Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A picture is worth a thousand words

Jump to newest

By *ighland gentleman OP   Man
over a year ago

Ardgay

Is this always the case?

After a rather wonderful picture I recently received, what title would you give to a friend or picture you've seen on Fab that sums it up succinctly.

I received:

Soapy McSoapytit.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

People often say that yet always say the book is better than the film! So which is it!?!

over a year ago

Oh and to answer the question, last pic I received from a Fabber (yesterday): Hot lady risks unnecessary and potentially catastrophic water damage to expensive mobile phone by taking 'in-shower' selfie...

over a year ago

"People often say that yet always say the book is better than the film! So which is it!?! "

If you read the book first I always find that the book is better than the film ....

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Would it create a paradox if i were to suggest a picture that contained a thousand words

By *ighland gentleman OP   Man
over a year ago

Ardgay

Paradoxes can be interesting!

over a year ago

"People often say that yet always say the book is better than the film! So which is it!?!

If you read the book first I always find that the book is better than the film .... "

Yes, same here! They can put more detail in a description in writing than movie makers often do when turning it into a film, besides, the written word allows you to create your own images with your imagination , and these fit your desires and fantasies, and not what the leading man who is actually cast in the film looks like!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Clearly; few read profiles.

Post new Message to Thread