Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fido dido

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone remember this dude? Why do so many men think it's either (a) acceptable or (b) cool to post a direct /private picture wearing sunglasses ?

It just makes me think your a right tit if I'm honest. Does anyone else get sent disguised photos ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

The ones that seriously make me laugh. Is where they send you a full picture of themselves but they are about 2 miles from the camera. Just a little dot on the horizon

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

*rushes off to take a cheap sunglasses pic....

over a year ago

"The ones that seriously make me laugh. Is where they send you a full picture of themselves but they are about 2 miles from the camera. Just a little dot on the horizon"

Yes I just don't get that at all.It really does make me want to send a twuntish message asking why they sent me such a shit photo. I've had at least 5 today with sunglasses on! Screams infidelity, which is fine if you own it and be honest.

over a year ago

"The ones that seriously make me laugh. Is where they send you a full picture of themselves but they are about 2 miles from the camera. Just a little dot on the horizon"

Oh and the skiing ones or snow boarding ones really are pointless , it's like 'oh yeah your like the stig' UN fooking recognisable'

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Oh yes. Ive had underwater diving ones as well in the past

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's almost always shady if someone covers their eyes, or won't look you in the eye. I never trust it. If your honest your eyes are out.

over a year ago

"It's almost always shady if someone covers their eyes, or won't look you in the eye. I never trust it. If your honest your eyes are out. "

Very true.

Post new Message to Thread