hide under!!

making a tent????

or a teepee?

Nope... just 'your' towel, you might need it lol..

Is there a hole in your tent?"

Well, fingers crossed... who knows

By *ayceeCouple
over a year ago

northampton

is there room for others to creep in??

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"is there room for others to creep in??"

you can reep in with me anytime .....in fact why creep? make as much noise as you want

By *ayceeCouple
over a year ago

northampton

"is there room for others to creep in??

you can reep in with me anytime .....in fact why creep? make as much noise as you want "

Lol, and not worry about the old lady next door??

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"is there room for others to creep in??

you can reep in with me anytime .....in fact why creep? make as much noise as you want

Lol, and not worry about the old lady next door?? "

she's probably deaf anyway

Post new Message to Thread