Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

name and shame

Jump to newest

By *heekychezza OP   Woman
over a year ago

warrington

I know that we're not allowed to...but I just have to say that ************* is a total waste of space (and a complete and utter wanker)

feelmuch better for getting that off my chest...lol

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

& whys that then

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know that we're not allowed to...but I just have to say that ************* is a total waste of space (and a complete and utter wanker)

feelmuch better for getting that off my chest...lol"

Think i know he's brother and all the rest of the kers

Reply privately

over a year ago

warrington

don''t ask...I just needed to vent a bit.....let's just say I think I've got "sucker" tattoed on my forhead..... never mind.....such is the weird and wonderful worlld of Fab....thank goodness the majority are good guys xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

my name fits perfect in those stars & it just so happens i spoke my mind last night????

could it be me????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"my name fits perfect in those stars & it just so happens i spoke my mind last night????

could it be me????"

Ur never a wayne ker??

Reply privately

over a year ago

warrington

lol...absolutely not.....if I had a problem with you I'd say so....but have you been being a naughty boy then...pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am Spartacus ......

Reply privately

over a year ago

who me...... lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

warrington

hee hee......well I am an idiot.....but I'll be better in the morning...lol

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Group hug for Cheryl

And I agree he is a complete, wanker and a toss pot and upset my mate and you upset me!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

i think you'll find its me cheryl is talking about..i let her down badly not once but twice..do whatever needs to be done to me i deserve all i get....Cheryl I'm Sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

warrington

aww wwwww thanks Aqua....the tosser is driving me crackers now...keeps texting to say sorry....ffs...how many times.......but hey...always lookon the bright side of life ...tetum..te..tum..te..tum..te tum te tum.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

warrington

well hey ho...someone who names and shames themselves

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Well you gotta give the guy his due, he fessed up

But I still stand by what I said

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now that is a first, I'm stunned!

Reply privately

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I am Spartacus ...... "

No I am sparticus

Reply privately

over a year ago

i agree with all comments and like i said i deserve all and more...i'm new to this and perhaps not ready for it due to family life..decided to stay on but only to chat..

Reply privately

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"hee hee......well I am an idiot.....but I'll be better in the morning...lol"

You are a sexy idiot lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

warrington

hmmmmmmmmm humility after the fact....

Reply privately

over a year ago

warrington

well...one lives and learns...cest la vie........

Reply privately

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"aww wwwww thanks Aqua....the tosser is driving me crackers now...keeps texting to say sorry....ffs...how many times.......but hey...always lookon the bright side of life ...tetum..te..tum..te..tum..te tum te tum....."

So are you going to give him another chance lol?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i agree with all comments and like i said i deserve all and more...i'm new to this and perhaps not ready for it due to family life..decided to stay on but only to chat.."

Pity u didnt decide that b4

Reply privately

over a year ago

we learn from our mistakes

Reply privately

over a year ago

warrington

oh...isn't it just...would have save me getting all gussied up...for the second time...and making sure that my friends left early.....never again....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"oh...isn't it just...would have save me getting all gussied up...for the second time...and making sure that my friends left early.....never again...."

Big hug for u honey xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

whoops

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

who me...... lol

"

Ive took my rose tinted specs off now

Reply privately

over a year ago

ah well at least it wasnt me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Awww Cheryl, I'm sorry hun, what a waste of an evening...(((big hug)))

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

who me...... lol

Ive took my rose tinted specs off now "

Awwwwww dont ya like a bad boy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ah well at least it wasnt me "

And wot ave u been up 2 u naughty boy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well obviously I don't know what went on, but by the sounds of it Hugh if you had just been a bit more honest instead of letting this poor lady get ready for your arrival you might not have upset her so much.

People will understand if you cancel and probably give you a second chance, but don't let 'em sit there like a lemon thinking you are coming when you aren't it's really not fair...

Reply privately

over a year ago

warrington

well thanks to everyone for your kind support....taking myself off to my bed (with my rabbit...al he needs is batteries and he's always nice to me...hee hee)

See you all tomorrow...sweet dreams xxmwahxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well thanks to everyone for your kind support....taking myself off to my bed (with my rabbit...al he needs is batteries and he's always nice to me...hee hee)

See you all tomorrow...sweet dreams xxmwahxxx"

Night babe and like u said tomorrows another day and his loss xxmwahxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ah well at least it wasnt me

And wot ave u been up 2 u naughty boy "

all i done was speak my mind but im kinda waiting for the backlash from everyone lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

who me...... lol

Ive took my rose tinted specs off now

Awwwwww dont ya like a bad boy "

Only if he's good at being bad

Reply privately

over a year ago

all i done was speak my mind but im kinda waiting for the backlash from everyone lol

"

Wot why when where

Reply privately

over a year ago

warrington

wellI'm guessing if it was something you did yesterday and you haven't had the backlash yet...you've probably got away with it....this time...lol

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Goodnight....buzz buzz buzz

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes but i relied on my sat nav which died..what more could i do...i got angry with myself and turned around and went home..my fault YES but not totally...if it hadn't died we'd be chatting about a good night had...bloody machines

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"yes but i relied on my sat nav which died..what more could i do...i got angry with myself and turned around and went home..my fault YES but not totally...if it hadn't died we'd be chatting about a good night had...bloody machines "

Damn bloody technology and that thing that charges em up wots it again oh yeah a charger

Reply privately

over a year ago

charger which i didnt have in the car

Reply privately

over a year ago

warrington

like I said earlier..what complete and utter bollox...you had my mobile number...you knew you were within a mile of my flat...,so why just not ring and say help......why turn round and drive 13 miles back home....just doesn't make any sort of sense. I responded to your text which said your sat nav had died straight away...why not just ring....simples

but no...you spoilt my night...in more ways than one and have made yourself look a complete prat....and yes...made me look one too for even giving you the second chance to make a fool out of me....and people wonder why single guys get a bad press....well look and see!!

Reply privately

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"charger which i didnt have in the car"

You didn't think to check it was fully charged before you left? If I was meeting sexy I would have fully charged it and had my charger just in case lol Sod that I would have borrowed another Sat Nav in case mine gave me problems and had a couple of maps in the glove compartment as well lol. I would have left the house with 2 Sat Navs and 2 maps to make sure I did not miss meeting her lol.

Reply privately

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"well thanks to everyone for your kind support....taking myself off to my bed (with my rabbit...al he needs is batteries and he's always nice to me...hee hee)

See you all tomorrow...sweet dreams xxmwahxxx"

I wish I was a bunny right now

Reply privately

over a year ago

"charger which i didnt have in the car"

Does sound like fairly suspect excuses mate whether they are true or not... and as she said why didn't you phone? and christ for 13 miles you could have gone back and bloody charged it or bought a map, gone on google, anything and still been back before quicker than you could fart...

Reply privately

over a year ago

i have no excuse...my downfall was not thinking,, i was driving so could not phone, again a mistake..i didnt know where i was so could not ask for help from you , i can do no more or say anyhting else ..yes i am a prat but your certainly not one. i'm proberbly blacklisted .dont really care to be honest...and i was already a marked man by being single so didnt really have a chance ..i got lucky with cheryl she gave me a chance and i blew it..end of

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well mr hughjarse sounds like u need a kick up urs and ull be kicking urself for awhile now. As u say learn by ur mistakes and dont arrange anything unless ur 100% prepared and sure that its wot u really want.

Reply privately

over a year ago

no more mistakes...no more no shows...always be sure you can commit...always phone.. charge ur satnav ...these are now my motto's

Reply privately

over a year ago

A marked man being single?

What a load of shite, if you have manners and respect for the people you chat to and arrange to meet you do fine on here. Women are not stupid like you seem to be implying, they know when they are being taken for a fool.

You only need three things to be successful on this site, a personality, honesty and respect. No amount of good looks, arty pictures or cock shots will get you anywhere without the magic ingredients.

I feel better now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A marked man being single?

What a load of shite, if you have manners and respect for the people you chat to and arrange to meet you do fine on here. Women are not stupid like you seem to be implying, they know when they are being taken for a fool.

You only need three things to be successful on this site, a personality, honesty and respect. No amount of good looks, arty pictures or cock shots will get you anywhere without the magic ingredients.

I feel better now."

Ah roy i didnt realise u were soooo sensible

Reply privately

over a year ago

well done .very nicely put..point taken

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"i have no excuse...my downfall was not thinking,, i was driving so could not phone, again a mistake..i didnt know where i was so could not ask for help from you , i can do no more or say anyhting else ..yes i am a prat but your certainly not one. i'm proberbly blacklisted .dont really care to be honest...and i was already a marked man by being single so didnt really have a chance ..i got lucky with cheryl she gave me a chance and i blew it..end of "

blew it with cheryl ....twice ....pmsfl ..see the man in the white coat mate .

even if my car broke down within a mile i would of left it and walked never mind a fooking shag nav ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I feel better now.

Ah roy i didnt realise u were soooo sensible "

Thank you Pussy, I have headache after thinking that up

Reply privately

over a year ago

I feel better now.

Ah roy i didnt realise u were soooo sensible

Thank you Pussy, I have headache after thinking that up "

I know a good cure for a headache

Reply privately

over a year ago

whatever

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know a good cure for a headache

Oh Pussy, do tell....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know a good cure for a headache

Oh Pussy, do tell....

"

Paracetamol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh look he's gone...wot a shame

Reply privately

over a year ago

we agree totally hun, if you ask me they all want naming and shaming, it would make the site a lot better for all the GENUINE users. and as for the sat nav giving up we also agree totally with you.. WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOX, why dont you just admit you lost your bottle m8???

Reply privately

By *exeteraWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend

"I am Spartacus ......

No I am sparticus"

No! I'm Spartacus

Reply privately

over a year ago

Christ, can you believe these excuses?!

I live the otherside of the country, and I would walk over hot coals to meet Cheryl. Hell, I'd walk over Cheryl Cole to meet our Cheryl.

Ever thought about a job with DHL (other reputable couriers are available)? Drive 400 miles to deliver a parcel, but turn back because your satnav runs out. I would say its a load of bollocks, but you haven't got any

Reply privately

over a year ago

I cannot believe the excuses, but neither can I believe that people continually start threads becuse someone has buggered them about.

Yes it's annoying

Yes it's disappointing

Yes it's ..... bla bla bla

Yes it's supposed to be a bit of fun, so what they didn't turn up.live wth it and move on ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I cannot believe the excuses, but neither can I believe that people continually start threads becuse someone has buggered them about.

Yes it's annoying

Yes it's disappointing

Yes it's supposed to be a bit of fun, so what they didn't turn up.live wth it and move on ..."

But it is a good way to get it off your chest. Quite what the fuck-wit was thinking when he had a chance to see that chest, and blew it, I don't know. Care in the community strikes again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

warrington

"I cannot believe the excuses, but neither can I believe that people continually start threads becuse someone has buggered them about.

Yes it's annoying

Yes it's disappointing

Yes it's supposed to be a bit of fun, so what they didn't turn up.live wth it and move on ..."

And I will live with it and did move on last night....but the forums are here for people to make posts about what they want to....it was a dissappointment...it was supposed to be a bit of fun....I was pissed off and I wanted a rant... it made me feel bettter immediately...and yes I wanted some strokes from some of the great people on here...which improved my mood no end (thankyou everyone).

In this particular case it has also served a purpose...as the feckwit who messed me about was idiot enough to fess up and name and shame himself on the thread, and the responses obviously showed him that his behaviour was out of order and he has since removed himself from the site....so no other woman will have the upset of a no-show from him.

Lots of subjects get threads started time and time again....if you don't like the subject...simply just don't bother reading it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As you say the forums are there for people to make posts ..

That's what I have just done, sorry if I don't go with the crowd, fall at your feet and agree with everything you say, but hey ho - thats what the forums are all about, aren't they ? or are they just there for people who all agree with other ?

I may be wrong, but there is just be a very slim chance that the said person is back on site right at this moment in time, under a new name - perhaps a tad naive to think otherwise

Reply privately

over a year ago

best read i have had all morning, what a dick lol...thanks guys...oh and biggus hugs babes

Reply privately

over a year ago

First he blames his family life DING DING DING DING DING DING then he blames his discharged Sat Nav..................

He probably never even left home as he was doing family things with his wife and kids, he is probably already back on here with a new "jokely" profile and he will probably mug some other poor soul in the coming months

Report him to the site owners as they may, if inclined, be able to block his ISP, it's the only way to stop twats like this screwing genuine folk about.

Reply privately

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

must be a young kid - can text while driving but not phone doh

Also has he not got a mouth in his head? couldn't he ask at a petrol station or someone in the street, could even buy a local map Jesus what an arse

I reckon mummy wouldn't let him borrrow his car myself hehehehehe

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Good morning everyone

Blimey a man that has named and shamed himself??????

have I gone into the twilight zone pmsl

At least he was big enough to come on here and try to explain and apologise even if the excuses were extremely lame

Im still not sure if im awake or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

warrington

"best read i have had all morning, what a dick lol...thanks guys...oh and biggus hugs babes"

thanks Hun.....must admit I am laughing about it this morning......aren't batteries wonderful things...lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

warrington

"Good morning everyone

At least he was big enough to come on here and try to explain and apologise even if the excuses were extremely lame

Im still not sure if im awake or not "

he was talking a complete load of bollox.....if he was able to text to say he was giving up and going home...he could have texted and said gimme directions.....I just have to face the fact I got suckered (but would much rather have been sucked...hee hee)

Like I said...it's just the weird and wonderful world of Fab xxx

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Good morning everyone

Im still not sure if im awake or not

he was talking a complete load of bollox.....if he was able to text to say he was giving up and going home...he could have texted and said gimme directions.....I just have to face the fact I got suckered (but would much rather have been sucked...hee hee)

Like I said...it's just the weird and wonderful world of Fab xxx"

Im glad you're smiling babes there will be something much better waiting around the corner im sure xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

i think his bottle went and he chickened out. come out with a load of shite to cover the real reason.

simple as

Reply privately