Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Finsbury Park

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

News emerging of an incident in Finsbury Park -- unconfirmed report that a van has hit people near the mosque.

Thoughts with all affected.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

Jaysus Estella is anywhere safe in London at the moment lol xx

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Da fuq?

*sigh*

I really feel like I'm gonna need to go rampage on eeeeejits. People make me sad, mad, and sometimes glad.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

not good at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rueone71Man
over a year ago

Hiding in the Barnes

ChelWest A&E have been struggling with over time for past months

Reply privately

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

Be some right wing nutter on a so called revenge attack.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not good, we will know more soon.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This shit is getting crazy. There is no way to protect people from vehicles.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hopefully no British people were injured or innocent European tourists going against their better judgements and deciding to visit London, even in lieu of horrific recent events.

Disgusting.

Reply privately

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

Just sad...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hopefully no British people were injured or innocent European tourists going against their better judgements and deciding to visit London, even in lieu of horrific recent events.

Disgusting."

Thats a douchbag thing to say. It dont matter who was injured. We're all fuckin people who matter except for the assholes who did it.

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"This shit is getting crazy. There is no way to protect people from vehicles. "

Exactly, you can't really stop a nutter who bears a grudge against anyone, no matter what their beliefs.

Still sad news though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hopefully no British people were injured or innocent European tourists going against their better judgements and deciding to visit London, even in lieu of horrific recent events.

Disgusting.

Thats a douchbag thing to say. It dont matter who was injured. We're all fuckin people who matter except for the assholes who did it."

I'm not allowed to express a hope no British people were hurt? What a time we live in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disgusting.

Thats a douchbag thing to say. It dont matter who was injured. We're all fuckin people who matter except for the assholes who did it.

I'm not allowed to express a hope no British people were hurt? What a time we live in."

You are, but you made it sound like anyone else who was not British or European don't matter. You could have worded it different.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disgusting.

I'm not allowed to express a hope no British people were hurt? What a time we live in."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello Black Widows

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disgusting.

I'm not allowed to express a hope no British people were hurt? What a time we live in.

You are, but you made it sound like anyone else who was not British or European don't matter. You could have worded it different."

To be fair, those terrorists weren't slitting the throats of hijab or burka wearers as they went on a murder rampage a few weeks ago. .. just saying.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello Black Widows"

Hello lol, we are in retirement at the moment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disgusting.

You are, but you made it sound like anyone else who was not British or European don't matter. You could have worded it different.

To be fair, those terrorists weren't slitting the throats of hijab or burka wearers as they went on a murder rampage a few weeks ago. .. just saying."

Education is a wonderful thing.

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I should've said I hope only British people were hurt and everyone else skipped through the streets joyfully ?

"

Race, creed, religion, or skin colour shouldn't matter.

INNOCENT people have been targeted here ffs

Reply privately

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan
over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

Disgusting.

To be fair, those terrorists weren't slitting the throats of hijab or burka wearers as they went on a murder rampage a few weeks ago. .. just saying."

And the hole gets bigger...

Reply privately

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

Reportedly people left a mosque and a van ran over people.. 3 seriously injured and one arrested xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disgusting.

To be fair, those terrorists weren't slitting the throats of hijab or burka wearers as they went on a murder rampage a few weeks ago. .. just saying.

Education is a wonderful thing. "

I'm just stating a fact, I do apologise if it conflicts with whatever delusions you use to mitigate the brutality of the racially motivated nature of the attack.

After all.. only white people can be racist, right?

Reply privately

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Disgusting."

I think this fellow means hopefully no "WHITES" were injured because anyone brown is not really British is he/she? I mean, they're British but not reallllllllllly British, right? *wink wink*.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I should've said I hope only British people were hurt and everyone else skipped through the streets joyfully ?

Race, creed, religion, or skin colour shouldn't matter.

INNOCENT people have been targeted here ffs "

Exactly, thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disgusting.

What the hell exactly are you trying to say?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disgusting.

I think this fellow means hopefully no "WHITES" were injured because anyone brown is not really British is he/she? I mean, they're British but not reallllllllllly British, right? *wink wink*. "

If i had intended to say that, I would've without ambiguity. Really, a lynch mob for expressing good wishes to British people and innocent European tourists (the favourite targets of terrorists).. ?

Reply privately

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Disgusting.

I think this fellow means hopefully no "WHITES" were injured because anyone brown is not really British is he/she? I mean, they're British but not reallllllllllly British, right? *wink wink*.

If i had intended to say that, I would've without ambiguity. Really, a lynch mob for expressing good wishes to British people and innocent European tourists (the favourite targets of terrorists).. ? "

"Intended" to say that?

Given that the immediate news stated casualties had happened, you immediately chose to clarify that hopefully CERTAIN PEOPLE were not injured implying that as long as the casualties were not British and European, you were relieved. Racism sometimes comes out in Freudian slips like this.

Reply privately

By *angzMan
over a year ago

Manchester, London & sometimes Newcastle

Oh. I thought it was terroristhe attack again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disgusting.

If i had intended to say that, I would've without ambiguity. Really, a lynch mob for expressing good wishes to British people and innocent European tourists (the favourite targets of terrorists).. ?

"Intended" to say that?

Given that the immediate news stated casualties had happened, you immediately chose to clarify that hopefully CERTAIN PEOPLE were not injured implying that as long as the casualties were not British and European, you were relieved. Racism sometimes comes out in Freudian slips like this."

Hello, you take after your name on here and can read. 2 thumbs up

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/06/17 03:07:18]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disgusting.

"Intended" to say that?

Given that the immediate news stated casualties had happened, you immediately chose to clarify that hopefully CERTAIN PEOPLE were not injured implying that as long as the casualties were not British and European, you were relieved. Racism sometimes comes out in Freudian slips like this."

Everyone gets it, you're a grand standing sjw with a insatiable desire to expose prejudice (even when non exists or was inferred). Seriously , Everyone gets it, you're not a "racist", inferring others are erroneously to further bolster your obnoxious sjw credentials.. bit pathetic really.

I cannot help it if your mind misconstrues the comments of others.

Reply privately

By *ung hiMan
over a year ago

Northwest

Ok.

He probably get away due to Mental health.

Reply privately

By *lackalansugarMan
over a year ago

london

I'll just come out and ask. So you're not a racist then???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'll just come out and ask. So you're not a racist then??? "

Can you not make an attack inflicted on innocents about your racial paranoia? Bit narcissistic, to put it mildly.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts so if youve quoted them then they have gone too sorry.

Please dont be abusive or the posts will just get deleted and people will end up with bans. Thanks.

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I am going to word this as delicately as I can.

First of all to the person that has died, rip no1 should be killed by a terrrorist be it white, Asian, black, green or purple

After the last 3 terror attacks have been quoted by the attackers as being in the name of Islam, it was only a matter of time that a revenge attack against people of the Muslim faith. Now again this is wrong.

We have to remember that at the moment there is a huge distrust of the Muslim faith, suggestions that they are not doing enough to out extremists, secretly promoting terrorists, that all muslims are bad etc

This particular person that carried out the terrorist action has probably thought an eye for eye, and let's see how you like it. Would this person had carried out the attacks if the other early attacks had occurred, i would say it's unlikely but we will never know.

I hope that the Muslim comunity realise that this is not a tit for tat, however again I am sure some rouge elements will be using this is war description.

I work with a number of muslims, some that do wear headscarves, and they are British as me but follow a different faith. Let's try and promote that killing innocents regardless of relegion is wrong

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Oh. I thought it was terroristhe attack again. "

Cobra meeting later, and the Beeb is reportung that it will be considered as such.

Sad day. Its a shame people can't keep their obvious partisanship out of here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

World's gone mad hasn't it? Thoughts with those impacted!

Reply privately

over a year ago

A witness of the event summed it up perfectly for me....

He said terrorism has no religion

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Disgusting."

Londoners of all nationalities and faiths have been injured. Disgusting

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"Oh. I thought it was terroristhe attack again. "

It is

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Disgusting."

So who else is there that you don't mind being injured?

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

A mindless fuckin idiot kills innocent people again..

Hide it behind whatever banner but it's still as wrong as the other attack's and should be soundly condemned..

Not excused by any poster especially one who lives in an area that has seen sectarianism with its vile consequences ..

Beggars belief the lack of humanity within some..

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Disgusting."

What about innocent tourists from outside Europe?

The thing about using a vehicle to cause maximum carnage is that it's indiscriminate. I doubt the perpetrators cared who got caught up in their terror attack.

I'm off to London today. As always, I don't allow terrorists of any creed to change my plans.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Disgusting.

So who else is there that you don't mind being injured?"

Actually don't answer that as I don't think I want to know.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I am scared to turn on the News lately, thoughts with the people involved

Reply privately

over a year ago

By a number of accounts, the Imam acted heroically to stop the incident escalating.

Thoughts are with those affected as a result of the latest in a line of horrendous terror attacks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"By a number of accounts, the Imam acted heroically to stop the incident escalating.

Thoughts are with those affected as a result of the latest in a line of horrendous terror attacks.

"

Heard that too, to be applauded in his actions..

Revenge attack's and further blood shed is what the extremists on both sides thrive on and love to see..

Cool heads are needed at times like this..

My thoughts are with yet more innocent victims and their families..

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I think with the heat and the already simmering tensions within London regarding terrorism and social issues it's going to be a horrible Summer.

Thoughts to those affected.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disgusting."

Reply privately

By *ooner2Man
over a year ago

peterborough

[Removed by poster at 19/06/17 08:35:03]

Reply privately

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Disgusting.

"

I think you'll find quite a few of Those outside the Mosque were actually British.

Its sad that there's so much hate and racial tension in society.

Reply privately

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Disgusting.

I'm just stating a fact, I do apologise if it conflicts with whatever delusions you use to mitigate the brutality of the racially motivated nature of the attack.

After all.. only white people can be racist, right? "

Finsbury Park Mosque & the Islamic welfare centre up the road were home to Abu Hamza. Just pointing that out.

S

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Reply privately

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Disgusting.

Finsbury Park Mosque & the Islamic welfare centre up the road were home to Abu Hamza. Just pointing that out.

S"

Up until 2003, yes. Since 2005 a new board of trustees and management.

Reply privately

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Watching the news this morning, I am irked by one witness saying that the police took their time and based that on the fact they're Muslim.. and that the police were at London bridge within 8 minutes... police confirmed they were at the scene today within 10 minutes. The race/religion card is going to be bandied around massively mugging off the police and non Muslims.

Reply privately

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

E Suffolk

As I arrived home last night, mt neighbour was getting back from his mosque.

He's the chap who keeps an eye on my place when I'm away. His wife, who's on maternity leave from her job at a major London hospital, sometimes takes in parcels for me, when I'm out.

Perhaps that's why I like so many people find some of the stuff posted in this thread offensive. What happened at Finsbury Park was an attack on people like my neighbour, in the same way London Bridge was - despite the victims coming from a plethora of countries - they were all Londoners in my eyes.

The location of the poster who has caused such upset happens to coincide with the DUP - coming to a government near you. But if I'm prepared to give that corner of the British Isles the benefit of the doubt when it comes to bigotry, perhaps he can consider the wisdom of his original post?

Reply privately

over a year ago

He targeted a mosque that allowed hook hands to lead prayers in the street week after week spouting anti British bile.

The same mosque that's recruited 44 Isis fighters.

This mosque is the enemy within.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Ok.

He probably get away due to Mental health."

Me being cynical that is exactly the first thing I thought this morning..

As an arsenal fan I think I have d*unk in most of the pubs round there so I know the area... and I guessing so did the person who did this

Although interesting that the van apparently came from wales.... extremists came from all sides

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ok.

As an arsenal fan I think I have d*unk in most of the pubs round there so I know the area... and I guessing so did the person who did this

Although interesting that the van apparently came from wales.... extremists came from all sides "

They do. The biggest threat of radicalisation in the south (outside of London) comes from the far right.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok.

Although interesting that the van apparently came from wales.... extremists came from all sides

They do. The biggest threat of radicalisation in the south (outside of London) comes from the far right."

The biggest threat of radicalisation comes from the far right.

Can you explain that please not sure I'm reading it right

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"He targeted a mosque that allowed hook hands to lead prayers in the street week after week spouting anti British bile.

"

And as someone else said he has not been involved with either of them in almost 15 years... now you are basically victim blaming

Reply privately

over a year ago

They need some sort of "prevent" strategy where you give the moderate right wingers 350 million pounds and ask them to spot and squeal on the radicalised right wingers!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't know effective it would be though as even moderate right wingers tend to all believe in the same old clap trap as the radical right wingers but just aren't willing to act in it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He targeted a mosque that allowed hook hands to lead prayers in the street week after week spouting anti British bile.

And as someone else said he has not been involved with either of them in almost 15 years... now you are basically victim blaming "

And it's still open with the same people praying and being taught the same 3rd world rubbish.

Of course this is an awful attack and there can be no excuses for it but this religion needs a good look at its self.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"By a number of accounts, the Imam acted heroically to stop the incident escalating.

"

Further, he acted in a way that protected the attacker until the police arrived. A moderate response.

My thoughts are with those affected, as always. These are my neighborhoods. I grew up here, walk these streets as part of daily life and won't let this, or any other terrorist, change my love for people and the places I know.

Where are the questions about how the attacker was radicalised?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disgusting.

1 person dead....though possibly not an actual victim? 8 people in hospital. The fact they are muslims does not mean they are not British.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Disgusting.

S"

And since then that Mosque has won an award for peace and racial harmony.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Further, he acted in a way that protected the attacker until the police arrived. A moderate response.

My thoughts are with those affected, as always. These are my neighborhoods. I grew up here, walk these streets as part of daily life and won't let this, or any other terrorist, change my love for people and the places I know.

Where are the questions about how the attacker was radicalised?"

Maybe he wasn't radicalised. Maybe he was just fed up of the daily Muslim attacks around the world.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disgusting.

"Intended" to say that?

Given that the immediate news stated casualties had happened, you immediately chose to clarify that hopefully CERTAIN PEOPLE were not injured implying that as long as the casualties were not British and European, you were relieved. Racism sometimes comes out in Freudian slips like this.

Everyone gets it, you're a grand standing sjw with a insatiable desire to expose prejudice (even when non exists or was inferred). Seriously , Everyone gets it, you're not a "racist", inferring others are erroneously to further bolster your obnoxious sjw credentials.. bit pathetic really.

I cannot help it if your mind misconstrues the comments of others. "

Welcome to NI politics, hopefully that Banshee May can make a deal with them real soon...

Reply privately

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

And as someone else said he has not been involved with either of them in almost 15 years... now you are basically victim blaming

And it's still open with the same people praying and being taught the same 3rd world rubbish.

Of course this is an awful attack and there can be no excuses for it but this religion needs a good look at its self. "

well said

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Of course this is an awful attack and there can be no excuses for it but this religion needs a good look at its self. "

The basic tenets are the same as Christianity and Judaism - all Abrahamic faiths. So lets get rid of the Christian church I grew up in in Finsbury Park, and the Synagogue down the road shall we?

These were people leaving a place of worship at the most holy time of year. A heinous attack is just that, regardless of which side commits it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

omg not often i read something on fab that leaves me with nothing much i could say that wouldn't get me kicked off.. so i will stick with really... !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disgusting.

"Intended" to say that?

I cannot help it if your mind misconstrues the comments of others.

Welcome to NI politics, hopefully that Banshee May can make a deal with them real soon... "

I think you might find the attacker wasn't British and nothing to do with 'far right' or the blood thirsty Christianity

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course this is an awful attack and there can be no excuses for it but this religion needs a good look at its self. omg not often i read something on fab that leaves me with nothing much i could say that wouldn't get me kicked off.. so i will stick with really... !!!"

You can offer your thoughts privelty

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course this is an awful attack and there can be no excuses for it but this religion needs a good look at its self. omg not often i read something on fab that leaves me with nothing much i could say that wouldn't get me kicked off.. so i will stick with really... !!!

You can offer your thoughts privelty "

no your ok. Can't believe the victim blaming going off..

Reply privately

By *az1Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Disgusting.

If you look you'll see that these terrorist have killed more Muslims around the world then anyone else. The DONT REPRESENT ANY RELIGION. And regardless of the colour, religion or background we are all humans and nobody deserves this

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ok.

They do. The biggest threat of radicalisation in the south (outside of London) comes from the far right.

The biggest threat of radicalisation comes from the far right.

Can you explain that please not sure I'm reading it right"

You're not reading it correctly. "The biggest threat of radicalisation in the south" is what I wrote.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Watching the news this morning, I am irked by one witness saying that the police took their time and based that on the fact they're Muslim.. and that the police were at London bridge within 8 minutes... police confirmed they were at the scene today within 10 minutes. The race/religion card is going to be bandied around massively mugging off the police and non Muslims. "

That's the thing that irks you? Yes, some will say that the response is different because of the group affected, and depending where that witness was may not have seen first responders.

The reporting is already different. The attacker has been described as clean shaven. The news teams covering this are smaller. Other news is being reported, particularly the start of Brexit.

I think the previous news reporting was excessive and this is a more proportionate response but if you're feeling marginalised then the clear difference in how one group is reported to another will be even more pronounced.

Reply privately

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

One thing that we all should be agreed upon is that this was a vile act that has followed other vile acts whereby a deluded mind has attacked the innocent.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Watching the news this morning, I am irked by one witness saying that the police took their time and based that on the fact they're Muslim.. and that the police were at London bridge within 8 minutes... police confirmed they were at the scene today within 10 minutes. The race/religion card is going to be bandied around massively mugging off the police and non Muslims.

That's the thing that irks you? Yes, some will say that the response is different because of the group affected, and depending where that witness was may not have seen first responders.

The reporting is already different. The attacker has been described as clean shaven. The news teams covering this are smaller. Other news is being reported, particularly the start of Brexit.

I think the previous news reporting was excessive and this is a more proportionate response but if you're feeling marginalised then the clear difference in how one group is reported to another will be even more pronounced.

"

The reporting is different as the terrorist is still alive and they have to be very careful what is said.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As I arrived home last night, mt neighbour was getting back from his mosque.

He's the chap who keeps an eye on my place when I'm away. His wife, who's on maternity leave from her job at a major London hospital, sometimes takes in parcels for me, when I'm out.

Perhaps that's why I like so many people find some of the stuff posted in this thread offensive. What happened at Finsbury Park was an attack on people like my neighbour, in the same way London Bridge was - despite the victims coming from a plethora of countries - they were all Londoners in my eyes.

The location of the poster who has caused such upset happens to coincide with the DUP - coming to a government near you. But if I'm prepared to give that corner of the British Isles the benefit of the doubt when it comes to bigotry, perhaps he can consider the wisdom of his original post? "

Great comment.

Yes, it's easy for people to sit there and watch a news report through the prism of their own prejudices and unquestioned beliefs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

ISIS are people? I don't think so!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/06/17 11:58:46]

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Theresa May got that speech exactly right. "Hatred and evil of this kind will never win."

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Watching the news this morning, I am irked by one witness saying that the police took their time and based that on the fact they're Muslim.. and that the police were at London bridge within 8 minutes... police confirmed they were at the scene today within 10 minutes. The race/religion card is going to be bandied around massively mugging off the police and non Muslims.

The reporting is different as the terrorist is still alive and they have to be very careful what is said. "

I know. I'm warning people to be careful what they say. My point is about how things are viewed.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"If it was the other way around no one wolf bat an eyelid. Times we live in I guess. PC gone mad!"

It was the other way round... on Westminster bridge and on London Bridge....

What a silly thing to say.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 19/06/17 11:58:46]"

What do you mean? 'The other way round '?

Reply privately

over a year ago

England is almost like sweden now with the same kind of problems, we have also revenge attacks, the last one was 1st of may of swedens largest shia mosque, it was partially burned down.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fed up of the media calling all the attacks going on racist. Islam is a religion not a race.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Work it out for yourself

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Work it out for yourself "

I can't work out what you are saying, can you explain

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Theresa May got that speech exactly right. "Hatred and evil of this kind will never win."

"

How many lives will be lost before that can be said for real.

They can't even talk about the main cause.

Until they do that this problem ain't going anywhere.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Theresa May got that speech exactly right. "Hatred and evil of this kind will never win."

Until they do that this problem ain't going anywhere. "

What is the 'main cause'??

Reply privately

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"

Yes it was the thing that irked me.

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

What is the 'main cause'??"

Lack of integration I'd say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is the 'main cause'??"

I think we all know. Thing is people shout down people that say it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think we all know. Thing is people shout down people that say it. "

Go on, say what you think is the 'main cause '

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Lack of integration I'd say."

In which case you don't know Finsbury Park very well... it's about as intergrated a part of London as you will see... Muslim, Jewish and the Irish who originally moved it all get together very well

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

In which case you don't know Finsbury Park very well... it's about as intergrated a part of London as you will see... Muslim, Jewish and the Irish who originally moved it all get together very well"

Oh sorry, i didn't realise the question was geographically focused.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think we all know. Thing is people shout down people that say it. "

So you have an opinion you're not willing to defend on a fairly anonymous Internet forum?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go on, say what you think is the 'main cause ' "

Ha ha well done. Go on the I'll play.

The Koran and its followers. Playing the same game they always play.

Other religions did to but have moved on.

Reply privately

By *layful rascalsCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Sad to say the least. Those poor people have been through more than enough

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

Until they do that this problem ain't going anywhere. "

The main cause is talked about often, certainly on here and in the media and the political spectrum..

It's often distorted certainly no here by people not thinking logically because that suits their agenda and or they simply want to ramp up the emotional response that many of all cultures and colours that make up this country share when these things happen..

Today as a white male I don't feel any requirement to apologise for the actions of this nut job, same as when Thomas Mair cowardly murdered Jo Cox ..

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

In which case you don't know Finsbury Park very well... it's about as intergrated a part of London as you will see... Muslim, Jewish and the Irish who originally moved it all get together very well

Oh sorry, i didn't realise the question was geographically focused. "

You were the one who mentioned integration and in that respect there is shed loads of integration between all the different faiths in the area ... and like someone above mentioned have won community awards in the last few years

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dear oh dear.

Community awards from the lefties for the lefties. To make everyone believe everything is fine and dandy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go on, say what you think is the 'main cause ' .

Ha ha well done. Go on the I'll play.

The Koran and its followers. Playing the same game they always play.

Other religions did to but have moved on. "

All its followers?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Enough of these snide insinuations from people like bedbath2 and Subliminal_Sucker...

If you want to claim that the victims of this terrorist attack somehow brought it upon themselves, why don't you come out and say so?

Rather than hiding behind weasel words and cowardly insinuations, and branding everyone else 'SJWs' as if it's somehow an insult, have the balls to show your true colours and state your opinions in PLAIN ENGLISH.

The man who attacked the worshippers of the Finsbury Park Mosque was, according to every definition, a terrorist.

He targeted innocent people simply because of their religion; he sought to punish an entire community for the vile actions of a few individuals; he sought to instill fear and suspicion between communities and creeds.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Dear oh dear.

Community awards from the lefties for the lefties. To make everyone believe everything is fine and dandy. "

I am not the defending these actions... i would condemn these actions on all sides, but some people here seem to be trying to defend the indefensible

As we have seen it isn't a one way thing.. if you learn anything from the murder of jo Cox I hope it would have been that... and the celebration of her life with parties all over the country on Saturday

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dear oh dear.

Community awards from the lefties for the lefties. To make everyone believe everything is fine and dandy. "

This is precisely the crap that I'm talking about.

In the wake of a terror attack by a member of the Muslim community, you demand that the Muslim community should step up, take responsibility, denounce the terrorists, work to counteract extremism, integrate into 'Western' society...etc...etc...etc...

Yet however hard the the Muslim community works to meet these demands...however often their leaders denounce extremism and work with the Police and Armed Forces...people like you refuse to acknowledge their efforts...for you, their efforts can *never* be enough...

When individuals within the Muslim community are rightly recognised for their efforts in fighting extremism...when members of the Muslim community are serving in our Armed Forces, our Emergency Services, our Judiciary, our Executive and our Legislature...you continue to portray ANY recognition of their efforts as some kind of 'Leftist Conspiracy'...

If you want to help, trying being part of the damn SOLUTION...

Reply privately

By *ndecidedMan
over a year ago

London

This is how ISIS recruits the right wingers without them even realising it. They want to start a race war in the UK, they know all they have to do is keep launching attacks and there'll always be some idiot who does the rest of their dirty work.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is how ISIS recruits the right wingers without them even realising it. They want to start a race war in the UK, they know all they have to do is keep launching attacks and there'll always be some idiot who does the rest of their dirty work."
Your right in saying this . x

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Dear oh dear.

Community awards from the lefties for the lefties. To make everyone believe everything is fine and dandy.

In the wake of a terror attack by a member of the Muslim community, you demand that the Muslim community should step up, take responsibility, denounce the terrorists, work to counteract extremism, integrate into 'Western' society...etc...etc...etc...

Yet however hard the the Muslim community works to meet these demands...however often their leaders denounce extremism and work with the Police and Armed Forces...people like you refuse to acknowledge their efforts...for you, their efforts can *never* be enough...

When individuals within the Muslim community are rightly recognised for their efforts in fighting extremism...when members of the Muslim community are serving in our Armed Forces, our Emergency Services, our Judiciary, our Executive and our Legislature...you continue to portray ANY recognition of their efforts as some kind of 'Leftist Conspiracy'...

If you want to help, trying being part of the damn SOLUTION..."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just give the edl and Tommy Robinson 400 million pounds and get the moderate right wingers to out the radicals.

And remember we've all got to get behind the moderate right wingers now and support them as best as possible, never criticism them or their ideology, or you'll just divide us even more...

No more right wing phobic rants please

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"This is how ISIS recruits the right wingers without them even realising it. They want to start a race war in the UK, they know all they have to do is keep launching attacks and there'll always be some idiot who does the rest of their dirty work."

I agree.

The rest is done by hate preachers having columns in mainstream media. One such, recently went too far even for her mainstream employer, had, in the recent past, posted a comment that men such as this need to step up and take action.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dear oh dear.

Well said

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Reports that Theresa May is to visit Finsbury Park today.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Dear oh dear.

Thank you... put it better than I could

Reply privately

over a year ago

This underlying racism towards right wing groups is what's driving this extremisim.

Sure any colour person can be right wing but really we know it's white people you have it in for

Reply privately

By *ubSirVient-DefinitionCouple
over a year ago

dukinfield

"Dear oh dear.

Some might say, not my self obviously I'm far too polite for that, but some may say you're being a bit of a dick here. We get that your uneducated distorted view could be brought up from previous events, we get that there's anger brewing up there in that brain of yours, however, to come across with the types of views/solutions/blind sighted mumbles is childish at best and down right bigoted at medium.

Why shouldn't good people who do good work be rewarded and honoured. Especially if they've turned around a mosque that many MANY moderate Muslims couldn't even go in a few years ago as the extremist wouldn't allow it.

Inclusion is what breads safe and wellbeing thoughts amongst all people. Division only creates fear, paranoia, confusion and deception.

That's not me being a liberal lefty that's me being human! And as someone who's personally been through some of the events in the past month, not just watched them on the tele, if I can get past it and try to move forward why can't you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This underlying racism towards right wing groups is what's driving this extremisim.

Sure any colour person can be right wing but really we know it's white people you have it in for"

Spare us the Tommy Robinson conspiracy theorist claptrap...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This underlying racism towards right wing groups is what's driving this extremisim.

Sure any colour person can be right wing but really we know it's white people you have it in for

Spare us the Tommy Robinson conspiracy theorist claptrap..."

Tommy Robinson and ISIS are basically the cheeks of the same arsehole. Fair enough, the EDL haven't started killing people but they both try and brainwash young , naive and in some cases stupid young men into believing their bullshit ideology . The people who support and follow the EDL are to stupid to realise that they are doing exactly what ISIS want.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My thoughts are with those families who have lost loved ones or have been injured.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm really pissed off that the guy who did it could be Welsh. The van used was from a company in Pontyclun.

I'm ashamed if he is Welsh and judging from my Facebook and twitter there's a lot of angry people here in South Wales that want to kick his head in for bringing shame on us.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Spare us the Tommy Robinson conspiracy theorist claptrap..."

Ok should we hug the moderate BNP in the hope that they will turn in these extremist who are hijacking their peaceful right wing views

Reply privately

over a year ago

"should we hug the moderate BNP in the hope that they will turn in these extremist who are hijacking their peaceful right wing views"

Last I checked, we already do that...at least metaphorically...by allowing them to stand for election as a legitimate political party...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm really pissed off that the guy who did it could be Welsh. The van used was from a company in Pontyclun.

I'm ashamed if he is Welsh and judging from my Facebook and twitter there's a lot of angry people here in South Wales that want to kick his head in for bringing shame on us. "

Could just be easier to hire a van further away from London at the mo given recent events...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok.

He probably get away due to Mental health."

If you check out the Daily Mail comment section, that's EXACTLY what's happening...a whole stream of readers claiming that this TERRORIST was simply 'mentally ill'...

It's interesting, isn't it? The way that we only seem to dismiss WHITE terrorists like Dylann Roof, Anders Brevik and Eliott Rodger as 'dangerous lunatics' or 'insane'...that we attempt to excuse their actions by portraying them as 'disturbed'...

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Oh sorry, i didn't realise the question was geographically focused.

You were the one who mentioned integration and in that respect there is shed loads of integration between all the different faiths in the area ... and like someone above mentioned have won community awards in the last few years "

Yes. I already apologised, i thought you might have been talking nationally. Not how well Muslims integrated in Finsbury park.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok.

If you check out the Daily Mail comment section, that's EXACTLY what's happening...a whole stream of readers claiming that this TERRORIST was simply 'mentally ill'...

It's interesting, isn't it? The way that we only seem to dismiss WHITE terrorists like Dylann Roof, Anders Brevik and Eliott Rodger as 'dangerous lunatics' or 'insane'...that we attempt to excuse their actions by portraying them as 'disturbed'..."

These kind of killers haven't been brainwashed or groomed by a group intent on causing terror. They have seen what's going on around them and want revenge. No sane person would hire a van and drive into a group of people, would they?

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Ok.

It's interesting, isn't it? The way that we only seem to dismiss WHITE terrorists like Dylann Roof, Anders Brevik and Eliott Rodger as 'dangerous lunatics' or 'insane'...that we attempt to excuse their actions by portraying them as 'disturbed'..."

I guess alot depends on if he had a support network or not. In the London and Manchester attacks the mentally ill cunts who commited them had connections to IS through libya and Syria etc. Ergo terrorists. One mentally ill cunt on his own is simply that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Meanwhile back in Paris another Muslim attack on the champs elysees.

Quick Lets all put our fingers in our ears and go

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Meanwhile back in Paris another Muslim attack on the champs elysees.

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA"

I doubt that. My bbc app hasn't told me...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I doubt that. My bbc app hasn't told me..."

There has been an incident... no real details yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is your solution? How would you stop these attacks??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah yes...how easy it is to sit at one's computer making flippant remarks...

If you're such an expert on counter-terrorism, intelligent-gathering and foreign and domestic security, I'm sure that we're all agog with anticipation to hear how you could do a better job of preventing these attacks.

Better yet, why don't you write to the French Minister of the Interior via the link below, and tell him how you think GIGN should be handling the situation?

https://mobile.interieur.gouv.fr/Contact/Ecrire-au-ministre-de-l-Interieur

Clearly, Col. Laurent Phélip should appoint you as his AdC...

Reply privately

over a year ago

i think we all come to conclusions and listen to stories/posts/social media that arent actually confirmed.

i heard the elderly guy that died was being given treatment on the pavement way before the actual incident.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is your solution? How would you stop these attacks?? "

Light a candle and sing maybe it's because I'm a Londoner.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

The attacker has been named as Darren Osborne, from the Cardiff area but living in Weston Suoer Mare. He is saud to have four children.

Reply privately

over a year ago

no another attack by someone claiming to be a muslim when infact they are just hiding behind religion. Not being funny either but Christians did their fair share of murder in the name of god back in the day too... including loads of women accused of witchcraft.. religion is often used as an excuse for violence. Doesn't make those that follow any relgion a bad person x

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I'm really pissed off that the guy who did it could be Welsh. The van used was from a company in Pontyclun.

I'm ashamed if he is Welsh and judging from my Facebook and twitter there's a lot of angry people here in South Wales that want to kick his head in for bringing shame on us. "

you have no need to feel any shame at all..

why would you?

all races etc have nut jobs..

Reply privately

over a year ago

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA no another attack by someone claiming to be a muslim when infact they are just hiding behind religion. Not being funny either but Christians did their fair share of murder in the name of god back in the day too... including loads of women accused of witchcraft.. religion is often used as an excuse for violence. Doesn't make those that follow any relgion a bad person x"

If this was mainland Europe in the 1930s you would be well advised to worry about Catholicism.

Religion is political, always has been always will which is why the need for secularism has become an obsession of the West for awhile now

Reply privately

By *hocolatefountainCouple
over a year ago

Blackburn

"Dear oh dear.

You make some great points in your posts but I really can't take you seriously with that profile picture

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm ashamed if he is Welsh and judging from my Facebook and twitter there's a lot of angry people here in South Wales that want to kick his head in for bringing shame on us.

why would you?

all races etc have nut jobs.."

Yeah but it's embarrassing that it's all in the news about him being from Cardiff. Would like to think we've got more about us than doing stupid shit like that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

why would you?

Yeah but it's embarrassing that it's all in the news about him being from Cardiff. Would like to think we've got more about us than doing stupid shit like that. "

Love island always has somebody from south Wales on and there almost always a knob.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This attack on Finsbury Park IS revenge attack on London and Manchesterwhich is only the start of it I think.

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"This attack on Finsbury Park IS revenge attack on London and Manchesterwhich is only the start of it I think. "

I seriously doubt that. The seeds of peace are already growing. Soon radical Muslims everywhere will stop wishing death to the infidel and carry on as part of a liberal, democratic and inclusive society. Respectful of religion, sexual orientation and gender.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I noticed a distinct lack of shock, sympathy and sharing of news reports on facebook today concerning this incident which I found really quite sad. I do find this attitude quite frightening, it looks like its us and them and it highlights the fact that the people aren't all standing together but some are of the divide and conquer mentality, the thought of this escalating throughout our society scares me, fighting fire with fire will just lead to more needless deaths of innocent citizens.

Ginger

Reply privately

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

why would you?

Yeah but it's embarrassing that it's all in the news about him being from Cardiff. Would like to think we've got more about us than doing stupid shit like that. "

One nutjob doesn't change things.

I lived in Cardiff for 25 years and, though it has faults, it's always been pretty harmonious racially. It comes from once being the world's busiest port and people from all over having made it home from a couple of hundred years.

Tiger Bay still resonates.

It was always clear to me that there were folk from ethnic minority backgrounds who were more properly "Cardiff" than this bloke from rural north Wales would ever be. I liked that .

I think things have sadly changed a bit in recent years with all that's gone on, but I doubt extremists of any ilk can completely destroy what's a very cosmopolitan city.

Personally, I loved the quote from his neighbour:

"he'd lived on the estate a few years. He's always been a complete c**t, but this is really surprising"

That's the real Cardiff/Pentwyn right there

Reply privately

over a year ago

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA no another attack by someone claiming to be a muslim when infact they are just hiding behind religion. Not being funny either but Christians did their fair share of murder in the name of god back in the day too... including loads of women accused of witchcraft.. religion is often used as an excuse for violence. Doesn't make those that follow any relgion a bad person x"

Shows how backward their religion and people.

The world moved on. Time they did.

Reply privately

By *axandbooCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Unfortunately things are going to get worse before they get better. Things will escalte.

Unlike terrorism in the 70s,80s and 90s the IRA were very hard to find. In todays society its all over certain pages where you can find radicalists. It doesnt say when or how long ago but groups like the EDL really dont care about that sort of info.

We are coming to a stage where london is a potential riot waiting to explode.... Bike theives who pretty much run the city, the latest terror attacks, crime rates going up... I do not condone violence especially in these circumstances where it looks like one mans attempt at "an eye for an eye" mentality.

Something drastic needs to happen and it starts with the PM admitting her fuck ups and sorting it from the top

Dax

Reply privately

over a year ago

A nut job is a nut job no matter where he comes from.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"A nut job is a nut job no matter where he comes from."

Indeed. Unfortunately, only some get seen as 'nut jobs' and the others are seen as evil, depending on your world view.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"A nut job is a nut job no matter where he comes from.

Indeed. Unfortunately, only some get seen as 'nut jobs' and the others are seen as evil, depending on your world view.

"

So what are your thoughts on it? IE who are nut jobs and who are not? or are all nut jobs?

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

So what are your thoughts on it? IE who are nut jobs and who are not? or are all nut jobs?"

I think all are disturbed. I have made that clear over many years of posts on here. Unfortunately, there are those who can be made to think that they have no choice because it is a war, and therefore essential for their survival. Humans go to war in very bloody ways.

All the language about 'other religions' having moved on is nullified because we, as humans, have not moved on from war. As long as we keep treating this as it's all *their* fault, whomever the *their* is then it has nowhere to go but to escalate.

The young Imam describing how he kept the attacker safe from others wanting to attack and harm him give me hope. Responses like that are not warlike.

Reply privately

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

"

He is a nut job in my opinion and if he was willing to harm/kill people he is evil as well, I doubt they will find anything about him wanting to kill/harm people and he will probably get a less of a sentence that a "terrorist" would, Over the last few months the other nut jobs have been all over social media saying I will do this do that etc and thankfully they are all mouth no action

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 19/06/17 21:12:38]

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

So what are your thoughts on it? IE who are nut jobs and who are not? or are all nut jobs?

I think all are disturbed. I have made that clear over many years of posts on here. Unfortunately, there are those who can be made to think that they have no choice because it is a war, and therefore essential for their survival. Humans go to war in very bloody ways.

All the language about 'other religions' having moved on is nullified because we, as humans, have not moved on from war. As long as we keep treating this as it's all *their* fault, whomever the *their* is then it has nowhere to go but to escalate.

The young Imam describing how he kept the attacker safe from others wanting to attack and harm him give me hope. Responses like that are not warlike.

Agree totally. Terrorists want to divide and turn us on each other."

Fify

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Agree totally. Terrorists want to divide and for us to turn on each other.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Agree totally. Terrorists want to divide and turn us on each other.

Fify "

Ta

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This attack on Finsbury Park IS revenge attack on London and Manchesterwhich is only the start of it I think.

I seriously doubt that. The seeds of peace are already growing. Soon radical Muslims everywhere will stop wishing death to the infidel and carry on as part of a liberal, democratic and inclusive society. Respectful of religion, sexual orientation and gender. "

What liberal Wally's either forget our just don't want to think about is when you import culture you don't just import the good culture, the bad culture comes with it.

This country has been closing is eyes to a problem that's been brewing for decades and quite frankly saying everybody needs to love everybody is wonderful wishful thinking but utterly useless in reality.

Many many wars have been fought here in this country over hundreds of years to get the culture we currently have today is no different, not all wars are fought with bullets and guns, this one is a war of words and ideas and freedom and sadly its going to be the hardest to fight because of it

Reply privately

By *mandanewtonTV/TS
over a year ago

newton abbot

"A nut job is a nut job no matter where

"

Exactly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This attack on Finsbury Park IS revenge attack on London and Manchesterwhich is only the start of it I think.

I seriously doubt that. The seeds of peace are already growing. Soon radical Muslims everywhere will stop wishing death to the infidel and carry on as part of a liberal, democratic and inclusive society. Respectful of religion, sexual orientation and gender. .

What liberal Wally's either forget our just don't want to think about is when you import culture you don't just import the good culture, the bad culture comes with it.

This country has been closing is eyes to a problem that's been brewing for decades and quite frankly saying everybody needs to love everybody is wonderful wishful thinking but utterly useless in reality.

Many many wars have been fought here in this country over hundreds of years to get the culture we currently have today is no different, not all wars are fought with bullets and guns, this one is a war of words and ideas and freedom and sadly its going to be the hardest to fight because of it"

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Maybe he wasn't radicalised. Maybe he was just fed up of the daily Muslim attacks around the world. "

I'd say anyone who tries to murder innocent people is radicalised. Or are you sayin those he tried to kill aren't actually innocent?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe he wasn't radicalised. Maybe he was just fed up of the daily Muslim attacks around the world.

I'd say anyone who tries to murder innocent people is radicalised. Or are you sayin those he tried to kill aren't actually innocent?"

Yeah I agree. I wonder what radicalised the nutter who drove the vehicle into a load of people coming out of a mosque?

Look at the newspaper headlines about Islam, muslims, immigrants, terror attscks over the past few years. 'BBC PUTS MUSLIMS BEFORE YOU', 'MUSLIM SCHOOLS BAN OUR CULTURE', 'BRITAIN GOES HALAL' etc. etc. etc.

It's brain-washing right-wing fascist propaganda. Is anyone really surprised this has happened, honestly. I'm not. Can see this turning into a civil war to be honest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd say anyone who tries to murder innocent people is radicalised. Or are you sayin those he tried to kill aren't actually innocent?

Yeah I agree. I wonder what radicalised the nutter who drove the vehicle into a load of people coming out of a mosque?

Look at the newspaper headlines about Islam, muslims, immigrants, terror attscks over the past few years. 'BBC PUTS MUSLIMS BEFORE YOU', 'MUSLIM SCHOOLS BAN OUR CULTURE', 'BRITAIN GOES HALAL' etc. etc. etc.

It's brain-washing right-wing fascist propaganda. Is anyone really surprised this has happened, honestly. I'm not. Can see this turning into a civil war to be honest."

Ur absolutely right there

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be fair fighting violence with violence is never the case this has kind of proved that this is a horrible tragedy against inoccent people that should of not occur but what can you do people with closed minds have thought to take the law in there own hands and no it's spread more terror because through this persons actions it shows that we are the same of them who choose to act through this outrageous violence instead of leaving it to people who are professionals in this line of work

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Be some right wing nutter on a so called revenge attack. "

Are you suggesting that left wing nutters don't get upset when their daughters are targeted? Or when their wives and girlfriends are randomly hacked to death in the name of Allah?

Reply privately

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS
over a year ago

lancashire

"Be some right wing nutter on a so called revenge attack.

Are you suggesting that left wing nutters don't get upset when their daughters are targeted? Or when their wives and girlfriends are randomly hacked to death in the name of Allah?"

Not suggesting anything only thing I would suggest is killing innocent people is wrong whatever there religion. Killing children the other week was a new low. See how we dealt with extremists in Canada we dropped them in the boonies and let the bears eat them.

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

[Removed by poster at 20/06/17 15:10:53]

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"

Personally I see both types as 'evil nut jobs' and see little to gained by anyone trying to say otherwise.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally I see both types as 'evil nut jobs' and see little to gained by anyone trying to say otherwise."

Because it's just not true, not one of these people would escape with mental incapacity in a court of law.

Pre mediated and pre planned and entered into by free will.

Whatever you personally want to call these people nuts by any legal definition is not it

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

As with all things, everyday life reasserts itself and, apart from a bored looking camera person with a TV camera and the flowers at the station and at the actual site, everyone is getting on with life.

Let's just do the everyday life thing with some respect, compassion and joy.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"As with all things, everyday life reasserts itself and, apart from a bored looking camera person with a TV camera and the flowers at the station and at the actual site, everyone is getting on with life.

Let's just do the everyday life thing with some respect, compassion and joy.

"

It's frustrating to me that the media seem to overexpose these hate crimes, potentially frightening some people or inflaming other people. Plus giving the oxygen of power to terrorists

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally I see both types as 'evil nut jobs' and see little to gained by anyone trying to say otherwise..

Because it's just not true, not one of these people would escape with mental incapacity in a court of law.

Pre mediated and pre planned and entered into by free will.

Whatever you personally want to call these people nuts by any legal definition is not it"

Yes, got to agree with you. Calling these perpetrators simply 'nut jobs' is dangerous as it glosses over the causes, it's a simplistic view point. Mental health may be a factor, but not the extent people might think.

Reply privately