By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

not started one in a while so carry on xx

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *SBBWonderfulWoman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Evening all x I'm so glad it's a bit cooler tonight!

What are we all up to? x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening all x I'm so glad it's a bit cooler tonight!

What are we all up to? x "

good evening and yes its nice its a little cooler just watching shit on tv im mucking about here and kik how about you xx

Reply privately

By *SBBWonderfulWoman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

What are we all up to? x good evening and yes its nice its a little cooler just watching shit on tv im mucking about here and kik how about you xx"

Pretty much the same - got the music channel on and I'm just mooching on here and trying not to get tempted to do any more online shopping! I need distracting

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Evening Kat. Another night with the police for us. Hopefully the last for a while x

Reply privately

over a year ago

What are we all up to? x good evening and yes its nice its a little cooler just watching shit on tv im mucking about here and kik how about you xx

Pretty much the same - got the music channel on and I'm just mooching on here and trying not to get tempted to do any more online shopping! I need distracting "

ohhh what you been buying and hhhmmmmm that sounds like an invitation xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening Kat. Another night with the police for us. Hopefully the last for a while x "
oh dear hope all goes as well as it can xx

Reply privately

By *SBBWonderfulWoman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

What are we all up to? x good evening and yes its nice its a little cooler just watching shit on tv im mucking about here and kik how about you xx

Pretty much the same - got the music channel on and I'm just mooching on here and trying not to get tempted to do any more online shopping! I need distracting ohhh what you been buying and hhhmmmmm that sounds like an invitation xx"

Well I picked a bad time to decide to shop for some new nice underwear as there's nothing catching my eye. I want that and 2 new bags and I can't find either at the moment!

And if you've any distracting ideas then I'm all ears

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pretty much the same - got the music channel on and I'm just mooching on here and trying not to get tempted to do any more online shopping! I need distracting ohhh what you been buying and hhhmmmmm that sounds like an invitation xx

Well I picked a bad time to decide to shop for some new nice underwear as there's nothing catching my eye. I want that and 2 new bags and I can't find either at the moment!

And if you've any distracting ideas then I'm all ears "

hhhmmmm what kind of stuff you after and I have a lovely way to cool down xx

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

Evening naughty ladies .... I thought I was being ignored again until I realised I was the last post on 280 ...... So how you all doin tonight , hot and horny ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening naughty ladies .... I thought I was being ignored again until I realised I was the last post on 280 ...... So how you all doin tonight , hot and horny ?"
no of course your not being ignored and good here thanks how are you xx

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

Lol what a numpty I am , kept looking back at the thread and was still showing me as the last post for over a hour x then it clicked that the thread was on 175 replies lol . How am I tonight ??? HOT lol in both ways lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol what a numpty I am , kept looking back at the thread and was still showing me as the last post for over a hour x then it clicked that the thread was on 175 replies lol . How am I tonight ??? HOT lol in both ways lol "
haha yes yes you are a numpty lol and ahhhhh so what or whom has you all hot xx

Reply privately

By *SBBWonderfulWoman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Pretty much the same - got the music channel on and I'm just mooching on here and trying not to get tempted to do any more online shopping! I need distracting ohhh what you been buying and hhhmmmmm that sounds like an invitation xx

And if you've any distracting ideas then I'm all ears hhhmmmm what kind of stuff you after and I have a lovely way to cool down xx"

Ideally I'd like some nice chemise/babydoll stuff but being on the big end of BBW there's not a lot that's flattering or supportive enough to look sexy rather than sloppy! I'll keep looking though, I'm not one for being defeated :D

Reply privately

By *SBBWonderfulWoman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"Evening naughty ladies .... I thought I was being ignored again until I realised I was the last post on 280 ...... So how you all doin tonight , hot and horny ?"

Hiya Definitely hot and maybe too hot to be horny but we'll see how that works out! Hope you're having a good evening so far x

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

"Lol what a numpty I am , kept looking back at the thread and was still showing me as the last post for over a hour x then it clicked that the thread was on 175 replies lol . How am I tonight ??? HOT lol in both ways lol haha yes yes you are a numpty lol and ahhhhh so what or whom has you all hot xx"
well always get myself hot when on here lol plus its still 28 degrees out here as still working as on call tonight

Reply privately

over a year ago

And if you've any distracting ideas then I'm all ears hhhmmmm what kind of stuff you after and I have a lovely way to cool down xx

Ideally I'd like some nice chemise/babydoll stuff but being on the big end of BBW there's not a lot that's flattering or supportive enough to look sexy rather than sloppy! I'll keep looking though, I'm not one for being defeated :D"

yeah I do prefer the ones with support try amazon or ebay and I don't doubt you are xx

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

"Evening naughty ladies .... I thought I was being ignored again until I realised I was the last post on 280 ...... So how you all doin tonight , hot and horny ?

Hiya Definitely hot and maybe too hot to be horny but we'll see how that works out! Hope you're having a good evening so far x "

Yeah always have good evenings x as I just said I'm on call tonight so still out working . I need a cold cider lol

Reply privately

By *kultraCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

Hi ladies. I'm sorry if this is a silly question but at what size are you classed as a BBW? Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol what a numpty I am , kept looking back at the thread and was still showing me as the last post for over a hour x then it clicked that the thread was on 175 replies lol . How am I tonight ??? HOT lol in both ways lol haha yes yes you are a numpty lol and ahhhhh so what or whom has you all hot xx well always get myself hot when on here lol plus its still 28 degrees out here as still working as on call tonight "
all the sexy ladys getting to you think its about 22 here now xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi ladies. I'm sorry if this is a silly question but at what size are you classed as a BBW? Xx"
I personally would say an 18 to 24 is bbw anything over 24 I would say is ssbbw but everyone has there own definition xx

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

Is there a set size to say you are or not ????

Reply privately

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

Good evening all xx

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

And if you've any distracting ideas then I'm all ears hhhmmmm what kind of stuff you after and I have a lovely way to cool down xx

Ideally I'd like some nice chemise/babydoll stuff but being on the big end of BBW there's not a lot that's flattering or supportive enough to look sexy rather than sloppy! I'll keep looking though, I'm not one for being defeated :D"

Have you tried Ann Summer recently they've started trailing a larger range they were going up to j cup in certain lines at my local one

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is there a set size to say you are or not ????"
not that im aware of xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening all xx "
hey you xx

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

"Is there a set size to say you are or not ???? not that im aware of xx"

Didn't think so lol x

Reply privately

By *SBBWonderfulWoman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Ideally I'd like some nice chemise/babydoll stuff but being on the big end of BBW there's not a lot that's flattering or supportive enough to look sexy rather than sloppy! I'll keep looking though, I'm not one for being defeated :D

Have you tried Ann Summer recently they've started trailing a larger range they were going up to j cup in certain lines at my local one"

I'll definitely have another look then , thank you x I'd looked ages back and there wasn't much. I thought lovehoney might have had more in stock by now but no joy. Maybe I need to get on dragon's den with a business plan and something skimpy on!

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

Have you tried Ann Summer recently they've started trailing a larger range they were going up to j cup in certain lines at my local one

I'll definitely have another look then , thank you x I'd looked ages back and there wasn't much. I thought lovehoney might have had more in stock by now but no joy. Maybe I need to get on dragon's den with a business plan and something skimpy on! "

I'm in xx

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Hi ladies. I'm sorry if this is a silly question but at what size are you classed as a BBW? Xx I personally would say an 18 to 24 is bbw anything over 24 I would say is ssbbw but everyone has there own definition xx"

I'd personally say that was about right as well

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I'll definitely have another look then , thank you x I'd looked ages back and there wasn't much. I thought lovehoney might have had more in stock by now but no joy. Maybe I need to get on dragon's den with a business plan and something skimpy on! "

Well the only thing I'd be saying as a dragon is where do I sign?

Reply privately

over a year ago

can I help model them xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have a look on brastop they do stuff by bra size so it's well supported x

Reply privately

By *kultraCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

Aw I'm always in between stuff lol. I'm not slim but I'm not a bbw either. I'm a size 14-16

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

Just a BW then lol a beautiful woman

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Aw I'm always in between stuff lol. I'm not slim but I'm not a bbw either. I'm a size 14-16"
you are what you are we don't need labels xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just a BW then lol a beautiful woman "
perfect response xx

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

"Aw I'm always in between stuff lol. I'm not slim but I'm not a bbw either. I'm a size 14-16 you are what you are we don't need labels xx"

Exactly,,, if I put me in a label I'm a BCM xxx

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

"Just a BW then lol a beautiful woman perfect response xx"

Thatll get me brownie points

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Aw I'm always in between stuff lol. I'm not slim but I'm not a bbw either. I'm a size 14-16 you are what you are we don't need labels xx

Exactly,,, if I put me in a label I'm a BCM xxx"

which stands for what? xx

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

BIG CHUNKY MAN

Reply privately

By *SBBWonderfulWoman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"Have a look on brastop they do stuff by bra size so it's well supported x "

Thank you for that, I'll have a look and see what they've got x

And thanks to all my budding dragons - at least I know I'm good for investors, models and customers when I've been on the telly and Duncan Bannatyne keels over with shock

Reply privately

over a year ago

"BIG CHUNKY MAN "
awwww I have one of them xx

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

He's a lucky man

Reply privately

By *kultraCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

"BIG CHUNKY MAN awwww I have one of them xx"

Hehe me too lol x

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

"BIG CHUNKY MAN awwww I have one of them xx"

And play your cards right you could have two of them lol

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

"BIG CHUNKY MAN awwww I have one of them xx

Hehe me too lol x"

Lol he's a lucky sod too xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He's a lucky man"
thank you xx

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

Xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hehe me too lol x"

and he has a very pretty partner xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

And play your cards right you could have two of them lol"

ohhhhhh my xx

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

PMSL X ohhhhhh my xx"

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

PMSL X ohhhhhh my xx"

PMSL X

Reply privately

By *kultraCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

Aw thanks both of you

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

[Removed by poster at 20/06/17 21:55:12]

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

"Aw thanks both of you "

Anytime ... Tried to send you a message but you've blocked males x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Aw thanks both of you "
its kat my hubby don't chat in the forums xx

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

thought one of the thanks was for me . Must have got it wrong lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

" thought one of the thanks was for me . Must have got it wrong lol"
maybe it was xx

Reply privately

By *kultraCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

"Aw thanks both of you

Anytime ... Tried to send you a message but you've blocked males x "

Have we? I'll check. A thanks was for you lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

see told you so xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evening everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening everyone "
evening spin xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening everyone evening spin xx"

Hi Kat. How is everyone tonight?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening everyone evening spin xx

Hi Kat. How is everyone tonight? "

ok thanks you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Kat. How is everyone tonight? ok thanks you xx"

I'm good thanks. I've got my window open so its nice and cool here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Kat. How is everyone tonight? ok thanks you xx

I'm good thanks. I've got my window open so its nice and cool here "

windows and fan here and im still boiling xx

Reply privately

By *SBBWonderfulWoman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

" windows and fan here and im still boiling xx"

Hi Spin x

And I'm the same here - upstairs is still like a sauna - it might be a long night in all the wrong ways!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm good thanks. I've got my window open so its nice and cool here windows and fan here and im still boiling xx"

Aww. I'm hoping the weather cools down in the next couple of days

Reply privately

over a year ago

" windows and fan here and im still boiling xx

Hi Spin x

And I'm the same here - upstairs is still like a sauna - it might be a long night in all the wrong ways! "

Hi SSBBW. Yeah it sure is a pain trying to get some sleep when its so hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

" windows and fan here and im still boiling xx

Hi Spin x

And I'm the same here - upstairs is still like a sauna - it might be a long night in all the wrong ways! "

well that's a bugger xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm good thanks. I've got my window open so its nice and cool here windows and fan here and im still boiling xx

Aww. I'm hoping the weather cools down in the next couple of days"

yes I don't want it too hor or im gonna be a big hot sticky mess in more ways than one xx

Reply privately

By *kultraCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

Kat do you mind if I still stay in here to chat? X

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm good thanks. I've got my window open so its nice and cool here windows and fan here and im still boiling xx

Aww. I'm hoping the weather cools down in the next couple of days yes I don't want it too hor or im gonna be a big hot sticky mess in more ways than one xx"

Yeah I'm sure you would be

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Kat do you mind if I still stay in here to chat? X"

I'm sure she or no one else for that matter minds the more the merrier x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Kat do you mind if I still stay in here to chat? X"
no why would I mind xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

although the title is bbw everyone is more than welcome to join in xx

Reply privately

By *kultraCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

Aw thank you. You've all been very welcoming x

Reply privately

By *SBBWonderfulWoman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"yes I don't want it too hor or im gonna be a big hot sticky mess in more ways than one xx"

Well if you need any help with the clean up operation...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"yes I don't want it too hor or im gonna be a big hot sticky mess in more ways than one xx

Well if you need any help with the clean up operation... "

hhhmmmmmm well its such a shame you wont be at chams on sunday or I would of took you up on that offer xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good evening everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening everyone "
hi lovely lady I seem to have kept missing you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening everyone "

Evening seductive. How are you tonight?

Reply privately

By *SBBWonderfulWoman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"yes I don't want it too hor or im gonna be a big hot sticky mess in more ways than one xx

Well if you need any help with the clean up operation... hhhmmmmmm well its such a shame you wont be at chams on sunday or I would of took you up on that offer xx"

And I would have gladly obliged Maybe if the stars align at some other point this year and they're still selling sticky sweet ice creams we'll see what happens...

Reply privately

By *SBBWonderfulWoman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"Good evening everyone "

Hi seductive x Hope you're having a good evening so far x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well if you need any help with the clean up operation... hhhmmmmmm well its such a shame you wont be at chams on sunday or I would of took you up on that offer xx

And I would have gladly obliged Maybe if the stars align at some other point this year and they're still selling sticky sweet ice creams we'll see what happens... "

yes that sounds good and I can always find ice creams xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/06/17 23:12:15]

Reply privately

over a year ago

right nigh night guys xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"right nigh night guys xx"

Goodnight Kat. Sleep well

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening everyone hi lovely lady I seem to have kept missing you xx"

Yes we are like passing ships in the night

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening everyone

Evening seductive. How are you tonight?"

Evening spin I'm good and you

Reply privately

By *SBBWonderfulWoman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"right nigh night guys xx"

Night x Have a cool and comfy night's sleep if you can x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening everyone

Hi seductive x Hope you're having a good evening so far x"

Hi wonderful. I've just sat down. Preparing for my great niece and nephew staying over for a couple of days. So siting out bedrooms etc. I must be mad haha both under three

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good evening everyone

Evening seductive. How are you tonight?

Evening spin I'm good and you"

I'm fine thanks. I'm not in work till Friday so I've got a nice couple of days to myself

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Evening to anyone that's still about

Reply privately

By *SBBWonderfulWoman
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"

Hi wonderful. I've just sat down. Preparing for my great niece and nephew staying over for a couple of days. So siting out bedrooms etc. I must be mad haha both under three"

It'll be a joy but the peace and quiet when they've gone back home will feel like paradise I'm sure! I hope you have a great few days with them x

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Evening to anyone that's still about

"

Evening my lovelies!

Terribly sorry - but you're going to have to skip chat no 283 - I've already hijacked it!!

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Evening my lovelies!

Terribly sorry - but you're going to have to skip chat no 283 - I've already hijacked it!! "

Oi I'm still sulking about that

Where's my ice cream? I was promised I've cream!

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Evening all

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Evening my lovelies!

Terribly sorry - but you're going to have to skip chat no 283 - I've already hijacked it!!

Where's my ice cream? I was promised I've cream! "

I'm waiting for the ice cream van!

He comes at midnight - right?

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Evening all "

Evening KM

Nice to see you pop back in for an hello

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Evening all "

Evening lovely!

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Evening my lovelies!

He comes at midnight - right? "

He better I'm on the verge of a ful scale meltdown here this so no mere tantrum

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evening all, someone mention ice cream?

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Evening my lovelies!

He better I'm on the verge of a ful scale meltdown here this so no mere tantrum "

Oh crap! We better pray he's a hottie too then!

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Evening all, someone mention ice cream? "

Yeah! 'robinsons' is local to me! Bloody awesome!

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Evening my lovelies!

Oh crap! We better pray he's a hottie too then! "

Ooh then I'd skip the 99 and opt for a 69 instead

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't sleep so horny and its to hot

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Evening all, someone mention ice cream? "

Now there's my late night eye candy fix

Where you been hiding yourself dishy Dave?

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Can't sleep so horny and its to hot"

And good evening to you too

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Evening my lovelies!

Ooh then I'd skip the 99 and opt for a 69 instead "

I'll grab a chair and watch - whilst I eat your ice cream!

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

Who's still up x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening all, someone mention ice cream?

Where you been hiding yourself dishy Dave? "

Hey Curvy, as much as I love to say I had the foresight to buy fans and then flog them at an inflated price thus making a fortune, alas that is not the case. Life been busy, no rest for the wicked. How's you?

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Evening my lovelies!

Ooh then I'd skip the 99 and opt for a 69 instead

I'll grab a chair and watch - whilst I eat your ice cream! "

dinner and a show it's your lucky night

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Who's still up x"

Fair few of us by the looks of things

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Who's still up x"

Meeeee! But not for very much longer!!

(Let's do the time warp agaaaaaaaain!)

I'm so tired I've gone a wee bit bonkers!

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Who's still up x"

Meeeeeee!

But not for long!

Not a lovely bbw though! I MAY be gate-crashing!!

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Hey Curvy, as much as I love to say I had the foresight to buy fans and then flog them at an inflated price thus making a fortune, alas that is not the case. Life been busy, no rest for the wicked. How's you?"

Well damn it there goes my plan of you being my new sugar daddy

Oh well I'll road test that wicked side instead

And in answer to how's you? I think you already know with these responses that I'm my flirty Fabulous self

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Who's still up x

I'm so tired I've gone a wee bit bonkers! "

It's ok we like bonkers and curvy bums around here so consider yourself smuggled in!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are lovely though

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Who's still up x

It's ok we like bonkers and curvy bums around here so consider yourself smuggled in! "

Aw thanks gorgeous!

I need sleeeeeeeep though!

We'll have to take a rain check on rogering the hot ice cream van man!

Night lovely!

Sweet dreams everyone!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey _urvymama how are you doing

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Who's still up x

It's ok we like bonkers and curvy bums around here so consider yourself smuggled in!

Aw thanks gorgeous!

I need sleeeeeeeep though!

We'll have to take a rain check on rogering the hot ice cream van man!

Night lovely!

Sweet dreams everyone! "

Nighty night lovely x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm gonna try and get some sleep now while I can. Goodnight everybody. Sleep well

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Hey _urvymama how are you doing"

I'm good thanks just winding down for night in the hope of sleeping though I'm a bit of an insomniac truth be told

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I'm gonna try and get some sleep now while I can. Goodnight everybody. Sleep well "

Night spin x

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Hey _urvymama how are you doing

I'm good thanks just winding down for night in the hope of sleeping though I'm a bit of an insomniac truth be told "

Apparently, to get a good nights sleep you're supposed to lay off your phone/iPad etc for an hour before bed!

We failed!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm gonna try and get some sleep now while I can. Goodnight everybody. Sleep well

Night spin x "

Nighty night Curvy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey Curvy, as much as I love to say I had the foresight to buy fans and then flog them at an inflated price thus making a fortune, alas that is not the case. Life been busy, no rest for the wicked. How's you?

And in answer to how's you? I think you already know with these responses that I'm my flirty Fabulous self "

Do I need an ice cream van for the road test?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ha ha,might as well just stay awake then

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Hey _urvymama how are you doing

I'm good thanks just winding down for night in the hope of sleeping though I'm a bit of an insomniac truth be told

Apparently, to get a good nights sleep you're supposed to lay off your phone/iPad etc for an hour before bed!

We failed! "

In spectacular style

But if you're gonna do something do it right I say

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

trainee insomniac here...

I dunno I go out at 6 and log in again just now and another thread nearly missed my influence... haha

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

And in answer to how's you? I think you already know with these responses that I'm my flirty Fabulous self

Do I need an ice cream van for the road test? "

Well I did have a ride in mind but you don't need a van for it

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Evening all

Evening KM

Nice to see you pop back in for an hello "

I try to if I notice the thread

Never know if there might be new men yet

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

So what's everyone up to now , ive just been called out to work x

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Ha ha,might as well just stay awake then"

If only stay up if I had a good reason too

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

"Evening all

Evening KM

Never know if there might be new men yet "

Same old, same old here... apologies ... haha

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"trainee insomniac here...

I dunno I go out at 6 and log in again just now and another thread nearly missed my influence... haha "

You'll be thinking we plot against you leaving before we have all the fun soon

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Well I did have a ride in mind but you don't need a van for it "

Well - if we DO need a van - I believe there's a hot photos regular who may be able to lend us one?

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

"Ha ha,might as well just stay awake then

If only stay up if I had a good reason too "

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Evening all

Evening KM

Never know if there might be new men yet "

One or two but you never seem to be around when they are

Always in the wrong place at the wrong time KM

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Well - if we DO need a van - I believe there's a hot photos regular who may be able to lend us one? "

Naughty peachy

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

"trainee insomniac here...

I dunno I go out at 6 and log in again just now and another thread nearly missed my influence... haha

You'll be thinking we plot against you leaving before we have all the fun soon "

There's fun to be had is there... better brush up on my witty monologues then!

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Well - if we DO need a van - I believe there's a hot photos regular who may be able to lend us one? "

Talking of vans gives a whole new meaning to Vanrama...

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Well - if we DO need a van - I believe there's a hot photos regular who may be able to lend us one?

Naughty peachy "

I know! Sorry

Right - I'm probably definitely going to bed this time!

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Naughty peachy

I know! Sorry

Right - I'm probably definitely going to bed this time! "

Better had before your wrist gets slapped

Though personally I'd say your arse is asking for it more

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Talking of vans gives a whole new meaning to Vanrama..."

That rhymes with _urvymama

I feel one of my limericks brewing

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Naughty peachy

I know! Sorry

Though personally I'd say your arse is asking for it more "

If there is some spanking to be done could I get involved? haha..

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Naughty peachy

I know! Sorry

If there is some spanking to be done could I get involved? haha.."

Of course I'll get my paddle out

Now bend over

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Talking of vans gives a whole new meaning to Vanrama...

That rhymes with _urvymama

I feel one of my limericks brewing "

There was a young lady from Leeds.....

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Naughty peachy

I know! Sorry

If there is some spanking to be done could I get involved? haha..

Of course I'll get my paddle out

Now bend over "

Does this work both ways?

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

A BBW Chat veteran Is Curvymama

Her flirting is on the ball like a member of the Vanrama

I've been on these Chat since the beginning

So y'all know that I winning

Especially if this left you grinning

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

"A BBW Chat veteran Is Curvymama

Her flirting is on the ball like a member of the Vanrama

I've been on these Chat since the beginning

So y'all know that I winning

Especially if this left you grinning

"

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"

Does this work both ways? "

Of course it would be awfully rude of you to receive without giving in return

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

"

Of course it would be awfully rude of you to receive without giving in return "

This sounds good to me...I enjoy giving

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"

This sounds good to me...I enjoy giving "

Well to be continued

As I'm off to bed good night x

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

"

This sounds good to me...I enjoy giving

Well to be continued

As I'm off to bed good night x "

Goodnight curvy xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning all

Looks like we could be in for a thunderstorm later, cooled down a bit as well

Off to work laters

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good morning all. Well it was a lot cooler to sleep in last night thankfully. Hope you all got some much needed rest x

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Morning all

It got the hottest it had been all day out my way through night so I still ended just cat napping

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all

It got the hottest it had been all day out my way through night so I still ended just cat napping "

Oh that's not good, I actually ended up under the covers it was that cool. Hopefully tonight is better for you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning all. Sure is warm, have a good one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all

Looks like we could be in for a thunderstorm later, cooled down a bit as well

Off to work laters "

Gets Thunderstruck by AC / DC ready to be played loud in case of storms.... Ah sod it, it's getting played loud regardless

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all. Sure is warm, have a good one."

It's a bit cool at the moment here. I'm sure it will warm up soon x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning x"

Good morning Kat x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning x

Good morning Kat x "

how are you xx

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Morning all, it was another close night in the North West, woke up 3 times so only feel like I've had the bare minimum sleep.

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

Morning

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all, it was another close night in the North West, woke up 3 times so only feel like I've had the bare minimum sleep."
I feel your pain however my window was wide open there was however a little breeze xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning "
hi there you xx

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

"Morning all, it was another close night in the North West, woke up 3 times so only feel like I've had the bare minimum sleep. I feel your pain however my window was wide open there was however a little breeze xx"

There was a little breeze before I fell asleep and theres a little breeze now... but phew! Scorchio....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all, it was another close night in the North West, woke up 3 times so only feel like I've had the bare minimum sleep. I feel your pain however my window was wide open there was however a little breeze xx

There was a little breeze before I fell asleep and theres a little breeze now... but phew! Scorchio...."

yep xx

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

"Morning all, it was another close night in the North West, woke up 3 times so only feel like I've had the bare minimum sleep. I feel your pain however my window was wide open there was however a little breeze xx

There was a little breeze before I fell asleep and theres a little breeze now... but phew! Scorchio.... yep xx"

I'm in a radio studio for 5 hours today as well! Eek... the fans are going to be turned up to the max!

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Thinking of which.... Summery Tunes... what could I play?

Reply privately

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

"Morning hi there you xx"

You ok sweetheart x what plans you got today ?

Reply privately