Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why single subs wanting In

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Every single girl seems to have I'm a sub on there profile,

There profile reads I'm bi curious till they latch onto the Dom then suddenly expect the Dom to play kinky with them but don't want to know the Sub in the dynamic

This putting restrictions on our playing with others especially single females

We don't want to add anyone to our dynamic

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hitedoveWoman
over a year ago

Croydon

I am not a sub. But if your dom is a dom, presumably he wants a sub female. Sounds like you guys aren't really looking for a single woman at all

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

Every single girl is a sub? I beg to differ...

over a year ago

My Dom enjoys me playing with other females but then turn out not to want me at all

They come out with lines like I like spanking, flogging pushing boundaries, been tied up,

There more likely to have play time with him if they win me over first

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

If you don't want subs don't search for women and couples who are in to fetish and BDSM. The likelihood is that women and couples that are into BDSM are wanting to partake in BDSM, not just service the female of the couple.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am not sub in any way, shape or form! I often block guys whos profiles say they are dom

over a year ago

"I am not sub in any way, shape or form! I often block guys whos profiles say they are dom "

Me too...

As 9 times out of 10 they are just bossy feckers

over a year ago

There do indeed seem to be far to many submissive women. Probably 80-90% by our estimate.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

You sound like a predominantly BDSM couple. Where such suitable females can be found on here... you will of course find the females you have described, with this being a swingers site.

I would suggest, you refine what you are looking for on here... swingers and BDSM'ers generally, rarely 'meet' well. One side usually will feel left out, or disappointed/underwhelmed.

Good luck in your search!!

over a year ago

The word "Dom" gets thrown around too lightly on fab. True Doms have the utmost respect for their subs

By *oyuer99Man
over a year ago

PRESTON

Its just a label at the end of the day, I enjoy playing with subs but enjoy the company of articulate people sub or not.

over a year ago

"I am not sub in any way, shape or form! I often block guys whos profiles say they are dom

Me too...

As 9 times out of 10 they are just bossy feckers "

Lol and not as great as they think they are!

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

"I am not sub in any way, shape or form! I often block guys whos profiles say they are dom

Me too...

Lol and not as great as they think they are! "

Or think being Dom just involves putting you on all 4's, smacking your bum then fucking you up the arse.

over a year ago

Me too...

Lol and not as great as they think they are! "

bugger that's me blocked

over a year ago

I'm a slave but only to hubby.

over a year ago

Me too...

Lol and not as great as they think they are!

Or think being Dom just involves putting you on all 4's, smacking your bum then fucking you up the arse. "

Oohh that I like!!

Too many people took notice of 50 shades of shite me thinks

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"The many and incomprehensible (Ha) trials and ribulations of a BDSM relationship"

Oh, the ennui.

over a year ago

We honestly don't mind playing with females males or couples, we clearly state we only play in clubs so not looking to have private meets, but we are very expirienced players so there's a lot more in depth conversations on limits safe words ect before any sort of play that involved impact tying up ect, also we go way into medical back grounds which only will come with intense vetting,

We want to have fun not spend time vetting subs that want a quick spank and flog for a thrill then think my Dom is going to sit pm them every day, having play sessions and expect me to sit on the side and watch,

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"We honestly don't mind playing with females males or couples, we clearly state we only play in clubs so not looking to have private meets, but we are very expirienced players so there's a lot more in depth conversations on limits safe words ect before any sort of play that involved impact tying up ect, also we go way into medical back grounds which only will come with intense vetting,

We want to have fun not spend time vetting subs that want a quick spank and flog for a thrill then think my Dom is going to sit pm them every day, having play sessions and expect me to sit on the side and watch,

"

So then don't mention you are a BDSM couple if it's not how you play on here. Simple really.

Post new Message to Thread