Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profile check

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey. Can I have a profile check? I know it's hard for single guys but I message and don't get a profile view. I message Hey. How is your week going? And send a couple of face pictures.... Will send them if you want to see if I'm an ugly Bastard lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

5 cock pics??????

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think that's your problem mate, asking them how they are, are they having a good weekend etc is all very dull and generic.

Not to say going into full dirt bag mode is any better but something a little more interesting and between the two should strike a good balance! Just my 2 cents though

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Pics aren't appealing to me. All cock no mystery. Nothing to make me think "oooo, this guy is interesting"

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Also, it might be an idea when you send a message to send something relevant, not something that you've sent the other 150 people you've messaged.

over a year ago

Thanks for your replies guys. Yeah I guess a little too much. Will resort when iv got 5 minutes

over a year ago

Girls generally don't like cock pics. One is more than enough. Its always nice to see someone's face or body or both.

Your profile says nothing about what you want or can offer.

Take a look at some of the guys who do well and compare their profiles to yours.

over a year ago

Quickly updated. Thanks for your input everyone.

over a year ago

"I think that's your problem mate, asking them how they are, are they having a good weekend etc is all very dull and generic.

Not to say going into full dirt bag mode is any better but something a little more interesting and between the two should strike a good balance! Just my 2 cents though "

What he said.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Quickly updated. Thanks for your input everyone. "

Don't know what it was like before but looks ok now.

From your original post though part of the problem may be in your opening message as others have pointed out - if you're sending "Hey how are you?" type messages I'm not surprised you're getting no response. Try and write something a little more appealing, that draws on the person you're writing to's profile, tells them a little about you without sending them your profile in a message.

Is also worth considering clubs or socials or getting active in the forums which is a great way of getting to know people.

Good luck

over a year ago

Thanks mate.

over a year ago

Honestly I don't think there is anything wrong with your profile....

I suspect your frustration is simply the inherent consequence of being yet another solitary single male in a sea of single males all looking for the magic formula that doesn't exist....

over a year ago

That is so true lol

Post new Message to Thread