FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Life after swinging....its not a lifestyle its fun ??.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have have had some strange mails recently from couples that seem to live ....swinging.... when you read their profiles its like a whos who on here with endless meets.

My point is do you swing for fun..the thrill of someone new.. to pep up a relationship..or just for the fun of a meet.

We all have different reasons for swinging but some times you begin to wonder if it might be like a drug and take over things ???.

Regular swingers do nothing for me so i steer well clear off loads of verifications on a profile , i would rather see just a few select people and thats more the swinger i would prefer to meet.

Hmmmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like one offs for the thrill and also so nobody gets attached. I like an FWB for regular though, with more of a friendship XXX

over a year ago

"I like one offs for the thrill and also so nobody gets attached. I like an FWB for regular though, with more of a friendship XXX"
Friendship is great and swinging is all about diversity and the rich tapestry of meeting new people and new experiences.

The point i am trying to make is that it can take over your life and you have to swing to get the fix untill the next partner, surely thts not swinging thats obssesion ??.

I quickly dismiss couples who when i have read their profile its just countless meets with who knows who i steer well clear of those.

I want to live a long and happy life but swinging with countless partners is asking for it ?????.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Good for you op. How about letting others do what they want. It is a swinging site

over a year ago

"Good for you op. How about letting others do what they want. It is a swinging site"

How is he not letting others do what they want? It's not like he can stop us.

over a year ago

"Good for you op. How about letting others do what they want. It is a swinging site

How is he not letting others do what they want? It's not like he can stop us. "

Its a swinging site....have you never heard of freedom.And the freedom of choice to swing with countless partners or a select few is absolute freedom and thats what swinging is about......freedom and choice ???.

over a year ago

"Good for you op. How about letting others do what they want. It is a swinging site

Its a swinging site....have you never heard of freedom.And the freedom of choice to swing with countless partners or a select few is absolute freedom and thats what swinging is about......freedom and choice ???. "

He's not stopping anyone having their freedom. There are people on here who just want to chat and don't want sex. Everyone is welcome; even people who don't want to meet others who have a lot of sex. Swinging doesn't automatically mean fuck lots of people. He has expressed his way of doing it, which seems to have upset some people who have had lots of sex. It's just his preference he's stating.

over a year ago

Its a swinging site....have you never heard of freedom.And the freedom of choice to swing with countless partners or a select few is absolute freedom and thats what swinging is about......freedom and choice ???.

He's not stopping anyone having their freedom. There are people on here who just want to chat and don't want sex. Everyone is welcome; even people who don't want to meet others who have a lot of sex. Swinging doesn't automatically mean fuck lots of people. He has expressed his way of doing it, which seems to have upset some people who have had lots of sex. It's just his preference he's stating. "

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Buddy, whatever it is you are doing, you are not doing enough of it.

You don't want to meet those who have been around the block or meet compulsively as they are 'asking for it', I can only think you are talking health wise? So you must think those who do not meet regularly, who only meet occasionally are somehow safer from std's and prefer to buddy up with these types.

Soooo, if you were to find some safe types that didn't meet regularly and met them consistently; over time would that not mean you were unsafe and one of the types you loath to be?

Post new Message to Thread