When you put a meet or status up looking for a meet how successful are you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never had anyone show any interest in mine. Stopped putting them up altogether

over a year ago

I'd say they were more for a woman to inform the men that she wants a meet if I'm honest.

Every guys profile is a meet request anyway, you only have to message them and say you want to meet them.

over a year ago

Very occasional interest, usually hours after I wanted and by d*unk, horny people who are too far away or are getting desperate after not finding anyone they like more.

Sounds like a rant, it's really not, I keep my expectations low so rarely disappointed. The few successful ads are definitely worth the many unsuccessful ones

over a year ago

Absolutely no interest at all ........ it's a useless feature for guys lol

over a year ago

"I'd say they were more for a woman to inform the men that she wants a meet if I'm honest.

Every guys profile is a meet request anyway, you only have to message them and say you want to meet them. "

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Never had anyone show any interest in mine. Stopped putting them up altogether "

Same here

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Absolutely no interest at all ........ it's a useless feature for guys lol "

Ditto

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"When you put a meet or status up looking for a meet how successful are you "

Tried it once and didn't like it. Not done it since.

over a year ago

Not very

over a year ago

They don't work for chaps lol

over a year ago

I have had interest but it's very rarely anyone I would consider actually meeting, I think only twice have they worked out well. I don't tend to bother with them anymore as random meets with people I haven't established a connection with beforehand don't really float my boat.

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

I think unless you are tall muscled and have a large one (and not just the ego) then chances on the site are very slim and even if you do arrange something it's likely that they get a better offer and cancel

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

The emoji at the end of your question suggests you knew the answer op lol

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I've stopped putting up meets or status looking for a meet when I'm arranging my parties as I get too many random single males wanting to join in. I invite those who have been before or ones I like the look of.

over a year ago

"I'd say they were more for a woman to inform the men that she wants a meet if I'm honest.

Every guys profile is a meet request anyway, you only have to message them and say you want to meet them. "

Don't put every men in the same basket i would not meet a woman just because she sent me a message telling me wants to meet.

"Wanna fuck" type message can has the same effect on women & men.

And to answer the question, i feel like putting a statue saying that you wanna meet is a bit useless to me, it seems a little bit desesperate, would mean to me that you're too lazy to look yourself for the person you wanna and also that might meet anyone that reach you.

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman
over a year ago

x

Must guys put up mets then don't go on all day or reply saying it was only for the morning or afternoon!! Well us ladies aren't mind readers!!

over a year ago

"Never had anyone show any interest in mine. Stopped putting them up altogether "

Same here, seems a waste of time. I'll sometimes add myself to meet now but I suspect most women don't use that nor many couples

over a year ago

Only done it once few days after I joined and got responses from women I wouldn't want to meet and ended in the ‘why not‘ ping pong conversation so had to block them.

I don't use it anyone can't be arsed with the drama.

over a year ago

Every guys profile is a meet request anyway, you only have to message them and say you want to meet them.

Don't put every men in the same basket i would not meet a woman just because she sent me a message telling me wants to meet.

And to answer the question, i feel like putting a statue saying that you wanna meet is a bit useless to me, it seems a little bit desesperate, would mean to me that you're too lazy to look yourself for the person you wanna and also that might meet anyone that reach you."

Must just be the guys that I've messaged over the years then. I send a message saying I want to fuck and they're there with their pants down waiting!

over a year ago

I've never done it. I've been tempted when extremely horny. But considering it was someone else that got me that way, it's not a shag I need. It's that person I want.

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

Only get a couple of views of my profile dont get winks or messages from it

over a year ago

And to answer the question, i feel like putting a statue saying that you wanna meet is a bit useless to me, it seems a little bit desesperate, would mean to me that you're too lazy to look yourself for the person you wanna and also that might meet anyone that reach you."

This is what I've found, hardly anyone who showed interest was I interested in apart from a couple of notable exceptions. It's often couples who are interested despite me not looking to meet couples.

over a year ago

"Must guys put up mets then don't go on all day or reply saying it was only for the morning or afternoon!! Well us ladies aren't mind readers!!

"

Ahh it's mainly the mans fault yet again

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Used it when I first joined.. bit for me.. was a waste of time... not a single response

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I would never waste my time advertising for a meet in that way. There's more chance of getting a ride from Shergar.

over a year ago

"

Must just be the guys that I've messaged over the years then. I send a message saying I want to fuck and they're there with their pants down waiting!

"

You are a very good looking woman that's for sure, so i can't really blame them aha, but yeah, depends on what everyone's into i guess, don't get me wrong i'm not here to find love or anything close to that, but yeah, well i've gotta say that i never recieved any messages from women saying : wanna fuck ? Yet, so i guess it would depend on the woman that message me, how do i feel about it, etc.

But the profile update is a bit rough imo if you want to meet, i would rather find the person i would like to meet and message her/them, would feel less like looking for just a random fuck.

over a year ago

Dont get meets

over a year ago

I've had some interest before but usually on the day and from people far too far away to be viable. It's only payed off the once.

By *rowleyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

What's the opposite of successful?

Cause it's that.

over a year ago

I've used it on the occasion as you never know what might happen. But yes it is a bit useless for men, it's alot better just striking up a conversation with somebody you like the looks of and seeing where it goes

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I have used it in the past, to see what interest I received, but of course, it was tumble blowing through my inbox. Maybe I should've offered cake?

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

And to answer the question, i feel like putting a statue saying that you wanna meet is a bit useless to me, it seems a little bit desesperate, would mean to me that you're too lazy to look yourself for the person you wanna and also that might meet anyone that reach you.

"

Yep, must be

over a year ago

Never. I just put them up for fun with a fantasy scenario I write in them lol.

By *lassyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Kent

Why do you guys insist on taking pics of your cock against sky remote controls?

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I used once when I first joined (young and naive then)

Havent used it since, although I do put the odd status, up now and again, but generally with my tongue firmly placed in my cheek, and not expecting anything to come of the status.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Why do you guys insist on taking pics of your cock against sky remote controls? "

Didn't you know testosterone recharges the batteries? Pfft! Women!

over a year ago

Never unless a friend see's it and is free, tho usually i'll see what friends are upto before postin a meet.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Why don't we all post up a 'Meet today' and report back with the results? Doing mine now

By *lassyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Kent

"Why do you guys insist on taking pics of your cock against sky remote controls?

Didn't you know testosterone recharges the batteries? Pfft! Women! "

Lol

over a year ago

"Why don't we all post up a 'Meet today' and report back with the results? Doing mine now "

Done mine!

over a year ago

Total waste of time really

over a year ago

Only really had any joy with a status when I was asking for a blind meet! Definitely got lucky!

over a year ago

"Why don't we all post up a 'Meet today' and report back with the results? Doing mine now "

I'm in.

over a year ago

I'm not sure they work that well for anybody, never mind just single guys.

over a year ago

Didn't think I'd get messages cos of the filters but getting messages through from people that have messaged me in the past when I haven't had filters on.

So the general response is meet requests do work, but for females only.

By *nehotguy4funMan
over a year ago

North East

Haha, just read it.

Because of the demographics on this site I don't doubt that some desperate guy will offer to fit your washing line! Lol

over a year ago

I've never had any success with putting up a meet event, even when I'm accomodating or even just a social, guess I'm just too fuck ugly for most on here

By *nehotguy4funMan
over a year ago

North East

I've had some responses from couples in the past but like most guys will confirm, it's a pretty fruitless exercise.

By *relanddirectMan
over a year ago

cheshire

I would guess that due to the sheer volume of men on this site women can literally pick and choose exactly what they want, when, where and how! for the guys its a little bit more difficult. Of course after some initial meetings and verifications life can and does get easier but I've never actually had anybody directly approach me. On the very odd occasion where I've put a suggestion up for a social meet or otherwise I literally have not had a reply

By *nehotguy4funMan
over a year ago

North East

[Removed by poster at 22/06/17 11:08:10]

By *ebedee2009Man
over a year ago

South Croydon

First for me so giving it a whirl...not holding my breath tho!

By *nehotguy4funMan
over a year ago

North East

The site can create a very distorted outlook to users.

Guys can get downbeat about their presumed lack of success while girls can often get inflated egos.

Reminds me a lot of the military...

over a year ago

"The site can create a very distorted outlook to users.

Guys can get downbeat about their presumed lack of success while girls can often get inflated egos.

"

How so, in terms of your statement about the military? Not being chippy, just curious.

over a year ago

"The site can create a very distorted outlook to users.

"

Couldn't have said it better myself

By *nehotguy4funMan
over a year ago

North East

There was a similar demographic in the military, weighting things massively in favour of girls.

Never affected me thankfully but that even included career progression!

over a year ago

I think it's a waste of time putting them up. I never look at them and have never advertised that I'm looking. Most of my requests goes on behind the scenes.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Didn't think I'd get messages cos of the filters but getting messages through from people that have messaged me in the past when I haven't had filters on.

So the general response is meet requests do work, but for females only. "

Definitely, and I bet your responses were almost immediate right? I've had one profile view since I posted up, and that was from someone in this thread

over a year ago

I have never had any interest too any meets I put up I also just do then randomly just to see but nothing

over a year ago

I was just looking through some of the people who have advertised meetings for today.

And I am blocked by ALOT of them

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

So far never.

Fale every time

But it won't stop me trying

over a year ago

"I was just looking through some of the people who have advertised meetings for today.

And I am blocked by ALOT of them "

Maybe they don't like cake. Everyone has their preferences

over a year ago

"I was just looking through some of the people who have advertised meetings for today.

Maybe they don't like cake. Everyone has their preferences "

Then they are just not the ones for me

By *ikstupp2Man
over a year ago

london

Never had a reply from a status. Only ever got meets from replying myself

over a year ago

"There was a similar demographic in the military, weighting things massively in favour of girls.

Never affected me thankfully but that even included career progression!"

Yes I've heard that before about the military. I suppose that's quite a different topic though, however interesting.

I guess with this site it's about the self worth and self esteem you bring to it before you join.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Maybe they don't like cake. Everyone has their preferences

Then they are just not the ones for me "

Maybe you should stick to rapping

over a year ago

Never... In 2 yrs.

I have had messages afterwards saying they didn't think I'd accept and if I did It would probably that they were not the first choice...ie tried others first but didn't work with them and so didn't respond.

I don't put up meets anymore nor actually even respond to them myself as I've never been successful in my attempts at responding myself in the past.

My meets only ever happen through a lot of chat and getting to know someone through messages.

over a year ago

"Why don't we all post up a 'Meet today' and report back with the results? Doing mine now

I'm in. "

None. Not one mail.

over a year ago

I get some interest depends where i am and what i post

over a year ago

No luck for me!

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

2 profile views now

By *4gnumprMan
over a year ago

telford

not very,unfortunately

over a year ago

Seems pointless never get any interest. I keep trying and hoping

over a year ago

"2 profile views now "

Sorry that was me

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive put 4 up in my time on here and all 4 worked.

I have a friend who works odd hours and he uses it. Not 100% but he does get meets from it

over a year ago

It's a hit & miss, sometimes too bombarded with 'too many' messages difficult to pick end up cancelling the meet sometimes 'only' bout 20 people interested (which is abit of an insult only 20) so put down the meet again, at least 80-100 we like variety to choose from

over a year ago

Zero interest even for a social.

By *rozacMan
over a year ago

london

About as much luck as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Don't know how others got on today, but I received 2 profile views and nothing more for my advertised meet. Not a total waste of time, but very close

By *ddit...Man
over a year ago

Land of the giants... ;-)

I've had sucksess...

over a year ago

Had my request up from this morning and I've had zero responses.

Test done.

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I did it once and didn't get a single message.

I am unfuckable

over a year ago

I use it quite a bit not just the "on the day" meets I do put meets up for future dates. It has worked once or twice but I don't get hung up on it. I'll proactively message ladies I like the look of and want to potentially meet. Positively proactive

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"2 profile views now

Sorry that was me "

Hahaha! It actually wasn't, but thanks for the chuckle!

By *ascade35Man
over a year ago

Alnwick

Hit and miss for me.....sometimes it works, others it doesn't.

over a year ago

Really.... are people blind

over a year ago

I never got any interest when I used to do it.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I did it once and didn't get a single message.

I am unfuckable "

Not according to your veris

over a year ago

I get a lot of response from guys and none from women. I must look gay

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Absolutely no interest at all ........ it's a useless feature for guys lol "

I'm not sure it's useless for you as you would show up in searches under interested in meeting today, one of the search criteria.

Post new Message to Thread