Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

blocked for no reason

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone help me please. My account has had the messaging service stopped. I haven't offended anyone (been offended loads as usual), not been rude, crude or anything. I keep getting a message saying i have been blocked and to try again in a couple of hours when its lifted. Is there anyone who knows why this has happened? if its my fault, ill apologise to whoever i offended, if not, just want the ban lifted.

Please help or point me towards a moderator/advisor

a very sad

rachel

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sometimes it happens if you've tried to send a message with a link to another website in it? Or its hit a trigger as something offensive. If it says it'll be lifted then it will. Try log out and back in again every so often.

over a year ago

Have you used your daily quota of messages?,or have you actually been banned?

over a year ago

Your ban will expire quicker than admin will respond. If it's only a couple of hours does it really matter?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You mentioned something unmentionable. Hence the temporary ban. Go and read a book for two hours and when you get back it will have cleared.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks for all the advice. I will leave it for now. 100% not offensive so no idea.

Thanks again

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

"thanks for all the advice. I will leave it for now. 100% not offensive so no idea.

Thanks again"

best of luck, has happened to us before, messages will be working again soon I'm sure

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Theres certain words that flag up and ban you. I dont think theres an actual list but anything to do with forced sex. Illegal sex. Its only happened to me once and i got a warning but conned my friend into saying the same word and they got a two hour ban.

You may not even have used the word in that context.

over a year ago

I got a 5 day "holiday" for saying **********,bloody ridiculous

Post new Message to Thread