Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just seen sky news about a woman in a cinema with her kids watching harry potter,nearly being blinded by a stupid teenage using bleach

Just because she asked him to be quiet

Question is why the feck do some kids react like that, and where did the little shit get the bleach from

Is that something else the little knobheads are carrying now or what?

Bring back national service for some of the bloody morons walking the streets today!!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

shut it you...i have a brillo pad here and im not afraid to us it

over a year ago

i think its the parents. kids are just chucked out the house and allowed to get on with what ever they want.

or it could be that parents have lost the abilty to be able to control thier kids

or maybe they should be allowed to beat their kids

or maybe the kid just a div

over a year ago

"shut it you...i have a brillo pad here and im not afraid to us it "

You dont scare me with yeah womens weapons

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"Just seen sky news about a woman in a cinema with her kids watching harry potter,nearly being blinded by a stupid teenage using bleach

Just because she asked him to be quiet

Question is why the feck do some kids react like that, and where did the little shit get the bleach from

Is that something else the little knobheads are carrying now or what?

Bring back national service for some of the bloody morons walking the streets today!!!!!! "

Kids have always carried weapons its just the diversity that has changed. Little shits should get a slap from an adult or the old bill but that aint gonna happen in this day and age

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Unfortunately the world has become so PC challenge a kid and you get back words to th effect of 'if you touch me mister I'll get you put inside' at least amongst the expletives I think thats what they are trying to say.

BTW still looking to get rid of our little shit - any takers? free to good home, comes with clothes and an attitude

over a year ago

"

Kids have always carried weapons its just the diversity that has changed. Little shits should get a slap from an adult or the old bill but that aint gonna happen in this day and age "

Yep agreed trouble is if they bought back disipline and people started to behave then jobs in the crime industry would get cut

Makes me wonder sometimes if they took away disipline to create a demand (ie crime)so that they could create jobs to satisfy the demand (ie police lawyers judges cctv etc)call me cynical if you like xx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

actually just thought of a ploy ..... Kitty ......... he's a very similar age to you......... want a house mate? pmsl

over a year ago

"Unfortunately the world has become so PC challenge a kid and you get back words to th effect of 'if you touch me mister I'll get you put inside' at least amongst the expletives I think thats what they are trying to say.

BTW still looking to get rid of our little shit - any takers? free to good home, comes with clothes and an attitude"

Apparently they have charge a 16year old - glad to hear it - and some kids are just evil in our opinion. On an entirely different subject got rid of our not so little shit 2 months ago and its marvelous do try it.

over a year ago

"actually just thought of a ploy ..... Kitty ......... he's a very similar age to you......... want a house mate? pmsl"

ohhh u have a pic? hahahaha

over a year ago

"actually just thought of a ploy ..... Kitty ......... he's a very similar age to you......... want a house mate? pmsl"

Just a tip don't try e bay when we did they refused to stump up the £20 and we were left with skiddies on the loo pan for another 2 months.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"actually just thought of a ploy ..... Kitty ......... he's a very similar age to you......... want a house mate? pmsl

Just a tip don't try e bay when we did they refused to stump up the £20 and we were left with skiddies on the loo pan for another 2 months."

already tried even said would do free delivery

over a year ago

"actually just thought of a ploy ..... Kitty ......... he's a very similar age to you......... want a house mate? pmsl

ohhh u have a pic? hahahaha"

Can't believe you are on this time period clashes with Jeremey Kyle Kitty you not on this week?

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

he's a less good looking version of me so I'm told

over a year ago

Oi if you taking strays in you can have ours as well she 21 and comes complete with boyfriend lol x

over a year ago

if they all happy getting up at 4am to feed a baby then cool lol

over a year ago

"if they all happy getting up at 4am to feed a baby then cool lol"

4am they havent gone to bed yet in our experience and do you think you'd find any food in your kitchen!!!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"if they all happy getting up at 4am to feed a baby then cool lol"

Hey our son is a natural, got a daughter of his own and should see him with his new nephew, even changes nappies!

Post new Message to Thread