Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Every 3 weeks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just beenfor my 3 week visit and all clear. How othen do people visit the clinic and get tested.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just been for my 3 week visit and all clear. How othen do people visit the clinic and get tested."

And the award for sharing too much information goes to.....

I'm joking every course. I go after every sexual partner, even though I rubber up I'm still cautious

over a year ago

"Just beenfor my 3 week visit and all clear. How othen do people visit the clinic and get tested."
that's impressive to have that many gang bangs and not catch anything maybe there isn't ad big a std problem as what people say. Having said that I think I will stick to popping a rain coat on. If you don't mind me asking how many bb partners is that roughly between tests.

over a year ago

"Just beenfor my 3 week visit and all clear. How othen do people visit the clinic and get tested. that's impressive to have that many gang bangs and not catch anything maybe there isn't ad big a std problem as what people say. Having said that I think I will stick to popping a rain coat on. If you don't mind me asking how many bb partners is that roughly between tests."
depends on the number of meets time.of the month ect

over a year ago

"Just beenfor my 3 week visit and all clear. How othen do people visit the clinic and get tested. that's impressive to have that many gang bangs and not catch anything maybe there isn't ad big a std problem as what people say. Having said that I think I will stick to popping a rain coat on. If you don't mind me asking how many bb partners is that roughly between tests."

gosh you're nosey

over a year ago

"Just beenfor my 3 week visit and all clear. How othen do people visit the clinic and get tested. that's impressive to have that many gang bangs and not catch anything maybe there isn't ad big a std problem as what people say. Having said that I think I will stick to popping a rain coat on. If you don't mind me asking how many bb partners is that roughly between tests.

gosh you're nosey "

well the whole of my business has been in open discussion all week so why not ask lol

over a year ago

"Just beenfor my 3 week visit and all clear. How othen do people visit the clinic and get tested. that's impressive to have that many gang bangs and not catch anything maybe there isn't ad big a std problem as what people say. Having said that I think I will stick to popping a rain coat on. If you don't mind me asking how many bb partners is that roughly between tests.

gosh you're nosey well the whole of my business has been in open discussion all week so why not ask lol"

You put it there

over a year ago

gosh you're nosey "

Just find it interesting nothing else people always bang on about safe sex but if this lady can host bb gang bangs with numerous blokes and have no problem it just shows the problem isn't as bad as people want you to think.

over a year ago

Not evey guy gos bb some.like to rubber up I just point out I am ok with bb if they want to

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

gosh you're nosey

Just find it interesting nothing else people always bang on about safe sex but if this lady can host bb gang bangs with numerous blokes and have no problem it just shows the problem isn't as bad as people want you to think."

it isn't. this will be down to testing in the first place, people being safe and taking that precaution.

i think, and have held this opinion a while, that warts and herpes will be wide spread amongst promiscuous people. and this is coz there are no tests for that as getting it won't kill you. most people don't get symptoms even.

over a year ago

gosh you're nosey

Just find it interesting nothing else people always bang on about safe sex but if this lady can host bb gang bangs with numerous blokes and have no problem it just shows the problem isn't as bad as people want you to think."

over a year ago

"Not evey guy gos bb some.like to rubber up I just point out I am ok with bb if they want to"
still even if half your verification list went bb that's still over 100 so it ruins all the statistics for std's I think it gets massively over exaggerated how many people have stds and the number is know where near what the government say but I conform to them and always practice safe sex.

over a year ago

Just be careful Sar cos with all the numbers it's a case of when rather than if you catch something, even a cold, must be chilly in the van with the doors open. Hope your living situation is almost sorted and you're alright.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Not evey guy gos bb some.like to rubber up I just point out I am ok with bb if they want to"

It only takes one though.

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Aside from std risks are you not concerned for your safety?

over a year ago

I haven't been tested in over a year then I haven't had sex in that time.

Although op. Your done well not to catch anything. Hope it stays that way.

over a year ago

How do you get tested every 3 weeks!? The minimum time between testing is 3 months. Funding has been cut for sexual health so I'm confused how you manage to get tested this regularly.

over a year ago

"How do you get tested every 3 weeks!? The minimum time between testing is 3 months. Funding has been cut for sexual health so I'm confused how you manage to get tested this regularly.

"

She's a rep for a medical co. As per profile maybe that or she pays privately. I hope for her benefit she does get tested regularly

over a year ago

Once a year, if I can get there.

Post new Message to Thread