Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nipple piercings

Jump to newest

By *redandWilma1 OP   Couple
over a year ago

chipping campden

Thinking about having nipples pierced, how long does it take to heal before fun can start ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *airymagicWoman
over a year ago

goblin city

Depends my right heeled well so 6 weeks. My left probably 10 that took alot to settle down

Also rings or horse shoes always take longer.

Ive had my nipples pierced 6 times now lol

By *kultraCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

"Thinking about having nipples pierced, how long does it take to heal before fun can start ?"

I had mine played with the same day they were pierced. My husband had fun with them but very gently. I would say it's different for everyone x

By *nked_kittenWoman
over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

"Thinking about having nipples pierced, how long does it take to heal before fun can start ?

I had mine played with the same day they were pierced. My husband had fun with them but very gently. I would say it's different for everyone x"

The reason you should leave them to heal is to minimise risk of infection. Trust me you don't want an infected nipple peircing it's very very painful.

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

Sometimes they heal quick, or slowly or never settle down ever. U really can't predict unfortunately....but well worth a try and great fun if they work. Xx

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

I've had mine done twice and I'm pretty sure it took about 6 weeks each time before they could be played with 'properly'. But, as the poster above said, I'm sure it's an individual thing.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mine took ages to heal! It was really sore for about 6 weeks and took another 6 or so to fully heal.

I still love it though

By *iamond coupleCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Make sure you get your nipples measured properl and the correct size rings/bars are used. I had too small put in and it was painfull

over a year ago

I've had mine pierced about 3 times. Each time it's took much longer than I wanted to heal!! But they were worth it

over a year ago

You're supposed to leave them several weeks before playing with them. Mine weren't healing at all well so I took them out.

By *itzhallMan
over a year ago

birchington

Mine took six weeks to heal then put in a slightly thicker bar which stretch the hole and needed another couple of weeks recovery

By *icplshropsCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

It takes at least 6 months for female nipplepiercings to fully heal. They may appear healed after a short time, but it's advisable not to change the jewellery before 6 months and any contact with bodily fluids before this time.

Post new Message to Thread