Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifications. ....

Jump to newest

By *ddit... OP   Man
over a year ago

Land of the giants... ;-)

Do people read them? Are people sometimes put off by them, especially if the person has a few?

Discuss...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We read them to gauge the reality of the person, in terms of are they verified recently at play meets by other verifed members. We don't pay much attention to the details of content.

By *airymagicWoman
over a year ago

goblin city

I have a bad habit of reading them like a product review

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love reading people's verifications. But i am very nosey

over a year ago

Yes we read them, not too put off by numbers, but use them to see who say they play safe, but have them of people who onty BB

over a year ago

Don't read them. We've no real need to know what happened on their previous meets. We only care about what we'll be doing with them

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I like them, especially ones that have private jokes in. To me that says that they made a memory, and had fun as well as sex. Shows a bit of personality and more than just genitals!

over a year ago

We read them, gives a reflection of the person. Granted not a true one as it's not like eBay or trip advisor where you can be warned off

over a year ago

I read them to get a view of the kind of person they meet and if I fit their "type".

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

We read them but don't bother looking if there are more than 10

over a year ago

"We read them but don't bother looking if there are more than 10"

What if they've attended a social?

You could get 10 in one night without having sex

By *ddit... OP   Man
over a year ago

"We read them to gauge the reality of the person, in terms of are they verified recently at play meets by other verifed members. We don't pay much attention to the details of content."
cool.. so it's more about the facts than the content... very logical..

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

The main reason I read them is to check they are not fakes and see the type of Men they meet, If they are all 6ft gym type Men I wouldn't take it any further then the occasional perving at their pics

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I like reading veris but I wouldn't meet someone on the strength of theirs. Likewise I wouldn't not meet someone because they had loads. I'm one of those people who like to make their own mind up about someone

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I check they've had a few recent ones, and that's it. I don't judge on number of meets or type of meets, or even who they meet. Just as long as they meet!

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I know at least two members on here have fake verifications, I wonder if there are more.....

When I went into it with them, the answers were 'I got someone I know well to join just to give me veris'.

By *ddit... OP   Man
over a year ago

"I have a bad habit of reading them like a product review"
should be able to give a score:

Bed performance 6 out of 10

Appearance.. stated vs actual 3 out of 10

love it...

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"We read them but don't bother looking if there are more than 10

You could get 10 in one night without having sex"

This I got over 10 from a charity event I attended a few weeks back. The only "play" I did was party games!

over a year ago

"I check they've had a few recent ones, and that's it. I don't judge on number of meets or type of meets, or even who they meet. Just as long as they meet!"

By *ddit... OP   Man
over a year ago

"I love reading people's verifications. But i am very nosey"
lol... I would do but forget they are on there... nosey git. ..

over a year ago

I read them and look at the person who posted. Gives me a better idea then if I'm actually what they're looking for, or whether I'm likely to be a novelty fuck or not.

over a year ago

"I know at least two members on here have fake verifications, I wonder if there are more.....

When I went into it with them, the answers were 'I got someone I know well to join just to give me veris'.

"

I thought both people had to be verified to be able to do that ?

By *ddit... OP   Man
over a year ago

"Don't read them. We've no real need to know what happened on their previous meets. We only care about what we'll be doing with them "
good answer... I like that...

over a year ago

"I like them, especially ones that have private jokes in. To me that says that they made a memory, and had fun as well as sex. Shows a bit of personality and more than just genitals!"

I like that. 'Making memories.' And that's what this swinging malarkey should be about.

Op, I couldn't remember the last one I read or why I read it.

By *ddit... OP   Man
over a year ago

"I like them, especially ones that have private jokes in. To me that says that they made a memory, and had fun as well as sex. Shows a bit of personality and more than just genitals!"
i guess it shows the personality of the giver and the taker..

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 23/06/17 17:22:40]

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Can't see the need if you attend a social and get 1 verification, why do you need more.

As for the numbers, I was meaning explicit veris as again really can't understand the need for a blow by blow graphic description of a meet.

Just my preference x

By *ddit... OP   Man
over a year ago

"I read them to get a view of the kind of person they meet and if I fit their "type".

"

cool ..

By *ddit... OP   Man
over a year ago

true...

over a year ago

Can't see the need if you attend a social and get 1 verification, why do you need more.

As for the numbers, I was meaning explicit veris as again really can't understand the need for a blow by blow graphic description of a meet.

Just my preference x"

Apologies i meant organised social events not just 1:1 social

By *ddit... OP   Man
over a year ago

Just my preference x"

also true... usually hints in some way that sexual activity has happened...

By *ddit... OP   Man
over a year ago

"I read them and look at the person who posted. Gives me a better idea then if I'm actually what they're looking for, or whether I'm likely to be a novelty fuck or not. "

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Bun did a 10 girl all-girl orgy, so that would be that...

over a year ago

Yes I read them to get an idea of the type of people they meet usually and how often. And yes it can put me off if there's lots from different woman in a short space but wouldn't stop me meeting if there was chemistry.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I like them, especially ones that have private jokes in. To me that says that they made a memory, and had fun as well as sex. Shows a bit of personality and more than just genitals!

I like that. 'Making memories.' And that's what this swinging malarkey should be about.

Op, I couldn't remember the last one I read or why I read it. "

Yes, that's what I do... make memories n shit

over a year ago

I have also noticed after getting one people who are from the same area as them or who view their profile tend to look at you, So it gets your profile noticed a little bit more without you having to do anything yourself

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

won't lie but they do turn me off, think it's pretty tasteless seeing hundreds of verifications that are explicit. I think some things should be left for the imagination. Bragging about how many people you fucked where and when is not a good look.

over a year ago

"I like them, especially ones that have private jokes in. To me that says that they made a memory, and had fun as well as sex. Shows a bit of personality and more than just genitals!

Yes, that's what I do... make memories n shit "

I should of given you one when I met you then,

Oh and a veri as well

over a year ago

"won't lie but they do turn me off, think it's pretty tasteless seeing hundreds of verifications that are explicit. I think some things should be left for the imagination. Bragging about how many people you fucked where and when is not a good look."

Don't read them then.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"won't lie but they do turn me off, think it's pretty tasteless seeing hundreds of verifications that are explicit. I think some things should be left for the imagination. Bragging about how many people you fucked where and when is not a good look."

My sentiments exactly

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Oh and a veri as well

"

I can see it now

"She was pissed as a fart, I thought she was going to break into song... feed the birds, tuppence a bag.

She has good balance, as she managed to stay upright despite being intoxicated and weighed down by umpteen bags. Unfortunately I couldn't understand what she was saying as her speech was slurred but I could tell it was meant to be something nice"

over a year ago

Some veris have me in stitches, some put me right off! I like to see who a potential meet has met with for compatability and occasionally find I'm backtracking fast out of their profile due to a veri lol

Peach x

over a year ago

Yes I do, but my decision to meet is my own and the veris just help make sure that my perception of the person rings true with others they've met.

over a year ago

Oh and a veri as well

I can see it now

"She was pissed as a fart, I thought she was going to break into song... feed the birds, tuppence a bag.

She has good balance, as she managed to stay upright despite being intoxicated and weighed down by umpteen bags. Unfortunately I couldn't understand what she was saying as her speech was slurred but I could tell it was meant to be something nice""

I was just going to say she was lovely looking Woman good dancer and by the end of the night looked like she had a very good time, But I will go with your account of the night

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

The content of some is useful. Many people have very high opinions of themselves and talk the talk, but their veris might show they are just talkers. That's fine if that's all you want to do, but for the people who joined to swing, it might be an indicator to not bother. I'm not supporting ultra graphic veris, just useful to know if they are play meets or social meets.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Yes I do, but my decision to meet is my own and the veris just help make sure that my perception of the person rings true with others they've met. "

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Oh and a veri as well

I can see it now

She has good balance, as she managed to stay upright despite being intoxicated and weighed down by umpteen bags. Unfortunately I couldn't understand what she was saying as her speech was slurred but I could tell it was meant to be something nice"

I was just going to say she was lovely looking Woman good dancer and by the end of the night looked like she had a very good time, But I will go with your account of the night

"

I don't sugar coat hahaha

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Yeah I read everything if I'm interested

But getting some folk to even read the profile is a chore man!!

If I had a pound for every "discreet blow and go" email, despite stating straight, I'd have enough money to buy a fab pub with

over a year ago

"We read them but don't bother looking if there are more than 10"

Are you going to stop swinging once you've reached the magic 10?

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I rarely read them and don't bother displaying mine. They are only really meant to verify that the person is who their profile says they are.

Instead most of them are like product reviews.

over a year ago

Just my preference x also true... usually hints in some way that sexual activity has happened..."

No way??? Between swingers? What has the world come to

over a year ago

Bit like requests on profiles?

'could do with using a mouth and hole to wreck, stretch and pump full with hot spunk leave it gaping and dripping. use new sex toys' direct copy and paste from yours

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I rarely read them and don't bother displaying mine. They are only really meant to verify that the person is who their profile says they are.

Instead most of them are like product reviews. "

I'm more bothered if someone doesn't display a couple at least!!

By *ddit... OP   Man
over a year ago

Just my preference x also true... usually hints in some way that sexual activity has happened...

No way??? Between swingers? What has the world come to "

lmao... it's a fare cop..

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I rarely read them and don't bother displaying mine. They are only really meant to verify that the person is who their profile says they are.

Instead most of them are like product reviews. "

We wouldn't arrange a meet with someone with hidden veris. Too many people manage to verify themselves or got verified by someone 7 years ago and hasn't met since. Not universally true of course.

over a year ago

We wouldn't arrange a meet with someone with hidden veris. Too many people manage to verify themselves or got verified by someone 7 years ago and hasn't met since. Not universally true of course."

If you have got to the point were you may consider meeting them you could always ask them to display their veris so you could look at them

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

Always read the verifications & full profile, between the two I get an idea if I will enjoy their company.

After all a first meeting is for getting to know someone, I never assume there will be more than a social meeting at first.

Don't care how many they have or from whom so long as they give the feeling that it was a fun experience all round.

I've known people get a load one night at a social, others be on the scene for ages and only show a select few if they mainly meet at clubs etc.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We wouldn't arrange a meet with someone with hidden veris. Too many people manage to verify themselves or got verified by someone 7 years ago and hasn't met since. Not universally true of course.

If you have got to the point were you may consider meeting them you could always ask them to display their veris so you could look at them "

That's true in theory, but we wouldn't get to that point if they had veris hid.

I don't get a valid point for most people to hide veris. In some instances I get it, but mostly not, especially all veris hidden and the veri summary. We would just skip that profile rightly or wrongly.

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

I read them just to be nosey

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I read them. I don't really like reading play veris and don't display mine but it wouldn't put me off meeting someone.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Really graphic ones can be off putting,or any where the person who wrote it seems to be bragging .

Miss

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Are you going to stop swinging once you've reached the magic 10?"

No but I would never display a veri or even ask for one from a meet where we went further than just meeting.

over a year ago

"I read them to get a view of the kind of person they meet and if I fit their "type".

"

I had to sing that one of yours

over a year ago

We read them, more to try and get a feel for what sort of things they're into. Also we look at who they're meeting, if they are all user names that involve BB , cum slut and similar we probably ain't gonna be interested.

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

I (her) read them to be nosy. The ones that go into too much detail sometimes put me off a bit.

over a year ago

I like reading my own

And ones I left people.

I don't read others though as I tend to then compare myself unfavourably to previous meets that person had and it puts me off meeting them. So I just check someone is verified not really who by.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I only show a few.

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I don't show all of mine- who I fuck and when is my private life.

I do read others- if they are for example very short and not personal than it tends not to be a good meet where you can build up a connection. I don't care about numbers, more important is the personality and that they are not fake.

over a year ago

I have mixed feelings about them. I display some of mine to give people a chance to see what I'm like, that I am not fake and that I enjoy a social as much as a play meet.

I do like to read them and I feel people that say they don't display theirs, probably don't have any or have something to hide? May be they are just private people, I don't know, but it puts me off if there are no veri's or no verification summary.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

No but I would never display a veri or even ask for one from a meet where we went further than just meeting."

How would someone gauge that you ever do play? Some people like to go to clubs and socials but never play. Without the veris it's hard to distinguish.

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

We read veri's esp from other couples to see what they made of that person/s.

It's also a good way to look for profiles to potentially meet in their list and you know that they do actually meet

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

No but I would never display a veri or even ask for one from a meet where we went further than just meeting.

How would someone gauge that you ever do play? Some people like to go to clubs and socials but never play. Without the veris it's hard to distinguish."

If you go to the club's where we go, you would know that we play.

We just dont see the need to brag about it??

Catch 22:I suppose.

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

I like reading them because a) I'm rather nosey and b) they can give you an extra glimpse into someone's personality and attitude towards all of this. I don't just read the veris someone's received, but where possible, the ones they've left for others too, for even more insight - how respectful they are, how discreet etc.

over a year ago

"Do people read them? Are people sometimes put off by them, especially if the person has a few?

Discuss... "

I like reading them sometimes find them a bit degrading of the person if the verifier goes in to detail to much about how she performed etc. Sometimes less is more.....

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

How would someone gauge that you ever do play? Some people like to go to clubs and socials but never play. Without the veris it's hard to distinguish.

Catch 22:I suppose."

But the fab profile is for people who don't know you, surely? Why is a play veri bragging, most people show them, it's a swingers site.

over a year ago

"I like reading them because a) I'm rather nosey and b) they can give you an extra glimpse into someone's personality and attitude towards all of this. I don't just read the veris someone's received, but where possible, the ones they've left for others too, for even more insight - how respectful they are, how discreet etc. "

Yes I do this too

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Catch 22:I suppose.

But the fab profile is for people who don't know you, surely? Why is a play veri bragging, most people show them, it's a swingers site."

If you need to,post play veris then we are in the wrong place.

To us a verification is just that.

You are who you poport to be.

over a year ago

There used to be a girl that used mine like a shopping list and every time i had a new veri (even social) she would message them within a few hours so i just hide all of mine now and try not to read too much into others as it just causes drama

over a year ago

"I like reading them because a) I'm rather nosey and b) they can give you an extra glimpse into someone's personality and attitude towards all of this. I don't just read the veris someone's received, but where possible, the ones they've left for others too, for even more insight - how respectful they are, how discreet etc. "

I'm not a) but I do do b) as well. Younger to see how they perceive people too.

Fuzz

over a year ago

*younger* You get

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

If you have got to the point were you may consider meeting them you could always ask them to display their veris so you could look at them

I don't get a valid point for most people to hide veris. In some instances I get it, but mostly not, especially all veris hidden and the veri summary. We would just skip that profile rightly or wrongly."

I know someone who refuses to display explicit veris. Only shows social ones. Something to consider.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

I don't get a valid point for most people to hide veris. In some instances I get it, but mostly not, especially all veris hidden and the veri summary. We would just skip that profile rightly or wrongly.

I know someone who refuses to display explicit veris. Only shows social ones. Something to consider."

I get it if they are explicit, but a play veri doesn't have to be explicit and most aren't. Our choice isn't perfect but works ok for us.

over a year ago

Don't like to know the ins and outs of a meet ...plus those that re verify every single time they meet.... bit like dogs marking territory to me

over a year ago

"Don't like to know the ins and outs of a meet ...plus those that re verify every single time they meet.... bit like dogs marking territory to me"

Yes I agree and it can put me off if there's multiple veris from the same person for that very reason x

over a year ago

I do read them and I can be put off by them but not because of the amount but what the actual verifications say.

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I do leave them and try to keep them lighthearted. Its nice to receive them too. However I choose not to show some of mine as I don't think others need to know what I get up to. Also I do think some are very tacky.

Lastly if anyone ever compared me to a dyson I would not find it a compliment!

over a year ago

Never read a bad one.

over a year ago

"

Lastly if anyone ever compared me to a dyson I would not find it a compliment!"

so true

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

I like reading ones that show the kind of person they are.. I think a lot of people confuse them meaning it's all the people they have had sex with and not just people they have met became friends with etc.. each to there own. Here is the last place I would judge someone on something like verification lol

By *rueone71Man
over a year ago

Hiding in the Barnes

To me veri only are there to say that the person is real.

I ve read so much exaggeration on so many that I'm scant to belive 3/4 of it. Secondly..or rather firstly I can't stand those with a full filthy description of all that happened. I understand that someone may like it and is a free (ish) world.

I guess I agree with so many of you that read them to see what type of person they like...and from that understand if I match as their type

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Here's a question...

Have you ever met someone with complimentary verifications and thought it wasn't all that ?

You're then left wondering if it was the same person or if it's you?!

over a year ago

"Here's a question...

Have you ever met someone with complimentary verifications and thought it wasn't all that ?

You're then left wondering if it was the same person or if it's you?!"

Yes!!! Thought it was just me who found this

By *rueone71Man
over a year ago

Hiding in the Barnes

"Here's a question...

You're then left wondering if it was the same person or if it's you?!"

Yes...you!!

Lol..I'm just kidding. But my answer is yes!! And I go back to my point that 3/4 of what's in a very is a pile of pants!!!

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Do people read them? Are people sometimes put off by them, especially if the person has a few?

Discuss... "

Yes, and yes.

over a year ago

Always read verifications. Not keen on very graphic ones, or lots and lots. However am sensible enough to check if they are socials/ play events.

over a year ago

This

over a year ago

i read them, i dont base a meet on them tbh

By *ecretEscapes2Woman
over a year ago

worcester

I've kinda given up reading .

you read one ,it then takes you to another and another , and before you know it you've lost track of where you started .

or is that just me ?

Post new Message to Thread