Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cam and chat rooms.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I go on and it go mad ... I can not keep up . x How do you keep up with chat and one to ones ....?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arrasicMan
over a year ago

birmingham

I find it a nightmare specialy if your on cam getting messages. Thay go over the top of each other then everyone thinks your ignoring them. But most are men ha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I disabled pm in chat, much easier to then keep on top of what's happening in the main chat.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

It's simple.

We don't do either.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't chat just look at the cams.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

Watch it for 5-10 minutes then block the ones that you think are being too rude/idiots etc

Continually asking for women to do something remove their clothes or being aggressive

You don't see what they type and they don't see what you type and usually slows the chat down,

Remove pms, and winks

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I don't chat just look at the cams."

Me too

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I hate the way if I'm on cam and typing in main chat and someone PM's you it instantly jumps your chat to their so you end up sending the end half of the message you was putting in main chat to the pm

over a year ago

"I hate the way if I'm on cam and typing in main chat and someone PM's you it instantly jumps your chat to their so you end up sending the end half of the message you was putting in main chat to the pm"

I've only cammed once last week, and I know exactly what you mean,super annoying, even asking the room users to stop private messaging you as you want to chat to the whole room doesn't work, because as soon as new users enter the chatroom they tend to send PM's. I think the can chat function is fundamentally flawed in that respect. I just did my thing and at the end said if anyone wanted to comment or chat to me, to send me a message in my inbox in the usual way, that way I had time to sit , relax, and focus on what they had written to me!

over a year ago

"I go on and it go mad ... I can not keep up . x How do you keep up with chat and one to ones ....?"

Gen chat is better. I avoid the directing ones its too quick

over a year ago

I don't have a cam on, so I don't get inundated. I might get a couple of people asking to pm but that isn't possible on mobile. I can read and watch cams in peace

Post new Message to Thread