Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lonely

Jump to newest

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

Bit of an odd one today guess I am just not sure what I am looking for any more

I love swinging and going different clubs and been free but lately I have been feeling like I want a bit more then a quick fuck

I love been free and meeting different people but kinda miss the nice stuff going out going for meals cuddles in bed take away and movie nights that sort of stuff

I think I maybe looking to find a lady friend for more then a one off but one thats still in to swinging and all the other filthy fun I enjoy

Sick of starting to have feelings for some one after we have said its just fun

Anyway sorry just having a moan today

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Lonely Boy - The Black Keys

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_426RiwST8

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Bit of an odd one today guess I am just not sure what I am looking for any more

I love swinging and going different clubs and been free but lately I have been feeling like I want a bit more then a quick fuck

I love been free and meeting different people but kinda miss the nice stuff going out going for meals cuddles in bed take away and movie nights that sort of stuff

I think I maybe looking to find a lady friend for more then a one off but one thats still in to swinging and all the other filthy fun I enjoy

"

I can imagine the lifestyle can be a bit soulless for singles sometimes . Don't think this would the place for me if I was single .

Of course you want a bit more sometimes , have you thought about traditional dating sites ?

It would be hard to find a swinging partner who wants exactly what you need when you need it .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can I just ask if it's a northern thing this confusion with been and being?

I used to date a guy from Hull and he always used to write been when it's supposed to be being. Also noticed it on comments on his Facebook from his friends.

I'm not being all grammar police and a spelling nazi, just genuinely wondering if it's a northern thing.

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

"Bit of an odd one today guess I am just not sure what I am looking for any more

I can imagine the lifestyle can be a bit soulless for singles sometimes . Don't think this would the place for me if I was single .

Of course you want a bit more sometimes , have you thought about traditional dating sites ?

It would be hard to find a swinging partner who wants exactly what you need when you need it ."

It can feel like that some times and I have but not for me most seem to tame for me and oh I.know its hard getting the right mix of swinging but still been with some one

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

"Can I just ask if it's a northern thing this confusion with been and being?

I used to date a guy from Hull and he always used to write been when it's supposed to be being. Also noticed it on comments on his Facebook from his friends.

I'm not being all grammar police and a spelling nazi, just genuinely wondering if it's a northern thing. "

I dont know iam just terrible with grammar and spellings due to my dyslexia

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not being all grammar police and a spelling nazi, just genuinely wondering if it's a northern thing.

"

The guy I dated wasn't dyslexic, plus there were at least 30 different people (from hull and surrounding areas) that commented on his Facebook page that would use it in the same context.

Also notice I'm the forums people using been instead of being and they're from up north too.

I genuinely think it's a northern thing. Like missing on 'the' for example, put' kettle on!

It's not an attack, just an observation.

I'm sure if you saw me writing things I say that's perfectly normal here you'd comment that it makes no sense.

I'll do it now in a minute, is the main thing that non Welsh people do not understand!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I dont know iam just terrible with grammar and spellings due to my dyslexia

"

Don't let this discourage you OP, there are plenty of people on here who have dyslexia, just let your personality shine through and I'm sure you'll do fine

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"

It is a northern thing as P does it all the time and gets pissed off when I correct her.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

The guy I dated wasn't dyslexic, plus there were at least 30 different people (from hull and surrounding areas) that commented on his Facebook page that would use it in the same context.

Also notice I'm the forums people using been instead of being and they're from up north too.

I genuinely think it's a northern thing. Like missing on 'the' for example, put' kettle on!

I'm sure if you saw me writing things I say that's perfectly normal here you'd comment that it makes no sense.

I'll do it now in a minute, is the main thing that non Welsh people do not understand!"

i think it's the same as have and of being confused, and loose/lose. all kinds of fucked up grammar floating about these days.

anyway OP, if you've fallen for someone you've probably got unrequited feelings now and got an urge to fulfil them. i think it's something similar to a rebound.

you'll get over it, probably be better to deal with your own feelings first before bringing someone else into your life to fulfil them for you.

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

It would be hard to find a swinging partner who wants exactly what you need when you need it ."

There's another option one I'm considering too - poly dating. There are dating sites for those who want relationship/s but want them to be at least partially open.

I don't want to stop swinging either but I'd like to have one or two people who were more than just fuck buddies.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

I truly sympathise with OP's dilemma. But I think things have changed farely recently. Now after one bj the woman expects the bloke to become handyman, gardener, shopping stooge, side taker in family disputes, and surrogate father before you even know the little bstards' names. I develop a bad back until I am written off as useless.

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

I'll do it now in a minute, is the main thing that non Welsh people do not understand!"

Maybe it is I.just dont notice I know if I talk proper Yorkshire a lot dont understand me but my accent I would say is half manc and half Yorkshire

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

"I dont know iam just terrible with grammar and spellings due to my dyslexia

Don't let this discourage you OP, there are plenty of people on here who have dyslexia, just let your personality shine through and I'm sure you'll do fine "

Thanks man I hope I do ok if anything I don't let my dyslexia discourage me at all as most people understand

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

It is a northern thing as P does it all the time and gets pissed off when I correct her. "

As I said I guess I don't even see it anymore due to the fact it's just how I talk and have been brought up

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

I'll do it now in a minute, is the main thing that non Welsh people do not understand!

i think it's the same as have and of being confused, and loose/lose. all kinds of fucked up grammar floating about these days.

anyway OP, if you've fallen for someone you've probably got unrequited feelings now and got an urge to fulfil them. i think it's something similar to a rebound.

you'll get over it, probably be better to deal with your own feelings first before bringing someone else into your life to fulfil them for you.

"

I have not fallen for anyone boats it has been playing on my mind the thought of finding a female that is willing to be more than just a f*** buddy and maybe becoming more

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

It would be hard to find a swinging partner who wants exactly what you need when you need it .

There's another option one I'm considering too - poly dating. There are dating sites for those who want relationship/s but want them to be at least partially open.

I don't want to stop swinging either but I'd like to have one or two people who were more than just fuck buddies. "

Not sure if that's my thing as I do tend to get attached but still enjoy swinging I think it's the feeling off at the end of the night she is coming home with me if that makes sense

By *reakShow90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

"I truly sympathise with OP's dilemma. But I think things have changed farely recently. Now after one bj the woman expects the bloke to become handyman, gardener, shopping stooge, side taker in family disputes, and surrogate father before you even know the little bstards' names. I develop a bad back until I am written off as useless."

I understand what you mean and have seen it happen before and even had a female friend friendzone me but still wants need to be her boyfriend so to speak just without sex e.g going for meals with her taking her places spending time with her kids don't get me wrong I have nothing against that but for her to then get moody when I start showing interest in another girl when she has made it clear we are not going out let alone going to be f*** buddies

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

It is a northern thing as P does it all the time and gets pissed off when I correct her.

As I said I guess I don't even see it anymore due to the fact it's just how I talk and have been brought up"

She's the same...The words come out of her mouth and it's just the way she is. When we first got together none of my mates could understand her (she'd say something and they'd all look at me to translate Geordie into Devonish) but as I'd worked up there for a bit I had an advantage.

Post new Message to Thread