Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

strange people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just had a meet nice guy gd verifications been on a while. have gone to leave him a verifiction and he has cancelled his account. its really odd as he said he wanted to meet again. has anyone else had this happen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

don't take it personally, he has just probs fullfilled one of his fantasies and he is getting wed next week.

over a year ago

"just had a meet nice guy gd verifications been on a while. have gone to leave him a verifiction and he has cancelled his account. its really odd as he said he wanted to meet again. has anyone else had this happen"

yup

they are one off 'no strings' meets so if they disappear, they disappear

NEXT !

over a year ago

"just had a meet nice guy gd verifications been on a while. have gone to leave him a verifiction and he has cancelled his account. its really odd as he said he wanted to meet again. has anyone else had this happen"

Alternatively, he's just met the woman of his wildest dreams (you!) and wants to give up swinging and get married.

He'll now start phoning you every day, asking when you're gonna delete YOUR Fab account!

over a year ago

"just had a meet nice guy gd verifications been on a while. have gone to leave him a verifiction and he has cancelled his account. its really odd as he said he wanted to meet again. has anyone else had this happen

Alternatively, he's just met the woman of his wildest dreams (you!) and wants to give up swinging and get married.

He'll now start phoning you every day, asking when you're gonna delete YOUR Fab account!"

not got my number think he just wanted a quicky whilst at work. still i got to tick a box tried a pierced tongue loved it

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

just because he has cancelled his account that doesnt mean he wont meet again, didnt you get his number?

over a year ago

"don't take it personally, he has just probs fullfilled one of his fantasies and he is getting wed next week."

Think you may have a point there!

over a year ago

"just had a meet nice guy gd verifications been on a while. have gone to leave him a verifiction and he has cancelled his account. its really odd as he said he wanted to meet again. has anyone else had this happenjust because he has cancelled his account that doesnt mean he wont meet again, didnt you get his number? "

Actually i was just thinking the same about the phone number. We would never contemplate meeting someone who we haven't talked to on the phone first, it just wouldn't happen.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Was the meet at yours or his?

over a year ago

"just had a meet nice guy gd verifications been on a while. have gone to leave him a verifiction and he has cancelled his account. its really odd as he said he wanted to meet again. has anyone else had this happen

He'll now start phoning you every day, asking when you're gonna delete YOUR Fab account!"

Daters do lurk amongst us.

over a year ago

Tell ya what bloody wives finding out site passwords are bloody lethal they really are lol xx

over a year ago

it was a spur of the moment thing and his account was cancelled within 5 min of leaving.

i normally dont meet that way but had my horny head on not my logical one. i dont give my number straight out had problems doing that.

ive not taken it personal just thought it odd thats all.

over a year ago

Maybe he was planning on deleting his account anyway and you were his final meet.

over a year ago

maybe really had a girl-friend or wife and could not handle it here and meeting people .

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"Tell ya what bloody wives finding out site passwords are bloody lethal they really are lol xx "

yes I bet ..

By *oDownEasyMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

or you were so amazing that you have spoilt all other women for him,and he can no longer bear to meet another from here, as they cannot compare to you.

he has now gone off to join a monastry

By *eaboMan
over a year ago

marden

"

Daters do lurk amongst us."

Bloody wierdos.

over a year ago

"Tell ya what bloody wives finding out site passwords are bloody lethal they really are lol xx

yes I bet .."

Not me lol xx

By *erendipityWoman
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Ooh it's so annoying, it would be great to have an icon to show if someone closed their account or was booted just to satisfy MY curiosity! We've been talking to someone for a few days who seemed like a great potential meet and now his profile is gone.

Damned shame, he had the nicest looking cock

Post new Message to Thread