Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Annoyed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do blokes take the time to chat us women up ask for our number walk us home then never contact us again ...my thoughts are it makes you look good infront of your mates

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Infuriating! I never understand why they behave like this sometimes. Can any men enlighten us?

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

Now there is the time that your swept up in the moment it all goes well then the gentlemen gets home and shyness kicks in. Unfortunate but can be one of the reasons

over a year ago

Perhaps you are just too trusting.....

over a year ago

"Now there is the time that your swept up in the moment it all goes well then the gentlemen gets home and shyness kicks in. Unfortunate but can be one of the reasons"

Shy??? Give me strength. On further consideration OP, maybe there was another woman (or three) in the background and he was just doing it as an ego boost.

By *ooner2Man
over a year ago

peterborough

perhaps he's just not into you on.meeting.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Just because there's an initial interest, doesn't mean a second meet will happen, that's what I learned watching Blind Date in the '80s

They were all over each other at the studio, just short of saying "I want his dick in my mouth" but not many made it to a second date.

It could be you, him, something else in his life, anything. Don't take it to heart, move on to the next one.

over a year ago

"Now there is the time that your swept up in the moment it all goes well then the gentlemen gets home and shyness kicks in. Unfortunate but can be one of the reasons

Shy??? Give me strength. On further consideration OP, maybe there was another woman (or three)

in the background and he was just doing it as an ego boost."

possably right on that one

over a year ago

Jessica, any man that chats you up , takes you home and doesn't get in touch must be mad ! You look yummy ! I'd be in touch for sure ! Lol Rich xxx

over a year ago

no idea but be careful - he now has your number and knows ish where you live

over a year ago

"perhaps he's just not into you on.meeting."
then why take the time to aproach me chat me up ask for my number walk me home he did all the chasing thats what i cant understand

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

[Removed by poster at 19/06/17 08:08:30]

over a year ago

"Jessica, any man that chats you up , takes you home and doesn't get in touch must be mad ! You look yummy ! I'd be in touch for sure ! Lol Rich xxx"
thanks for the confidence boost

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

Did he take your number correctly ,if I got one number wrong then he can't contact you ,or maybe he's waiting for you to contact him ...

over a year ago

Have you attempted to contact him?

over a year ago

"Did he take your number correctly ,if I got one number wrong then he can't contact you ,or maybe he's waiting for you to contact him ..."
he sent 1 message that evening

over a year ago

"Have you attempted to contact him?"
i did just a polite how are you this morning ...no reply

over a year ago

My guess is he'll oome crawling back in 6 months or so with some pathetic excuse when whichever relationship he's in has gone belly-up, by which time you will be knee-deep in gorgeous men and can send him packing. (I hope he does get in touch by the way, but similar experiences have sadly taught me otherwise)! In any case, don't hang around waiting. Get out there and have fun

over a year ago

"Why do blokes take the time to chat us women up ask for our number walk us home then never contact us again ...my thoughts are it makes you look good infront of your mates "

They sober up

over a year ago

"Have you attempted to contact him?i did just a polite how are you this morning ...no reply "

Has he read the message? He could be busy getting ready for work.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Maybe he's since found out you're in Fab, and he doesn't like it?

over a year ago

A date would be nice...lol

over a year ago

Maybe he's thought about it and decided he's not that into you

By *ooner2Man
over a year ago

peterborough

snap

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Whats wrong with that.. some people dont want to meet people again for what ever reason.. reason is their own.

over a year ago

Maybe he changed his mind.

Maybe hes at work (i cant use/dont have my phone at work except on breaks)

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Whats wrong with that.. some people dont want to meet people again for what ever reason.. reason is their own."

over a year ago

It's about the chase !! If you didn't give him your number and give him an encouraging flirt I bet he would of been very keen to see you again !

With you giving him your number despite that being what he wanted the chase is over really ! And yes if his mates are there if could be just for his ego and some banter !!

over a year ago

"My guess is he'll oome crawling back in 6 months or so with some pathetic excuse when whichever relationship he's in has gone belly-up, by which time you will be knee-deep in gorgeous men and can send him packing. (I hope he does get in touch by the way, but similar experiences have sadly taught me otherwise)! In any case, don't hang around waiting. Get out there and have fun "
i will ...plenty more fish in the sea

over a year ago

You'll hear from him when he's next out and pissed and horny is my guess ! He will of wanted a fuck that night and when it didn't happen he took your number !!

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Why do blokes take the time to chat us women up ask for our number walk us home then never contact us again ...my thoughts are it makes you look good infront of your mates "
they were after a one night stand.

over a year ago

Its 9am, you sent a polite message at daft o'clock in the morning and now you're ranting about him not replying?

Just wow... Relax, seriously.. nothing is more off putting than a whiff of desperation and I'm sorry, but this is how this comes across.

The guy could still be asleep, could have been late for work.. or just hasnt had time to look at messages.

over a year ago

"Its 9am, you sent a polite message at daft o'clock in the morning and now you're ranting about him not replying?

Just wow... Relax, seriously.. nothing is more off putting than a whiff of desperation and I'm sorry, but this is how this comes across.

The guy could still be asleep, could have been late for work.. or just hasnt had time to look at messages. "

NOOOOO! its the mans fault! always!

over a year ago

A lot of men like the "thrill of the chase" come over as being too "easy" and they lose interest.

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

"Have you attempted to contact him?i did just a polite how are you this morning ...no reply "

Well all I can say is that's it's his loss , don't dwell on it , move on ,

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Its 9am, you sent a polite message at daft o'clock in the morning and now you're ranting about him not replying?

The guy could still be asleep, could have been late for work.. or just hasnt had time to look at messages. "

But guys have to respond at the click of a finger don't they

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Is this one man? Your op implies that it happens often

If it's just one guy I'd say he behaved impeccably. He walked you home and took your number. He might contact you later or he might have changed his mind about wanting to see you again.

By *iceguymkMan
over a year ago

aylesbury

"Is this one man? Your op implies that it happens often

If it's just one guy I'd say he behaved impeccably. He walked you home and took your number. He might contact you later or he might have changed his mind about wanting to see you again. "

^^^^this^^^^

over a year ago

The guy could still be asleep, could have been late for work.. or just hasnt had time to look at messages.

But guys have to respond at the click of a finger don't they "

Aye aye.

As we've got nothing else better to do

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

But guys have to respond at the click of a finger don't they

Aye aye.

As we've got nothing else better to do "

Personally I've always treated men as my equals. Never had any expectations they would fancy me or want to see me again. I think this attitude works better and I've never been angry or disappointed at this point of a relationship

over a year ago

If you're talking about a social meet, then there wasn't a connection. Although I would tell the person and not just leave them hanging. To not get back in touch even if it's just to say thanks for a lovely night but I don't see this going any further is a little rude.

over a year ago

Thanks for the replies everyone ...ive moved on ...

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

3rd world problems and all that

Beer goggles are great on a night out, thing is you sober up in the morning and think wtf?

Why some women make a big thing out of nothing is beyond me at times, no wonder men think we are hard work lol

over a year ago

No reply is, in itself, a reply.

So Fab teaches us on a daily basis...

Post new Message to Thread