Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Time to go

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think it's time to bid good bye this site is no good for me lol before you say I just off because I'm not getting meets ect no because I acctuly here to meet new people and forum actual friendships

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Why is it not good for you?

If it really isn't good for you then you should leave and do something that is good for you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck whatever you decide, OP

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Why is it not good for you?

If it really isn't good for you then you should leave and do something that is good for you.

"

Is not good because no one messages no one really replies

over a year ago

Oh well, cya then.

over a year ago

"I think it's time to bid good bye this site is no good for me lol before you say I just off because I'm not getting meets ect no because I acctuly here to meet new people and forum actual friendships"

It is up to you. I am not sure how you start your messages. I found a lot of men who focused on finding out what I am into, have a successful response rather than I have a cock, do you fancy it

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Is not good because no one messages no one really replies "

So it's not damaging to you, just the usual expectations not being met? Look at your approach. Get out and meet people at socials or clubs. Hide and come back on when you think you are ready or just leave.

over a year ago

"I think it's time to bid good bye this site is no good for me lol before you say I just off because I'm not getting meets ect no because I acctuly here to meet new people and forum actual friendships"

Face pics and a profile that describes your personality and some things in your life is key if you are looking for friendship/fwb/anything more than a one off

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple
over a year ago

London

Is not good because no one messages no one really replies

So it's not damaging to you, just the usual expectations not being met? Look at your approach. Get out and meet people at socials or clubs. Hide and come back on when you think you are ready or just leave.

"

Wise words as ever

over a year ago

"I think it's time to bid good bye this site is no good for me lol before you say I just off because I'm not getting meets ect no because I acctuly here to meet new people and forum actual friendships

It is up to you. I am not sure how you start your messages. I found a lot of men who focused on finding out what I am into, have a successful response rather than I have a cock, do you fancy it "

Wait that's it I have just come up with the greatest catch all first message.

"Hey, are you into cock? *15 different cock pics attached*"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Good luck op.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Good luck op

over a year ago

Good luck fella

over a year ago

Bye

over a year ago

Goodbye ... or hello

Not sure if you're leaving or staying so covered both

over a year ago

Is not good because no one messages no one really replies "

I feel your pain mate I have the same problem

over a year ago

"I think it's time to bid good bye this site is no good for me lol before you say I just off because I'm not getting meets ect no because I acctuly here to meet new people and forum actual friendships

It is up to you. I am not sure how you start your messages. I found a lot of men who focused on finding out what I am into, have a successful response rather than I have a cock, do you fancy it

Wait that's it I have just come up with the greatest catch all first message.

"Hey, are you into cock? *15 different cock pics attached*"

"

Smirks sounds like a winner

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

There are NO women on this site.

over a year ago

There are NO women on this site."

I know It's terrible there is hardly any

By *unforus1965Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

Still here?

over a year ago

TTFN.....

over a year ago

You posted this 13 hours ago. Yet 7 hours later you post a status looking for early morning fun.

You my friend lack conviction and now look a little silly.

over a year ago

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Please don't leave.

There you go, you've got what you came for

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Seriously?

So, who are the 50 or so single ladies on our friends list, most of whom we have met then?

OP, this site is a bit like life in general.

You can sit there, and let it pass you by, or you can get out there, and live the fuck out of it.

If you crouch over your keyboard, tapping out messages, and then wait.... and wait... for a reply, you are going to be disappointed.

Make the effort to get out there to socials, parties and clubs however, and you will be knee deep in invites before you can take a breath.

(Disclaimer... no guarantee is offered or implied by the poster of this post, the number of invites is dependent on whether you are articulate, witty, and don't have a face like a half-melted welly).

over a year ago

Last I checked I was a woman

over a year ago

Or do you mean there are no women on the site that want to meet you?

over a year ago

Still here OP?

over a year ago

Shameful look at me thread ?

over a year ago

When are you leaving?

I can understand how this place can get you feeling down. Hide your profile, try again later. You sound like you might find what your looking for in another time.

over a year ago

are there not? I'm pretty sure I'm a woman.

PTU xxx

over a year ago

Like every place in the world, this one isn't for everyone. If it's not working for you find something that is. There's a big wide world out there for you to explore, with plenty of nice, decent people.

over a year ago

Still here then?

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

To be brutally honest, if you messaged us, we would look at your profile and see you have made almost zero effort. If you make zero effort in your profile, we would assume your conversation would be hard work.

Not trying to be horrible, just telling you how we would see it and why you might not be getting replies.

over a year ago

Seriously?

So, who are the 50 or so single ladies on our friends list, most of whom we have met then?

You can sit there, and let it pass you by, or you can get out there, and live the fuck out of it.

If you crouch over your keyboard, tapping out messages, and then wait.... and wait... for a reply, you are going to be disappointed.

Make the effort to get out there to socials, parties and clubs however, and you will be knee deep in invites before you can take a breath.

(Disclaimer... no guarantee is offered or implied by the poster of this post, the number of invites is dependent on whether you are articulate, witty, and don't have a face like a half-melted welly). "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/06/17 19:15:56]

over a year ago

Seriously?

(Disclaimer... no guarantee is offered or implied by the poster of this post, the number of invites is dependent on whether you are articulate, witty, and don't have a face like a half-melted welly). "

I disagree on this private messages, 1 on 1 communication result in far more successful than socials or group events simply because of how most people function.

over a year ago

He decided against leaving then, shocker

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

still not UNLOS?

over a year ago

My god the forums can be brutal.

over a year ago

"My god the forums can be brutal.

"

Worse than the Colosseum at it's height of power

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

You say yes

I say no

You say stop

And I say go, go, go

Oh no

You say goodbye, and I say hello

Hello hello

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

Myles, a simple bit of advice, just relax and take it easy

You've spammed the Wales Forum with one line generic threads that don't say anything

Try and be a bit more inventive and interesting, put a bit more of yourself into what you write, and you may have better luck

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Wonder if the OP is a double glazing salesman?

S

over a year ago

So when is it time to go?

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Don't listen to this cynical lot bro.

The leaving process is a complicated and drawn out thing. For instance I have been leaving for over 4 years now.

If anyone hadn't realised I was leaving I'm orry to spring this on you guys but yes I'm leaving, please consult these threads for further details. Sorry it's just time.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/67929

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/69213

Post new Message to Thread