Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Looking down ladies tops on the train

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wrong or not exactly right I do love my journey home in the summer when I'm standing up or they bend down.

occasionally I'll get at full boob view, but mostly sexy bra shots.

It's wrong to stare. Lol

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ordon88Man
over a year ago

town

"Wrong or not exactly right I do love my journey home in the summer when I'm standing up or they bend down.

It's wrong to stare. Lol "

I'm 5'4" and can't help the fact I'm eye level with the nipple on an average woman. Does this count as perving

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Going to go against my usual line here...

If a lady goes bra less in a loose dress, she has to accept that she will be stared at if she bends over.

If I wore shirts and no keks, i would expect everyone to look...in the opposite direction

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"Wrong or not exactly right I do love my journey home in the summer when I'm standing up or they bend down.

It's wrong to stare. Lol

I'm 5'4" and can't help the fact I'm eye level with the nipple on an average woman. Does this count as perving "

You added an inch on your profile...naughty

Reply privately

By *ordon88Man
over a year ago

town

It's wrong to stare. Lol

I'm 5'4" and can't help the fact I'm eye level with the nipple on an average woman. Does this count as perving

You added an inch on your profile...naughty "

Recently shaved me head

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As Billy Connelly observed about the sudden flash of white knicker triangle, no matter what you do you can't but look.

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I get it...we've all (men and women) checked fellow travellers out, and would be lying if we suggested otherwise - but is a post about doing so really necessary? Comes across a little creepy to me chaps.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hate being objectified by men like a piece of meat.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get it...we've all (men and women) checked fellow travellers out, and would be lying if we suggested otherwise - but is a post about doing so really necessary? Comes across a little creepy to me chaps."

Reply privately

By *ordon88Man
over a year ago

town

"I get it...we've all (men and women) checked fellow travellers out, and would be lying if we suggested otherwise - but is a post about doing so really necessary? Comes across a little creepy to me chaps."

But. With you trying to be the nice guy. Gives you the disguised serial killer look

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Please don't make it too obvious. Public transport is tricky enough with men rubbing against you.

I want to be able to have my cleavage on show because it's my choice. I like the view.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Well we've had the looking up woman's skirts,suppose we may as well have the peering down women's topsas well...evens it up.

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"Please don't make it too obvious. Public transport is tricky enough with men rubbing against you.

I want to be able to have my cleavage on show because it's my choice. I like the view."

We all like the view

I hate guys who rub up against ladies on public licence transport. Lowest of the low.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Please don't make it too obvious. Public transport is tricky enough with men rubbing against you.

I want to be able to have my cleavage on show because it's my choice. I like the view.

We all like the view

I hate guys who rub up against ladies on public licence transport. Lowest of the low. "

But eyeballing their cleavage or peering down their top is okay?

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

We all like the view

I hate guys who rub up against ladies on public licence transport. Lowest of the low. "

I had no problem with you looking down my cleavage (even if you did call me an Oompah Loompah!). It was a setting for viewing and outside of getting on with everyday life.

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

We all like the view

I hate guys who rub up against ladies on public licence transport. Lowest of the low.

But eyeballing their cleavage or peering down their top is okay?"

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"I get it...we've all (men and women) checked fellow travellers out, and would be lying if we suggested otherwise - but is a post about doing so really necessary? Comes across a little creepy to me chaps.

But. With you trying to be the nice guy. Gives you the disguised serial killer look "

Nothing to do with the trying to be the nice guy (my trusty steed is having a week off) and as I said, we've all done it, just find the need to have a thread about it a little distasteful to be honest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Split the room here.

Should have kept quiet maybe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If a lady goes bra less in a loose dress, she has to accept that she will be stared at if she bends over. "

No she doesn't. Doesn't have to do anything of the sort

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hate being objectified by men like a piece of meat. "

I wanna smear you in BBQ sauce and lick you clean

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is a good point (not made by me) "In our culture, low cut tops are revealing, and we know that anyone who didn't want to be sexualized wouldn't be wearing one.....

In the culture we had 50 years ago, short sleeve shirts were revealing, and we knew that anyone who didn't want to be sexualized wouldn't be wearing one......

In some cultures in the Middle East, showing your ankles is revealing, and they know that anyone who doesn't want to be sexualized would be properly covering every bit of skin......

Do you see the problem? There's no sort of objective measurement of sexuality at play here. If every low cut shirt in the world disappeared, people would still find some excuse to objectify women. As an individual, sure, you can cover up more and be objectified less. But you're just pushing the problem off onto other women when you do that. Arguing that this is a good solution is like arguing that we can solve unemployment by encouraging a bunch of individuals to apply to a lot of jobs. There are larger structural issues at work."

Reply privately

By *ordon88Man
over a year ago

town

I agree totally. But belittling someone on there own thread is also bad taste

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"

If a lady goes bra less in a loose dress, she has to accept that she will be stared at if she bends over.

No she doesn't. Doesn't have to do anything of the sort "

I think that she should accept that all men are not gentlemen. I personally try not to look...but I am human.

However, there are some real pigs who just stare.

Always expect the worst and you can't be surprised.

Live in an idealistic bubble and you will soon have it burst.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I agree totally. But belittling someone on there own thread is also bad taste "

Well that game could do on and on. Patronising and accusing someone of belittling someone else because they disagreed and expressed their differing view (whoever your comment was aimed at) could also be considered bad taste.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I agree totally. But belittling someone on there own thread is also bad taste

Well that game could do on and on. Patronising and accusing someone of belittling someone else because they disagreed and expressed their differing view (whoever your comment was aimed at) could also be considered bad taste. "

I'm fine, certainly don't feel belittled and agree with these very valid points.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I think that she should accept that all men are not gentlemen. I personally try not to look...but I am human.

Live in an idealistic bubble and you will soon have it burst. "

Do you extrapolate your thinking to the old "r*pe victim should have not worn the slutty outfit, she had it coming" argument? She should *have* expected the worst and been pleasantly surprised she wasn't r*ped? Oh come on.

How long are you allowed to stare at her breasts before you become a creep, what's the cut off mark?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well that game could do on and on. Patronising and accusing someone of belittling someone else because they disagreed and expressed their differing view (whoever your comment was aimed at) could also be considered bad taste.

I'm fine, certainly don't feel belittled and agree with these very valid points."

It's just a discussion. I mean you no ill will.

But catch you staring down my top and we will be having words.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Do you extrapolate your thinking to the old "r*pe victim should have not worn the slutty outfit, she had it coming" argument? She should *have* expected the worst and been pleasantly surprised she wasn't r*ped? Oh come on.

How long are you allowed to stare at her breasts before you become a creep, what's the cut off mark?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hate being objectified by men like a piece of meat.

Is it ok if women do it... "

No. It is not. There was no women commenting on the thread when I joined, so I directed my comment.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We all like the view

When my cleavage is on on show I would be pissed off if they didn't look.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all like the view

When my cleavage is on on show I would be pissed off if they didn't look."

And that is entirely your individual choice, isn't it?

Reply privately

By *ordon88Man
over a year ago

town

Well that game could do on and on. Patronising and accusing someone of belittling someone else because they disagreed and expressed their differing view (whoever your comment was aimed at) could also be considered bad taste. "

Ok. I get we all have an opinion. But having read this post. I didn't take it as serious as other people have done. And I'm sorry for this.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We all like the view

And that is entirely your individual choice, isn't it?"

Obviously

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wear short shorts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wear short shorts."

Are you the mythical 3 legged guy?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We all like the view

Obviously"

PS, I think it is a yes from me to your question of "But eyeballing their cleavage or peering down their top is okay?"

Reply privately

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Good evening folks. I've had to endure guys peering down my top the whole of my adult life and even for a few years prior to that. It is the most annoying thing when it's blatantly obvious what they're doing. I appreciate if they appear in your line of vision it's hard not to look at a female's cleavage. But for the love of god don't stare or drool that's just rude and creepy, unless invited to do so

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"Going to go against my usual line here...

If I wore shirts and no keks, i would expect everyone to look...in the opposite direction "

People looking discretely is one thing proper perving is intimidating for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all like the view

Obviously

PS, I think it is a yes from me to your question of "But eyeballing their cleavage or peering down their top is okay?""

Well, that's a shame.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wear short shorts."

Phwoaarrrr.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm just a big ball of sweat in this weather, so knock yourselves out. But you've been warned...

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I wear short shorts."

In the Friends way, is the mouse in the house?

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

We all like the view

When my cleavage is on on show I would be pissed off if they didn't look."

Would you feel the same alone somewhere ?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We all like the view

Obviously

PS, I think it is a yes from me to your question of "But eyeballing their cleavage or peering down their top is okay?"

Well, that's a shame. "

I don't know why, you said it was my choice

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We all like the view

Would you feel the same alone somewhere ?"

Alone where? or do you mean me alone?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all like the view

Obviously

Well, that's a shame.

I don't know why, you said it was my choice"

I agreed it was your choice if you were happy for people to look down yours. The question was posed as it being okay to look down others.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We all like the view

Obviously

Well, that's a shame.

I agreed it was your choice if you were happy for people to look down yours. The question was posed as it being okay to look down others. "

I am "others" to the people looking down my top

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

People looking discretely is one thing proper perving is intimidating for me"

This is exactly what I meant, discreet glance then get on with the day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all like the view

Obviously

Well, that's a shame.

I agreed it was your choice if you were happy for people to look down yours. The question was posed as it being okay to look down others.

I am "others" to the people looking down my top"

That's not the point I'm making.

But in order to progress the discussion - do you feel it is okay for you to permiss people to look down other people (not your) top?

Reply privately

over a year ago

*permit

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all like the view

Obviously

Well, that's a shame. "

I respect your view point and yes perving openingly is wrong but I am struggling with you saying that you object to women being objectified yet have the pics you do on your profile, sorry.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all like the view

Obviously

Well, that's a shame.

I respect your view point and yes perving openingly is wrong but I am struggling with you saying that you object to women being objectified yet have the pics you do on your profile, sorry."

Consent is the bit you're missing there. You're welcome.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We all like the view

Obviously

Well, that's a shame.

But in order to progress the discussion - do you feel it is okay for you to permiss people to look down other people (not your) top?"

I can't give other people permission or deny them looking down peoples tops.

All I will say is, if I didn't want men to look at my cleavage I would wear a polo neck.

Men look, women look,some more obvious than others... it won't change just because someone objects to it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all like the view

Obviously

Well, that's a shame.

But in order to progress the discussion - do you feel it is okay for you to permiss people to look down other people (not your) top?

All I will say is, if I didn't want men to look at my cleavage I would wear a polo neck.

Men look, women look,some more obvious than others... it won't change just because someone objects to it."

And that's where I'd refer to the comment I posted. But yes. It's a hard one to police.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

We all like the view

Obviously

Well, that's a shame.

Men look, women look,some more obvious than others... it won't change just because someone objects to it."

One of the very conservative clients I work with won't let women wear polo necks, leggings or tight jeans as they show off the shape too well.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Why would you want to police someone admiring another person?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

One of the very conservative clients I work with won't let women wear polo necks, leggings or tight jeans as they show off the shape too well.

"

Blimey, I will stick with my low cut tops then

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why would you want to police someone admiring another person?"

Is the person being admired comfortable, happy etc? Or are we assuming all is okay?

Why would you not be wary (if you are the eyeballer) of the fact looking down someone's top may not be invited?

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

We all like the view

Obviously

Well, that's a shame.

I respect your view point and yes perving openingly is wrong but I am struggling with you saying that you object to women being objectified yet have the pics you do on your profile, sorry.

Consent is the bit you're missing there. You're welcome. "

By showing cleavage, you are allowing people to look at your chest. That is consent.

If I walk around in short sleeved to shirt, I can hardly demand that no one looks at my arms.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Why would you want to police someone admiring another person?

Is the person being admired comfortable, happy etc? Or are we assuming all is okay?

Why would you not be wary (if you are the eyeballer) of the fact looking down someone's top may not be invited?"

Maybe one could wear a sign saying please don't look at me as I am uncomfortable with it.

I am guessing swimming baths and beaches would be avoided by people who are uncomfortable

Reply privately

By *axandbooCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

It could be taken in quite the wrong way if you get caught though, either by the lady herself or her over protective bloke.

We live in an age where ladies shouldnt be objectified or leered over

Dax

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all like the view

Obviously

Well, that's a shame.

By showing cleavage, you are allowing people to look at your chest. That is consent.

If I walk around in short sleeved to shirt, I can hardly demand that no one looks at my arms.

"

Not for someone to stand over me and look down my top.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all like the view

Obviously

Well, that's a shame.

Not for someone to stand over me and look down my top. "

And my original point was that I don't like to be objectified like a piece of meat. I stand by the fact that the chaps looking down tops or indicating this was okay at the top of the thread are doing so as they are objectifying the woman.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why would you not be wary (if you are the eyeballer) of the fact looking down someone's top may not be invited?

Maybe one could wear a sign saying please don't look at me as I am uncomfortable with it.

I am guessing swimming baths and beaches would be avoided by people who are uncomfortable"

Yes. We should also have signs saying "please don't r*pe me too"

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Wear shades.

No one can tell your looking then lol

But that's not y I wear shades most of the time

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I am guessing swimming baths and beaches would be avoided by people who are uncomfortable

Yes. We should also have signs saying "please don't r*pe me too" "

Now you are being silly, plus best not to mention that as discussing it is against forum rules.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Wear shades.

But that's not y I wear shades most of the time "

Mr Ruggers does exactly this, the best way to look discretly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hate being objectified by men like a piece of meat. "

I quite like it

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

It's wrong to stare. Lol

I'm 5'4" and can't help the fact I'm eye level with the nipple on an average woman. Does this count as perving "

Christ... so... the average woman is over 6'4" tall?

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

The day I look at a woman like a piece of meat...will be the day I have become a zombie.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

All sounds rather pervy to me,gawking down tops and up skirts. Either that or make's you sound like you're a hormonal teenager. On here I invite you to do that,but when I'm doing my shopping I don't want someone trying to look up my skirt!

Or maybe I'm just overly sensative towards that kind of thing,some grown men made some crude comments to my 15 year old a couple of weeks back,if I'd have been there he would felt my knee smashing his balls.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Wear shades.

But that's not y I wear shades most of the time "

Comes in handy when I'm perving men on the beach.

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

"The day I look at a woman like a piece of meat...will be the day I have become a zombie.

"

Lol

I also agree with this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes. We should also have signs saying "please don't r*pe me too"

Now you are being silly, plus best not to mention that as discussing it is against forum rules.

"

I apologise for mentioning it. I disagree that I am being silly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all like the view

Dam right it is

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Blimey, I will stick with my low cut tops then "

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Whilst I'm not averse to appreciating the female form in all its beauty, I draw the line at ogling ladies when they are going about their everyday business.

Some ladies like it, some don't, but I'd rather they decided where, when and how much.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Whilst I'm not averse to appreciating the female form in all its beauty, I draw the line at ogling ladies when they are going about their everyday business.

Some ladies like it, some don't, but I'd rather they decided where, when and how much. "

Bingo.

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

As per my original point I think we've all (both men and women) done it to some degree at some point, I know I have, the difference is between noticing something like that and discreetly looking away with a wry smile, and noticing and staring and leering and making the person feel uncomfortable.

As I said I find the need to post a thread about it objectionable and in poor taste.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"Whilst I'm not averse to appreciating the female form in all its beauty, I draw the line at ogling ladies when they are going about their everyday business.

Some ladies like it, some don't, but I'd rather they decided where, when and how much.

Bingo."

Eyes down look in!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I wore shirts and no keks, i would expect everyone to look...in the opposite direction "

i always go braless and do not expect to be stared at -

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most people look at cleavage, legs, bulges etc. I do.

I must be some kind of pervert or something, waiting to pounce on unsuspecting people.

If I have my cleavage showing I'm never surprised when someone has a sneak peak. I live in a country where I'm allowed to do it, and don't have to cover up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I wore shirts and no keks, i would expect everyone to look...in the opposite direction

i always go braless and do not expect to be stared at - "

I go braless now and then and I'm never taken aback when a man or woman looks. Even with a bra on men and women look; I don't feel offended, I have great tits.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I go braless now and then and I'm never taken aback when man or woman looks. Even with a bra on men and women look; I don't feel offended, I have great tits. "

im not offended just dont expect

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Most people look at cleavage, legs, bulges etc. I do.

I must be some kind of pervert or something, waiting to pounce on unsuspecting people.

If I have my cleavage showing I'm never surprised when someone has a sneak peak. I live in a country where I'm allowed to do it, and don't have to cover up. "

I am not extrapolating that peering down someone's top means someone will progress it to assault. That's missing the point. Standing over someone and peering down their top is not something everyone is comfortable with. If you are, that's absolutely cool. But if you are the person peering down someone's top, all I am cautioning is that you should be aware not everyone gives you consent to do so, nor is comfortable with it - and surely that should be something to bear in mind? I think it is often forgotten or not thought about enough. I see no issue with raising awareness of the fact that objectifying in these ways (like cat-calling etc) can have a negative impact.

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I go braless now and then and I'm never taken aback when man or woman looks. Even with a bra on men and women look; I don't feel offended, I have great tits.

im not offended just dont expect "

Realistically?

Perhaps I just see the worst in people

Reply privately

over a year ago

I go braless now and then and I'm never taken aback when man or woman looks. Even with a bra on men and women look; I don't feel offended, I have great tits.

im not offended just dont expect "

You honestly go out without a bra and don't expect people to look? I popped to the shop a couple of evenings ago, didn't bother putting my bra on and knew they would be looked at. It's no big deal to me.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

If I have my cleavage showing I'm never surprised when someone has a sneak peak. I live in a country where I'm allowed to do it, and don't have to cover up.

I am not extrapolating that peering down someone's top means someone will progress it to assault. That's missing the point. Standing over someone and peering down their top is not something everyone is comfortable with. If you are, that's absolutely cool. But if you are the person peering down someone's top, all I am cautioning is that you should be aware not everyone gives you consent to do so, nor is comfortable with it - and surely that should be something to bear in mind? I think it is often forgotten or not thought about enough. I see no issue with raising awareness of the fact that objectifying in these ways (like cat-calling etc) can have a negative impact. "

How can you give consent to which direction someone else is looking? You don't have the power to give that consent

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am not extrapolating that peering down someone's top means someone will progress it to assault. That's missing the point. Standing over someone and peering down their top is not something everyone is comfortable with. If you are, that's absolutely cool. But if you are the person peering down someone's top, all I am cautioning is that you should be aware not everyone gives you consent to do so, nor is comfortable with it - and surely that should be something to bear in mind? I think it is often forgotten or not thought about enough. I see no issue with raising awareness of the fact that objectifying in these ways (like cat-calling etc) can have a negative impact.

How can you give consent to which direction someone else is looking? You don't have the power to give that consent"

That's fine, you continue standing over people and looking down their top then. I shall just think you're a bit *****

Reply privately

over a year ago

You honestly go out without a bra and don't expect people to look? I popped to the shop a couple of evenings ago, didn't bother putting my bra on and knew they would be looked at. It's no big deal to me. "

it was the way it was worded - if a lady goes braless and bends down she has to expect to be looked at - my mind went to the if a lady wears a very short skirt she deserves all the unwanted attention that brings -- i wear no bra not cos i have great tits - because i dont - i go braless simply because i feel too enclosed by them - i personally am not offended but myself or any other braless woman should not expect to be gawped at

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am not extrapolating that peering down someone's top means someone will progress it to assault. That's missing the point. Standing over someone and peering down their top is not something everyone is comfortable with. If you are, that's absolutely cool. But if you are the person peering down someone's top, all I am cautioning is that you should be aware not everyone gives you consent to do so, nor is comfortable with it - and surely that should be something to bear in mind? I think it is often forgotten or not thought about enough. I see no issue with raising awareness of the fact that objectifying in these ways (like cat-calling etc) can have a negative impact. "

The way you word it makes it sound much worse than it might be, you do realise you changed his words. If you're on a train, and standing, you don't have to peer down cleavages. You can move your eyes and see everything. I've been on hundred of trains, and looked at all different body parts. People are in close proximity to each other. It would be different if someone stood next to me on an empty train and deliberately bent down to look.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You honestly go out without a bra and don't expect people to look? I popped to the shop a couple of evenings ago, didn't bother putting my bra on and knew they would be looked at. It's no big deal to me.

it was the way it was worded - if a lady goes braless and bends down she has to expect to be looked at - my mind went to the if a lady wears a very short skirt she deserves all the unwanted attention that brings -- i wear no bra not cos i have great tits - because i dont - i go braless simply because i feel too enclosed by them - i personally am not offended but myself or any other braless woman should not expect to be gawped at"

So it's gone from looking, to peering,to gawping. People not dressing in a sensible fashion should expect others to look.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

How can you give consent to which direction someone else is looking? You don't have the power to give that consent

That's fine, you continue standing over people and looking down their top then. I shall just think you're a bit ***** "

"*****" = Horny?

Reply privately

over a year ago

it was the way it was worded - if a lady goes braless and bends down she has to expect to be looked at - my mind went to the if a lady wears a very short skirt she deserves all the unwanted attention that brings -- i wear no bra not cos i have great tits - because i dont - i go braless simply because i feel too enclosed by them - i personally am not offended but myself or any other braless woman should not expect to be gawped at

So it's gone from looking, to peering,to gawping. People not dressing in a sensible fashion should expect others to look. "

yes the thread has moved on - people are commenting on others comments not just on the original opening post - thats what happens here

Reply privately

over a year ago

The way you word it makes it sound much worse than it might be, you do realise you changed his words. If you're on a train, and standing, you don't have to peer down cleavages. You can move your eyes and see everything. I've been on hundred of trains, and looked at all different body parts. People are in close proximity to each other. It would be different if someone stood next to me on an empty train and deliberately bent down to look.

"

I have made my points through the progression of the thread. And I am glad you see a distinction. I still think it's good for *anyone* ogling discreetly or not, to have a wee think about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's fine, you continue standing over people and looking down their top then. I shall just think you're a bit *****

"*****" = Horny?"

Whatever suits your narrative.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So it's gone from looking, to peering,to gawping. People not dressing in a sensible fashion should expect others to look. "

It's a progression of a conversation, each person bringing their own thoughts, opinions and vocabulary.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

What's a sensible fashion?

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"You honestly go out without a bra and don't expect people to look? I popped to the shop a couple of evenings ago, didn't bother putting my bra on and knew they would be looked at. It's no big deal to me. "

Some women feel uncomfortable when being looked at for the clothing they wear. Surely it is my choice to dress how I like without anyone saying 'well if you dress like that, you're asking for it'? That's the sort of thing I hope will become as unfashionable as drink driving and flares.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"*****" = Horny?

Whatever suits your narrative."

No narrative here, I am not the one who's offended because the nasty man caught a glimpse of my cleavage...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"*****" = Horny?

No narrative here, I am not the one who's offended because the nasty man caught a glimpse of my cleavage..."

No, but you are the one missing the entire point. But that's cool.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"*****" = Horny?

No narrative here, I am not the one who's offended because the nasty man caught a glimpse of my cleavage...

No, but you are the one missing the entire point. But that's cool. "

Missed or just disagreed with?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"*****" = Horny?

Missed or just disagreed with?"

Missed, going on how you chose to phrase your last point about what you think I am saying. Perhaps you mis-posted though. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You honestly go out without a bra and don't expect people to look? I popped to the shop a couple of evenings ago, didn't bother putting my bra on and knew they would be looked at. It's no big deal to me.

Some women feel uncomfortable when being looked at for the clothing they wear. Surely it is my choice to dress how I like without anyone saying 'well if you dress like that, you're asking for it'? That's the sort of thing I hope will become as unfashionable as drink driving and flares."

If I felt uncomfortable wearing something I knew would attract unwanted attention, I wouldn't wear it. If you're walking around with your tits swinging about you will get people looking. It's nothing to do with living in the 70s, it's common sense. People don't change because of the decade they live in.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"*****" = Horny?

Missed or just disagreed with?

Missed, going on how you chose to phrase your last point about what you think I am saying. Perhaps you mis-posted though. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. "

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You honestly go out without a bra and don't expect people to look? I popped to the shop a couple of evenings ago, didn't bother putting my bra on and knew they would be looked at. It's no big deal to me.

Some women feel uncomfortable when being looked at for the clothing they wear. Surely it is my choice to dress how I like without anyone saying 'well if you dress like that, you're asking for it'? That's the sort of thing I hope will become as unfashionable as drink driving and flares.

If I felt uncomfortable wearing something I knew would attract unwanted attention, I wouldn't wear it. If you're walking around with your tits swinging about you will get people looking. It's nothing to do with living in the 70s, it's common sense. People don't change because of the decade they live in. "

I disagree. I think that's incredibly outdated thinking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So it's gone from looking, to peering,to gawping. People not dressing in a sensible fashion should expect others to look.

"

Not having your cleavage showing, not wearing short skirts or dresses, that don't leave much to the imagination. It's why we tell teenage girls to change their clothing when they go out. You show flesh, people will look. Don't complain unless they touch.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

If I felt uncomfortable wearing something I knew would attract unwanted attention, I wouldn't wear it. If you're walking around with your tits swinging about you will get people looking. It's nothing to do with living in the 70s, it's common sense. People don't change because of the decade they live in. "

I'm not talking about feeling uncomfortable, I'm talking about being made to feel uncomfortable. How do we know what will attract unwanted attention anyway. It seems to me that some men can't control themselves if I was in a full dress and rain mac, because they just can't help themselves. However its somehow my responsibility to know what I shouldn't wear, not their to maybe reign in their leers.

I hope people will change - we no longer do public executions and bear baiting, so maybe one day women can wear what they like without being judged.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I felt uncomfortable wearing something I knew would attract unwanted attention, I wouldn't wear it. If you're walking around with your tits swinging about you will get people looking. It's nothing to do with living in the 70s, it's common sense. People don't change because of the decade they live in.

I disagree. I think that's incredibly outdated thinking. "

I don't think people looking at underdressed men and women is out dated, we just complain about it now. I would look at the face of a handsome man; is that different to looking at his bum in tight trousers?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not talking about feeling uncomfortable, I'm talking about being made to feel uncomfortable. How do we know what will attract unwanted attention anyway. It seems to me that some men can't control themselves if I was in a full dress and rain mac, because they just can't help themselves. However its somehow my responsibility to know what I shouldn't wear, not their to maybe reign in their leers.

I hope people will change - we no longer do public executions and bear baiting, so maybe one day women can wear what they like without being judged."

So much this.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Not having your cleavage showing, not wearing short skirts or dresses, that don't leave much to the imagination. It's why we tell teenage girls to change their clothing when they go out. You show flesh, people will look. Don't complain unless they touch. "

See further up about polo necks and jeans. How short is the short skirt? I am only dressing sensibly if I have my ankles and arms fully covered? Which bit of flesh is it safe to show? I can't wear the burqa and niqab because that is also offensive to some, it would seem.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

I hope people will change - we no longer do public executions and bear baiting, so maybe one day women can wear what they like without being judged."

Hear Hear....but no-one is judging, they are jut looking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I disagree. I think that's incredibly outdated thinking.

I don't think people looking at underdressed men and women is out dated, we just complain about it now. I would look at the face of a handsome man; is that different to looking at his bum in tight trousers? "

I think there's many things we are starting to challenge thinking on with greater understanding. I don't think your point is a direct comparison. I think it is negating a serious point being made.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope people will change - we no longer do public executions and bear baiting, so maybe one day women can wear what they like without being judged.

So much this. "

exactly - im a naturist and would love nothing better for it to be acceptable to walk in public with nothing on at all without what you are saying is expected to happen - so as i said i am personally not offended but it need not happen in the first place

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hear Hear....but no-one is judging, they are jut looking."

Would you like some literature on objectifying to read?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can look without judging. I don't feel uncomfortable when people look at my cleavage or legs; bear in mind we are talking about people just having a look. Not leering, peering, or gawping. I've done it many times myself when women walk past in next to nothing. I'm not judging them, they have caught my attention.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Hear Hear....but no-one is judging, they are jut looking."

I'm ambivalent towards whether someone looks. Gods know I have looked at a few buff shirtless men. I'm just trying to clear up the difference between a harmless (n and hopefully not obvious) peek, and the attitude that, if a person feels uncomfortable being looked at, they only have themselves to blame. An outdated and possibly dangerous attitude.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As Billy Connelly observed about the sudden flash of white knicker triangle, no matter what you do you can't but look. "

The Big Yin sees all and knows all... The sudden and unexpected flash of knicker triangle, and the movement of boobs hanging free in a loose-fitting top whilst bent forward...both wonderous gifts from Summer Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can look without judging. I don't feel uncomfortable when people look at my cleavage or legs; bear in mind we are talking about people just having a look. Not leering, peering, or gawping. I've done it many times myself when women walk past in next to nothing. I'm not judging them, they have caught my attention. "

th op asked if it was ok to stare

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you like some literature on objectifying to read?"

Perhaps you should read some on patronisation.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

You can look without judging. I don't feel uncomfortable when people look at my cleavage or legs; bear in mind we are talking about people just having a look. Not leering, peering, or gawping. I've done it many times myself when women walk past in next to nothing. I'm not judging them, they have caught my attention. "

Good for you. What some of us are trying, but failing, to explain is that not everyone enjoys the attention. however telling them they're at fault is not helpful, and perpetuates and outdated mode of thought that women who choose to wear what they like are asking for unwanted attention.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Would you like some literature on objectifying to read?"

Why are you trying to indoctrinate me into your narrative? We have already agreed that we disagree.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm ambivalent towards whether someone looks. Gods know I have looked at a few buff shirtless men. I'm just trying to clear up the difference between a harmless (n and hopefully not obvious) peek, and the attitude that, if a person feels uncomfortable being looked at, they only have themselves to blame. An outdated and possibly dangerous attitude."

And this was my arena of comment too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why are you trying to indoctrinate me into your narrative? We have already agreed that we disagree."

Indoctrinate? Blimey. You don't seem that sure of your opinion if you thinking reading something might overtake your ability to make up your own mind.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

You can look without judging. I don't feel uncomfortable when people look at my cleavage or legs; bear in mind we are talking about people just having a look. Not leering, peering, or gawping. I've done it many times myself when women walk past in next to nothing. I'm not judging them, they have caught my attention.

Good for you. What some of us are trying, but failing, to explain is that not everyone enjoys the attention. however telling them they're at fault is not helpful, and perpetuates and outdated mode of thought that women who choose to wear what they like are asking for unwanted attention."

Not telling them that it's their fault, just having a look...that's all

Reply privately

over a year ago

th op asked if it was ok to stare "

No he didn't, he said it's wrong to stare. Which would be rude. Having a look is one thing, staring is rude.

Reply privately

over a year ago

oh guys stare all the time

Reply privately

over a year ago

Perhaps you should read some on patronisation. "

You too. I own my ability to patronise.

Reply privately

over a year ago

stare all you want just don't touch

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Why are you trying to indoctrinate me into your narrative? We have already agreed that we disagree.

Indoctrinate? Blimey. You don't seem that sure of your opinion if you thinking reading something might overtake your ability to make up your own mind. "

My mind is already made up, you were offering to try to change my mind by offering literature to read.

Reply privately

over a year ago

th op asked if it was ok to stare

No he didn't, he said it's wrong to stare. Which would be rude. Having a look is one thing, staring is rude. "

and i apologise for that comment only i read it wrong

Reply privately

over a year ago

Indoctrinate? Blimey. You don't seem that sure of your opinion if you thinking reading something might overtake your ability to make up your own mind.

My mind is already made up, you were offering to try to change my mind by offering literature to read. "

I was. You declined. Everyone is okay.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

My mind is already made up, you were offering to try to change my mind by offering literature to read.

I was. You declined. Everyone is okay. "

Thanks again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks again. "

My pleasure.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good for you. What some of us are trying, but failing, to explain is that not everyone enjoys the attention. however telling them they're at fault is not helpful, and perpetuates and outdated mode of thought that women who choose to wear what they like are asking for unwanted attention."

It's not about fault or blame, no crime has been committed. It's about knowing how your attire affects people and then complaining about that effect, when you know what can happen. If a man walked down the street with his cock out, because he felt comfortable like that, you would look.

Reply privately

over a year ago

anyone fancy a pint down the winchester?...you can taste my nuts and play topless darts(on the daily star page 3 target)

*no chewing my nuts...just sucking the flavour

*no staring at the page 3's tits...

Reply privately

over a year ago

You too. I own my ability to patronise. "

What makes you think I don't?

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

As sumone sed on TV but I can't rember hoo sed it.

If you don't want people to look at you don't show the goods.

This gos for men and women

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good for you. What some of us are trying, but failing, to explain is that not everyone enjoys the attention. however telling them they're at fault is not helpful, and perpetuates and outdated mode of thought that women who choose to wear what they like are asking for unwanted attention.

It's not about fault or blame, no crime has been committed. It's about knowing how your attire affects people and then complaining about that effect, when you know what can happen. If a man walked down the street with his cock out, because he felt comfortable like that, you would look. "

I think again, that's not the direct comparison. I'm going to agree to disagree (vehemently) with the idea that women have to police/repress their behaviour in terms of dress to ensure not being ogled/harassed or worse. That's the point I have issue with. They are not walking down the street topless in this discussion. Anyway, we can agree to disagree.

I hope thinking moves on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What makes you think I don't? "

I didn't say you didn't.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Thanks again.

My pleasure. "

This ones for you, hope you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccEO4krtCSQ

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks again.

My pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccEO4krtCSQ"

Bit old-fashioned for my liking!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't say you didn't. "

Your last sentence.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Thanks again.

My pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccEO4krtCSQ

Bit old-fashioned for my liking! "

Maybe this one then? I think this one is sweet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rore790l_sk

Maybe this one then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just for the record ladies. I don't mind being objectified like a piece of meat by you

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't say you didn't.

Your last sentence. "

I do own my ability to patronise. You're inferring that that additionally means I think you don't. I didn't say that.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Eyes may dart to someone unconsciously but anything more than a momentary glance is staring - which imo isn't particularly respectful, unless viewing a professional performance.

People may like their appearance being appreciated but certainly not appreciate someone who is or appears to be staring at them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Eyes may dart to someone unconsciously but anything more than a momentary glance is staring - which imo isn't particularly respectful, unless viewing a professional performance.

People may like their appearance being appreciated but certainly not appreciate someone who is or appears to be staring at them. "

best post so far,,well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Eyes may dart to someone unconsciously but anything more than a momentary glance is staring - which imo isn't particularly respectful, unless viewing a professional performance.

People may like their appearance being appreciated but certainly not appreciate someone who is or appears to be staring at them. "

exactly this! and any grown adult knows, or should know the difference between the 2 surely!

Reply privately

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

"

How long are you allowed to stare at her breasts before you become a creep, what's the cut off mark?"

I look at cleavage when it's on show. Just discreetly.

If I wear a low top, I know guys(and women potentially) are going to look. I don't think it's something to bother about. When a guy thinks my low top is an invite to try to touch, then he's going to learn he's wrong. That for me is where the lines crossed, when they encroach on my personal space.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

How long are you allowed to stare at her breasts before you become a creep, what's the cut off mark?

If I wear a low top, I know guys(and women potentially) are going to look. I don't think it's something to bother about. When a guy thinks my low top is an invite to try to touch, then he's going to learn he's wrong. That for me is where the lines crossed, when they encroach on my personal space."

I'm not talking about a discreet, surreptitious look, that the person is unaware of.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hate people staring at my moobs

Reply privately

By *rown ThunderMan
over a year ago

newport

I want to be able to have my cleavage on show because it's my choice. I like the view."

So does the OP lol

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I'm not talking about a discreet, surreptitious look, that the person is unaware of. "

But the OP was

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"

If I wear a low top, I know guys(and women potentially) are going to look. I don't think it's something to bother about. When a guy thinks my low top is an invite to try to touch, then he's going to learn he's wrong. That for me is where the lines crossed, when they encroach on my personal space.

I'm not talking about a discreet, surreptitious look, that the person is unaware of. "

But aren't they objectifying too? Aren't they on the edge of assault but just more careful about it?

Surely the manner in which they do this is only an indicator of how concerned they are by what others think of them?

Reply privately

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"

I'm not talking about a discreet, surreptitious look, that the person is unaware of.

But the OP was"

Careful...youbare at risk of getting back on to the original topic and sacrificing a later posters agenda.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you will find most men and many women will look. Its human nature. Oh and it is apparently good for people to look according to several studies.

Personally if i wear low cut tops then im inviting looks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

But the OP was"

And I "discussed" first (rather than just stating my opinion in one statement) in response to a later poster's comment around clothing meaning the female should expect the behaviour, not the OP. So that's moot.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

But aren't they objectifying too? Aren't they on the edge of assault but just more careful about it?

Surely the manner in which they do this is only an indicator of how concerned they are by what others think of them?

"

I've not said someone is on the edge of assault.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't control my eyes either. So sunglasses have to go on.

But can I say thank you to all you ladies for wearing the nice revealing tops when the sun comes out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think you will find most men and many women will look. Its human nature. Oh and it is apparently good for people to look according to several studies.

Personally if i wear low cut tops then im inviting looks. "

What do you mean, "it's good for people to look"? I don't understand. What reasearch?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well unless the person dong the leering is wearing a post-it note stuck on there forehead explaining how they get sexually aroused by the sight of partially exposed tits as they travelling on a train I guess we'll never know just how many fellas and women share that proclivity .......

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I think again, that's not the direct comparison. I'm going to agree to disagree (vehemently) with the idea that women have to police/repress their behaviour in terms of dress to ensure not being ogled/harassed or worse. That's the point I have issue with. They are not walking down the street topless in this discussion. Anyway, we can agree to disagree.

"

Do you honestly think that men don't look at a woman if she is more covered up? you will be looked at whatever you wear. My OH loves legs so would always have a sneaky peek at women in short skirts, yet my ex loves bums so he loves a woman in trousers/jeans....it won't matter what you wear, men like to look, just like women look at men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think you will find most men and many women will look. Its human nature. Oh and it is apparently good for people to look according to several studies.

What do you mean, "it's good for people to look"? I don't understand. What reasearch? "

there is a few medical studies that showed that men looking at a womans cleavage every day had health benefits... first read it in a medical journal at uni.. remember it because it was funny... and then later on it was reported in a few newspapers too. Im sure it will be on google somewhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

But the OP was

Careful...youbare at risk of getting back on to the original topic and sacrificing a later posters agenda. "

What agenda? I responded to your comment on the thread of women having to be responsible for another's behaviour. I felt that was a rather concerning comment, even if you made it flippantly. Was that comment you made not moving the thread away from the OP somehow? It's a discussion, that's allowed surely?

Reply privately

over a year ago

What do you mean, "it's good for people to look"? I don't understand. What reasearch? there is a few medical studies that showed that men looking at a womans cleavage every day had health benefits... first read it in a medical journal at uni.. remember it because it was funny... and then later on it was reported in a few newspapers too. Im sure it will be on google somewhere "

Who benefits? The men or the women?

Reply privately

over a year ago

In all honesty I cant really see any harm being done at just looking... and there is a big difference between a look and a leer...

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

But the OP was

And I "discussed" first (rather than just stating my opinion in one statement) in response to a later poster's comment around clothing meaning the female should expect the behaviour, not the OP. So that's moot."

To be fair this comment "But eyeballing their cleavage or peering down their top is okay?"as well as your comment of being objectified was in direct relation to the OP and was well before any other comments.

As you say, you like to own your comments, then own the first ones you made.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What do you mean, "it's good for people to look"? I don't understand. What reasearch? there is a few medical studies that showed that men looking at a womans cleavage every day had health benefits... first read it in a medical journal at uni.. remember it because it was funny... and then later on it was reported in a few newspapers too. Im sure it will be on google somewhere

Who benefits? The men or the women?"

for the men.

I found this on it. Can't post the link as its not allowed.

"The men who stare at women's breasts have lower blood pressure, suffer less cardiovascular disease and have slower heart beat.

Gerontologist Dr Karen Weatherby explains that sexual desire leads to better blood circulation meaning improved health "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Do you honestly think that men don't look at a woman if she is more covered up? you will be looked at whatever you wear. My OH loves legs so would always have a sneaky peek at women in short skirts, yet my ex loves bums so he loves a woman in trousers/jeans....it won't matter what you wear, men like to look, just like women look at men. "

I'm not making the point that people only look when wearing more revealing clothing. So no, I don't. I'm making the point about people maybe having a modicum of thought that ogling (yes, I'm introducing another descriptor) isn't always appreciated, and to perhaps bear that in mind rather than encourage the "cor look down the woman's top" mentality. I don't know if you disagree with that point or not, I'd hope not --but I don't know. Framing that I'm suggesting no one looks ever, or that there aren't some who enjoy it, is misunderstanding my point. Maybe I'm not doing a good job explaining, maybe I shouldn't be making my point as it came from a response to a later post? The conversation around a woman choosing her clothing meaning she's given license for ogling is antiquated, and aligns (for me) with a view I hope we move on from soon. My opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What do you mean, "it's good for people to look"? I don't understand. What reasearch? there is a few medical studies that showed that men looking at a womans cleavage every day had health benefits... first read it in a medical journal at uni.. remember it because it was funny... and then later on it was reported in a few newspapers too. Im sure it will be on google somewhere

Who benefits? The men or the women? for the men.

I found this on it. Can't post the link as its not allowed.

"The men who stare at women's breasts have lower blood pressure, suffer less cardiovascular disease and have slower heart beat.

Gerontologist Dr Karen Weatherby explains that sexual desire leads to better blood circulation meaning improved health ""

Well that makes it okay then

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

Do you honestly think that men don't look at a woman if she is more covered up? you will be looked at whatever you wear. My OH loves legs so would always have a sneaky peek at women in short skirts, yet my ex loves bums so he loves a woman in trousers/jeans....it won't matter what you wear, men like to look, just like women look at men.

I'm not making the point that people only look when wearing more revealing clothing. So no, I don't. I'm making the point about people maybe having a modicum of thought that ogling (yes, I'm introducing another descriptor) isn't always appreciated, and to perhaps bear that in mind rather than encourage the "cor look down the woman's top" mentality. I don't know if you disagree with that point or not, I'd hope not --but I don't know. Framing that I'm suggesting no one looks ever, or that there aren't some who enjoy it, is misunderstanding my point. Maybe I'm not doing a good job explaining, maybe I shouldn't be making my point as it came from a response to a later post? The conversation around a woman choosing her clothing meaning she's given license for ogling is antiquated, and aligns (for me) with a view I hope we move on from soon. My opinion. "

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Stares at Estella's ( . )( . )

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

But the OP was

And I "discussed" first (rather than just stating my opinion in one statement) in response to a later poster's comment around clothing meaning the female should expect the behaviour, not the OP. So that's moot.

To be fair this comment "But eyeballing their cleavage or peering down their top is okay?"as well as your comment of being objectified was in direct relation to the OP and was well before any other comments.

As you say, you like to own your comments, then own the first ones you made."

I do. I don't like being objectified like a piece of meat. That's not saying I believe the OP is doing so, it's a response to the themes of the thread -- or are we not allowed to have tangential thought? I'm sorry, to have fallen foul of something here that makes no sense to me just because I am posting an opinion.

The eyeballing was in response to the secondary poster. It was extrapolating from the expectation needing to be held by a woman if she wears.

I'll leave this thread if you feel I have overstepped?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I'm not making the point that people only look when wearing more revealing clothing. So no, I don't. I'm making the point about people maybe having a modicum of thought that ogling (yes, I'm introducing another descriptor) isn't always appreciated, and to perhaps bear that in mind rather than encourage the "cor look down the woman's top" mentality. I don't know if you disagree with that point or not, I'd hope not --but I don't know. Framing that I'm suggesting no one looks ever, or that there aren't some who enjoy it, is misunderstanding my point. Maybe I'm not doing a good job explaining, maybe I shouldn't be making my point as it came from a response to a later post? The conversation around a woman choosing her clothing meaning she's given license for ogling is antiquated, and aligns (for me) with a view I hope we move on from soon. My opinion. "

I was answering the OP. which is nothing like you describe . Most men and women have a sneaky peek, to be honest you are coming across as if you don't actually like them even having that and that was from your very first comments.

Inferring a glance is more than that or could turn into more than that is way OTT for me.

I didn't see anyone say they encourage people ( I say people as women do it too )to look down womens tops, but you have to accept that human nature means we all do. Most people do it without anyone actually noticing.

I quite like the attention I get when my cleavage is on show ( I am 56 so have to take any I can get ) and I do know that if it is on show, it will be looked at. If I didn't want it looked at I would cover up, but they would probably still look at my boobs. It is nature, we can't change it and as long as they are sneaky peaks I really don't see a problem.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I'll leave this thread if you feel I have overstepped?"

Don't be daft, some people just don't agree with you , this is what forums are for, to debate

Reply privately